NOTEPAD for RANDOM IDEAS

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: NOTEPAD for RANDOM IDEAS

Post by Mikado14 »

FM No Static At All wrote:Mr. AM2,

Perhaps the efforts taken to synthesize science and spirituality is hindered by religion. It has been at odds with science throughout history, and a staunch supporter of at least the first two of the three stages of truth. But then again, they have the most to lose.

I have been speculating the possibility that we cannot see what is beyond that which hides the true nature of creation, because we have not yet reached the point where can accept the responsibility that knowledge requires. Our biggest problem is our immaturity.

We are arrogant, self centered, self righteous, exploiting other species as if it is our right to do so. We are so elitist, that we even exploit our own kind, when it serves our own purpose. So how can we possibly expect to share in knowledge that demands that we take responsibility for our actions, and become loving and nurturing beings of creation? Is that not the very essence of the Caroline Group? A group of people who had awareness as well as means, took responsibility to be guardians of knowledge and technology, not for selfish profits, but to keep safe until humanity was ready to deal with it responsibly.
A random thought for the Notepad of Random Ideas:

I believe Mr. Twigsnapper enjoys a nice Filet or was it Prime Rib now and then and I too enjoy my red meat on Sundays. Exploiting bovine and other creatures as our food supply. Unfortunately for some of us, we can't help it. Perhaps it would be a step up to exploit the philosophy of certain American tribes and offer a prayer of thanks to the animal.

Just a thought that all those vegans out there will jump upon or carnivores will pounce upon.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

Post by Mark Culpepper »

Just sort of the way it goes I guess...

Ummmm...yummy little bite one fish thinks as he swallows a minnow and as a bigger shaddow overpowers him .......<g>

And just when you think you are the top fish in the tank!. MarkC
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Post by FM No Static At All »

I am not advocating that anyone change their eating habits, but I would suggest that this movie may support you in coming to choice,
http://www.google.com/url?q=http://vide ... WMki6QRJhA

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All
'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

http://fixamerica-fredmars.blogspot.com/
AM2
Senior Cadet

Post by AM2 »

Ms. Brown wrote:THEN ... AM .... once that you have your concept well set in your mind ... why don't you contact some of the Kitselman family? I can not speak for her of course ... or her sisters ... but there is the possibility that Suzette might at least entertain such an idea. You and she have much in common ... she has a wonderful interest in the "Ancient World"( note her work on Pompeii) and I understand was working with her father at one point translating sanskrit.
It seems to me that she might be interested in what you have to offer and maybe she already has a plan?

And looking further into the life of this wonderful man is something that needs to be done .... but is beyond the circle that Paul and I concieved. Of course I am speaking for Paul here and maybe I shouldn't but that is just my gut reaction.

And there is much that you may uncover on your trail of discovery which will lend even more of a light of understanding in our direction too, so we all would benefit.

So, if there is any way I can help. Just let me know. I think that you might just have the heart for that project. Linda
As you know writting anything was never my original plan - I am just considering the possibilities that Mr. Twigsnapper's suggestion might entail. Including the caveat of how to do it without compromising my principles.

Such a task demands a well prepared and adequate approach. There must be a robust skeleton established on which we can hang the juicy "meat". What I wrote above is a first step in this direction.

First I have to come up with a solid suggestion, a clear outline and a carefully thought-out route. The next step would probably be contacting the Kitselman-family. These are very delicate matters and call for a careful preparation. I cannot just "drop by" and say how I would like to write something about Dr. Kitselman.

The whole thing is like running a marathon - the true winners are those who finish the race.

I am very happy and honoured that you are offering your help Ms. Brown. I think that there is more than one way in which you can be of assistance. Finally, you must understand that I do not consider this a one-way street i. e. running from you towards me. I will gladly share my conclusions, speculations as well as the collected material, because I want that the puzzle you are putting together is as complete as possible.

I envision a critical, sober and fruitful discussion to ensue. An exchange of creative insight enriching both sides.

First though I have to ponder what is possible and what actually can be done in light of the current circumstances. Along with a well-structured outline of the project of course.

AM
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Fibonacci IS king,
http://www.greatdreams.com/grace/159/164philevels.html
http://www.spirasolaris.ca/spirasolaris.html

The illusion is movement of the created, but it is the creator that moves?
Kevin
fibonacci is king
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Kevin,
Yes! A fractal universe! I'll bet a dollar that if the sidereal data that Dr. Brown recorded was studied, it would be a fractal pattern.

Even the rythm of the human hearbeat is fractal in nature.

I love mandalas! The sand mandala ceremony performed by the Tibetan Buddhist monks is fascinating.

Check out the one in the second row: Fermat's Spiral Mandalas

The website for that image has some interesting fractal mandalas.
See anything that looks familiar?

http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&q ... a=N&tab=wi

skyfish
Langley
Senior Officer

Pepermints truffles

Post by Langley »

I am at the point where I was pondering the Belgian guy I am researching - the one who died in Canada - the fact that he came to America and STRAIGHT AWAY did what he did at the Lawrence cyclotron from 39 to his dead in 41.

And obviously he brought with him pre existing knowledge re the bombardarment of elements to create artificial isotopes. He brought with him Juliot Curie s' methodology. and some specific knowledge re the isotopes he dealt with.

At the same time Roosevelt issues his the Limited state of emergency.

And the Nat academy of sciences makes its recommendation that radiological warfare should have a higher priority than a bomb. Thats 1941. That rec. required pre existing knowledge base. It wasnt a pipe dream.

The interesting thing is if you go back, you realise hey all these guys were doing things with fission products but using pre 39 knowledge and means.

And that means the Nazis did not kneed a reactor.

And so to the Nazi Bell

http://books.google.com.au/books?id=2vI ... &ct=result

So yes folks, it might be mudding but there it is.

The link appears to be linear accelerators, not necessarily a cyclotron, though that would be good. A cockcroft Walton machine would do. It could be small.

So pre existing the bomb program theres this alternate application. The Nazi Bell. And its hidden under the bomb program?

Everyone forgets that Lawrence and his crew were making fission products with the cyclotron from before they knew what fission was. And everything else as well. They would zap stuff to see what happened. After the war the AEC suppressed such use of the cyclotron, confining the products of isotopes to reactors.

While at the same time booking 100% of the time of the cyclotron.

So I disagree with the linked author. the Nazis didnt need a reactor on the basis Lawrence didnt either.

Course, I still dont understand what the Nazi Bell was, apart from a sort of Tardis.

Makes you think dont it.

31 tons of uranium in Beglium that led to an arsenal in France. Obviously not a bomb, another sort of arsenal, radioactive chemical warfare agents.

Like Lawrence was doing from 1940 it seems to me.

Ta Flo,
arc
Junior Birdman

Post by arc »

Langley

The whole issue of the Nazi Bell and the Vrill devices and all the smoke and mirrors surrounding it all makes even the pepper look like fly-poop. Throwing a left curve into it, do you think they were trying to make a portable power plant to drive the devices. The more i look at the bell issue the more I see something that could generate thousands of amps of current, a handy thing to have. And the stories after the war of the things in Argentina.
arc
I do not believe our destiny lays beneath our feet... it lays beneath the stars
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Langley,
As for the bell...
I think there is some pepper there.
How about this angle?
Rotation is another option in configuration. As opposed to a gravitator.
I think of the hall effect.
Remember....matching. As in em so in aether.
The bell, from what I remember, was described as two counter rotating cytlinders of mercury, charged I would guess to 100's of thousands of volts.
The hall effect shows a em flow 90 degrees to the angle of rotation. And as always, aether manipulation affects time and gravity.
The universe springs from the aether, the foundation.
skyfish
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

You guys, ESPCIALLY YOU Langley are so darned good at following the " atomic" part of this thread .... and I get so lost in it, but I know that you are onto something quite valid and it will only be a matter of time before the whole story presents itself to you, clear as a bell.

I on the other side seem to lose myself in the "flame jet generator" side of things .... which is important also ... just another road ... and the memory keeps nagging at me about a facility in Germany which had turned to using those new fangled " jet " engines for something else other than flying ... and reports were coming through that they were generating MILLIONS of volts. I can remember a discussion years ago here on this forum when Elizabeth asked the question " what would the field look like by a force of a couple of million volts? Anyway .... thats well beyond the paulty 50KV that Dad considered his minimum working area.

And oddly .... the man who reported that work ( a German} ended up ... living and working in the United States ... and having a longtime positon at the University of Pa .

Its all different pathways ..... rosegardens and little brick homes ... or the open road . I wonder what he thought when given that choice too.

Sorry fellas , for those of you who are interested but his name escapes me right now. Its all there in the forum though ... like one of those little golden threads that holds the whole thing together. Linda
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

Post by twigsnapper »

Good Morning to all of you too,

The name was Schwan and the discussion was here, or parts of it

https://www.ttbrown.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=5690#p5690

This thread goes in a grand circle and it touches on BRAINPRINTS which possibly is something you have been talking about here, without realizing it yet.

Though its as tough as herding kitties, maybe just as important to watch out for the strays ... without proper attention ... they tend to wander off .... twigsnapper
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

Post by twigsnapper »

Oh, and concerning " whale farts"

https://www.ttbrown.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=5742#p5742

twigsnapper
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Mr Twigsnapper, sir,
Hope you are well,
The brain prints interests Me , in so much as I KNOW I can follow and pick out anyone I modulate to, basically I recognise the signal, similer to recognising the opening few chords of a record.
I don't know if it's the brain itself though, or if that is merely the biological machine that helps sustain or create this something else, and that something else varies especially in women at menstrul times.
If that configuration of signals is information based, then if You , not You personally ,were to be able to pick that up from anywhere, You would possibly already know I am typing this ?
I am only little Me, and on my own can only report what I can do locally, and it appears to be a matrix where everything has it's signature as such, if so ,it would be natural for that to be utilised by those that need to .

If the content of such information is ourselves seperate from the biological, then the temptation to send that information into another body must be immense.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdMcayWEnkk
These whales seem to be past masters at this communicating over vast distances?
Kevin
fibonacci is king
AM2
Senior Cadet

Post by AM2 »

Perhaps this should be posted in the "Download"-thread, but since Mr. Twigsnapper talks about "whale farts" the following words came to my mind - it's a quote from Rupert Sheldrake's book "Chaos, Creativity, and Cosmic Consciousness" (unfortunately I cannot find the chapter and page; when I do, then I will of course edit my post accordingly):
The guiding spirit of modern science, according to the Faust myth, is a satanic demon…How seriously do we need to take the idea that our whole society and civilization is under the possession of such a spirit, worshiped through money and power? How much are fallen angels actually guiding and perverting the progress of science and technology? Is a great war between the good and evil angels being acted out on Earth? We hardly know how to think or talk about such possibilities since they are so alien to the official, standard models of Western history.
As most of the praticipants of this forum have already realized, I like to stir up controversy and am never quite content if the whole mood is too "harmonious" <g>.

AM
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Mother Nature

Post by Mikado14 »

In keeping with the spirit of the title of this thread - Random Ideas - well, I just thought this might be the place.

Mother Nature's latest adventure (aka Kim) has been with a young deer that appears to have been born late in the season. He is a little boy, how do we know you may ask? Well, he already has two little bumps on his head, I didn't check otherwise..<g> Well, he doesn't appear too well. It looks as if his tail has gotten broken and after looking through binoculars, it is hanging by a thread. I mentioned that he may have been bumped by a car and he may have other injuries and that he looks as if he should be put down. Well, (listenning Mr. Twigsnapper?), this woman has nothing on you when it comes to magazines, she don't need them. Needless to say, I am now buying hay to feed this little guy and probably will now be getting higher protein food.

I thought perhaps Ms Brown would enjoy this since she has mentioned the deer in the woods. Well, from foxes to errant hawks and now the fawn, actually a yearling, has come out of the woods and found Kim. Personnally, I think there is a network going on and they all meet and talk about the crazy lady that gives away free food.

I wonder, can I take these as a tax write off?

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy