antigravity forum

For a discussion of the science of Townsend Brown, his experiments and his ideas.
Trickfox
The Magician

Re: hey, it's the new year

Post by Trickfox »

Mikado14 wrote:
You have, as well as David, mentioned that you don't have the ability to build it yourself.

My question is , What would you build?
I believe they are building a "Mock-up!"
Hey... guess what I know another guy who built a mock-up Saucer

One of my best friends is a member of his "Movement" (is the correct and polite word) He was with me in Las Vegas

here is the mock-up:

I have met this character Raël and I have tried to get him to give us a glossary of terms for his technology.

Thus far he jut says: "Well some of our scientists are working on it". So I inquired about ALL of his companions and scientists, and "None" of them have been able to define the terms and definitions into a working technology yet, except of course if you ask about clonning Human babies, which he still claims has been done by "Clonaide" -His Human Baby Cloning company.

Still, with all due respect to all scienctific researchers in this forum there is plenty of money to be made in "Pseudoscience" and the dozens of confusing books which help to propagate the TFX and Roswell mysteries which result in the Area 51 horror stories and other such conspiracies. ....

Ah yes Dr. Brown...... Your life is forever linked with all of this.
We just PREY TO THE GODS OF BIOGRAPHICAL TRUTH that Paul's book will in deed survive as a TRUE STORY full of Hard Scientific Fact and deep spiritual substance interlaced with a fascinating and romantic history filled with mystery and intrigue.

On this New Year's Day I raise my Glass to Paul and this work.
Trickfox

GASP

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
wdavidb
Junior Birdman

Post by wdavidb »

Mikado

Do I think science and spirituality are separate? Do I think one will explain the other?

No, both science and spirituality are one and the same thing at a deeper level. And yes, one will explain the other in very real terms.

I get your drift about the negativity and the destructive bent of so many, but it is a bloody shame. Maybe my problem is that there is a part of me that wants to believe we can somehow fix it, if we have enough bandages and empathy for the wounded. But the problem is that while a guy has his attention fixed on remedy he can end up becoming one of the wounded himself. A good analogy is hypothermia, it sneaks up on you if you are not paying attention.

Jack was a talker and you a doer........I can see that. Never played with television, stuck to radios, besides television sets were still a scarce commodity in those days, at least in my part of the world. Nothing quite like the feel of a good pair of needle nosed pliers in the hands of an inquisitive youngster.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Thanks!

Post by Mikado14 »

wdavidb wrote: Never played with television, stuck to radios, besides television sets were still a scarce commodity in those days, at least in my part of the world. Nothing quite like the feel of a good pair of needle nosed pliers in the hands of an inquisitive youngster.
Damn David, you gave me one hell of a chuckle on your last sentence, I needed that, thanks.

TV chassis were scarce for me as well, I was fortunate enough that a friend of my Father's worked at Valley Forge Army Hospital. A CTC 9 chassis was old by 1965. Oh the smell of ozone and my first time getting knocked on my ass with 25kV.

God I loved it.

Thanks for the jolt to the memory.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
ETernalightwithin
Space Cadet

Post by ETernalightwithin »

Mikado14 wrote:
Jim wrote:
There are those here who merely want the technology, don't care how it works or the ramifications of same, they just want it. I would rather have given my daughters a loaded gun to play with at the age of 4. There are those who want the technology for themselves, why? What would they do with it? Satisfy some primodial emotion? Hell, I don't know but what I do know is that I do not want the negative kharma for that and besides, there are rules.
What rules are you thinking of?
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

ETernalightwithin wrote:
Mikado14 wrote:
Jim wrote:
There are those here who merely want the technology, don't care how it works or the ramifications of same, they just want it. I would rather have given my daughters a loaded gun to play with at the age of 4. There are those who want the technology for themselves, why? What would they do with it? Satisfy some primodial emotion? Hell, I don't know but what I do know is that I do not want the negative kharma for that and besides, there are rules.
What rules are you thinking of?
How esoteric are you?

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

good question

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

I agree with you ETernalighwithin. Thats a good question . What rules?

Not that I disagree with Jim when he wrote " There are rules"

Maybe thats just wishful thinking on my part but I deduce that by just noticing the structure of life around us and everything seems well ordered. Maybe "rules" is a poor English word for what is happening but it is sort of apparent to me that nature does seem to operate by certain laws. Our whole study of science is built upon that assumption.

And even Dr. Brown seemed to refer to that when he asked Morgan what he would do if he could travel in time and Morgans initial response was something like "I would save my sister" ( who had drowned when they were both children) I believe that Dr. Browns reponse was " But if there was a natural rule against that..... then what would you do.?" So it seems to me in that sentence even Dr. Brown is mentioning that somewhere in this strange land there is some kind of a rule book?

Who set it up? Thats a good question. I think it was Niels Bohr (sp?) who posed the question ... talking of electrons coming out of a quantum leap ... and how they adjusted the rate of their orbit very carefully. (called a Bohr orbit, I think) He wanted to know who set the speed limit? I think that we could probably ask this question for a very long time and we would be in very good company doing it. But I'd sure like to hear your thoughts. Elizabeth
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: good question

Post by Mikado14 »

Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote:I agree with you ETernalighwithin. Thats a good question . What rules?

Not that I disagree with Jim when he wrote " There are rules"
Myquote from Jan 01.

And there are still rules <G>

Mikado
grinder
Senior Officer

rules always

Post by grinder »

Oh I am sure there are always rules. Problem is trying to figure out what game we happen to be in. Cause the rules for one game don't apply to others and from everything I have read about quantum physics, the rules we have known before don't exactly apply. A new set of rules, thats for sure. Especially when they start saying that it is a requirement to have more than one dimension. Whodathunk? All we have to do is establish which game we happen to be in at any one moment. Thats all! <g>

Paul, is this " Structure of Space" going to be so scientific that none of us are going to be able to understand it? Its scaring me that its taking you so long to "get a handle" on the material. If it takes you this long, you are going to leave me in the dust!

grinder
Chris Knight
Keeper of the Flame

Post by Chris Knight »

No, it's quite an elegant and relatively simple theory, and fits in with Townsend's viewpoint of the universe (which seemed to work well enough for him, didn't it). It just takes awhile to get one's mind around it.

I got all excited reading over it, which is unusual for me. I'm sure he'll do a great job in distilling the essence of it for us.
Andrew
Qualight Environmental
(http://www.qualight.com, http://www.qualightenv.com, http://www.qualightscp.com)

"If you think the situation is under control, then you don't truly understand the situation."
ETernalightwithin
Space Cadet

Post by ETernalightwithin »

Mikado14 wrote:
ETernalightwithin wrote:
Mikado14 wrote: What rules are you thinking of?
How esoteric are you?

Mikado
I'm not sure I can answer that, because I don't really grasp the idea that is conveyed when one says, "Esoteric science".

I can tell you that I love reading about all this crazy things. the stuff they don't teach you in schools. In my book, the more they hounded or harassed a scientist, the farther on the right track he was going. So yeah I'm really into this kinda stuff? But does that make me esoteric or just a esoteric junkie :wink:

Eternalight
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

good question

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

ETernalighwithin ......." Does that make you esoteric, or just an esoteric junkie?" .... My question ..... does it matter?

For some reason ...... you are drawn to this material and it means something to you. Now what that means to me ... is that you have found "something" that matches the seed of information that you ALREADY KNOW. And if you haven't found it yet you will search for it until you do.

The tough part of all this is YOU DON'T KNOW YET WHAT IT IS THAT YOU KNOW. ITS JUST A SEED SOMETIMES, WAITING TO SPROUT. You , I trust, will just recognize it when you see it. Thats sort of the way Truth operates I believe. Its nothing someone can be TOLD until they have found it themselves.

Other people can give you hints about what trails are available to you but you see its an individual path. Truth has as many faces as the people looking for it. Its truly an Alice in the Looking Glass experience.

Just my two cents worth this morning. Elizabeth
Trickfox
The Magician

Re: rules always

Post by Trickfox »

grinder wrote: from everything I have read about quantum physics, the rules we have known before don't exactly apply.
grinder
Grinder, are you hinting at "Shor's algorithm" here, or are you suggesting something about the "Monte Carlo" method of aproximations?

After all Quantum theory deals with probability statistics right?

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
grinder
Senior Officer

math logic

Post by grinder »

So what you are saying is that all worlds respond to some sort of math logic? Right? grinder
Trickfox
The Magician

waiting for our wits to be sharpened

Post by Trickfox »

According to the last thing I'm working on, This whole issues falls directly into the paradox whereby the cardinality of the math is purely subjective. (3 rooms for $25.00 anyone?)

This being the case, it becomes a matter of "whom" declares what the probability will be for one's own environment. Quantum locality and Non-locality become purely subjective. (a complete Cantor set).

As soon as you sieze the reality it manifests itself providing that the "quantitative force variables" are all taken into account.
If I'm not mistaken Dr, Jack Sarfatti calls this the "Beable level" or something similar. see: http://philsci-archive.pitt.edu/archive/00000065/

I'm also investigating how Bayesian interpretations in statistics may be related. This part is still not clear but I think it's pertinent.

Ah but then we are forced to look within the "strange loop". (the other side of the looking glass)

Yes.... I think it's math logic, but I'll be darned if that looking glass doesn't turns out to be a transparent but impenetrable porthole except for the brief fraction of a second when we can send breif amounts of superspacial information at the expense of entropy.

Manipulating entropy is very difficult but ITS NOT IMPOSSIBLE.

You just have to mess with gravity a bit.

I'm now very very curious to see how Paul is going to describe "The structure of Space". It just looks like we are all about to find out something important in this new chapter.

Trickfox