ADVOCATUS DIABOLI

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Templars

Post by Mikado14 »

The Knights Templars have been discussed quite a bit here, just do a forum search.

Here is a link for a brief synopsis:

http://www.masonicinfo.com/templars.htm

However, here is a link to a site by Steven Dafoe.

http://www.templarhistory.com/who.html

Although not personnally being a Freemason, it is in my family. I have seen a good amount of religious convictions represented here lately and I am for one, staying out of that fracus, unless you preach it to me as fact. Otherwise, I will remain silent, your path, your choice, not mine and in your eyes I will burn in hell.....your there in my opinion. As to Masonry, before it happens, it has no real basis in religion other than a "wanted" link to the Templars who of course were religious oriented. If you read enough about them, you will see written evidence and take that with a grain of salt alongside the bible, that they may have found out the truth about Christ.

Just a few facts, and my opinion interspersed within. As to the burning at the stake of de Molay, if you read enough, you will find that a very small percentage of the order was actually executed and some estimate that as much as + 90% survived, and this is for you Fred, ....in Scotland. The Templars went underground.

Mikado

PS: Just for you Paul, I didn't paste in the entire script, just the links
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Re: ADVOCATUS DIABOLI

Post by FM No Static At All »

Mikado14 wrote:Although not personnally being a Freemason, it is in my family. I have seen a good amount of religious convictions represented here lately and I am for one, staying out of that fracus, unless you preach it to me as fact. Otherwise, I will remain silent, your path, your choice, not mine and in your eyes I will burn in hell.....your there in my opinion. As to Masonry, before it happens, it has no real basis in religion other than a "wanted" link to the Templars who of course were religious oriented. If you read enough about them, you will see written evidence and take that with a grain of salt alongside the bible, that they may have found out the truth about Christ.

Just a few facts, and my opinion interspersed within. As to the burning at the stake of de Molay, if you read enough, you will find that a very small percentage of the order was actually executed and some estimate that as much as + 90% survived, and this is for you Fred, ....in Scotland. The Templars went underground.
It does seem rather twisted that one who is known as the Enlightened One (Lucifer) is relegated to being a Dark Force, in religious dogma. And in present times the Illuminati are also made out to be the bad guys. I also do not subscribe to any religions while I will respect the choice of others to do so freely, so long as I am not persecuted for not following their path.

As for the Knights Templar, it does appear that they went underground, both figuratively and perhaps literally. The legends surrounding them are numerous, and one alleges that they did find and remove the Ark of the Covenant from the Temple where it lay buried beneath the place known as Solomon's Stables. In theory they sent it back to Scotland where it was buried again, this time beneath Rosslyn Abbey.

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All
'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

http://fixamerica-fredmars.blogspot.com/
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Wha Happen?

Post by Paul S. »

Since this is a thread that was started by our friend AM2, I guess I'll pose the question here:

Anybody got any idea what compelled AM to delete ALL of his posts ?

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Rose
Senior Cadet

Post by Rose »

No, i didn't know he did, but I wondered where he went.,,,

AM, come back, we need you!

rose
Strange travel suggestions are dancing lessons from god.
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

Rose wrote:No, i didn't know he did, but I wondered where he went.,,,

rose
Paul,

I wondered what was going on with AM2 as I hadn't heard from him lately.
AM, where are you?

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

htmagic wrote:
Rose wrote:No, i didn't know he did, but I wondered where he went.,,,

rose
Paul,

I wondered what was going on with AM2 as I hadn't heard from him lately.
AM, where are you?

MagicBill
Do we really need someone who will post and then go and delete? How many times is this, twice? Are we going for a third? And as to where he is at, I am sure he is briefing AM3.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Chris Knight
Keeper of the Flame

Post by Chris Knight »

Agreed.

DELETED...(just kidding)...
Andrew
Qualight Environmental
(http://www.qualight.com, http://www.qualightenv.com, http://www.qualightscp.com)

"If you think the situation is under control, then you don't truly understand the situation."
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

Mikado14 wrote:Do we really need someone who will post and then go and delete? How many times is this, twice? Are we going for a third? And as to where he is at, I am sure he is briefing AM3.

Mikado
Mikado,

You raise a good question. As we know from Mr. Twigsnapper, AM (and AM2) was being "put out to pasture." After the first time AM deleted his posts, it created a furor. I guess it did again for Paul who has to control the forum from "behind the curtain." I haven't heard much from AM2 lately and I guess he wanted to be in the limelight. I don't believe Dr. Brown would have acted that way.

Anyway, I haven't heard from AM2 so I figured he was on vacation or busy with other things. I could spend hours on this forum, exploring all the nooks and crannies (and I have, much to the consternation of my wife!) but I have other obligations as well. But if someone made me mad on the forum, I wouldn't act like a spoiled child and take back all my marbles, I would just leave.

Mikado, I loved your observation about briefing AM3. I am sure Paul will put this to an end and block the I.P. address from where this is coming. Paul has enough work trying to edit his book and he doesn't need to be computer caretaker overseeing Romper Room! Or maybe it's the Rugrats...

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Post by Paul S. »

htmagic wrote:
Mikado14 wrote: And as to where he is at, I am sure he is briefing AM3.
Mikado
Mikado, I loved your observation about briefing AM3.
Yeah, I got a chuckle out of that too.

But I don't think there will be an "AM3." What's the old saw about "fool me once...." ??

I'm just glad I put a lock on his initial account so that he couldn't delete all of that, too. I mean, yeah, he was all over the board, but that doesn't mean he didn't hit on some interesting themes along the way.

I don't know how many posts he deleted, but it had to be a fair amount of work. To what end? I would wonder, but there are other things pressing my cranium presently.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Well let's see...if not AM3..how about Grand AM or Trans AM?

I know....he flew out on Pan AM.

Mikado