NOTEPAD for RANDOM IDEAS

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Kim
Space Cadet

Re: Mother Nature

Post by Kim »

Mikado14 wrote:In keeping with the spirit of the title of this thread - Random Ideas - well, I just thought this might be the place.

Mother Nature's latest adventure (aka Kim) has been with a young deer that appears to have been born late in the season. He is a little boy, how do we know you may ask? Well, he already has two little bumps on his head, I didn't check otherwise..<g> Well, he doesn't appear too well. It looks as if his tail has gotten broken and after looking through binoculars, it is hanging by a thread. I mentioned that he may have been bumped by a car and he may have other injuries and that he looks as if he should be put down. Well, (listenning Mr. Twigsnapper?), this woman has nothing on you when it comes to magazines, she don't need them. Needless to say, I am now buying hay to feed this little guy and probably will now be getting higher protein food.

I thought perhaps Ms Brown would enjoy this since she has mentioned the deer in the woods. Well, from foxes to errant hawks and now the fawn, actually a yearling, has come out of the woods and found Kim. Personnally, I think there is a network going on and they all meet and talk about the crazy lady that gives away free food.

I wonder, can I take these as a tax write off?

Mikado

Mikado,

I just want you to know that I am going to LOVE being able to do this here.............
I can finally tell you that you are wrong about something (HAPPY DAYS !!!!)
He is not a yearling. A yearling is between the ages of 1-2, so he has a ways to go.

Kim
What we take time to dream, do we dare make reality?
htmagic
Senior Officer

Re: Mother Nature

Post by htmagic »

Mikado14 wrote:I thought perhaps Ms Brown would enjoy this since she has mentioned the deer in the woods. Well, from foxes to errant hawks and now the fawn, actually a yearling, has come out of the woods and found Kim. Personnally, I think there is a network going on and they all meet and talk about the crazy lady that gives away free food.

I wonder, can I take these as a tax write off?

Mikado
Mikado,

Only if they're Democrats! Hurry up and get them registered. Barak will take care of us all! :wink:
:mrgreen:

Hope she doesn't let them sleep in the house. Then you'll really have to worry about newspapers!

MagicBill
P.S. I hope the deer makes it in Kim & Mikado's Menagerie.
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
Langley
Senior Officer

Re: NOTEPAD for RANDOM IDEAS

Post by Langley »

Linda Brown wrote:You guys, ESPCIALLY YOU Langley are so darned good at following the " atomic" part of this thread .... and I get so lost in it, but I know that you are onto something quite valid and it will only be a matter of time before the whole story presents itself to you, clear as a bell.

I on the other side seem to lose myself in the "flame jet generator" side of things .... which is important also ... j Linda

I wish I understood. I go merrily on my way doing my own thing, And I keep coming up against stuff that to me only makes sense in relation to stuff here in the book and the threads.

But I dont understand the technology well enough. Yesterday I read up on the Sovay conference of 1933 in Brussels and http://www.cfo.doe.gov/me70/manhattan/solvay1933.htm the gang's all here. Theres more. At that conference the traditional theories about how the nucleus held together were seen to be inadequate to explain the things observed. ie em and electrostatic explanations were out the window but there was nothing to replace them with yet.

But if you consider the strong and the weak nuclear forces to be the zpf adapting to the local event of the presence of an atom at a given locus, then you have to say the atom is a field condition but the field is not recognised in conventional science. Anymore.

I dont know I feel like a moose.

But the nuclear forces come from somewhere, Otherwise the neutron would just go flat sort of and things would fly apart.

Ok thats probably worthy of some target practice. The origins of the concept of the nuclear forces. They replaced em and electrostatics in the nucleus but not in relation to the electron and the nucleus.
arc
Junior Birdman

Post by arc »

Langley

I was just having a quick peruse of the site and found your last remarks, I made a post about 5 hours ago but its in the TTB Effect thread.
I also dont buy the conventional atomic model, I mentioned another force being present , perhaps the so called strong force but this means we have not just positive and negative anymore but also some other "charge" making three states?. Im grasping at straws, but if something can crush two (or more) positives (protons) together into the core then it is very strong and it cant also be a net "positive charge" itself or else you would get repulsion of protons. something is holding the core structure together?? the positives the negatives and the neutrals, it localises and solidifies the strucutre, but what the heck is it?. Im convinced we have a "different" charge lurking in the background.

A very speculative thought, Perhaps the atom is actually an entry and exit point for energy from the aether to flow right through this existence and into other dimensions.

arc
I do not believe our destiny lays beneath our feet... it lays beneath the stars
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

OK...particles...this should be in the download section...

at that very small level there is a dimensional component...as if the geometry of these smaller dimensions impart a quality to the different types of superstrings, that manifest into the particles observed....m string theory suggests 11 dimensions....and there are multiple ones at that scale....some particles may be rooted in common dimensions and not really seperate... the just look that way to us....

ok maybe that was in a comic book I read...

lol

skyfish
htmagic
Senior Officer

Re: NOTEPAD for RANDOM IDEAS- New Model of Atom

Post by htmagic »

Langley,

That is an interesting link. I like the comic book and I browsed through it. The city of Oak Ridge was constructed to enrich uranium and the building shown in the comic was the U-shaped building out at K-25. That building was decontaminated and I believe torn down. But the first enrichment was at the Y-12 plant in Oak Ridge. The K-25 and Y-12 were supposedly "grid" coordinates of the plants in Oak Ridge. Who knows where this map is now but folks still refer to the plants that way.

Skyfish, as for the triangular model of the atom, that was talked about here before. Been there, done discussed that. It is still new to you, but we already knew that! :wink:

Look here, as we knew you were going to ask...
https://www.ttbrown.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 507#p18507

In the Beginning....
http://www.unclear2nuclear.com/IntheBeginning.php

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
Langley
Senior Officer

Post by Langley »

arc wrote:Langley
very speculative thought, Perhaps the atom is actually an entry and exit point for energy from the aether to flow right through this existence and into other dimensions.

arc
All the information posted is really good. I looked up the thread for the earlier post.

Refering back a little while when there was activity re zero point energy and Cooks book, Nazi Tech etc there came a point where the circuit with a gunn diode and the result was it acted as a positive resistor such that in a certain situation there was a transient over unity condition present.

That was a little while ago . I dont want to be a pest disorganising threads, but I have a short term memory deficiet so thats the way God made me. He might have a Complaints box somewhere. (probably choko)

Anyway Im wondering if the nucleus is sort of similar. HT I see what you are saying in terms of integral stability of the system. What triggered my thought (always a dicey proposition) was the realisation that in 1933 at Solvay the leading lights had nothing then to replace the previous theories explaining the forces within the nucleus.

And it was around then that the alternate tech the Nazis worked come into it. Obviously the leading lights in 1933 had to consider things perhaps poo poo d by them when other had raised them in the years before 1933.

What Im saying is
http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hb ... ucbin.html

If you look at that as circuit. Where work is being done, by the neutron, and
Nuclei are made up of protons and neutron, but the mass of a nucleus is always less than the sum of the individual masses of the protons and neutrons which constitute it. The difference is a measure of the nuclear binding energy which holds the nucleus together. This binding energy can be calculated from the Einstein relationship:
Nuclear binding energy = Δmc2

Well, if work is being done keeping two protons together, well then if it comes from the neutron and is manifest as force, something is keeping the neutron there at a stable mass minus binding energy. If not, the neutron would shrink down to zippo. Unless time doesnt exist in the nucleus and the work isnt done over time. So if the binding enegy a manifestation of zp energy, because it seems to me that the nucleus is an over unity device. Looking for gluons doesnt solve the problem. I might have two magnets with their like poles kept together by force expended by an encircling electromagnetic clamp. If I switch off the clamp, the two magnets would move apart.

I postulate that out of the fresh look at the forces at work in the nucleus, some scientists came up with a different
view than the majority view and from that different applications grew.

Im just postulating.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Langley wrote:
arc wrote:Langley
very speculative thought, Perhaps the atom is actually an entry and exit point for energy from the aether to flow right through this existence and into other dimensions.

arc
Well, if work is being done keeping two protons together, well then if it comes from the neutron and is manifest as force, something is keeping the neutron there at a stable mass minus binding energy. If not, the neutron would shrink down to zippo. Unless time doesnt exist in the nucleus and the work isnt done over time. So if the binding enegy a manifestation of zp energy, because it seems to me that the nucleus is an over unity device. Looking for gluons doesnt solve the problem. I might have two magnets with their like poles kept together by force expended by an encircling electromagnetic clamp. If I switch off the clamp, the two magnets would move apart.

I postulate that out of the fresh look at the forces at work in the nucleus, some scientists came up with a different
view than the majority view and from that different applications grew.

Im just postulating.
Mr. Langley,

How's things down under? A local fellow just decided to move to Australia and is into VW's. In order to ship them to his new home, it was necessary to drain, clean out and pressure wash every thing - enignes, transaxles etc. I thought of you and thought it has the "cosmic ha ha" that it was - VW's, Australia and Langley....is that where all VW lovers endup?...<g>

Mr. arc - I like...no, I very much like your statement

Mr. Langley - What could be more devastating than a nuclear weapon? - remember that question a while ago? You have given a part of the answer. The next question is how do you do it and what is it you are doing. nuff said!

Mikado

***edit for grammar
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

Mikado, Langley, arc, AM and anyone else interested:

The question of WHY keeps coming up. WHY would anyone deliberately "obscure" his own work? Not only as a short delaying period but for his entire life? WHY would an organization become as adept as " hiding technology" as it seems to be in " bringing it forth" WHY?

Just look again at the thread above here and read it carefully. If you see through what that is saying then the reasons become painfully obvious, I should hope. This is no game here folks. Someone on the forum might recognize these words .... spoken upon their first meeting ...." THIS IS NOT A DRILL"

Mikado, Mr. Twigsnappers " keep hold of the tail" made me smile because I also have a pretty clear concept of what is at the other end of that tail. And MAYBE for others in our history it has become only the Cheshire cat... leaving just the grin behind. Just try hanging onto THAT. <g> Linda
arc
Junior Birdman

Post by arc »

Linda;
I remember reading a document some time ago that contained a comment made by a person involved with the nuclear experiments and tests over certain atolls. The one single phrase that stuck in my mind after reading it was short and to the point.. "I just hope it doesnt start a chain reaction".

To take a quick guess at your comment Linda, WHY... because life is precious, we are the potential masters of our own total destruction

Mikado; I have wondered about this "gateway" effect for a long time. My comments on there being another force and Langleys and HT's etc all lead up to there being more than just "positive and negative and neutral" there has to be another force or charge that is the glue that constrains the atom as a "structure". It just seems to convenient that the atom contains positive,negative,neutral and they all squeeze in together. SOMETHING is holding even the neutral material in there???. it is almost as if it is crowding around a "hole" to somewhere and just cant let go (and we know the proton is not a single unit it is comprised of quarks and gluons and goodness know what else, but is even the quark itself made of other entities?)

EDIT;
I just had a thought about the LHC and wonder if the results "will eventually" show some "beginnings" of tracks of particles/energy that just mysteriously disappear. It may be that the collider has accessed an energy level where it can "send" stuff to another dimension and hence it disappears from ours. #mental picture of someone on the other side suddenly seeing massive sparks and light beams come flying OUT of a piece of wood and thinking "thats #@*! impossible" <g>
arc
Last edited by arc on Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:18 am, edited 3 times in total.
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

Precious thoughts. precious people. Linda
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Post by greggvizza »

arc wrote:A very speculative thought, Perhaps the atom is actually an entry and exit point for energy from the aether to flow right through this existence and into other dimensions.
arc wrote:I have wondered about this "gateway" effect for a long time. My comments on there being another force and Langleys and HT's etc all lead up to there being more than just "positive and negative and neutral" there has to be another force or charge that is the glue that constrains the atom as a "structure". It just seems to convenient that the atom contains positive,negative,neutral and they all squeeze in together. SOMETHING is holding even the neutral material in there???. it is almost as if it is crowding around a "hole" to somewhere and just cant let go
The following is a link to a description of a download that I had some time ago. I posted it on the forum before the word download was coined. I referred to it as an epiphany moment.https://www.ttbrown.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 308#p11308

Now if we combine arc’s very speculative thought with my very speculative thought, we see aether swirling in vortexes into the black hole singularity of an atom; the whirlpool force of this vortex holding the parts of the atom together while simultaneously supplying energy. No contrived gluons necessary. Add in a dash of Kevin and we see that the electrons are not spinning. It is the aether that is spinning, the electrons are just along for the ride. If we use the aether as our point of reference, then the elections are not even moving at all. The current-sink may well be the nucleus, not the electrons. Proton neutron count being proportional to the amount of aether rushing into a particular atom which is proportional to the amount of gravity.

GV
arc
Junior Birdman

Post by arc »

Gregg;
So it looks like the expanding ripples of your conscious thoughts on this matter have expanded to the point they have reached me here on the other side of the universe. I think Linda and Mikado will see the concept, I know Kevin does and I am still spooked from a while ago when I "thought" something or was busy "making drawings" and kevins very next post was almost as if he were looking over my shoulder.

Linda ... Gaia is listening
And we all know what Mercury is busy doing
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Post by greggvizza »

arc wrote:Gregg;
So it looks like the expanding ripples of your conscious thoughts on this matter have expanded to the point they have reached me here on the other side of the universe.
My brainwaves are not that powerful. Those were not my thoughts, I just happened to be a receiver of sorts. You must have accidently tuned into the same station.

GV
Last edited by greggvizza on Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

He is a hot footing winged messenger man, certainly <g> L

And don't you see, its important to have the receivers set up first . Look and listen to what is already out there before you start broadcasting away fellas. You might be surprised at the traffic. Linda