MEETING DR. BROWN

The website is all about his life and work; here, let us focus on defining and celebrating his outstanding personal qualities.
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

keeping your head clear

Post by Mark Culpepper »

I know it must be terribly difficult to keep your head clear when all of this information ( which seems sometimes unconnected to your main project) keeps pouring in.

But I think I am beginning to see that things that come in your direction ARE CONNECTED and useful, even though , (maybe at the time) these thoughts and ideas strike you as irrelevant. Making no sense. Its just really a matter of timing. What makes no sense today, will be a valuable gem of information next week or next month.

And maybe thats what we are seeing in our discussion of "time travel" too. What you just posted on your front page ( about ancient evidence of time travel) makes alot of sense. And sort of links up to what I said above.

When you are given EVIDENCE of time travel from the past AND YOU ARE NOT READY TO SEE OR UNDERSTAND IT ......YOU DON'T SEE IT. Simple as that. I think there is a MOUNTAIN of evidence of time travel out there which we need to finally see. That we are somehow being called upon NOW to see.

And you are really right. IT DOESN'T MATTER WHEN IT ( the process or method of "time travel" WAS DISCOVERED ... OR EVEN HOW IT WORKS.... those are discussions that have to go along but they are not the real thread! The real thread and the one that I believe you are lined up on here now Paul .... when is the revelation of all of this going to happen?.... Its my belief strongly held that THIS is the spot. Here and now, or SOON. And you will be a part of all of that. And so will those on the forum who have been watching this develop. We all know something so very special is happening ... (and yes he says ... as he stares at the pile of mashed potatoes .... something important is happening HERE. This MEANS something!) MarkC
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

so should we?

Post by Mark Culpepper »

So should we start a new thread called " Evidence of Time Travel". I don't want to "grow" this Forum beyond your wishes but I can already think of some of the things that I want to nominate as interesting evidence. MarkC
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

objects out of time

Post by twigsnapper »

I nominate the " Dorchester Vase" twigsnapper
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

leaving other clues

Post by Linda Brown »

Mr. Twigsnapper,

Sometimes you leave other clues behind in the things that are said. Just wanted you to know that I do pay attention. The subject of the April 15th meeting at the Cochran-Odlum Ranch came up and became the topic of conversation in that thread about the Chapter that mentions it . ( I think it was " Strike Another Match? not sure)

In February of this year you wrote this response to Griffins thoughts. Part of the message anyway was this:

Pauls major and horrendous challenge is to present the life story of this one man and his family. It has that focus but the one thing that one must remember in a study of this mans character is that he was quite capable of spinning many plates on the end of many long sticks. And keep them all going and all balanced. No one else could have provided that sort of ability. And most people would never even guess that he had that sort of role.

So if you are interested in a nuclear threat and the history behind it. watch that one plate. If you are interested in investigating various UFO reports at the time ..... watch another plate. Communications ... spycraft .... another plate.

Who else would be important enough to be sought out by Iron Pants LeMay himself? And Griffin. Look carefully at your cast of characters through your own research. What does that look like to you. What would those men have been talking about in the week that followed?

I believe that Dr. Brown had a specific reason for inviting you to Catalina and then walking you, walking you, walking you. He enjoyed doing that. It was his calling card and his daughter does very much the same thing.

Dr. Brown already knew what your role was going to be in the future. Might be tough to understand that. Paul has had moments of seeing that and I expect you will too in the future."

CATCH THAT TELLING PHRASE FOLKS! " Dr. Brown ALREADY KNEW WHAT YOUR ROLE WAS GOING TO BE IN THE FUTURE."

Linda
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

This is a good link to your mysterious candlestick , sir, with a few other nominees thrown in.
I like the swastika on the top of the links page, though I prefer curved arms.
http://www.pureinsight.org/pi/index.php?news=1899
Kevin
fibonacci is king
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

F Tornado M

Post by greggvizza »

kevin.b wrote:This is a good link to your mysterious candlestick , sir, with a few other nominees thrown in.
I like the swastika on the top of the links page, though I prefer curved arms.
http://www.pureinsight.org/pi/index.php?news=1899
Kevin
I would be tempted to say that those items could have been embedded in the stone and coal by being teleported there by a tornado on the surface.

Maybe some day someone will unearth those folks 1982 van that got taken out from under them on route 79. No one was able to find it. Maybe it went subterranean, right down through the road.

GV
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Greggvizza,
I would agree with your thought of the tornado embedding the things under the surface, there are also things taken up above the surface?

So supposing that a tornado vortex loosens the bindings of mass, turning everything in its path to a sea of jelly like materials, is it also possible that time is caught into this vortex?
And an exchange of materials may occur at a specific point or frequency of the tornado vortex?
Would anyone notice a lump of material from another time strewn in the debris?
Interesting that the people were left, but the vehicle went?
Could that be the field of the people overcoming the vortex field, but the mass not having much field been drawn into another time, and resetting there instead of present time?
This has to be about TIME.
A past time would be lower down surface wise, a future time would be at an higher level above present surface, so if frogs or fishes from another TIME suddenly rained down, how would anyone know they were from another TIME?
And if an extinct animal or bird suddenly appeared, nobody would at present even dream of thinking about it travelling through TIME.

Does the tornado vortex mimick the condition relative to another TIME condition?
We hardly know what the condition now is, never mind how it may vary across TIME, and if all TIME is just a question of relative condition from split second to split second, if you re-produce an altered condition, perhaps, perhaps there you are, that would have to be safer at sea, otherwise you may end up inside a tree?
Or better still in space?
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Re: MEETING DR. BROWN

Post by Linda Brown »

I thought that this might be an interesting thread to reintroduce. Maybe someone is out there ... living on Catalina ... or maybe there is still someone out there who might be reading this and thinking ...." Maybe I should say something".... And after all of this really wonderful and positive praise of the man I thought .... Maybe there is even someone out there who got pissed off at my Dad for some reason .... who could offer a more negative side to his character? We have been so buried in our conversations with AM2 recently that I think we have lost track of where we need to continue... so that we can help Paul in his efforts too and also where we can uncover truths which might be just waiting for us.

I am struck by how consistantly positive the thoughts and memories are that other people report. Those who actually met him and knew him for any time.

I want to issue a challenge. Is there someout out there who has negative feedback? I ask this because if there is , I think that we need to see it too. You could call it ... "Bashing on Dr. Brown" if you want. You all know that Paul wants to write the truth as he can find it. And only knowing the good parts of a persons character is ... a shallow rendition of the man .... But here is the main rule. You have to have at least MET him. Just so that you know that I am serious about wanting to see all sides of my Dad.... I'll start.

Townsend Brown was at the core ( when it came to his research) VERY selfish and protective of it. I think that Mom and I always realized that ... though sometimes coming face to face with that reality was difficult . ( Remember the " Any Cabbie On Catalina" scene, Oh! I played the guilt trip as hard as I possibly could. " Daddy... Don't you love us? Aren't we more important than taking these papers to San Antonio? After all of these years don't we COUNT?" Well, you get the drift. He went any way ... and of course I stepped back because he said he had to do it and " everything will be alright". But still. You can imagine that it hurt. Mother and I were convinced that he would die on this particular trip. We didn't know where he was going . We only knew that he was going alone ... without us ... and not sharing his plans with us at all. I was resigned but I was pissed at him. I can remember thinking ..." You and your damned research" as I listened to Mother sobbing quietly in her bedroom. Not fair, not fair ... I thought. So there it is. Anybody else? Linda
htmagic
Senior Officer

Re: MEETING DR. BROWN - Thomas Townsend Brown, PE?

Post by htmagic »

Linda,

I don't have a bash for your father because I personally never met him. But I would like to raise a point about what I recently discovered.

In the book ETHER-TECHNOLOGY, A rational approach to gravity-control, the author Rho Sigma makes a puzzling acknowledgment:
Ether-Technology wrote:The author wishes to make grateful acknowledgments for the individual research contributions of the following persons and friends in the USA and abroad:
Capt. Edgar D. Mitchell, Ph.D. USA
Mr. Thomas Townsend Brown, P.E. USA
Mr. Thomas Townsend Brown, P.E.?
This is the first time I saw him acknowledged as a Professional Engineer. As a licensed engineer, there would be a license and a certificate with that license. This book was printed in 1977 and your father was still alive at the time. In fact,there is a nice photograph of your father in the book (Pg. 32) which can be found here:
http://d.scribd.com/docs/2b1ygjq00pi8igvx1j4w.pdf

Some of this material is similar to what Paul wrote and I'm wondering if Paul gleaned some nuggets from this book or maybe this book used the same source as Paul did. BTW, Mikado's triangle is also printed in here except the leg between Magnetism and Gravitation is open.

Can anyone else elaborate on this?

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

MagicBill,

I do know that my Dad was considered an " Electrical Engineer" by those around him ..but I know nothing of any sort of " license". .. Rolf Shaffranke ( Rho Sigma) knew my Dad and much of what he gleaned came straight from my Dads files. I have that book here somewhere, with a very kind and written acknowledgement on the inside cover....

I don't know if Paul used " Ether-Technology" at all but most of what you are seeing from his work came originally from our files, Help? Linda
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

Linda,

Thank you very much for this information.
If your father was a licensed engineer, he would have had a certificate with the license number and would have had to do regular renewals. For my PE license in DC, it is every 2 years. I also have to send money to keep the license active. Even retired engineers would have to do renewals but it is usually cheaper for them to renew. Being a licensed engineer means that the State in which you are licensed recognizes that you are a professional. It is like passing the bar exam for a lawyer, getting a professional geologist's license, or getting your CPA. Becoming a Professional Engineer requires graduating from an engineering school, although you could also be "grandfathered" into becoming a PE by demonstrating experience at work and passing a very tough exam.

I did a Google on "Thomas Townsend Brown, PE" and only 3 hits came up, all related to this book. The link to a PDF version of the book is here: http://d.scribd.com/docs/2b1ygjq00pi8igvx1j4w.pdf

I wonder why Rolf Shaffranke ( Rho Sigma) put PE on his acknowledgment? He should have known better. Unless he did it out of respect for the man but then his book would only be "essentially correct."

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: MEETING DR. BROWN - Thomas Townsend Brown, PE?

Post by Mikado14 »

htmagic wrote: Some of this material is similar to what Paul wrote and I'm wondering if Paul gleaned some nuggets from this book or maybe this book used the same source as Paul did. BTW, Mikado's triangle is also printed in here except the leg between Magnetism and Gravitation is open.

Can anyone else elaborate on this?

MagicBill
Mr. Magic,

I looked over the material at the link you provided. The triangle is drawn differently for a reason. I broke things down to simplicity. As to material in the link, well, (here I go again) look at it as if it is a pepper shaker. It has a flavor in places that just doesn't taste right.

A story - There was this man that was working on something and had blueprints and some parts. It was a device that he believed would change the perception of how people viewed things that were unseen. He decided to show what he had to a few individuals to see their reaction. The reality of it was that they could not see how it could function for there were no moving parts. The man walked away and never built what he had.

There are so many theories abounding in this forum. I see assumptions up the wazoo with no hard proof. Hypothezation is great, that is how all advances are made but when the hypothesizer keeps changing their hypothesis at what point does experimentation begin? However, if something is built, how will the masses take it? History will repeat. There were plenty that refused to use electricity because there were "no moving parts". For over a century, we have used electricity and no one can say beyond any doubt where or what electricity really is.

How will the masses take to a device that uses energy from the aether? Will they use it? or should it be shelved until man can figure out exactly how it works?

Talk is cheap - Action is gold. Nobody is doing, only talking.

I have to go get some whale oil today for my lamp.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

MagicBill,

What you have mentioned about the PE title is very interesting to me. Perhaps Paul can shed some more light on this because he has somewhere my Dads Navy records. It would be interesting to see how the Navy considered my Dads " expertise".

I am sorry but the idea of my Dad " sending off his license money " to a " particular state" just sort of makes me smile. Talking to a girl here, remember, who went to 48 different schools before she graduated. Do the math there and you will realize ( because I stayed at Great Valley for two years) that I averaged 4.8 schools a year for the balance of my career as a student. Sometimes more, sometimes less ... but that means that we moved nearly five times a year and usually it was to another state. I think some sort of " governing body" would have had a hard time keeping up with that.

Dad was listed in " American Men of Science" but I can't remember what that listing mentioned. Anybody out there know?

Andrew? Paul? Thanks for the question MagicBill. Its a good point to ponder. Linda
Chris Knight
Keeper of the Flame

Re: PE Licensure

Post by Chris Knight »

Linda,

That one reference to your father having a P.E. license is the only one I am aware of in the public sector.
Andrew
Qualight Environmental
(http://www.qualight.com, http://www.qualightenv.com, http://www.qualightscp.com)

"If you think the situation is under control, then you don't truly understand the situation."
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

Post by Mark Culpepper »

Going back to the " Ass out of U and Me" saying .... maybe Rho Sigma just " assumed" that Townsend Brown held that position. Other than that? Would there have been any reason for him to name him such? People do make mistakes and maybe this is all there was to it ... Like Vassilatos saying that Brown " lived the remainder of his life in "Umatillo, Florida"

Any other thoughts?

I do remember the chapter that Paul wrote about his visit to the halls of Denison University where someone there took great pains saying that " Brown stretched the truth ... that he had never actually worked with DR. Bielfeld .. that the older gentleman barely knew of the person. All these negative things were said ... but at the same time .... Paul had in his hands a statement from the Navy ... a signed and witnessed paper ... that proved he did in fact have an association with Dr. Biefeld and also in fact that his former instructor thought highly of what he was developing. But back in the halls of that University... over the same claims ... Townsend Brown was supposedly a liar.

And then I came to the conclusion that it wasn't Dr. Brown himself who was making these contraversial claims ... those claims and some falsehoods were being generated by people around him. Agendas abound of course but that was just my thought! MarkC