Adamski contact

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Griffin
Senior Officer

Post by Griffin »

Mikado-

My book is close to being completed, but I need to make some additions and give it a careful edit and polish. This may still take some months. I’m considering putting it online as a downloadable e-book, which would have various advantages including faster and lower cost delivery. I think Paul’s online approach has worked remarkably well for his book. I also want to have the introduction and perhaps one or two chapters available online for free access. So, it too is a work in progress which I hope to make available reasonably soon. I’m interested in what further revelations about Townsend Brown’s work will surface on this site that I may be able to correlate with my own research. But that could be updated on my future website as additional related news, with probably a link to this site. My research, both specifically and more generally, will continue indefinitely. I have other projects that I have to fit in as well.

As ever,

Griffin
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

poor wabbit

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Hes just a NevaMiner.

Don't count him out guys, I think that rabbit has alot to teach us yet! Elizabeth
Rose
Senior Cadet

Re: Adamski contact

Post by Rose »

Hes just a NevaMiner.
GROAN!

(snicker)

Although I haven't read Adamski, (being next in line to The Astrologer) i'm leaning toward the idea that Adamski saw experimental craft, powered by Brown's technolgy.

But beyond technology, I’ve been thinking about Mr. Twigsnappers quote above, where he says "We were all taken on "interesting trips". And eventually I came to realize that each trip that you are given is highly personal to your own sphere of reference.

In my either/or days, it seemed that the "Gawd's Honest Truth" must come in 57 varieties (a vertigo-producing thought) OR that every guest on the Art Bell show needed to be institutionalized.

A reputable psychologist once told me about experiencing an aportment while birthday shopping for his wife. He found the perfect jacket waiting in a gift box on the back seat of his car. In the vast wisdom of my twenties, I thought that he had bought it and put it there earlier (after removing the sales receipt, mind you) and then suffered a minor stroke or maybe, a voluntary amnesia attack.

Now i understand the story as an example of the ability of the Self to (sometimes) be able to act across layers of time in physically effecting ways.

What this had to do with Adamski is only that improbable stories may stil be rooted in truth, but a truth we are not ready to understand or accept.

I know this has been said above, so I’ll shut up now.

rose
Last edited by Rose on Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Strange travel suggestions are dancing lessons from god.
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Thank you Rose for bringing this particular thread to the top of the shuffle. It needs to be read again, it really does. I had not realized actually that Mr. Twigsnapper actually ADMITS here to taking " flights" as well as the person he refers to as " Bentfeather". Its an astounding piece of information which has just been sitting there relatively un noticed. I guess it is true after all that this material waits again and again to be recognized. Thank you for being the agent of the re- introduction.

And he brings up the idea that there is something in each individual which needs to be involved in these "flights", a concept that I think your astrologer would agree with. So all of this talk of " technological advances" just might be a diversion from the true path, which perhaps can only be found by looking carefully at our own unrealized human abilities.

As Morgan might say. Just listening for the sound of time. Sometimes you hear it just having lunch with friends, sometimes you hear it in the cool of a desert evening in just the right place. Elizabeth
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Rose wrote: A reputable psychologist once told me about experiencing an aportment while birthday shopping for his wife. He found the perfect jacket waiting in a gift box on the back seat of his car. In the vast wisdom of my twenties, I thought that he had bought it and put it there earlier (after removing the sales receipt, mind you) and then suffered a minor stroke or maybe, a voluntary amnesia attack.

Now i understand the story as an example of the ability of the Self to (sometimes) be able to act across layers of time in physically effecting ways.
Rose, you have given me a banquet to feast upon. It must be true that before the mirror, how could we truly see ourselves with sufficient clarity? If you ever happen to be walking around on a Saturday morning and run into this lady holding this fiesty little creature with an attitude, she might tell you about emergency rooms in a remote area.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Rose
Senior Cadet

Post by Rose »

Thank you Rose for bringing this particular thread to the top of the shuffle. It needs to be read again, it really does. I had not realized actually that Mr. Twigsnapper actually ADMITS here to taking " flights"
And i thought that was the point you were trying to make when you reposted it. <g>

Mikado, I will be alert for such an encounter... I hope it's a story with a happy ending!

rose
Rose
Senior Cadet

Post by Rose »

Mikado, I will be alert for such an encounter... I hope it's a story with a happy ending!
So I got the story and i didn't even have to go to the swap meet. I'd say that was a VERY happy ending in what could have been a tragic situation!

i'm glad you decided to stick around!

rose
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Rose wrote:
i'm glad you decided to stick around!

rose
I'm still trying to figure out if it were my idea or someone elses.....<g>

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy