Kozyrev/ Brown connection?

For a discussion of the science of Townsend Brown, his experiments and his ideas.
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Heretical Thinking

Post by FM No Static At All »

flowperson wrote:Kevin...Now you're getting into Galileo territory. The Roman Church kept him a house-bound prisoner for the latter part of his life because he wrote a book in Italian and not Latin as to how the Earth revolved aropund the sun and not vice versa. Of course Galileo's work negated centuries of Church sponsored beliefs.

Aung Sang Su Kyi in Burma is suffering the same fate these days. She's been a prisoner in her own house for about 18 years now, even though she was legally elected to run her nation back then. See what money and power can do to you if you don't go along with their beliefs ?

In actuality the earth-sun system may be some of both if mutual aether immersion is assumed. Of course it's all relative huh ? Notice that the same standards did not apply to Einstein's work. And he even admitted to the possibility that aetheric systems existed. However he did not make the "error" of openly advocating it even though others' work which had been buried demonstrated it's possible existence. A very clever and brilliant man. And especially so when it came to not getting into disputes with the "science establishment".

flow.... :wink:
Yes, it seems that even today we have the Roman church of Science that calls attempts to "resurrect" the aether as heresy. Tesla tried and he failed, even when siting the works of Eddington and Maxwell, who had his original treatise bastardized by both Heaviside and Lorentz. The mathematics of which is beyond my own learning, yet those like Harold Aspden have also resurrected the aether as being the underlying source of gravity and possibly of proton creation.
Trickfox wrote:Yes FM,,, did you notice that Dr. Brown was somewhat of a nudist sunbather also.
Yes, of course I did, that is why I commented on it to Ms. Steele's post. Like minds and all that huh?
And Mr. Kevin B., what if the aether itself is the body from which all intelligence and creative force emanates? A "cubic lattice" which embodies the "sacred geometry" and which a crystalline lattice holds all the knowledge of all times? It may also be only a matter of knowing its "channel" and tuning into its frequency in order to obtain that information, or to communicate to any other "sub channel on that carrier frequency.
Sound familiar?

May the force be with you young Skywalker(s)!

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All
'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

http://fixamerica-fredmars.blogspot.com/
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

Re: Kozyrev/ Brown connection?

Post by twigsnapper »

And of course Fred, thank you for pulling one of Flows quotes to the front. I think that many of the things that he wrote will come into focus right now and it will be good to see them again. twigsnapper
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

FM no static at all,
I went to this place on Sunday,
http://www.avebury-web.co.uk/sanctuary.html

this has just been reported as been found there.
http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2008 ... 2008a.html

Now I may be been a little paranoid?, but I spent all day wandering about the environs of Avebury, and I didn't feel alone?
kevin
fibonacci is king
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

kevin.b wrote:FM no static at all,

this has just been reported as been found there.
http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2008 ... 2008a.html

Now I may be been a little paranoid?, but I spent all day wandering about the environs of Avebury, and I didn't feel alone?
kevin
First, in regards to not feeling alone, what was the emotional nature of what you were sensing? Second, in looking at the crop formation, what do you get from that? A message of warning or perhaps instructions? An historic solar system map maybe?

I am honestly not attuned right now, so I am asking you and trusting that you will be more accurate than I can be presently. I am spread rather thin these days (As are a number of others) in reading, researching, and doing the make a living wage to pay the bills thing. In between things I am soldering a very small pc board (pulse wave modulator) for a friend's hydrogen generator. But I will keep looking and see if something rings true for me. It is one of the more interesting formations just the same and thank you for sharing.

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All
'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

FM no static at all,
Join the club with the been spread a bit thin team.
Try it at 2.5 dollars a litre, or over ten dollars a gallon.
And we have a far lower starting point than thee.
At Avebury, is an area where two flows meet, they are further fed by many smaller flows from many alignments.
I am atuned precisely with all of this STUFF and can wander about with it, litterally with it.
What I sense and feel is hard to verbalise, it's like knowing that your mother is right beside you watching over you, clipping your ear if you don't listen properly, but loving you always.
I never feel alone, never, and I seem to attract the answers to what I concentrate on.
The more precise with positioning I am, the more I seem to attract.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Those Old Places

Post by Paul S. »

kevin.b wrote:FM no static at all,

I must say, kevin, that I envy you for your proximity to places like this. I rather long to return to Britain, Scotland, Ireland, and Wales and tromp again among such ruins... alas, our schedule this year has not so permitted, and now our lowly dollar only buys... what, like a third of a Euro?

Back in the mid 70s, I spent 5 weeks in the UK, making it is far south and west as Cornwall (but not quite to Tintagel). We stopped in Somerset, at Glastonbury Abbey and the Tor, and I must say, those places resonated with me in ways that make me want to return early and often.

Have you ever been to Cadbury Hill? It's the place they call Camelot -- based on the discovery (in the 1960s, I think) of the ruined wood ramparts of a Dark Ages fort, the domain of a "prince of the 5th century" or there abouts. My then future ex-wife, who I was traveling with at the time, said she was sure she heard some kind of rattling chains as we walked up the path. So I think I know what you mean about feeling "not alone" in such places. That's part of the draw for me.

I really want desperately to get back to the Isles and wander again among the ruins. I need to dig out the pictures from that trip in 1976. In the meantime, here's one from our trip to Ireland in October 06.

That's Burrishoole Abbey in County Mayo.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

PAULs,
Yes I have been to cadbury hill in somerset, and on top of the tor at Glastonbury, as well as nearly killing myself following the snake like formations around the side of the hills.
I went to the hill that this was filmed on Sunday morning, above where dragon hill is and the white horse of Uffington.
This video really captures the relationship between the young girl and the scientist father, imo.
she sure must be strong?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRHA9W-zExQ
These hills may have become forts, but I consider their construction design criteria is far far older than given credit.
They are there to manipulate positive and negative, think of the potential available in the height differences, think of the height of the pyramids, or columns.
Whatever this STUFF is, it is very apparent at such places.
Imagine far back in TIME, and people only having the bare natural basics to work with, and perhaps a need to balance electrically their environment, perhaps, perhaps been instructed how to achieve this, or we wouldn't be here writing about it?
People suddenly been given an uplift in knowledge , that baffles the experts as to how it occured?
People been given crops and the method of how to grow them, by gods from the sea and skies?

If ever you and yours wander these shores again, I will be honoured to meet you and wander about these places with you, I know them like the back of my hands.
fibonacci is king
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Returning, Returning, Returning

Post by Paul S. »

Seems to me I've seen those words somewhere before.... <g>
kevin.b wrote:If ever you and yours wander these shores again, I will be honoured to meet you and wander about these places with you, I know them like the back of my hands.
Kinda what I was hoping you would say, Kevin.

Let's start planning the International Book Tour.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

TTB Notebook #2 wrote: 93. Beneficiation of Super-Light Hydrogen by Positive Ray Excitation in the Electrolysis of Water.

Catalina Island, CA; March 31, 1973.

On page 8 of Record Book No. 1, it is noted that C.F. Brush once performed some experiments producing what he termed super-light hydrogen. It was stated that this was done by some sort of preferential selection of ions in or during the electrolysis of water. No details are available at this writing.

The question is asked --- what sort of preferential selection of ions. How can ions differ?

Electrolysis of water to produce H2 and O, normally is carried on within and under the body of water. The positive (H) ions and negative (O) ions migrate to the negative and positive electrodes respectively, and (following electrical neutralization) rise to the surface as atoms of gas. The ions are the ions of the respective elements H and O.

Where can there be preferential selection of ions?

Let us change to a situation where electrolysis takes place at the surface of the water, rather than underneath. Then by using positive rays impinging on the water surface, induce electrolysis.

Page 36

The apparatus may be something like the following:
The thinking behind this experiment is that the high velocity positive rays (possibly H ions) generated in the vicinity of the positive electrode strike the surface of the water with considerable additional energy gained from the high voltage electrical field. Dissociation taking place at the surface, together with possible gravitic excitation may produce super-light hydrogen.

It is not known whether Dr Brush used high-energy ion rays in his electrolysis, but it appears in any event, to have attractive possibilities.

This method might be used to produce other gravitationally-anomalous gases as well.

T.T. Brown (3-31-73)
Maybe I can build this and save fuel by burning water?

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All

Griffin
Senior Officer

Glastonbury 73

Post by Griffin »

Kevin & Paul-

Glastonbury '73 for me. Perhaps we can meet there again?

As ever,

Griffin