Downloads

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
kevin.b
The Navigator

Re: Downloads

Post by kevin.b »

If instead of thinking of a single point where two pathways cross at ninty degrees.
one was to think of two adjoining such occurances, but one is the opposite to the other, they will form a cross of pathways relative to their distances apart, this will also be dependent upon the angle of cross been offset in relationship to the two points, in other words the cross will not be in a linear line of the two points.
You will then have pathways of specific distance, and DNA wave patterns created matching those pathways distances.
IF ? an antennae was wound spirally to match the DNA double helix wave patterns, then perhaps the messages sent will return?
I have heard them.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Griffin
Senior Officer

Re: antenna citation

Post by Griffin »

Paul-

Here's the forum post where I first learned about the buried antenna:
Elizabeth Helen Drake

Replies: 136
Views: 2955
Forum: The Caroline Group Posted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:56 pm Subject: cross shaped

kevin,

a cross shaped antennae in the desert , buried .... right outside of Indio California .... but heres the rub kevin . 1951 Elizabeth
I hope this is helpful.

As ever,

Griffin
Griffin
Senior Officer

Tacking with the flow

Post by Griffin »

Sort of off-handedly interesting that our term "antenna" is derived from a Latin term meaning "sail-yard." Nautical references seem to like to crop up some way or other. Sailing the aether sea, tacking with the energy flow? You never know...

Griffin
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

"Anyway, its nice to have company. As Buffett said ... Its five oclock somewhere. Linda"

Hi Linda,
Nice to hear from you and I apologize for my hasty departure previously. As I have gotten older I just have less tolerance for nonsense...and I do admit to being a little anti-social. You did stick up for me and I do apperciate that! I just had too much to add to this to stay away! Like I told Paul, his rabbit hole ran into my living room.

"You are also in that odd place where the cool and the warm air meet."

You do know me, don't you. Yes...the in between... That is where I feel the energy...the flow. And now that I have returned to the forum, I am sure I will be sleeping less! My father's side of the family is from around Burr Oak State Park...a little south of Zanesville. I just wonder if our families ever crossed paths. It is beautiful around here this time of year.

entities " blinking in and out"

If this is so...it has been so for all of time...so I welcome them. In the Nag Hammadi Library(was mentioned in the Da Vinci Code), the gnostic texts discovered in Egypt in 1945, they talk about the plemora, a non-material realm which is where all material reality descends from and the archons that inhabit it. They can choose to manifest in the material...the "self begotten ones".
Sounds like our "visitors'.
This is a fabulous archeological find and I would highly recommend it.

Now...to the antenna. Dr. Brown was talking about where the dimensions of space meet time...in the aether...that is where you will find him...I am sure of it. I've said it before and I'll say it again. For secure eg communications it is necessary for the geometries of the "sets" to match. The pulsing creates shapes...patterns in the aether and they proliferate like fractals....we would just be mimicing nature...that's how she does it...right Kevin??? : )
Now....I would also suggest that the aether is the dimension of time. So...if we can match the geometry of you father's signals...like I said...say hello to Dr. Brown for me! This seems certain to me. I wanted YOU to know this. HAD to let you know...

Also...do you like Bohm? That link I posted where he talks with Krishnamurti is excellent. Well worth reading. The part about K is about half way down the page.

skyfish
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Skyfish,
Very close by where I live , and even closer to my shop is this place, I am humbled by this place, and the knowledge and wisdom downloaded to Me there.
I have my own reason to KNOW why the whispering knights are so called.
Every man and his dog have investigated this place, but the lady there( called a witch, very apt for today?)
and myself met many years ago, and are best of friends.
Maybe it's the colour of my blue eyes?
There are pathways used many milleniums ago, they are to fibonacci measure, and if you follow the zig-zag patterns, you become as one with them, atuned if you like.
I appear to have been pushed to this place, to learn it's secrets, it has many, and I am learning.
http://www.megalithic.co.uk/article.php ... =0&sid=140
Kevin
fibonacci is king
AM2
Senior Cadet

Post by AM2 »

DELETED
Last edited by AM2 on Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Hi Kevin,
That is a marvelous place! You are fortunate to live so close. I would love to see it someday. I have many thoughts on megaliths, monolithic accumulators...
The great pyramid was cased in limestone and the other ancient structures we see today...like stonehenge...are broken. If they were designed to channel, filter, accumulate, then their materials and geometry are critical. I have wondered what would happen if they were restored to original condition with original materials... This does relate to petrovoltaics...but there are other energies available too...differenct spectrums...frequencies.
Great Pyramid...let's see... layers..limestone....golden cap...hole inside dug down to ground...channels that reach to the outside of the structure...kings chamber..unique structures..within.
Run a golden cable from the hole down bedrock to kings chamber. Run golden cables from gold cap to kings chamber. Create unresolved potential field with center of field located in kings chamber... Energy accumulator...or a gateway???
Could be both. I do think this is how the ancients "saw" things...in relationship to the natural order and energies and there seems to be locations where nature has brought together the necessary conditions.

"they are to fibonacci measure, and if you follow the zig-zag patterns"

The PBS show on fractals that just aired is a must see! One part...about antennae...when they first bent a wire into the shape of a fractal, it worked first time. They have been able to shrink antenna size and increase frequency range with fractal antennae. So..how about a 3 dimensional fractal antenna...maybe one could draw power with it....just a thought.
Great pyramid?

"IF ? an antennae was wound spirally to match the DNA double helix wave patterns, then perhaps the messages sent will return"

Yes...but the potential I am sure you are already aware of and have seen it in a previous post. I think we can harmonize with any pattern of energy that the aether/space time is creating with a MATCHING(hi Linda) geometry. Sacred geometries.

skyfish
AM2
Senior Cadet

Post by AM2 »

DELETED
Last edited by AM2 on Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

This day is sambain,
http://www.champs-of-truth.com/books/hallowee.htm
At 21.40 local time to myself( gmt the dragons had a rest, total standstill they are now in total reverse.)I felt the flows stopping, as they are now in total reverse, it makes sense to me that if you considered such a TIME as when spirits etc came out of the spot where they had descended into, that you would regard such a TIME as to do with death etc.

I will have to watch the flows to see how long they remain reversed.
Have we had a thread about TIME, just what is TIME.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
AM2
Senior Cadet

Post by AM2 »

DELETED
Last edited by AM2 on Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

AHHHH!!!! Now this IS enjoyable!!!!

"Fractal Structure in DNA Code"
Yes AM! That is so. One thing the show made clear to me...all biological systems are fractal in nature. Even our own heartbeats. The down side is....now when I look around me it is all in fractals!!! :o

"One more thing. How would the DNA as an antenna for electromagnetic waves interact with the Creator's nervous system?
And then, doesn't according to Dr. Brown the electromagnetic spectrum have a parallel gravitic spectrum?"

Electromagnetic spectrum is just waves in the aether...and the quantum pressure of the aether causes gravity. It is the aether that is the nervous system...heck...it's the whole ball of wax! ALL THINGS...you, me and the creator...a whole...not seperate.

Kevin,
Kundalini...the serpent fire that is coiled around the base of the spine 3.5 times...and rises up dual channels on each side of the spine, one positive, one negative, twin dragons with dual natures...and spiraled... and merge in the crown chakra...
I think kundalini and samadhi are connected to this...

" just what is Time"
I just love this download thread!!! Don't think I'll every leave!
This is what I have "seen"...the dimensions of space are in motion and passing through an energetic medium that is finer than subatomic particles and not bound to relativy... and this causes the energy patterns...sacred geometries. This medium has been called numerous things. I call it the aether and brahman...that from which all creation springs. It is also the dimension of time...and has a consciousness quality...creator's nervous system...but we are in and of it too. Never seperate, never apart...a wholeness, a oneness. All dimensions of space, all of time and all universes are accessible through it. It causes gravity too!

time=gravity

skyfish
htmagic
Senior Officer

Re: Downloads - Antennas + Tesla + Lakhovsky

Post by htmagic »

AM, Skyfish,

This talk on antennas is quite interesting. Does anyone have a picture of the antenna Dr. Brown buried at the O-C Ranch? Where are these sketches of antennae located, in Volume 4 of Dr. Brown's notebooks?

Talk of antennas made me think of Nikola Tesla as he was certainly the first to invent radio and it required an antenna. Nikola Tesla briefly worked with Georges Lakhovsky who developed a Multiple Wave Oscillator (MWO). The antenna is special and supposed to interact with biological materials. It worked well on plants and animals. The antenna looked like this:

Description of this device is made in more detail here:
http://www.rexresearch.com/lakhov/lakhusps.htm
It is interesting to note the photos at the bottom of the cancer vanishing.
This was done at the same time Rife was experimenting with his treatments. A case of parallel paths.
Here is another site that talks about the MWO and sells them.
http://altered-states.net/index2.htm?/lmwo/lmwo.htm

Neat pictures of the device in action and some sparks.

I wonder if Dr. Brown knew of this work, especially since Dr. Brown and Lakhovsky both experimented on plants?

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
AM2
Senior Cadet

Post by AM2 »

DELETED
Last edited by AM2 on Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Hey Magic,
Good to see you! Now that is an interesting antenna. Yes...spiral coil...sacred geometry....right Kevin? Syncronicity at work again...or the collective uncousness....I sure like Jung. And Tesla knew!

AM
Thanks for the great link! Yes...time and gravity intertwined...that is what this is all about isn't it??? :D

This should no longer be a mystery at this point.

That is why Dr. Brown was impacting gravity and time....he was manipulating the aether which is BOTH! And why he liked Pierre Teilhard de Chardin. Dr. Brown knew he was interacting with a consciousness too! The aether is the alpha and the omega. It speaks to us in mental imagery. Just remember...I come from a true vedic perspective.

skyfish
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

AM,

My hat is off to you.

I brought the information about the "antennae in the desert" through files and notes I had available to me at the time. The reason 1951 was fixed was that the land " outside Indio" was mentioned in some of the FBI files that Paul and I had collected. There supposedly was piece of land made available to Dr. Brown by one of his associates during that year.

Of course the FBI interviewed everybody and everybodys Uncle, looking for proof somehow that fraud was being perpetrated by the Townsend Brown Foundation in Los Angeles ( which at the time you all might remember was making demonstrations of the "teathered saucers" and that piece of land was mentioned but its use was never explained and the principal landowner stated to the FBI that the " Believed in the work ongoing there but for some reason it had been shut down"

Rose you will be interested. This plot of land was supposed to be duplicating the work done in Hawaii....( and <g> I think it probably was.) Gardens and stuff.

I don't think that Paul and I paid much attention to this little detail. Perhaps because the time just wasn't right.

Elizabeth