NOTEPAD for RANDOM IDEAS

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
amalie
Junior Birdman

Re: NOTEPAD for RANDOM IDEAS

Post by amalie »

Dear engines of change ,

Should read ROLFL,

Short for rolling on the floor laughing....right

Oh and I found out who blocked the 1979 treaty of the moon . The singularity group !

is it time yet , or we still have to wait until they are ready to go ?
When is singularity , who determines when it is .

Do you know , does anyone ?

Is it being scheduled for 2012 and what happens to us all before then ?

I give up , what is wrong with everyone , why is money not worth anything anymore ?

Rose said something would happen on the 7th October ...look what is going down since then , global economic collapse.

Linda said this ends on Monday ...

Amalie
Kim
Space Cadet

Post by Kim »

amalie wrote:Dear People,

ROLF

Amalie
"ROLF" ? I guess my computer illiteracy is showing through, I don't understand what this means. Please explain.

Kim
What we take time to dream, do we dare make reality?
amalie
Junior Birdman

Post by amalie »

Kim ,

No it must be ROFL

Rolling on the Floor Laughing

I didn't make it up , other people have used that term, but I must say I never tried to before , obviously .

Amalie
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Post by FM No Static At All »

amalie wrote:Kim ,
No it must be ROFL

Rolling on the Floor Laughing
Amalie
ROFLMAO
Rolling on floor, laughing my a$$ off!

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All
'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

http://fixamerica-fredmars.blogspot.com/
standeyo
Space Cadet

Post by standeyo »

Mikado14 wrote:
FM No Static At All wrote: Dr. Brown - Dr. Sarbacher - Jacques Cornellion - Richard Miethe
My research indicates that the name is "CORNELLON"
FM No Static At All wrote:Not what is being said, but what is NOT being said is of most significance here. In viewing the recent posting by Mr. Deyo regarding the electrostatic nature of Dr. Brown's work with Bahnson, and that it did not work in vacuo? And yes, the Philadelphia connection with GE (Reentry Systems) and Martin Decker. I am sure it was much more than radar or electrostatic lift.
Mr. Deyo is entitled to his opinion in regard to the disc and whether or not it will work in a vacuum. Just never say never...unless you have steel shorts.

Mikado
A friend of mine found this link to a paper which might clarify for all of us the behavior of the Biefeld Brown Effect in a vacuum:
Regarding the Biefled Brown effect here is a source which might clarify the situation:

The following reports are available from:
NASA Center for AeroSpace Information
7121 Standard Drive
Hanover, MD 21076-1320
PH: 301-621-0390
FX: 301-621-0134
[email protected]
http://www.sti.nasa.gov/order/order.html

21st century propulsion concept; Final Report
Author and Affiliation: Talley, Robert L.; Veritay Technology, Inc.; Amherst, NY, United States
Abstract: This Phase 1 effort was intended to explore the Biefield-Brown effect, which allegedly converts electrostatic energy into a propulsive force. Activities under this program emphasized the experimental exploration of this electrostatic thrust-generation concept to verify its existence, to verify its operation in a vacuum, and to establish the magnitude of its thrust. To meet these goals an overall laboratory test configuration was designed and developed for quantifying the electrostatically induced propulsive forces on selected experimental devices. This configuration utilized a vacuum chamber with a torsion fiber type measurement system for direct assessment of propulsive forces. Geometrical symmetries were incorporated in the design to minimize the influence of reaction forces which can arise from nearby bodies, including the walls of the vacuum chamber itself. Tests were conducted at atmospheric pressure and over a range of partial vacuum conditions. Direct experimental results indicate that when an electrostatic potential difference is applied between asymmetrical electrodes of an all metal test device, a residual propulsive force is generated and acts on the device. This residual force acts in the opposite direction to electrical wind forces and to the forces claimed to have been measured in a vacuum by T. T. Brown.
Publisher Info.: United States
Publication Date: Apr 1, 1988
Report Number: AD-A197537; VERITAY-F04-88-1; AFAL-TR-88-031
Accession Number: 89N12663
Contract Number: F06411-87-C-0058
Document ID (CASI): 19890003292
Security Classif.: Unclassified
Restriction on Access: Unlimited
Authorized Users: Publicly available
Copyright Indicator: No Copyright
Document Type: Technical Report
Description: 73p
Org. Source Info.: Veritay Technology, Inc.; Amherst, NY, United States
Financial Spons. Info.: Department of Energy; United States
Document Language: English
Subj. Category Text: SPACECRAFT PROPULSION AND POWER
NASA Major Term: ELECTRIC PROPULSION ; ELECTROSTATIC PROPULSION; PROPULSION SYSTEM CONFIGURATIONS; SPACECRAFT PROPULSION; SYMMETRY; WINDPOWER UTILIZATION
NASA Minor Term: ASYMMETRY; ATMOSPHERIC PRESSURE; ELECTRIC FIELDS; ELECTRICAL PROPERTIES
Available From: CASI
Format and Price Code: Hardcopy - Price Code: A04
Database Load Date: Jun 04, 2003
arc
Junior Birdman

Post by arc »

Yes, that report exists in two different documents that I am aware of, two of which I have seen the extract for, there is supposed to be a third version but I have not seen it so it may or may not exist. The other name for the report uses the words "Twenty First Century Propulsion Concept" instead of the numbers, and it states the opposite of this report in that there is no residual force in a vacuum. It is interesting that these two different versions exist and contradict each other. The second version was released two years after the original.

"Abstract: This contract explored the Biefield-Brown effect which allegedly converts electrostatic energy directly into a propulsive force in a vacuum environment. The program emphasized the the experimental exploration of this electrostatic thrust-generation concept to confirm or deny its existence, to verify its operation under high vacuum conditions, and to establish an experimental database via tests with candidate devices to permit the nature and magnitude of its thrust to be determined. An improved laboratory test configuration was developed for quantifying electrostatically induced propulsive forces on selected devices. This configuration used a vacuum chamber and diffusion pump arrangement which extended conditions to the 1 microtorr range. While attempts were made to increase the driving DC voltage to 50 kV or more, the driving voltages were generally limited to about 19 kV to avoid electrical breakdown problems. Boundary effects arising from the presence of induced surface charges on the walls of the vacuum chamber surrounding the test devices were significant, and had to be taken into account in using the torsion pendulum system to make thrust force measurements. Direct experimental results indicate that no detectable propulsive force was electrostatically induced by applying a static potential difference up to 19 kV between the electrodes of test devices under conditions in which electrical breakdowns did not occur. "

arc
I do not believe our destiny lays beneath our feet... it lays beneath the stars
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

Arc

This quote is interesting to me:
" While attempts were made to increase the driving DC voltage to 50 kV or more, the driving voltages were generally limited to about 19 kV to avoid electrical breakdown problems. Boundary effects arising from the presence of induced surface charges on the walls of the vacuum chamber surrounding the test devices were significant, and had to be taken into account in using the torsion pendulum system to make thrust force measurements. Direct experimental results indicate that no detectable propulsive force was electrostatically induced by applying a static potential difference up to 19 kV between the electrodes of test devices under conditions in which electrical breakdowns did not occur. "

So I guess you could say then that the experiment was " essentially correct?" <g> Linda
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

One talks about apple pie and I am talking Peach cobbler.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

Oh and just a minute apart. Ships passing in the night. Linda
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Post by greggvizza »

Like using an air dielectric and removing the air and wondering why it no longer functions.

Is there such a thing as a capacitor without a dielectric? It would be like a Lasagna without the cheese.

GV
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Post by FM No Static At All »

To Mr. Deyo,
I am surprised that you cite a NASA document to review the claims made by Dr. Brown. NASA still hasn't acknowledged the evidence of life having been on Mars, of the very strong possibility that life still exists there. The propulsive forces by Beilfeld Brown Effect is shown to be a phenomena that can be explained by the physics that was being developed in Germany before and during the Second World War. But they were even dealing with scalar technology as early as 1924. Walther Gerlach was working on such physics probably about the same time that Dr. Brown was developing his effect.

And as a proponent yourself of the types of energy that would lift a circular craft into space would you not look beyond t he public documents to the classified sections to find the proof of Dr. Browns endeavors? I'm thinking of vortices and cavitation problems. As above, so below.

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All
'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

http://fixamerica-fredmars.blogspot.com/
arc
Junior Birdman

Post by arc »

Linda

Im still having a quiet chuckle to myself, I thought after a few people had read it they would see the total and obvious disregard for the experiment, they don't adhere to any of the correct procedures or equipment. I leave you to guess which version is the "default" one found when you phone these guys and ask for the report as I did way back in 2000.

gregg; lasagna without cheese... dont let mikado hear you say that, you will be deep fried..lol

However to their compliment they do have the "21st century" version there. And they also hold a patent for a capacitor thrust device (odd since they say it doesnt work so why waste money on getting a patent?)

FM; Im going to make a very tongue in cheek reply from an email that arrived here a while ago. You do know what MARS stands for dont you... Mother-in-laws Alternate Relocation Site,
Although to their credit some of the secretaries altered it to; Mens Alternate Relocation Site. Im sure the women here wouldn't think of such a thing ... would you.<g>?

So Linda yes it definitely is "essentially correct" I especially liked the part about elephants. didnt you.

arc
natecull
Keeper of the Flame

Post by natecull »

Langley wrote:I dont know enough. Ill have to devote some serious time to Aspen.

It was Natecull who put me onto to Pauling, the memory has just popped back up.

Sorry Nate.
No problem. I've been away for a bit. Too much stuff to digest, my head got full.

That Unclear2Nuclear site looks very interesting... I've been struggling through the Larson Research Center blog (http://www.lrcphysics.com/) which seems to base a lot on a three-fold 'preon' structure ( http://www.lrcphysics.com/scalar-physic ... odels.html ) roughly analogous to the three colours of quantum chromodynamics... but I'm way out of my depth there both physically and mathematically.

Fun to see another weird theory to throw on the pile though. Those kid-friendly clickable triangle 3D models remind me so much of Buckminster Fuller's stuff.

(Oh hey, I see the LRC guy has already got there - http://www.lrcphysics.com/scalar-physic ... atoms.html - he mentions Rondo and Jerry's work right on that page. Cosmic haha!)
Going on a journey, somewhere far out east
We'll find the time to show you, wonders never cease
natecull
Keeper of the Flame

Post by natecull »

Martin Calloway wrote: All I did was type Christoper Bird and CIA and this came up. When you looked into Christopher Bird Paul were you even thinking that his connections with Dr. Brown might have been more spookish in nature?

http://www.ralphmoss.com/CBird.html
Mmm, no lightweight.
Leaving the army, he became head of the Washington, DC office of the Rand Corporation. In 1966, he became foreign correspondence in Yugoslavia for Time magazine. He also translated Russian novels into English.
Going on a journey, somewhere far out east
We'll find the time to show you, wonders never cease
arc
Junior Birdman

Post by arc »

Mr Deyo

I am aware you wrote a book quite some time ago, are there any others books you have written? or recommendations of other books you can make on this topic for me to hunt down.

Nate;
That website is interesting, building blocks for nature. It reminds me of Mahjong in a way.

EDIT: Nate, your site this just reminded me of a youtube vid of a guy who created a "triangle gate" or "tri force gate" that utilizes permanent magnets to effectively pull then push a round bar magnet along a course. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKCsKoLEf5A and http://www.fdp.nu/default_cached.html and http://www.fdp.nu/triangle/default.asp and http://www.fdp.nu/triforcegate/default.asp and http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=5475.0 and http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory: ... celerators

Mikado;
You may find this interesting, magnetic communications http://www.sara.com/ISR/low_frequency_E ... ation.html

arc