NOTEPAD for RANDOM IDEAS

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Trickfox
The Magician

Re: NOTEPAD for RANDOM IDEAS

Post by Trickfox »

I am lost here folks

How does a strand of DNA react to electromagnetic fields like an antenna? What wavelength? This is not making sense and I can see a lot of confusion being introduced here.

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Post by FM No Static At All »

Trickfox wrote:I am lost here folks

How does a strand of DNA react to electromagnetic fields like an antenna? What wavelength? This is not making sense and I can see a lot of confusion being introduced here.

Trickfox
Would not the length of a DNA strand itself become the wavelength of that frequency? Perhaps there are several wavelengths or frequencies that come in to play that effect DNA differently. Stimulate it, agitate it, relax it, perhaps mutate it. It is quite possible that it is a broadband or at the very least, a multiple band device, and receives signals on different frequencies.But let's also consider the fact that it as well as all matter is contained within that cubic or "crystal" lattice of the Aether, which is the formation of creation, from the primal consciousness and all other combined consciousness energy. an Aether with properties of both liquid and solid yet neither definition quite does it justice.

It would help in explaining how telepathy works as well as clairvoyance. It would not matter at all whether it is across the galaxy or across the street, when it happened 100 million years ago, or will not happen for a lifetime. The energy of its manifestation would permeate all of space and time and be available to all of awareness.

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All
'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

http://fixamerica-fredmars.blogspot.com/
JZimmer
Deputy SysAdmin

Post by JZimmer »

Hi All,

Just to put this in simpler terms, our senses as we know them are receivers in terms of sight, sound, smell, taste and touch. Yet each of us (or many) experience things in subtle (or not so subtle) ways that are different from individual to individual. We also have many transmitters, vocal, body movement, even radiation of body heat and other such things that are intrupited differently by other "receivers" based on each individuals learning process and expreiences.

So, what is to say that we do not have other unknown or unrealized capabilities that are “Transmitters and Receivers” and are part of our genetic code and develop or regress over time?

Also, we now know (or at least suspect) that there is another structure under the DNA that can be modified to change certain traits.

Jim
AM2
Senior Cadet

Post by AM2 »

DELETED
Last edited by AM2 on Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

If I could offer a suggestion?
Try to stop thinking about yourself as a seperate entity to the rest of universe.
Instead try to comprehend of your DNA just been part of a sea of such, and it all been to scale.
You have DNA to a specific scale, the planet has DNA to a larger scale, but it is all one just reducing in scale.

The trick is to be able to recognise this, then allow connection , if you don't recognise a wall ,you will walk into it .
I can feel a mutual recognition, once you begin to connect, its a two way link.
I have a few times almost connected direct, and part of me rejoiced and started to become excited, actually talking aloud.
I do not need any tablets or anything, I need no fear or suppresion.
kevin
fibonacci is king
Rose
Senior Cadet

Post by Rose »

Code: Select all

How does a strand of DNA react to electromagnetic fields like an antenna?
I don't know, Trickfox, but according to a commercial i sometimes hear, putting a little ladybugTM http://www.virginiahopkinstestkits.com/ ... dybug.html on your cell phone will protect your brain from cell phone damage.

I am interested in your mystical device (the psychopropulsier is it?). You said that you examined other devices before you started work on it. Along the way, did you look at the QXCI quantum consciousness system? It's sold as a biofeedback aid for stress reduction but may also be used as a diagnostic aid by some holistic health practitioners. Although early versions required a hand probe as the input device, the latest generation no longer uses any type of physical input device.

While helping a practitioner set up a QXCI-based practice, I experienced and saw such strong evidence of human-machine interaction across the consciousness field that I am convinced that it really happens, or at least can happen under the right circumstances. The QXCI cannot be used in an intentionally negative way but I have no doubt of the extent to which this knowledge could be turned to dark purposes.

Anyway, I would love to volunteer to test one of your devices whenever you get to that point. The concept as I understand it sounds quite novel. I'm also thinking that each device might perform better after a period of time in which it sort of harmonizes or comes into resonance with that of the wearer. Is that adaptation curve something you are expecting to see?

rose
Strange travel suggestions are dancing lessons from god.
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

I don't recognize the name Rose but I'll go look into it.

Yes I have distributed a few prototypes of the psychopropulsor so far.
Here is a French Promo sample with packaging. I am looking for help to put these packages together
http://www.psychopropulseur.com/Zodiac.jpg
Here is my circuit board diagram for the prototype:

Ok let us take a look at that DNA ROD antenna

A DNA strand (rod) of 1 turn with 10 base pairs= 3.4 nanoneter long
(http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... erview.png)

The rod is 2 nanometers wide.

Let's calculate the reasonant frequency of a rod then compare it to a rectangular microstrip antenna:

Length of rod in centimeters = 14266/frequency

length of rod in nanometers -1004266/frequency

Here is the microstrip antenna.
http://www.springerlink.com/content/j7481x8804736352/

So What frequency are we looking at???

What about SEQUENCY...... are you even looking in the right "domain" yet?

I like Kevin's Synchronistic viewpoint

Think Dirac Delta function here.
a special clue for Mr. AM2
"Rethinking Neural Networks; Quantum fields and biological data (edited by karl Pribram)
(Proceedings of the first Appalachian Conference on Behavioral Neurodynamics)

also
"The interaction of biological objects with time and space"
a paper by A.N. Dubrov (Institute of Earth Physics, U.S.S.R. Academy of Sciences)

and
"The Lorentz force and Newton's third principle"
Patrick Cornille . Can Journal of Physics Vol 73 (Dates not available)

with icing on top
Non-Local phenomena and the Aharonov-Bohm effect

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Radomir
Senior Cadet

Post by Radomir »

Is it possible to be off topic in a thread that is entitled "NOTEPAD for RANDOM IDEAS?"

Just read a science fiction novel by John Varley, called Red Lightning.
Don't let the vague title dissuade you, great book for our purposes in that it is about the invention of a groundbreaking energy technology, and the challenges and strategies by which two brothers try to ensure that it cannot be abused by any one country or power structure. Also available in paperback, natch.

http://www.amazon.com/Red-Lightning-Joh ... 0441013643

Recommended by R.
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

Re: random idea notebook

Post by Victoria Steele »

You are right Radomir. I really don't think that you can get off topic in this particular thread. And also I think that this one thread is probably the one that most shows off the interaction here between us and whatever this energy is that seems to be interacting with us. Random ideas its not I don't think.

Getting the book. Thanks for the tip.

I got started on those list type questions and really felt good about that...I guess people sort of like lists because it gives you the illusion of having some sort of control and management over the situation. But as Andrews posts remind us. If we think that we have the situation under control , then we con't understand the situation.

I just have a couple of late night questions for you Paul.

How can we help more than we have in the past? Where are you going next? If there is a discussion that you need us to concentrate on because it will help you anywhere will you be able to guide us in the right direction?

I know that sometimes our discussions seem to just take off on their own but I don't believe that we are totally random in all of this. Alot of energy of thoughts and sometimes they seem to be going in so many different directions at once that its sort of scarey but once you get over that and look at all of the things that have come to light because we "happened " to talk about it, that is really special. MYSTCAL. And I think that its just started.

But I don't want to go stampeding off in the wrong direction if thats not where you want to look at any one time. So please let us know if you want us to spend more time on one subject or the other.

And this is off the wall thought. I just read the Epilogue again. Nowhere do you say that Morgan was actually killed. So I ask myself... why the heck did I assume that he had been killed? because there were 16 fatalities on that flight? But your sources said that there were seventeen souls on that flight. Said nothing at all about a fatality. And looking over what you have said about that boy scout pin. I think that you ( and we) ASSUMED that it would mean that Morgan had been killed if it was ever brought back to you. BUT HE NEVER ACTUALLY SAID THAT, DID HE? SO I GUESS WE CAN INTERPRET IT ANYWAY WE WANT. And I vote for the idea that he is still out there, still watching carefully what you are doing and still planning that beach party. Can we all come too? A BIG beach party!!!!

and this is a sudden edit. I just realized that "Nowhere" is also "Now here" Victoria
Griffin
Senior Officer

Re: NFRI Let's Suppose

Post by Griffin »

AM & FM -

Wonderful posts, and particularly important, IMO, for emphasizing bio potential and the intentionality factor (flashes “out of the blue”).

Seeing is believing, as the saying goes, but even eye witness experience can be flawed and misleading. Photographic and film/video “evidence” is increasingly easy to falsify.

So, let’s simply suppose that the following all happened -- for a few examples among many -- and consider the possible implications:

A Chinese energy master not only bends but also twists a strong piece of metal like it was soft taffy. This master also energetically imprints organic and so-called inorganic materials and also audio and musical sound transmissions. This imprinting can be registered and attuned to best by those who have developed more sensitivity, like fine-tuned radio receivers.

Another Chinese energy master induces pronounced physical sensations from varying distances in a private home. This Chinese master also lifts another internal arts master -- known for his ability to remain centered, grounded, and extremely difficult to move -- off his feet and several feet up onto a wall through an almost nonchalant appearing motion of his hand and arm, coupled with focused intentionality.

Persons imprint rocks, as though they were soft pieces of taffy, in the presence of witnesses -- with the color of the rocks darkening as a result of this energetic imprinting.

Granted, these would be truly exceptional happenings, though not beyond our current understanding of physics as explored here on the Flow Forum. How might this relate to what AM & FM (Yin & Yang, take your pick) have posted here and to what we are increasingly coming to understand about Townsend Brown’s work?

Mystical BS? We may choose what to believe, and we’re developing more information upon which to base a choice. It’s certainly easy to at least consider and suppose.

What fun!

As ever,

Griffin
Griffin
Senior Officer

Re: NFRI - Jello again

Post by Griffin »

How about jello for a treat as we contemplate FM’s quote of Dr. Aspden’s proposed “statistical chance that a hidden jitter motion, that of the aether, can get involved in those fast electron collisions”?

Don't let it slide off your plate.

Griffin
Last edited by Griffin on Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

Post by Mark Culpepper »

Griffin,

I always enjoy the things that you have to say. and I have a comment on this one.
"Mystical BS? We may choose what to believe, and we’re developing more information upon which to base a choice. It’s certainly easy to at least consider and suppose"

When I first ran across that phrase " mystical bullshit" it sort of shocked and upset me because I realized at the time that it had been aimed at Linda Browns views. Whether I absolutely understood everything that she has said or perhaps experienced I still was not really ready to take a negative stance. And the father in me bristled a little because I did sort of consider it an attack on someone who did not deserve the attack.

But notice the way that she responded to that! She accepted it! Gloried in it. " "Wrapped herself in that phrase" (I'll edit in that answer of hers because it was wonderful. No malice, no anger, just an acceptance with the idea that indeed some would see what she was saying as " mystical bullshit " indeed.)

And I think her attitude came across ..." So be it, some will understand what I represent and some will not."

I think at some point she said that one of her favorite words was " anomaly". And for those of you studying Wilbert Smith, he said something to the order that there were no anomalies .... just things that we didn't understand....yet. So in that context Linda herself must be an anomaly to many people.

So I think that we might as well get used to that phrase " mystical bullshit" because I am sure that some out there will react to this entire book that way. I intend to respond to those critics much the way that Linda did and simply go forward. And thats probably the best advice I could give you Paul. People might just use those words against your work. Bound to happen. I would just let that energy go by without taking any of it in. You don't deserve it and they just will be people that can't understand ( for the moment anyway) what is actually happening here.

And Griffin. I think that you had mentioned the rock like taffy episode before. I should think that a person only has to see something like that once to make them a total believer. A rare experience I wish that I had been able to share with you. One of the highest orders of "mystical bullshit" and I love it! MarkC
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

Re: testing

Post by twigsnapper »

Trickfox

You said:
"Yes I have distributed a few prototypes of the psychopropulsor so far"

And Rose seems interested in testing one out for you. I could see to the transfer but I have a question. The initial unit, worn by the first person, will it need to be reset somehow now for Roses sucessful use?

What would need to be done to the unit that I am aware of to make it appropriate for this test? Happy to see it reach her once those problems are addressed. It seems we already have figured a proper meeting place! That is if Rose is still interested in testing this thing for you? twigsnapper
JZimmer
Deputy SysAdmin

Post by JZimmer »

Mark, Griffin.. and maybe others.

I would ask you to step outside your long engagement with this entire topic and think about the fact that I believe a high percentage of people will in some way believe a lot if not all of Paul's book, but....

I would bet almost any amount of money that if a very large percentage of that same population just dropped into the middle on some of the threads we have posted and discussed issues on, they would think we are the biggest bunch of weirdo's in the universe! I guess my point is that we all take for granted that much if not all that is said here may be true and is worth something, but from time to time I would suspect that even the strongest of us has our doubts.

I was just as much surprised as anyone when I saw the post to Linda, but my honest first reaction was to think "I could see how someone would think that... even a active member", after all we are all just human and sometimes we have base instinct reactions. I am glad that Linda Brown has found a way to accept that statement, and proud of her for the way he has handled herself.

I just feel compelled to point out that we should not judge anyones statements unless we are willing to sit in their shoes and look through their eyes.

Make sense to anyone besides me?

Jim
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

Post by Mark Culpepper »

Jim,

Thats really what I meant. I agree with you. MOST newcomers to this site have probably just " dropped in" whereas some of us have known about the " work" of Townsend Brown ( or at least the rumor of the work of Townsend Brown) for many years. We are probably the ones that keep track of what Nick Cook has written and most of us have been on the Naudin site and trekked through the UFO sites looking for something to sink our teeth into. So yes. I agree with you. Speaking of anomalies. We as educated readers are probably really in the minority.

Thats going to be a real challenge for Paul to introduce this story without losing his newer riders off the edge on liftoff. Oh, I think he can do it because really this is a story of HIS journey and understanding too so there he has alot in common with his readers and they will feel more comfortable knowing that. Right, I know that you are not supposed to mix the authors personality in a biography but I really do think that this story is an exception to this rule. Pauls journey is part of it too, it just can't really be separated because as has been pointed out .... this is an ongoing story.

I expect there will be many who will not want to spend the time it might take to get better acquainted and theres not much that can be done for them. But I honestly think that there will be a hole treasure of searching and serious people who will become entangled in this story and will love it because it is.... full of different levels of understanding. You can see it as a romance, scientific presentation of rare thoughts ... and an adventure story. Its got just about something for nearly everyone. Unless you absolutely have to maintain your position in your box. <g> MarkC