Why aren't civilians taking it into their own hands...

For a discussion of the science of Townsend Brown, his experiments and his ideas.
ETernalightwithin
Space Cadet

Why aren't civilians taking it into their own hands...

Post by ETernalightwithin »

To take TTB's work and prove to the world that they've been sleeping/duped?
I mean for Pete's sakes, the man spent over 60 years of his life researching this radiation. Even though there is a lot of cloudiness, I don't see why someone can't come along and build a damn spaceship?
After reading Cook, Vassilato, and some others' books I grasp the basic premise. Brown left us a little documentation, as well as the media's coverage, for us to go by.
What would happen if we "forced the issue" ?
Is it that people are afraid that they would, assuming the worst, become a martyr/causality.
I've always had a dream, even when I was little, that someone maybe even me, would take the technology to the poor and lift them up. Of course the ones in power, as some would say it "the old money", do not want this. But even if it meant my death, it would be worth it.
I am frustrated with the Burt Rutan story. Imagine if he'd put that money into TTB technology and not the same old tired rocketry. Frankly I'm surprised Tesla didn't "one up" everyone and took his flying elctrical platform into space.
Speaking as an American, I've grown up with the idea that the power is in the people ingrained into me. If we brought this into the light, The combined might of commoners, even the elite would have to concede.

Do others share my frustration at this world's evil? Do others think along the same lines?

The more I read, the more I feel like nothing is being done and it's sad day when a man's lifework is shuffled aside by them. Surely the life of TTB is linked to the science.

Sincerely,

Eternalight

P.S. I've been reading about alt. energy and unknown inventors for about 3-4 years now. I think it's about time for me to start experiementing. Maybe someday I can "put my money where my mouth is" and zip around in a "UFO" to all the world's cities ...
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

welcome wagon

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Welcome eternalite to the forum.

I have to admire your enthusiasm for the subject. But I have some concern that perhaps you haven't realized just yet how complicated Dr. Browns life and scienntific discoveries actually were.

And some of the accounts of his life are seriously flawed ( Vassilatos) or incomplete (Cook) so until you have a chance to really read more of what Paul has been able to get out there I would be a little slower to figure that you have a basic grasp of his concepts.

Do not feel alone. Many of the best and brightest scientists in the world haven't quite gotten the whole picture either. This is not meant to discourage you, just is meant to be a gentle caution that there is always more here than first meets the eye.

You want to uplift humanity and you say you would be willing to stake your life to do that. How about just continuing to help us out with our discussions here on this forum? Life is too precious an experience to consider giving it up lightly.

Someday perhaps you will be able to zip around in your own UFO visiting various countries. I would warn you though. Some countries have very good air defences and no sense of humor at all! Looking forward to your next post and again, welcome. Elizabeth
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

spelling

Sorry Eternalight, I tried correcting my mistake with your name (and some other errors ) but I am having problems correcting the post for some reason. gremlins in the system. Elizabeth
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

brain cells

Post by Victoria Steele »

Eternalight,

I just wanted to share with you my understanding of how difficult the work of Townsend Brown might be to understand, even when we THINK it ought to be all out there.

Sort of like brain cells. Did you know that brain cells don't divide like other cells in our body? So ...... one would think .... "gee .... if you can figure out WHY they don't ...... then it should be easy to introduce that element into a tumor site which is dividing uncontrollably. Voila! Done! Cancer controlled! " Well, its a good thought. But I suspect it might take someone his/her whole life of dedicated research just to prove that thought out. If ever.

Townsend Brown noticed a movement which was unusual. Just like observing and then saying " Brain cells don't divide". But do you see what a long trip it would have been to get to that private UFO using that technology?.... its like that special serum. Victoria
ETernalightwithin
Space Cadet

yes, but

Post by ETernalightwithin »

Thank you for responding. I apologize for my excited outburst as my first post. LoL, I just get so frustrated with the things I see that could be done but are not, whether it's from inertia or something more nefarious.

Perhaps, one can be more safe in fighting to get an invention to see the light of day if one puts oneself into the spotlight as much as possible and tries to outmanuver the media.

David
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

excited outbursts

David,

Never apologize for "excited outbursts!" They are what brings spirit and life to these discussions! They are a blessing of spirit! Worry when you don't have them! And please share!

Wondering what you meant exactly by "outmanuevering the media."

Seems that to me we have the perfect tool at our disposal. This internet and our minds. Staying one step ahead? thats an interesting problem. Can you tell me more of what you meant? Thanks! Elizabeth
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Re: Why aren't civilians taking it into their own hands...

Post by Linda Brown »

Well, folks .... time for a big WAHOO, I agree!

http://www.qualightscp.com/index.htm

Congratulations Andrew and Linda.... An important first stride!!!!!!

Some civilians are taking it into their own hands ...............

And for the others of you out there ..... Go Forth!!!!! Linda
arc
Junior Birdman

Post by arc »

## CONGRATULATIONS ##
This is massively important

Superconductivity, a hugely important step. It has large implications for many of the elements of this site.
arc
I do not believe our destiny lays beneath our feet... it lays beneath the stars
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Yes, this is great!
Imagine producing Podlenktov's effect without the supercooling!
skyfish
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Fantastic,
Congratulations, great news to wake up to.
Resonant cavities, quartz, sounds as though I am back in the megalithic world?
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Griffin
Senior Officer

Post by Griffin »

Congratulations! Forward movement on various fronts. The upcoming New Year will be interesting.

As ever,

Griffin
Junglelord
Space Cadet

Post by Junglelord »

Room Temperature SuperConductors.
Quantum Confinement via Nanotechnology.
:D

There is more then one way to skin this cat.
:mrgreen:
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla

Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Kudo's

Post by Mikado14 »

Andrew,

I will chime in here with my Best Wishes as well.

Keep working, with failures comes new horizons! Does the view look good?

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

Post by twigsnapper »

Andrew,

You have worked hard and it shows.

And strange isn't it how some discoveries just wait to be noticed. Sometimes they are so obvious but its grand to find them finally. especially after they have been set aside as a "mission failure"

Sort of reminds me of the story that I think arc told ... about Watson and Holmes ... sleuths that they were... out camping under the stars. All the complicated explainations about the stars in the sky ended with this

"Holmes was silent for a minute, then spoke.
"Watson, you idiot. Some jerk has stolen our tent.”

Reminds me of a Captain Watson I knew once. After sliding in sideways, filled with smoke and bullet holes. The report said that the plane crashed and burned because the landing gear wasn't down properly. Right.

The truth eventually finds its way to the surface, and you Andrew have deserved to be there. Maybe those lab notes were just waiting for the proper time for their story to be recognized. Dr. Brown would be proud of you.

twigsnapper Oh, and best to LindaB too , You know how partial I am to Ladies who wear white flowers in their hair
Chris Knight
Keeper of the Flame

Post by Chris Knight »

Thank you, everyone. It's exciting for us as well !

I'm pleased that we have the opportunity to develop a technology directly related to the pursuit of Townsend Brown's research. The discovery of such a practical and important technology will give all of us on this forum a boost of credibility as well.

As you can see from the website, there is a link to a business plan competition associated with Linda Bolland's (longboardLOVELY) business school program. The official name of the business competition is the "Stradling Yocca Carlson & Rauth Business Plan Competition" through the University of California at Irvine, Paul Merage School of Business (http://merage.uci.edu/ResearchAndCenter ... /SYCR.aspx). If you visit the Competition website, you will see a calendar of events as well as profiles of last year’s winners.

While the competition itself is important, the public exposure to the technology and work of Townsend Brown is of greater value, and hence will be one of our core business goals.

There are several hurdles to overcome in the competition. At some point next spring, each team will record an "elevator speech" for the Orange County Register website, to be voted on by the public. Any votes coming from the forum members would be greatly appreciated! I'll be sure to keep you updated.
Andrew
Qualight Environmental
(http://www.qualight.com, http://www.qualightenv.com, http://www.qualightscp.com)

"If you think the situation is under control, then you don't truly understand the situation."