NOTEPAD for RANDOM IDEAS

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Langley
Senior Officer

Re: NOTEPAD for RANDOM IDEAS

Post by Langley »

http://www.americanantigravity.com/docu ... y-2005.pdf
This is interesting. It reminds me of the sun and planets in a manner I cannot yet verbalize.
htmagic
Senior Officer

NOTEPAD for RANDOM IDEAS - Smith Coil & Rodin Coil hybrid?

Post by htmagic »

Langley wrote:http://www.americanantigravity.com/docu ... y-2005.pdf
This is interesting. It reminds me of the sun and planets in a manner I cannot yet verbalize.
Langley,

Quite interesting. It looks like Stan Deyo combined the Smith coil http://jnaudin.free.fr/html/smithcl.htm with the Rodin coil http://jnaudin.free.fr/html/rcoil.htm to make a hybrid of the two. Dr. Brown used a toroidal coil in his tests as well. I'm not sure how it was wound.

But as for the Rodin coil, supposedly this can open up a black hole or vortex.
http://markorodin.com/Marko_Rodin_Fund_May_2007.pdf

And one can communicate across dimensions? Has anyone tried this circuit outlined here yet?
http://jnaudin.free.fr/html/crlarxtx.htm

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
Bulwark
Space Cadet

Post by Bulwark »

Someone sent this to me in my Email at the station and I felt it might be appropriate:

Any kindness you show, no matter how small it may seem, can have a big impact on the person, and, ultimately, on you. Read on...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Cab Ride:

So I walked to the door and knocked. 'Just a minute', answered a frail, elderly
voice. I could hear something being dragged across the floor.

After a long pause, the door opened. A small woman in her 90's stood before
me. She was wearing a print dress and a pillbox hat with a veil pinned on
it, like somebody out of a 1940s movie.

By her side was a small nylon suitcase. The apartment looked as if no one
had lived in it for years. All the furniture was covered with sheets.

There were no clocks on the walls, no knickknacks or utensils on the counters.
In the corner was a cardboard box filled with photos and glassware.

'Would you carry my bag out to the car?' she said. I took the suitcase to the
c ab, then returned to assist the woman.

She took my arm and we walked slowly toward the curb.

She kept thanking me for my kindness. 'It's nothing', I told her. 'I just
try to treat my passengers the way I would want my mother treated'.

'Oh, you're such a good boy', she said. When we got in the cab, she gave
me an address, and then asked, 'Could you drive through downtown?'

'It's not the shortest way,' I answered quickly.

'Oh, I don't mind,' she said. 'I'm in no hurry. I'm on my way to a hospice'.

I looked in the rear-view mirror. Her eyes were glistening. 'I don't have
any family left,' she continued. 'The doctor says I don't have very long.'

I quietly reached over and shut off the meter. 'What route would you like
me to take?' I asked.

For the next two hours, we drove through the city. She showed me the
building where she had once worked as an elevator operator.

We drove through the neighborhood where she and her husband had lived when
they were newlyweds. She had me pull up in front of a furniture warehouse
that had once been a ballroom where she had gone dancing as a girl.

Sometimes she'd ask me to slow in front of a particular building or corner
and would sit staring into the darkness, saying nothing.

As the first hint of sun was creasing the horizon, she suddenly said, 'I'm
tired. Let's go now'

We drove in silence to the address she had given me. It was a low building,
like a small convalescent home, with a driveway that passed under a portico.

Two orderlies came out to the cab as soon as we pulled up. They were
solicitous and intent, watching her every move. They must have been
expecting her.

I opened the trunk and took the small suitcase to the door. The woman was
already seated in a wheelchair.

'How much do I owe you?' she asked, reaching into her purse.

'Nothing,' I said.

'You have to make a living,' she answered.

'There are other passengers,' I responded.

Almost without thinking, I bent and gave her a hug. She held onto me tightly.

'You gave an old woman a little moment of joy,' she said. 'Thank you.'

I squeezed her hand, and then walked into the dim morning light. Behind me,
a door shut. It was the sound of the closing of a life.

I didn't pick up any more passengers that shift. I drove aimlessly lost in
thought. For t he rest of that day, I could hardly talk. What if t hat woman
had gotten an angry driver, or one who was impatient to end his shift?

What if I had refused to take the run, or had honked once, then driven away?

On a quick review, I don't think that I have done anything more important in
my life.

We're conditioned to think that our lives revolve around great moments.

But great moments often catch us unaware-beautifully wrapped in what others
may consider a small one.

PEOPLE MAY NOT REMEMBER EXACTLY WHAT YOU DID, OR WHAT
YOU SAID, BUT~THEY WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER HOW YOU MADE THEM FEEL.

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance.

The last sentence made me think of Flow.

Bulwark
Who would be a man must be a non-conformist - Emerson
Langley
Senior Officer

Re: NOTEPAD for RANDOM IDEAS - Smith Coil & Rodin Coil hybrid?

Post by Langley »

htmagic wrote: Quite interesting. It looks like Stan Deyo combined the Smith coil ...
And one can communicate across dimensions?... Has anyone tried this circuit outlined here yet?

MagicBill
Hi MagicBill

I'll download that pdf in a minute. The nub of the stuff is what it means, and that is political, social and religious.

As you know, Im now well and truly beyond my limits technically here now. Though I did spend the bulk of my time earlier as the book was being written finding things which confirmed what Paul was writing. Up to my the limit of my ability.

And a significant nub question is that one you pose above MagicBill, - can one communicate across dimensions. I believe yes. I read (as a mentioned in a much earlier post) a book years ago by a retired Carrier engineer who laid it all out. I no longer have the book and forget its title. Dr Brown was, I am fairly sure, by way of belief based on my interpretation of the book, aware of and onto the spiritual dimension of his view of cosmos and the technology he thereby developed. Not all of it, but aspects of it.

Think it is possible, this trans dimensional communication, and Stan, for all the caveats one would perhaps want to place on his information, does at least do a job of explaining things from his perspective which is at least a start point.

I downloaded this last night, and its an interesting listen, even if the technical stuff goes rather over my head and even if some of it is not fully formed intellectually - it was a long distance phone interview.

http://www.podcastdirectory.com/podcasts/6593

The line I see is that after the technical dissertation, Stan's explanation of deception is, in my opinion, accurate. Just because communication is received from a higher plane doesnt of itself guarantee the good nature of the communicators.

If Nazis had landed in the Outback in 1941 and approached an indigenous tribe who had never seen the industrialised world before, would the tribal people get sucked in?

We are indigenous to the our time and place but obviously (if one has a similar view to me) others on different planes arent temporal but their existence is as concrete in their realm as ours is us. If it is possible to communicate meditatively with other dimensions - which I believe it is - then logically, there must be a mechanism for communicating via instruments. Technology fundamentally is merely a tool which enables the will or conciousness to project itself and act in an enhanced fashion in the world in any event. Every technology enables the will. Even if the technology is morally neutral , the will of humans rarely is neutral. Its either good or bad, informed or ignorant.

And anyway, its a viewpoint that may in some aspects perhaps explain the cover up of the technology of TT Brown and others. And it could be that some earthly controllers are actually in technical contact with other dimensions. Sounds like I should take a tablet, but most people believe in something non physical (in relation to us). The logical conclusion is that if there is conflict in the higher planes, then we had better make sure that when contact is annonced we know how to discern Nazis from the Allies, to continue that comparison.

We have seen how certain technologies have been suppressed and we have discussed why that might be so.

At the moment its all interesting. It might not be long before it is crucial in a practical, personal sense.

I'm at the point where I can see I know nothing, apart from the belief that something is cooking and things dont work the way we conventionally believe they do.

Hope this makes sense in five minutes time, it seems to as I type. Theres something going on.
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance.

Yes.....indeed....

Bulwark

Nice to hear from you.

I see you miss Flow also.
Have you heard that Mikado is gone?

I will miss Mikado as much as I now miss Flow.

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Bulwark
Space Cadet

Post by Bulwark »

Trickfox wrote:

Yes.....indeed....

Bulwark

Nice to hear from you.

Trickfox
Yes, Trickfox, I watched it develop over the weekend - couldn't figure out what was going on and I really don't comment all that much and usually only when inspiration hits me. I quess I am one of the lurkers I have seen you mention.

I too miss those tidbits of wisdom that would emanate from Flowperson. I wondered over the weekend what wise words he would have chosen to say to skyfish and Mikado. I suppose it was serendipitous when the Email was sent to me and I felt it said alot. When you view all that Flowperson ever said and perhaps Mikado as well and everyone else on the forum what really matters in the end is - How did they make you feel? - that is for me the legacy that I take with what Flowperson and others here have given. Flowperson was philosophical and Mikado was a bit more direct, different styles. There are many here who have wisdom, I don't feel that I do but I try to reason what I see and look for emotion within it and how it makes me feel. To view a field of dandelions and just say, wow, how beautiful. I say with all sincerity that everyone here who does post has made me feel emotion at times.

I have lost many in my life so far and I try not to have remorse as much as how much better I am for knowing them and having them a part of my life. As I said, I too miss Flowperson but how he made me feel at times I wouldn't trade for anything. My regret is not having told him so - the draw back of being a lurker.

My grandmother when I was growing up in West Virginia used to say nothing good ever lasts. I used to think my Meemaw was a pessimist, the glass half empty type but as I grew up I realized that that E ticket at Disney World does end or maybe just that first kiss. Good things do end, that's what makes them good.

But as Flowperson used to say when he finished, Just my Humble Opinion.

Bulwark
Who would be a man must be a non-conformist - Emerson
htmagic
Senior Officer

Thinking Outside the Box

Post by htmagic »

Now here is a guy thinking outside the box.
We need a few more like him.
It's a clever use of solar cells that are reportedly more efficient.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pjl9tmjJVrs

And this idea is also a good one to take the carbon dioxide from power plants and use it to produce algae.
From the algae, you can make biodiesel or use it to produce hydrogen or methane.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnOSnJJSP5c

Smart ideas.
With a few more like these, we CAN make a difference.
I believe Dr. Brown would have enjoyed seeing both being used.

MagicBill
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Post by greggvizza »

Bulwark wrote:
Trickfox wrote:
Yes.....indeed....
Nice to hear from you.
When you view all that Flowperson ever said and perhaps Mikado as well and everyone else on the forum what really matters in the end is - How did they make you feel? - that is for me the legacy that I take with what Flowperson and others here have given. Flowperson was philosophical and Mikado was a bit more direct, different styles. There are many here who have wisdom, I don't feel that I do but I try to reason what I see and look for emotion within it and how it makes me feel. To view a field of dandelions and just say, wow, how beautiful. I say with all sincerity that everyone here who does post has made me feel emotion at times.
Like the day that Flowperson and Mikado hijacked the forum onto a food and drink theme. It went on, interspersed for two pages, mutated to Irish drinking skills, and ended with a cholesterol consuming Talsosian posted by Trickfox and Elizabeth begging Paul to put up another chapter quick before she gains 20 lbs on this present course.
https://www.ttbrown.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 138#p10138
Every once in a while you need a day like that.

GV
htmagic
Senior Officer

A new model for the atom?

Post by htmagic »

Folks,

It is good to reminisce from time to time and look back on the journey called life. Flow left before I came but after reading the posts he left he, he touched me as well. And GV, thanks for the link. The post on the Telosian was funny and I know Mikado enjoyed it...

Before I came here, I thought I had a pretty clear view of several things, even understanding (mostly) the intricate workings of the atom. But as I came onto this forum and read more about Thomas Townsend Brown's work, I realized he knew something that we didn't. He pointed out a big anomaly that science could not explain. And that's when I knew that the model we had in place, that was explained to us in science class and later college, was wrong. Hell, even Teller, one of the top scientists couldn't explain it. Although I'm sure it made his wife's (and Linda's) day! <g>

Before I came here, I read as much as was available about Tesla. And we know that Dr. Brown followed Tesla's footsteps. Tesla believed in the aether and used it to extract power. Tesla also said that the current models were wrong. He was right and some tried to cover the truth. B. Kistleman translated ancient Sanskrit writings and uncovered some of the truth. I believe he passed this along to Dr. Brown. I don't know if he was ever in contact with Nikola Tesla but Tesla studied Indian texts and may have uncovered the same mysteries.

But I beileve there is a paradigm shift and some are uncovering the truth. And with the Internet, all can have access if one takes the effort to study. Here is a team that proposes a new model for the alpha particle and the atom. They claim one can use simple math to explain their model and:
http://www.unclear2nuclear.com/ wrote:The beauty of this model is,

* Simplicity and ease of use.
* It is understandable.
* First order calculation for this model can be made using algebra, trigonometry and a spreadsheet.
* This model answers all those anomalies about the nucleus usually just passed over rather than being answered.
* Everything you try fits.
* and finally this model explains the nucleus without a kluge.
And it all stems from a model of three charged particles.
Here is a proton:
And this is a neutron:

Three charged particles instead of the normal one would easily provide the anomalies noted in the Biefeld-Brown effect which is three orders of magnitude greater than predicted.

Now, Mr. Trickfox, please look at this new model here http://www.unclear2nuclear.com/ and using the 3 charge model, work the math and see what you get...

And Kevin, look at the pictures and tell me what you see. Are these the patterns that you are seeing in nature?

They say on their site:
But where is “The End”
Baby, this is just the beginning!
There is much work to do in a short time but we can do it if we all focus.
Now, as Thomas Townsend Brown used to say: GO FORTH!

MagicBill
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Post by FM No Static At All »

HtMagic,
Pythagorean solids? But what about spin rotation and angular momentum? Centrifugal vs. Centripetal forces? Charge is mentioned but where does that charge go? What is the cause of moving an odd charge out of these configurations so that they can remain stable? Can someone please explain what I am missing here?

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All
'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

http://fixamerica-fredmars.blogspot.com/
Langley
Senior Officer

Post by Langley »

FM No Static At All wrote:HtMagic,
Pythagorean solids? But what about spin rotation and angular momentum? Centrifugal vs. Centripetal forces? Charge is mentioned but where does that charge go? What is the cause of moving an odd charge out of these configurations so that they can remain stable? Can someone please explain what I am missing here?
Um, Im beginning to see something. triangulation and cantilevers. Until a threshold, stability, after that, high polar moment of intertia. And great reactivity as a result.

The spin vectors remain actually I think someone (mental bloc on the person's name at the moment sorry) pointed out to me in a post that Pauling had alternate view of the structure. Ill go off and look and come back to this.

From my feeble knowledge of the sub sub level of the atom, the arrangement MagicBill has put up here would have looked technically sweet to Dr Porsche. A triangulated cantilever.

For what its worth. Which I guess doesnt answer the issues you raise FM. But I guess if eg in the case of a proton, ie two +s. then the - acts as a joint attractor and the balance point between the repulsion and the attraction would perhaps mean that the triangle isnt equilateral. The two + s would be further from each other than they would be from the - . Which would mean a forward bias to their reactiveness. If I can put it like that and still be meaningful. Im pretty crude. The spin vectors might at something to the internal state. Ill stop and go off looking for Paulings structure.

The above is speculation.
Edit
Back again
Wiki says this :

The Pauling spheron nucleon clusters include the deuteron[NP], helion [PNP], and triton [NPN]. Even-even nuclei were described as being composed of clusters of alpha particles, as has often been done for light nuclei. He made an effort to derive the shell structure of nuclei from the Platonic solids rather than starting from an independent particle model as in the usual shell model. It was sometimes said at that time that this work received more attention than it would have if it had been done by a less famous person, but more likely Pauling was taking a unique approach to understanding the relatively new discovery in the late 1940s of Maria Goeppert-Mayer of structure within the nucleus. In an interview Pauling commented on his model:[48]
“ Now recently, I have been trying to determine detailed structures of atomic nuclei by analyzing the ground state and excited state vibrational bends, as observed experimentally. From reading the physics literature, Physical Review Letters and other journals, I know that many physicists are interested in atomic nuclei, but none of them, so far as I have been able to discover, has been attacking the problem in the same way that I attack it. So I just move along at my own speed, making calculations…

For those with insight into the differences between Pythagorean and Platonic forms, the combination might be interesting.

The idea of a particle with internal tension is interesting.
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Thank you Mr. Langley, it was Platonic not Pythagorean. Must have wrote that during a trance state. Interesting that you mentioned Pauling as there is quite an extensive online library of his papers available from Oregon State University. Also, what I was questioning in what Mr. Magic posted, was with the angular momentum it seems that would tend to pull outward, and with the charge opposition that would tend to pull opposing charging together. But the we also have mention of giving up a charge proportionally to maintain a balance. Where does that charge go? in the case of a mass, those charges would be bouncing around and messing up the balance of other atoms wouldn't they?

As often is the case when looking at someone's simplification of physics, it tends to be over-simplified, to the point that important considerations are omitted for the sake of that simplicity.

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All
'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

htmagic
Senior Officer

Re: A new model for the atom?

Post by htmagic »

Fred,

I wanted you to compare the model I just posted with Aspen's work. Aspen talks about some strange particles and these may be the same thing told different ways. I like the symmetry from the model and to be honest I haven't studied it all out yet. (Too many things to do including finish my flame jet generator!)

I'd like to hear Paul's (Langley) take on this. Remember that these models are for the nucleus of the atom. The three charges replace the proton or neutron. There are still electrons in the orbitals of the nuclei that they present. To show the electrons too would really cloud the issue and make it even more complicated. I like the way they present the stability of the atomic nuclei until you get to the radioactive elements. I like what they say about their "Drifts" model:
http://www.unclear2nuclear.com/ wrote:We have tried to put a picture here of “The Drifts” but these nuclei are so unstable they refuse to stay put. However we have used a better glue in the section on “The Drifts” so you can see that amazing part of the nuclear structure there.
A better glue? LOL! I like the way they explain the Neutron-Neutron, Proton-Proton, verses Proton-Neutron (Deuteron) Enigma. http://www.unclear2nuclear.com/np.php

I especially like their views on Asymmetrical Fission.
http://www.unclear2nuclear.com/asymFiss ... trated.php

MagicBill
P.S. Don't think we don't see you Skyfish. We knew you'd arrive here!
Last edited by htmagic on Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

In Aspden's theories, he supports an aether model that provides the energy for proton creation. Although this simplistic model is quite elegant (Unclear/Nuclear) the fact that it does not account for electrons and the number of electrons, which also account for negative charge, leaves one to suspect that they are insignificant in the fabric of matter. That is where Aspden's work is important. He also explains the radioactive model using the aether as a basis for stable and unstable radioactivity. That is why I was asking the questions in my previous posts.

Inertial forces, angular momentum, would suggest a pulling apart as per Coulomb's Laws, but the "glue" that bonds particles is the key to understanding a unification theory. It would also explain how electrical fields were used to produce fissionable (unstable) U235 from it's more stable natural ore. Again, I think that a study of Aspden's work can provide a great source for understanding this quantum mechanical action.

Aspden claims that the cubic lattice structure of aether will "create" the balance required to maintain stability of mass. He also claims that this structure is where "virtual" particles originate, and that a proton is only created when conditions are optimal for its creation. It also produces the spin to get particles started on there way to becoming matter. I have found this aether theory of Aspden's as a good theory to explain how matter is held together.

From Aspden:
So, as I see it, it is quite logical that we should be influenced by the perceptions of these three great men of science and begin to portray the aether as I do in Fig. 4 which I copy here from page 89 of my 1980 book 'Physics Unified' (ISBN 0-85056-009-8). Here I depict the vacuum as having a cubic structure, a state of order of the kind we see in crystals or in the magnetic domains of a ferromagnetic material. In each notional cubic cell there is an aether particle describing a circular orbit with all such particles keeping in step in a synchronous motion. They all have the same electrical polarity and are immersed in a continuum of uniform charge of opposite polarity and are attracted to their respective centres of those cubic cells, but are displaced from those centres to radii at which their mutual electrostatic energy avoids being negative. Therefore they must move in orbit to assure that their centrifugal force is in balance with the electrostatic force attracting them to the centres of those cubic cells. It all sounds very hypothetical, but I can assure you that this model of the aether holds the key to solving the prevailing mysteries of physics, and it is unquestionably correct.

However, here my subject is concerned with capacitors and their 'free energy' potential and I must not digress into other fascinating realms of fundamental physics. So let us now consider a parallel plate capacitor sitting in the aether as just portrayed. I refer now to Fig. 5.
When I asked myself what happens when an electric voltage is applied between those two capacitor plates I could see that the aether charges would all be displaced in unison relative to the centres about which they are in circular orbit. Then I could see that they could not keep strictly in synchronism with their counterparts elsewhere in nearby space unless they were subject to a continuous very high frequency oscillation of energy exchange, something I felt was impossible. Then, and by 'then' I mean nearly 50 years ago, I saw how Mother Nature deals with this problem. If that applied voltage has a two-fold effect, in that it displaces the aether charge in the direction of the electric field to a new equilibrium position but also produces, between the capacitor plates, a continuous motion of that charge at right angles to that direction, then there can be absolute synchrony with external space charge with no high frequency energy exchange problems. In Fig. 5 the centres of the charge orbits are indicated and one can see that charges seated between the capacitor plates have an eccentric orbital motion and so their velocities in orbit need to be compounded with a superimposed velocity in order to keep in synchronism throughout their orbital period. This means the whole structure of aether particles must acquire a linear motion in the space between the capacitor plates, a motion which increases as the voltage between those plates is increased.
You can read the full text of this paper and many others by Dr. Harold Aspden athttp://www.aspden.org/papers/bib/refs.htm

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All

Langley
Senior Officer

Post by Langley »

I dont know enough. Ill have to devote some serious time to Aspen.

It was Natecull who put me onto to Pauling, the memory has just popped back up.

Sorry Nate.