Thomas Townsend Brown Effect

For a discussion of the science of Townsend Brown, his experiments and his ideas.
skyfish
Senior Officer

Re: Thomas Townsend Brown Effect

Post by skyfish »

This is what it does to the aether...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Alcubierre.png

skyfish
arc
Junior Birdman

Post by arc »

Skyfish

That is an interesting picture. I wonder if this is in a way what is happening with the TTB device, a warping of the surrounding environment resulting in what we call momentum. Taken to an extreme I can visualise a directional warping that would look like a tunnel.
arc
I do not believe our destiny lays beneath our feet... it lays beneath the stars
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

hi arc,
Yes...it would in reality be a spherical field, producing something like a tunnel in the aether. Asymmetry creates the "angle". Other configurations may be of use. I think that in Alcubierre drive we are seeing the potential of Dr. Brown's work.
The methodology exists right now. We know how to create the field. Materials and construction would be just a matter of time and resources. Somebody has had that time and the resources.
Some have been hunting, some have been hiding.

Thus, as the energy density is negative, one needs exotic matter to travel faster than the speed of light'.[1] The existence of exotic matter is not theoretically ruled out, the Casimir effect and the Accelerating Universe both lends support to the proposed existence of such matter. However, generating enough exotic matter and sustaining it to perform feats such as faster-than-light travel (and also to keep open the 'throat' of a wormhole) is thought to be impractical. Low has argued that within the context of general relativity, it is impossible to construct a warp drive in the absence of exotic matter.[2] It is generally believed that a consistent theory of quantum gravity will resolve such issues once and for all.

In particular, Alcubierre has shown that even when the ship is accelerating, it travels on a free-fall geodesic. In other words, a ship using the warp to accelerate and decelerate is always in free fall, and the crew would experience no accelerational g-forces. Enormous tidal forces would be present near the edges of the flat-space volume because of the large space curvature there, but by suitable specification of the metric, these would be made very small within the volume occupied by the ship.[1]

Exotic matter...aether.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcubierre_drive

Hey Kevin,
Free-fall geodesic!

skyfish
arc
Junior Birdman

Post by arc »

Skyfish
I can see the tangent that Alcubierre was headed down but,
One has to ask oneself if exotic matter is actually necessary. If the TTB device works and it utilises presently known technology then by assumption the potential to beef it up also exists, Therefore can we assume (dangerous word that) that if an effect already exists that the mention of exotic matter is a red herring. If we examine the reports of "ufo's" do any mention a gigantic cloud of violently active swirling exploding matter behind them?.
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Arc wrote:

mention of exotic matter is a red herring. If we examine the reports of "ufo's" do any mention a gigantic cloud of violently active swirling exploding matter behind them?.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unruh_effect

An accelerating observer will perceive an apparent event horizon forming (see Rindler spacetime). The existence of Unruh radiation can be linked to this apparent event horizon, putting it in the same conceptual framework as Hawking radiation. On the other hand, the Unruh effect shows that the definition of what constitutes a "particle" depends on the state of motion of the observer.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcubierre_drive

Enormous tidal forces would be present near the edges of the flat-space volume because of the large space curvature there

Arc,
This is linked to Stochastic Electrodynamics. What would an event horizon look like?

This field will produce some effects in em, visible light too. There are many reports of unusual lights and craft winking out....streaks of light. The field is warping the aether. It is not really a red herring, they just do not recognize it as the aether....connecting the dots. Dr. Browns effect manipulates the aether...zpf....and creates unique visual effects.

skhfish
arc
Junior Birdman

Post by arc »

Skyfish

I have heard of the "disappearing act" that these devices are able to de, I think it is linked to the ability to create a "bend" or warp in the surrounding atmosphere and so appear to have sped off at extremeluy high speed when infact they are sitting in the same spot behind a "mirage like" screen of warped/bent atmosphere so you just cant see them with your eyes. I have seen a few vids where someone using and infrared camera however was able to video something that had disappeared but was just sitting there in the same spot.. it was still emitting heat energy (infra-red) which the camera picked up.
I wonder if exotic matter is even needed for superluminal travel. The latest NewScientist magazine (November) has an interesting article on the possible misuse of the "speed of light" in relativity theory, it may not even need to be there. The speed limit was theoretically imposed because you cannot throw stuff out the tailpipe of a rocket faster than light speed (nothing burns that fast or hot that it exceeds light speed), hence you can never go any faster than light. But if you are not throwing stuff out the back in order to go forward and you are using a different (self contained) technology then perhaps this barrier may be exceeded?. But then the effects of time dilation may put other problems in the way??. Personally I think the ability to travel at anywhere near light speed needs additional technology as space is very large but also full of pieces of rock from sand size to Australia size, your bound to bump into something and at that speed it would be "lights out".
arc

arc
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Hi Arc,
I agree that the bending of light can take place. Light is after all, just waves in the aether. The aether is the foundation. EM manifests from the aether. If you are manipulating the aether then there will be visible spectrum effects as well. They can probably move so quickly that we cannot even see them leave. Our visual process is, after all, stuck in relativity. Something manipulating the aether is not. It will also be free from the effects of inertia, and gravity, which are unified in the aether. What could penetrate a field of warped or compressed aether? At strong enough intensities, I do not believe that there is any form of matter that could. We are talking energy levels not utilized by project winterhaven. If one could peek into the hidden works of Dr. Brown, I am sure we would find that he went way beyond 50kv....way beyond.

arc said:

using a different (self contained) technology then perhaps this barrier may be exceeded?

Yes, and that is what Alcubierre drive describes. Your own little continuum bubble, bending space and time around it. Asymmetry creates the angle.

skyfish
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

skyfish wrote: Yes...it would in reality be a spherical field, producing something like a tunnel in the aether. Asymmetry creates the "angle". Other configurations may be of use. I think that in Alcubierre drive we are seeing the potential of Dr. Brown's work.
Mr. skyfish,

I must ask how it is that you can answer Yes, that it would be a spherical field. Spherical is such a misunderstood word. The ancients called the sky spherical but they were only viewing what some would call a dome. I have never found anything on the Internet that describes the field produced by a device emulating the Biefeld-Brown effect.

If this is download...Ok, just say, so that I have a reference.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Hi Mikdado,
The description of Alcubierre drive uses a bubble. I do "see" it that way. A field of influence. The asymmetry creates the "angle".
I see dimensional angularity. Hard to explain.
In Stochastic Electrodynamics a point is described as having limitless energy.
That is because the aether is accessable from any point in space, at once.
The asymmetry crates an "angle" in that medium/dimension.
That is a visual image that I cannot adequately describe.
A calabi-yau manifold gives an idea of multi-dimensional interactions...but cannot represent it realistically. It is more than 2 dimensional....heck, it is moe than 3 dimensional.

http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&r ... a=N&tab=wi

Hey Kevin, have you looked at these. See anything that looks familiar?

skyfish
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Oh g*d...I just typod your name again! Sorry!
skyfish
arc
Junior Birdman

Post by arc »

Mikado

The field shape
Yes Mikado I have pondered on this also, it have a theory that in fact it may be nothing like spherical. If you consider the energy from the device will be more concentrated in the middle (depending on shape) then the effect will possibly have a reverse dish shaped curve ahead of it.

arc
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Hi arc,
What you describe is a 3 dimensional shape. I do not believe we are dealing with just 3 dimensions.

A phrase came to mind....

corrugated cardboard ; )

One layer you can see, the one the inside you cannot, but it is right there alongside.

skyfish
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

I see the corrugated cardboard has come out again. More closer to the FTM than Biefeld-Brown but then, that is my download.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Here guys,

This image is supposed to represent what I have called the "dimensional angularity" of the field.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Alcubierre.png

Yeah...just can't convey the real interaction.

skyfish
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Mikado,
FTM...had to refresh my memory on that one. It took me to this post from Linda. Just like it says. When you bend space, you also bend time. Space and time are united in the aether. The aether is common to all dimensions of space. That is what can be manipulated. That is why it is accessable to all points in space at once. That is why I think it is e=st. The energy in the dimensions of space times the dimension of time. I know that is a little nonsensical. It is an infinite quantity, but then maybe time and space are not infinite, but who knows. I guess you could say that gravity is a dimensional phenomenon. That is what M string theory suggests. It also suggests that it resides all around us at a scale the is smaller than particles...that particles are made up from vibrations in this medium. It has a time quality too. Ever hear that infinity can be accessed at the scale of the very small? The quantum probability ocean. Forwards, backwards, the ocean does not care.

from the link:

Markus: "If you generate a torsion field of sufficient magnitude the theory says you can bend the four dimensions of space around the generator. The more torsion you generate, the more space you perturb." After a pause he continued. "When you bend space, you also bend time." Now do you understand what they were trying to do?" Nick Cook sad nothing so Markus continued.
"They were trying to build a f^(&ing time machine
!"

And then I found this from Linda:

Will that day be the point of "critical mass" for a new paradigm for the Earth? A "novel" paradigm which takes us to a higher state of being? I personally feel that this is as likely to be possible as any of the other theories and predictions put forth based on prophecy from the Bible to Nostradamus and so on."----------------------------------------------------------

A new paradigm? Higher state of being? That sounds familiar! lol

https://www.ttbrown.com/forum/viewtopic. ... FTM#p18352

skyfish