Chapter 39 - On Hold

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Chapter 39 - On Hold

Post by Paul S. »

Dear Whip-crackers,

I just want to let you all know that there's going to be a delay before "next installment" is ready.

I have been working on the 1936 - 1938 period and -- as "luck" would have it -- in the past 24 hours some valuable information has surfaced that sheds new light on what all Lieutenant Brown was doing during that those. The source material is in transit to me, but I will probably not have it in hand for a day or two. The appearance of this material is unbelievably provident, but its importance means that we're just going to have to cool our jets for a bit until I get the material on my desk.

In the meantime, let's continue our discussions here in the forum. I have a few things to say in response to a couple of recent posts, AND I am conducting some research on how to make the forums more spam-and-bot proof. I have, for example, determined that about 800 of the nearly 900 people who have "registered" for this forum are actually computer programs ("bots"), and I need to install a "MOD" to the forum scripts so that I can prune the membership roles and prevent those troglodytes from posting their XANAX and Car Insruance ads ever again.

I realize that's not nearly as interesting as the next installment, but trust me, whatever the wait turns out to be will be worth it.

Thanks,

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer