NOTEPAD for RANDOM IDEAS

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
amalie
Junior Birdman

Re: NOTEPAD for RANDOM IDEAS

Post by amalie »

Dear Forum ,

I am sorry that Mikado had died and very glad that he is still with us.

My friends brother was assassinated in Pakistan on Wed.

His body is on it's way back to Santa Cruz and his Mongolian wife and five children are arriving tomorrow.

He was an aid worker building houses.

Karma, I know , but I still asks why and how and look for answers ?

There is something strange and fearful at work, a manifestation of a greater evil , but how could one see such a thing as if it were tangible and not just a flimsy substance of cause and effect

I feel this last and final war is a war of profound psychologies, it is a direct terrorism against the human spirit.

Bush declared war against terror, does George Bush know what terror might be, does anyone.
What happens when the human spirit is defeated.

Love Amalie
amalie
Junior Birdman

Post by amalie »

Dear Forum ,

I am sorry that Mikado had died and very glad that he is still with us.

My friends brother was assassinated in Pakistan on Wed.

His body is on it's way back to Santa Cruz and his Mongolian wife and five children are arriving tomorrow.

He was an aid worker building houses.

Karma, I know, but I still wonder why and how and look for answers ?

There is something strange and fearful at work, a manifestation of a greater evil , but how could I see such a thing as if it were tangible and not just a flimsy substance of cause and effect

I feel this last and final war is a war of profound psychologies, it is a direct terrorism against the human spirit.

Bush declared war against terror, does George Bush know what terror might be, does anyone.
What happens when the human spirit is defeated.

Love Amalie
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

What is truth?

Post by Mikado14 »

The Notepad for Random Ideas - perfect place - for a random thought precipitated by words.

Truth - the dissemination of fact, conformity with reality, factual disclosure of matter or experience. Hell, look it up if you want the truth of the meaning of truth. But what constitutes "truth"? By what Barometer is it measured? In a civil court, truth is measured by the number of witnesses but is it reality? On it's face, it is truth by consensus.

How is truth measured in this forum? Usually by links, but then, the truth is only as good as the information in those links as any good researcher knows. Just because it is printed in a book or is on the Internet does not make it true. The Internet has created a level of communication not seen by recorded history but along with it, the ability for obfuscation has grown geometrically at the least.

What is considered etiquette on this forum? Of course an example must ensue with that question. Someone PM's another. A dialogue is established and in the course of the dialogue the contactor gives his name, however, the contactee does not. Is that improper etiquette for a venue such as the forum? If the contactee does not reciprocate with their name, is that to be considered improper, untruthful or both?

When a question is asked, does the lack of a response constitute a lie? Where is it written that all questions must be answered? If I refuse to answer a technical question asked is that a lie? Where is the delineation between privacy and truth drawn? Is it a lie to not answer a question that would violate an oath? Is it impertinence or impetuousness that causes one to assume that they alone are entitled to an answer by the mere act of a question? If the old saying of "I show you mine and you show me yours" is accepted then you both comply for it is agreed to prior to any action. "I have shown you mine now you must show me yours" is nothing more than assumption, an act of coercion or a form of bullying.

I have never lied to this forum, I can be forgetful at times but than I am not a computer and am certainly not perfect but then who is? Well, I can think of one who believes they are so.

As Fred is prone to say, "What are you pretending not to know?". I am not pretending, I am just not talking and if that is a lie than so be it. Therefore, if most of the questions above can be answered in the affirmative than I can only come to the conclusion that Dr. Brown was a liar and a prevaricator as well. However, I may be in good company.

I am making notice that as far as PM's are concerned, I will answer no more, don't bother. I will not provide a venue to anyone to take potshots at anyone and use it as a manner of "cc'ing" to me when lambasting another and when I respond to such a communique I am chastised for answering and become open to such as well.

My picture is posted as a measure of proof but then, how does anyone know it is really me? I may have just downloaded it from the Internet but then, we all know how honest and truthful the Internet is.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

Post by twigsnapper »

Mikado,

As someone who has stared into the face of death and courage I recognize everything you have said and stand beside you, considering myself in good company.

And... to the " other" you were addressing, ( though, you are too kind to mention him by name ..).. Let me just add this. Anyone who is primarily and ONLY interested in keeping his little ass warm and safe does not deserve any inclusion in future plans. I do sometimes make mistakes. But usually not for long.
twigsnapper
Kim
Space Cadet

Post by Kim »

As some may know, I go away on the week-ends, spending time with the grandchildren. When I went on the forum today I was shocked to see this picture here. I actually got up and walked around for a few minutes before even reading anything. As to the veracity of this picture I know it is all too real.I took this picture myself. When I first saw Mikado in the hospital after his heart attack, I was not prepared for what I saw. I was okay til my eyes moved to his face..when I saw his eyes, I fainted at the side of his bed. Here HE is laying in that bed, holding ME up so I didn't hit the floor (that alone speaks volumes for his character). He didn't know about his eyes yet, we were told not to tell him as it may have been upsetting to him. Not only did he suffer the damage to his eyes and other organs, but there are other things that he deals with everyday because of this, his memory losses (of things prior to the heart attack) being one of the biggest hurtles he deals with all the time. I just wanted to share that with the people on this forum. He has changed a great deal since that day, but it has all been good changes.

Kim

PS. As a side note, we now celebrate 2 bdays for him. The original one, and now also March 3rd, what I call his rebirthday.
What we take time to dream, do we dare make reality?
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

Amalie,

I am really sorry for the pain your friends are going through right now. It just never seems fair when someone is lost doing such good things. Makes no sense at all. We have lost another good humans company, I am sure of that.

Linda
AM2
Senior Cadet

Post by AM2 »

Mr. Twigsnapper wrote:Anyone who is primarily and ONLY interested in keeping his little ass warm and safe does not deserve any inclusion in future plans. I do sometimes make mistakes. But usually not for long.
Many years after the Sino-Japanese war was finished and Mao Zedong came to power a Japanese delegation visited China. One of the Japanese wanted to apologize to Mao for the Japanese invasion of China. He was more than shocked to hear Mao say: "I should rather thank your country and the Japanese soldiers for invading China". The Japanese visitor replied: "But why? Our army did terrible things to the Chinese people. They looted, raped and killed. Why are you grateful?" Mao answered: "Without the Japanese us Communists would never be able to gather the necessary political and military experience and come to power. We graciously allowed the Guomindang to take the full brunt of massive Japanese offensive attacks and in the end when the Japanese were exhausted by battling on many fronts and the Guomindang thoroughly exhausted we simply finished off both." With a little bit of Soviet help, of course.

The above is just an anecdote, but it is a good example on how keeping your ass warm and safe in the strategically correct moment can be very conducive to the realization of your ultimate goals.

Why did the West loose China as one of it's potentionally most valuable allies? Well, because the main Guomindang ally America was according to it's protestant ethic working very hard, but without using it's brains (throwing money after the corrupt Guomindang, supplying them with modern weaponry that they were not properly trained to use, having no idea about Chinese culture and history, all the hidden communists in the Roosevelt and Truman administrations, etc.). Mao on the other hand was working intelligently. In the key strategic moments he was keeping his ass warm and safe when the old world was going to hell. And he did not care in the least about the old order going down the toilet.

He was far from being as refined, as wealthy, as well-connected and as brilliant as Sir William Stephenson. And yet the most populous nation on Earth was in the end taken by a wily Chinese peasant with green teeth and a bad breath, who unfortunately later turned out to be a genocidal maniac. Mao may have been a peasant without any higher education and with a thick Hunanese accent (never actually being willing to properly learn the modern standard Chinese), but he was using his brain and knew China better than anyone else.

As for the inclusion into "future plans", why would a free-thinking and honest person want to be included in the "future plans" of manipulators who betrayed his trust and whome he will never be able to believe again? And perhaps there was no real interest in the first place to be part of any "future plans", but merely a quest for Truth connected with childhood memories. All other things manifested along the way as something entirely secondary.

AM
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

Post by twigsnapper »

AM,

I know you by the hero that you hold dear to your heart. All I care to know of you.

You can be sure that very careful eyes will be watching you in the years ahead. My last message. twigsanpper
AM2
Senior Cadet

Post by AM2 »

Mr. Twigsnapper wrote:AM,

I know you by the hero that you hold dear to your heart. All I care to know of you.

You can be sure that very careful eyes will be watching you in the years ahead. My last message.
You must be then thinking of Lord Shiva. The reference to Mao was just a clarification.

As for the careful eyes watching me - I already presumed long time ago that these eyes were watching. It is perfectly in accordance with the global fascist mil-intel-gov complex trying to establish a world-wide surveillance society.

The only thing that the prying eyes will discover is that I was sincere all along.

Will I find myself with a slit throat one morning? Or will I simply disappear one day? Will you also exterminate my family?

Where is then the difference with the Nazis and the Russian or Chinese communists? Ah, yes the veneer of democracy and the battle for a "Greater Good". Democracy for the elite and slavery for the common man.

Further rest assured that I will in the following days deposit an official and detailed statement with a lawyer specifying that I am concerned about my safety and life and that in case of my death, disappearance or any other detrimental circumstances suffered by me or my family the statement should be made public and sent to every single human rights organization and national or international judiciary body dealing with such problems. Finally I will inform accordingly all my friends and relatives that there are threats being made against my person. Including those few acquaintances that I have in the academic world and the bussiness community.

Appended to all this will be evidence that I am of sound mind and in a good psycho-physical condition.

In case you think that I am exaggerating and will not back up my words with actions, then you are again badly mistaken.

This too is my last message.

AM
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

rattlings or prattlings?

Post by Mikado14 »

I see a lot of saber rattling.

"last message"....does this mean that Mr. Twigsnapper or AM or both will not be posting again? A real either/or situation manifesting itself. I see several things surfacing on this forum. Of the meeting of "religion" and "science" there is no doubt in my mind, however, I see an amount of talk of "religions" ( I know, bad word ) originating out of India. However, from the messages I see being posted, there is much ego that needs to be checked. Too much, "I'm right and your wrong" discussions. I see Indian tradition and philosophy being discussed but very little being "lived". However, there is one here who has appeared to practice what he preaches, even though I have tried to "rattle" him.

I have watched AM nipping at Mr. Twigsnappers heels, why? AM wants "honesty" from everyone except himself, yes, very Lord Shiva. Why don't you just post what your issues are? If one were to assume here, bad thing to do, is that you asked for an application to join the Caroline group and they rejected your request. Your actions are indicative of rejection. You have no idea of the negative energy that I sense from your postings, it spews forth like a hemorrhage and I would be willing to bet that others sense it as well.

And this gem:

Will I find myself with a slit throat one morning? Or will I simply disappear one day? Will you also exterminate my family?

Paranoia at it's finest! I would say one point for Mr. Twigsnapper, no points for AM. He got to you with nothing more than the stroke of his keyboard.

Well, no sense in wasting bandwidth, your not posting anymore.

Mikado

***edit*** I see AM came back and edited
AM wrote:Further rest assured that I will in the following days deposit an official and detailed statement with a lawyer specifying that I am concerned about my safety and life and that in case of my death, disappearance or any other detrimental circumstances suffered by me or my family the statement should be made public and sent to every single human rights organization and national or international judiciary body dealing with such problems. Finally I will inform accordingly all my friends and relatives that there are threats being made against my person. Including those few acquaintances that I have in the academic world and the bussiness community.

Appended to all this will be evidence that I am of sound mind and in a good psycho-physical condition.
TWO POINTS To Mr. Twigsnapper. This is a forum first. Complete and total paranoia coupled with self-aggrandizement! or would that be self-importance or delusions of grandeur?

Geez, I would love to see this go on but both have said they weren't posting anymore, too bad.
AM wrote:In case you think that I am exaggerating and will not back up my words with actions, then you are again badly mistaken.
Mr. Twigsnapper, you better watch out, you may just get a visit from AM's Mommy.
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

AM2(DEUX,DUH)
Your edits are really funny, thanks for the laugh, and as Dell boy would say to rodney, You plonker.
See FOOLs and horses.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

Post by twigsnapper »

Mikado,

I meant of course ... my last message to AM.

As Morgan said once to Linda , (and this is my message to the Forum) " You are sorta stuck with me now". Well, until forces beyond my control " unstick me" <g> twigsnapper
Rose
Senior Cadet

Post by Rose »

Oh, Dear.

Where to start?

First, most immediately the only threat I have seen here, AM, is the threat of continued observation. I say piffle. What do you expect when you keep knocking on the doors of a known intelligence operation?

And secondly:

"I am the destroyer of worlds"-Shiva

A more appropriate choice of heroes for the angry persona you have put forth on the board would be hard to find.

Finally:
Just remember who's driving the bus and go with god.

rose
Strange travel suggestions are dancing lessons from god.
Chris Knight
Keeper of the Flame

Post by Chris Knight »

Not to derail the current conversation, but...I had a good chuckle this morning.

I saw this AP release a couple of minutes ago reagrding the Large Hadron Collider. Apparently the emergency shutdown on September 19 was caused by "a single, badly soldered electrical connection." The next estimated up-and-running date is next summer.

Purely from an odds viewpoint, if all that trouble was from one bad solder, in all the hundreds and hundreds of miles of wiring, what is are the odds of at least one other electrical problem ?

While I'm looking forward to seeing what they find, I won't hold my breath :)
Andrew
Qualight Environmental
(http://www.qualight.com, http://www.qualightenv.com, http://www.qualightscp.com)

"If you think the situation is under control, then you don't truly understand the situation."
arc
Junior Birdman

Post by arc »

Andrew
One bad solder joint, makes you wonder if one bad solder joint may also be lurking in the emergency shutdown circuit.
I have high hopes for the LHC and I am sure we both (and a few others here) will be watching its progress.

This snippet from Skyfish's post on the old ring, (one ring to bind them all..)
http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn1 ... atron.html

Just when its being put out to pasture it turns up a new quandary, in the words of Linda... wait for it.... wait for it...
arc
I do not believe our destiny lays beneath our feet... it lays beneath the stars