NOTEPAD for RANDOM IDEAS

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Re: NOTEPAD for RANDOM IDEAS

Post by FM No Static At All »

Victoria Steele wrote: And you guys are not being fair. Alfredo sauce ..... crusty bread ... oh!

What is the common denomination ( the extent of my high math!) with these names,
Sir William Stephenson, Lord Beaverbrook, Sir William Wiseman, Noel Coward ( yes HIM) Ian Flemming ( yes HIM) and Sir Charles Hambro.

Just call it my Fourth of July riddle! Oh, and the year is ...... 1946

Victoria
Well, I promised Mikado that I would make some of my Alfredo as a special treat when we meet. I would imagine that will take place when this group joins a book debut conference. I'll make as much sauce as you guys can make pasta for. This is gonna be one helluva pasta bash! I hope the price of that cheese isn't rising as fast as the price of oil!

As for the above names, I think you left one out. The notorious Aleister Crowley was also a member of that "intelligence" network. Hmm. '46 you say? I thought they did most of the work prior to the war?

Philly is certainly the place for that crusty bread!

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All
'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

http://fixamerica-fredmars.blogspot.com/
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Langley wrote:
Do you reckon Mikado that a solar panel with a sensitivity to more than just the red end of the spectrum (the EM spectrum) would qualify as a "new power source?"

I haven't kept too much up on that but you do have a point. Power/square inch (centimeter, whatever) really needs to come up, however I am aware of some very interesting acheivements to date.

My money says that the farmer who counts on only one hen in the house is a poor farmer. There will be many hens and it will be by application.

But then I am just playing around with thoughts from the aether and waiting to see the corona discharge..<g>
Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Victoria Steele wrote:What is the common denomination ( the extent of my high math!) with these names,
Sir William Stephenson, Lord Beaverbrook, Sir William Wiseman, Noel Coward ( yes HIM) Ian Flemming ( yes HIM) and Sir Charles Hambro.

Just call it my Fourth of July riddle! Oh, and the year is ...... 1946

Victoria
How about this: They all acquired estates in Jamiaca in that year and it was the beginning of "The World Commerce Corporation". It was originally called the The British-American-Canadian Corporation. Wild Bill was involved as well.

Do I win anything?

crusty bread maybe?

Mikado

***edit***
The possiblity exists that the majority if not all of them were Caroline for they raised about $1,000,000 as initial capital and did do much good for smaller unfortunate countries. A search of the forum will give a connection to some of those names and there is a relationship of "Sir" Ian to Mr. Twigsnapper. Even with all his doings I wonder if he was knighted. Do they knight Irishmen?........................................................................(tongue in cheek)

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

Post by Victoria Steele »

Ha! You are quick there. Additionally they all bought homes practically within walking distance of each other. Ian Fleming took some of his phrases from that complex and yes you are right. If you follow the lines from William Stephenson into Nassau you will run right into Lord Beaverbrook and ( remember) the place called Greycliff? I can picture these guys either in Nassau or Jamaica meeting socially and discussing what was happening in the world .... the war has ended but I SERIOUSLY doubt that these guys hung up their spurs. Bill Donavan either!

What amazes me is Morgans account of meeting this very important man when he was introduced to him only as Mr. X. I wonder how long it took Morgan to figure out who he and Dr. Brown actually went sailing with that one day out on Biscayne Bay? I loved the phrased "lion shocked lamb going into the den. And Paul, obviously Sir William traveled with " protection".... serious, clean shaven guys. Apparently when they first met Morgan was sporting a beard and had longer hair and he wished when he saw the entourage surrounding Mr. X he realized how out of place he may have looked. It didn't seem to make a bit of difference to both Dr. Brown and Sir William though ( though maybe I shouldn't call him that. In 1965 was he a " Sir " then)Just wondering in his career as a senior "spook" like his mentor... I wonder how many youngsters Morgan may have had to interview and I wonder if he did it in the same way? Obviously Dr. Brown was very interested in Morgans future with the Group and apparently Sir William saw that promise too. Just very interesting what the parallels here are. Townsend Brown walked in pretty much the same way.... and before that, from what I have been reading it was " Blinker " Hall " vetting and promoting the young Stephenson. I just had the wierd thought. What happened to the guys that were accepted but then flunked out?
Dare I ask?

And I think already Mr. Twigsnapper has mentioned that the vehicle that they used as a cover for their activities was a concrete company.Is that the World Commerce Corporation? Thanks Mikado.

haha about the knighting. Hey, if rock stars can be Sirs! But I think for the particular wirery Irishman we have been talking about.... Read up on his impression of what would happen to young Irish lads being picked out of a line by English Navy officers. He volunteered but honestly thought it was assumed that it would be a " one way ticket" > I don't think that man would stand still for a woman with a sword, even if she was the Queen!!!! Victoria
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

Fred,

Was your choice a resident or visitor of Jamaica too? Thats where I was kind of going with the similarities.

I am just sure if we keep looking at the various facts something will come up and become apparent and obvious to us/ remember this?

"Once in awhile you may get shown the light, in the strangest of places, if you look at it right".

Victoria
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Victoria Steele wrote:Fred,

Was your choice a resident or visitor of Jamaica too? Thats where I was kind of going with the similarities.

I am just sure if we keep looking at the various facts something will come up and become apparent and obvious to us/ remember this?

"Once in awhile you may get shown the light, in the strangest of places, if you look at it right".

Victoria
I guess I owe you an apology for I put my fingers in gear before engaging my brain. No, I do not believe Crowley was in Jamaica at that time. His involvement with some of those people would have been before/during the war years, when he allegedly infiltrated some of the Nazi mystical groups as an adept himself. While not really a valid excuse for my faux pas, I have been suffering from a very rare but severe headache the past two days, and I didn't read all of your question before I shot my keyboard off.

I will not do any more reading tonight and take some meditation time to relieve the head. I just returned home after a brief trek with my wife to watch the local fireworks displays. It was very sparse this year, another indication that people are putting money into more relevant places. Hope you and everyone else had a wonderful Fourth, and as I did, stopped for a moment to reflect on the sacrifices made by those in uniform charged with the task of defending our freedom around the globe. I don't feel that their sacrifices should be taken lightly nor colored with the politics which some agree or disagree with. Our armed forces put their butts on the line to keep us all free to make the choices we do. I honor and respect them, and send them all energy for a safe tour of duty and return to their loved ones.

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All
'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

Agreed, agreed, agreed. And take care of yourself Brother. Victoria
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

Victoria Steele wrote:Ha! You are quick there. Additionally they all bought homes practically within walking distance of each other. Ian Fleming took some of his phrases from that complex and yes you are right. If you follow the lines from William Stephenson into Nassau you will run right into Lord Beaverbrook and ( remember) the place called Greycliff? I can picture these guys either in Nassau or Jamaica meeting socially and discussing what was happening in the world .... the war has ended but I SERIOUSLY doubt that these guys hung up their spurs. Bill Donavan either!

Brilliant you two, just brilliant.

What amazes me is Morgans account of meeting this very important man when he was introduced to him only as Mr. X. I wonder how long it took Morgan to figure out who he and Dr. Brown actually went sailing with that one day out on Biscayne Bay? I loved the phrased "lion shocked lamb going into the den. And Paul, obviously Sir William traveled with " protection".... serious, clean shaven guys. Apparently when they first met Morgan was sporting a beard and had longer hair and he wished when he saw the entourage surrounding Mr. X he realized how out of place he may have looked. It didn't seem to make a bit of difference to both Dr. Brown and Sir William though ( though maybe I shouldn't call him that. In 1965 was he a " Sir " then)Just wondering in his career as a senior "spook" like his mentor... I wonder how many youngsters Morgan may have had to interview and I wonder if he did it in the same way? Obviously Dr. Brown was very interested in Morgans future with the Group and apparently Sir William saw that promise too. Just very interesting what the parallels here are. Townsend Brown walked in pretty much the same way.... and before that, from what I have been reading it was " Blinker " Hall " vetting and promoting the young Stephenson. I just had the wierd thought. What happened to the guys that were accepted but then flunked out?
Dare I ask?

They ended up as crab food in the bottom of the harbor?

And I think already Mr. Twigsnapper has mentioned that the vehicle that they used as a cover for their activities was a concrete company.Is that the World Commerce Corporation? Thanks Mikado.

haha about the knighting. Hey, if rock stars can be Sirs! But I think for the particular wirery Irishman we have been talking about.... Read up on his impression of what would happen to young Irish lads being picked out of a line by English Navy officers. He volunteered but honestly thought it was assumed that it would be a " one way ticket" > I don't think that man would stand still for a woman with a sword, even if she was the Queen!!!! Victoria
Victoria, good one! It is funny how these odd trivial facts combine to this story.

Even after "the end", the story still continues...

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
Griffin
Senior Officer

Cemented

Post by Griffin »

Yes, Victoria-

A good collection of some of the usual suspects, so to speak, but in what we can assume was a good endeavor in a further cementing of their previous friendships and associations. Lord Beaverbrook had extensive prior experience with Canada Cement, where he cemented his early fortune before departing for greener pastures and a media empire in Britain.

As ever,

Griffin
Griffin
Senior Officer

Knighted by knife

Post by Griffin »

If Sir Twigsnapper was ever knighted, it would have been more appropriate to have used a special commando knife in the ceremony rather than the conventional sword, IMO.

Griffin
kevin.b
The Navigator

Re: PROOF

Post by kevin.b »

As a dowser I know only too well the degree of sceptism in the vast majority of people.
If it is not provable in the confines and boundries of their accepted current laws of physics , and peer reviewed documents, then at best it is ignored.
Perhaps we should list out what is provable within those confines, then seek to prove anything that falls outside of them.
We could perhaps also call things HULL proof, no ship is any good without a sound HULL.

I am constantly bombarded with the most vile and outragious bile, not on here, which is most refreshing and appreciated, but from many quarters, family included.
I am learning to cope, and how to deal with this, it is not easy, there are the most clever wizards of words about.
It should not be under estimated the depth of feelings that are involved, and the lengths that will be undertaken to ridicule this book, especially from a religious angle.
I was confronted today by a man from virginia, a Jehovas witness, he was none too happy about me, as far as he was concerned the bible was FACT, bizzarely with no proof, but written , according to him by forty men after recieving inspiration from god.
You sure do have some bible bashing folks in America?
I tried to talk with him about people in between time perhaps recieving inspiration, and maybe additions and update may be needed to his bible, he didn't like that, he was a walking talking bible, he knew every word and could quote it, amazing.
Then of course you face the new religion of science, again many people can quote every last single law of such, word for word, maths equation after maths equation, and if you dare to venture outside of this, well you are declared a fraud.

PROOF, the final frontier?
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Griffin
Senior Officer

Proof is in the...

Post by Griffin »

Yes, Kevin-

Proof is an interesting word. How can you ever prove something to those who have absolutely closed their minds against it? No matter what, it cannot be true. Both conventional religion and the religion of science can have highly emotionally driven dogmas. Acupuncture, while accepted and even licensed in America, is still not accepted in some quarters in its traditional Chinese context and operative explanation. Chi/qi does not, and even cannot, exist for many Western scientists -- especially chi/qi with intelligence. Acupuncture, although it obviously can work, is still attributed to some kind of placebo effect by some medical and scientific types. Still, the placebo effect indicates the power of the mind.

For many scientists, anything smacking of religion or mysticism has a negative emotional charge. Even W.B. Smith had to overcome negative feelings engendered by bible banging fundamentalist encounters from his youth. Fortunately, he got over it in dealing with the Visitants’ cosmic spiritual message by proving to himself that they were right with their new physics and also with new/old universal, cosmic spirituality. Discovering proof for their new physics concepts probably influenced his later acceptance of their spiritual concepts. Interestingly, these are tied together, IMO. Both/And. I believe W.B. Smith and Townsend Brown would both agree.

As ever,

Griffin
Griffin
Senior Officer

For now...

Post by Griffin »

Chi Gung/Qigong, like acupuncture, also works. Numerous health/healing testimonies, including mine -- with positive scientific findings too. But it can't work, according to many scientists, since there's no mechanism other than placebo -- no matter what the traditional Chinese say. The Chi/Qi has not been observed by science. Yet. Someday. In the meantime, there are results to be observed and experienced. The "proof" lies here for now.

Griffin
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Re: PROOF

kevin.b wrote:As a dowser I know only too well the degree of sceptism in the vast majority of people.
If it is not provable in the confines and boundries of their accepted current laws of physics , and peer reviewed documents, then at best it is ignored.
Perhaps we should list out what is provable within those confines, then seek to prove anything that falls outside of them.
We could perhaps also call things HULL proof, no ship is any good without a sound HULL.
Has this HULL indeed proved to hold water? By what proof has he provided that such science as expounded upon by Drs. Aspden, Brown, Tesla are fallacy?
He has claimed that his yeras of working with fusor technology and Tesla coils provided him with a depth of understanding beyond the gragare invertors, yet he proclaims loudly that such science will not yield anything that can be construed as free energy.
I am constantly bombarded with the most vile and outragious bile, not on here, which is most refreshing and appreciated, but from many quarters, family included.
I am learning to cope, and how to deal with this, it is not easy, there are the most clever wizards of words about.
It should not be under estimated the depth of feelings that are involved, and the lengths that will be undertaken to ridicule this book, especially from a religious angle.

It would seem my good fellow, that you succeeded in achieving that second level of which Mr. Schatzkin has quoted. The violent opposition even though the results prove the method works. Many a well digger here in the US have walked away scratching their heads when such senstive and gifted dowsers have found water when all of the advanced engineering could not.
I was confronted today by a man from virginia, a Jehovas witness, he was none too happy about me, as far as he was concerned the bible was FACT, bizzarely with no proof, but written , according to him by forty men after receiving inspiration from god.
Obviously an ex-convict,and a Roman Emperor, were inspired by god himself to throw out the "laws" given to Moses, and create new ones. After all, Moses was merely a denounced and deposed prince, who by his "fabled" birthright provided him slavery and exile instead of inheritance to become Pharaoh and by decree alone could have granted the people from the "land of Goshen" their freedom from bondage.
You sure do have some bible bashing folks in America?
I tried to talk with him about people in between time perhaps receiving inspiration, and maybe additions and update may be needed to his bible, he didn't like that, he was a walking talking bible, he knew every word and could quote it, amazing.
Someone with such a mindset cannot allow such blasphemy to be truth, for it challenges that very essence of his beliefs.
Then of course you face the new religion of science, again many people can quote every last single law of such, word for word, maths equation after maths equation, and if you dare to venture outside of this, well you are declared a fraud.
As I reread Chapter 50 Structure of Space I see that what Dr.Brown puts forth is much different that the physics taught today. And like I and others here in these numerous forum pages, has offered the foundation in peer review and giants of science to back up his claims. But rather than take up the challenge and provide experiments to challenge or prove such theories, like the Jehovah's Witness that confronted you, so is much scientific endeavor that postulates "a sea of energy" that we only have to discover the secret of turning on its faucet.

New ideas and truths are quite difficult to squeeze through such narrow minds

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All

Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

Great observations and questions and though I don't know the specifics I think I do have ONE answer. This is in response to this exchange

"I wonder how many youngsters Morgan may have had to interview and I wonder if he did it in the same way? Obviously Dr. Brown was very interested in Morgans future with the Group and apparently Sir William saw that promise too. Just very interesting what the parallels here are. Townsend Brown walked in pretty much the same way.... and before that, from what I have been reading it was " Blinker " Hall " vetting and promoting the young Stephenson. I just had the wierd thought. What happened to the guys that were accepted but then flunked out?
Dare I ask?

They ended up as crab food in the bottom of the harbor?"

haha maybe not all that funny. Remember that conversation in Russian that Morgan had with the grandson of Leo Tolstoy? Linda could not translate the words but she said that the conversation turned very serious at one point before her Dad took her away from their company for a few moments. When they returned she said that Tolstoy and Morgan were laughing and seemingly having a very good time. But later we were told that the message had been. THINK ABOUT THIS OFFER. IF YOU JOIN AND WALK OUT LATER ..... I WILL KILL YOU. That, my friends puts a whole new light on " considering a new position." And from what I can see .... Morgan had from that summer to the time early the next spring when he announced to Dr. Brown that he had " decided to go in that direction" or words like that. Means he almost had a year but when he went off to the "farm" I think that he was considered " signed up".

What just really is sad is that during all this time Lindas love for the guy is just blooming out as only real love in a young girl can. But if you read what happened to them at that farmhouse ... she knew just intuitively that he had chosen another path and that they would never be allowed to be toether REALLY as she had hoped and dreamed. Damn. Victoria