SARBACHER/SMITH & "Fusion in Philadelphia?"

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
JZimmer
Deputy SysAdmin

Long Drive

Post by JZimmer »

A bit far, but what the heck!
AM

Post by AM »

All points of meeting are equally distant to me. Still it would be fun to irritate the people a little bit and stage it in Philadelphia.

AM
Trickfox
The Magician

Philadelphia

Post by Trickfox »

Here is a google map of Philadelphia. we can visit the city virtually thaks to google "street view" (the ability to see the city as if you were standing on the street)

To learn how to use it see the following youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91wuBqlny50

Here is the whole city of Philadelphia view. Click on the "Streetview button" Anywhere in blue is where you can choose and stand on the street, and turn 360 degrees.

http://maps.google.ca/maps?f=q&hl=en&ge ... -75.165226

While in street view put the "little person icon" wherever you want to see in three dimensions at the street level (must be outlined in blue)
As soon as you drop your little person icon anywhere in blue, a pop-up window will show you a "googlepano view".(A pan and zoom view in 360 degrees). If you click on the ARROW icons you can move on the street itself.

This stuff is an absolutely great tool top get the feel of visiting the places you want to see virtually well before going there.

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
htmagic
Senior Officer

Philadelphia

Post by htmagic »

Sounds good to me! I think I may have suggested Philly and taking a tour around the area. I would like to see the Drake Hotel, the former Decker place, the lions in the park, etc.

Philadelphia is about 1.5 hours away from my house so I would like to visit.
When would it be held?

If it were a conference, what topics would be discussed? I have the entire 9 seasons of Stargate SG-1, as well as the Smallville series (up through Season 6), E.T., Time Changer, and a bunch of other DVDs, but I don't think people would go to a film fest. I'd certainly like to attend a TTB conference, but I would hope to see and hear some good topics presented. This would take a LOT of work organizing such an event. We could probably even get a discount from the hotel if we had enough people preregister for the conference.

Yes, Hershey is about 1.5 hours from Philly but there is so much more around Lancaster county. The Strasburg railroad with live steam locomotives nearby, as well as Pennsylvania dutch smorgasboards (gorge-atoriums) with their never ending buffets. You can gain some serious pounds at these places! :wink:

Ideally the person that organizes this event should be from Philadelphia or live really close to the area...

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

Bill
I think we are really talking about a more subdued get-together rather than a big event. A camping trip with fishing and nature walks is one suggestion. I happen to like Hot mineral springs but I doubt there are any where we would like to go. I'm open to suggestions here, and I suspect Paul is the right person to decide what to do and where to do it. Also I would pick a more subtle name for the event.

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

two things

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

It may be that we have been talking about two things here.

One would be a " Conference" which would be a larger scale presentation.
The other would be sort of a " Forum get together"

Either one of these ideas is still in the talking stages now so we don't need to stress too much about locations and itineraries. Right now we are just gathering suggestions. What does everyone envision? A large conference with speakers and presentations?...... or a much simpler get together .... as Trickfox has mentioned.

I lean toward both actually! Which is what I think would happen in the context of a larger more public Conference. I know that there would be smaller groups meeting during the course of the main conference and that might actually be pretty interesting.

Everyone take a look at the first Townsend Brown Conference Itinerary. Notice what they decided to talk about and who they invited as speakers. This was how long ago?

http://www.padrak.com/ine/INE7.html

What do some of those people have to say today? Especially in light of the things that have "bubbled to the surface" recently.

I suggest that we continue these discussions about a new conference without putting a solid time frame down or even locking into an exact location,( though as someone recently said holding it in Philadelphia has a certain charm to it!)

Anyway. Take a look at the first Townsend Brown Conference and tell me what you think. Elizabeth
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

right

Post by Mark Culpepper »

Elizabeth,

Its been a long time since I read that report on the Conference held in Philadelphia so long ago ...( fourteen years folks)

I do think its about time for a serious update to be staged. This is what Patrick Bailey said then:

"As a researcher in the Zero Point Energy and Free Energy fields for the past 10 years, I was struck by how much important information regarding T. T. Brown that I didn't know about. I had of course heard of Brown's flying tethered disk experiments, and the larger ones which were classified by the military, but I did not know about his 1934 patent and his existing research notes which hint at the ability to tap into a free energy type of force field. Obviously, more serious research needs to be done by the INE network to digest and understand all of Brown's theories, information, and experimental data."

Thats what he was saying then. And here was their program and speakers. Just a quick look and I KNOW that Paul would have a much more interesting program.

"The conference program advertised the following topics: "A Review of Advanced Energy Devices: Evidence, Promises, and Dangers" by Patrick Bailey (VP INE); "Thomas Townsend Brown's Electro-Gravities Research in the 1950's" by Tom Valone (Integrity Institute); "The Role of Electro-Statics" by Charles Yost (Electric Spacecraft Journal); "Thomas Townsend Brown's Research: A Challenge to Modern Science" by Elizabeth Rauscher (Tecnic Research Laboratories); "Electro-Gravitic Theory: Explaining the Operating Principle of Brown's Electric Disks" by Paul LaViolette (The Starburst Foundation); "A Panel Discussion on Biofield-Brown and Beyond;" "Vortices in the Zero Point Energy" by Moray King; "Design of a Compact Marx Generator Triggered by a Blumlein Capacitor" by George Hathaway; "Thomas Townsend Brown's Final Gravito-Electric Research" by Josh Reynolds (New Wave Partners); "Townsend Brown Effects Reviewed" by Ron Kovac; "Pushing the Boundaries: Electro-Hydro Dynamic Potentials ..." by Henry Monteith, and "Gravity Drop Tests" by Don Kelly (SEA).
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Victoria you said that you had seen a " flying disc" demonstration put on by Mark Bean at a UFO conventions somewhere, Vegas? Laughlin? I wonder if another one could be put on? You said that you were very impressed by his demonstration. Might that be possible for another Conference? Anybody know?

And of course. We would all want to be hearing from Paul.

Who else on the speakers list? Going for the gusto here since right now its all talk. But great oak conferences start with little seeds, for sure. MarkC
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

A conference ahead of its time

Post by Linda Brown »

This is the part of that report I found so very interesting:

"Looking back at the conference, most of the lectures were concerned with summarizing the known information from Brown's patents and well documented experiments. Very little information was given regarding his private experiments and the vast amount of theoretical ideas and experimental data that he probably has documented in his research notebooks. It was repeatedly suggested that a responsible committee or networking group needs to be setup to be able to go over all of the details in Brown's existing documents to distill what important information may be there. Josh Reynolds, Tom Valone, and myself volunteered to chair this committee and get this investigation going. Since Brown's experiments with disks appeared to be able to defy gravity (somewhat like John Searl's disks), there was some discussion at the conference regarding flying saucers, UFOs, the Philadelphia Experiment, and the Montak Project. While these areas were held as fringe areas at this conference, they could have information that may relate back to Brown's discoveries. In my summary during the panel discussion, I presented my views that: (1) We do not know what T. T. Brown really did, and we need to organize and distribute his patents and materials to a committee (or a company) to find out; (2) Individuals will not be allowed to accomplish much within U.S. - instead we need teamwork, networking, corporations, and an international corporation to distribute results"

Pretty much what I am thinking now too. Linda
htmagic
Senior Officer

Get together - Food for thought - Sites around Pennsylvania

Post by htmagic »

Raymond,

Oh, this sounds cool too! When I heard the word conference, I immediately thought of the work behind it. When we used to do the DOE Model Conference in Oak Ridge, TN, there was a group that organized it, helped with the registration packages, etc.

As for hot springs, I did a search for them in PA. I got the Frankfort Mineral Springs in Raccoon Creek State Park on the western side of the state, south of Pittsburgh, PA. http://www.greaterpittsburgh.worldweb.c ... otSprings/

And the other one is Boiling Springs, near Harrisburg, PA. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boiling_Sp ... nnsylvania

And in between the two is Strasburg, PA. This is where the Strasburg railroad is located. http://www.strasburgrailroad.com/
They happen to have wine tastings in July and August.
The movie Hello Dolly used the passenger cars in their movies. The train ride goes through Amish country and there is even stops at a picnic area. It is a live steam full size locomotive that travels to Paradise via a short line. Paradise is an interchange for the Pennsylvania RR and the Strasburg RR.

Sight and Sound Theatre is also located nearby. They use live animals and the shows are very entertaining bringing Biblical characters to life. http://www.sight-sound.com/WebSiteSS/ch ... RASBURG_PA
Also near this location are Outlet malls and the Willow Valley Conference Center (and they have a great smorgasboard as well).
http://www.sight-sound.com/WebSiteSS/im ... _local.gif
http://www.willowvalley.com/

Nearer to Philly, about 30 miles south, is Kennett Square, home of Longwood Gardens. http://www.longwoodgardens.org/
These were built by the DuPonts and are simply gorgeous. The water fountains and Italian gardens are a sight to see, as well as the indoor gardens. They also have fireworks in the summer. http://www.longwoodgardens.org/Fireworks2008.html

So there is plenty for everyone to enjoy and one can have an intense time or laid back as well. Please alert us to when and where this get together would be held.

Here's food for thought folks.

MagicBill
htmagic
Senior Officer

Re: two things

Post by htmagic »

Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote:It may be that we have been talking about two things here.

One would be a " Conference" which would be a larger scale presentation.
The other would be sort of a " Forum get together"

Either one of these ideas is still in the talking stages now so we don't need to stress too much about locations and itineraries. Right now we are just gathering suggestions. What does everyone envision? A large conference with speakers and presentations?...... or a much simpler get together .... as Trickfox has mentioned.

I lean toward both actually! Which is what I think would happen in the context of a larger more public Conference. I know that there would be smaller groups meeting during the course of the main conference and that might actually be pretty interesting.

Everyone take a look at the first Townsend Brown Conference Itinerary. Notice what they decided to talk about and who they invited as speakers. This was how long ago?

http://www.padrak.com/ine/INE7.html

What do some of those people have to say today? Especially in light of the things that have "bubbled to the surface" recently.

I suggest that we continue these discussions about a new conference without putting a solid time frame down or even locking into an exact location,( though as someone recently said holding it in Philadelphia has a certain charm to it!)

Anyway. Take a look at the first Townsend Brown Conference and tell me what you think. Elizabeth
Elizabeth,

That sounds great! And I would be open to a large conference or smaller get together depending upon when and where it is held. I gave a bunch of ideas in some previous posts of places near Philadelphia that may be of interest. For what its worth, I also provided a poll in the General Discussions area for anyone to try. It was also a good learning experience on how to do it. One can run the poll for so many days or leave the days blank for an infinite run.

I have a Van DeGraff generator and a large Tesla coil but they really don't have much to do with TTB but it's still fun to see...

MagicBill
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

Mark Beans demonstration

Post by Victoria Steele »

Remember I told you guys about the demonstration I went to see of " Townsend Browns discs" but it was also a very informative talk about Tesla and his work. I really hadn't heard that much about Townsend Brown ( other than the stuff that William Moore had written) but Mark Bean put on a wonderful demonstration with just that sort of equipment. Compared to the zapping and the hissing the little flying saucers going around a pole were sort of quiet and non descript so the general crowd just overlooked the importance of it. Though I remember that Mark Bean said that he felt that Townsend Brown was as important to the world as Tesla had been. And thats pretty damned important for those who know anything so I was properly impressed.

So does Mark Bean still do those demonstrations with that equipment? Are you still on the forum Mark?

My point is ... it would be cool to see what the Navy saw in the fifties. Assuming of course that this "discs around a maypole" is the same thing that was demonstrated. , Victoria
Last edited by Victoria Steele on Mon May 05, 2008 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: Mark Beans demonstration

Post by Mikado14 »

Victoria Steele wrote:My point is ... it would be cool to see what the Navy saw in the fifties. Assuming of course that this "sicx around a maypole" is the same thing that was demonstrated. , Victoria
My dear Victoria,

I would love to know how you transposed the "s" for the "d" and then the "x" for the "s". I bet you type type two fingered.

If not that, then I would love to know your beverage of choice....<g>

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

easy

Post by Victoria Steele »

I just moved over one letter. Try it. <g>. Thats what happens when you don't proofread your own stuff! Sorry! But at least you are on your toes thinking about it! Victoria
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

Folks,

Under the "General Discussion" section on the main index is a Poll called TTB Conference Poll.

There are 4 choices in location: Philadelphia, Las Vegas, Other PA location (TBD), and other US location (TBD).

So far, after weekend poll results, we already have 4 votes cast for Philadelphia and 1 vote for Las Vegas. No votes have been cast for the other locations.

So get out there and vote for a conference location. Philly would be cool, but other places would be neat as well. It would be nice to actaully visit in person with some of you and I would like to get some group pictures as well of "the gang". As Elizabeth stated, either a formal conference or a less formal conference would be nice. I could bring a small VanDeGraff generator and maybe my Tesla coil and could do a small lecture using those. It appears the Dr. Brown followed the work of Tesla and then went beyond what Tesla had to say and developed his own theories (of which we are still trying to learn).

It would be neat to see the tethered discs experiment and some other things. Has anyone built an electrokinetic generator? It doesn't appear to be too complicated to build. The biggest part would be getting the insulators for the metal discs. If I pull one together, I'll try to post the results...

MagicBill
James Barrett

thats the thing

Post by James Barrett »

MagicBill,

A couple of things that I consider regarding this sort of conference.
One thought is. Whose agenda is this filling? And is that agenda positive or negative?

The conference that is put on by Ryan Wood for example probably serves so many different agendas I can not even count them on one hand. Of course the promoters ( at the core of it, I would hope) are looking for the " truth" of all of these stories about UFOs. But then under that are all of the subagendas.

I imagine that the organization and production of these "Conferences" is a pretty good business. Otherwise, why would they go through all of the trouble that they go through to put it on if year after year it is a failure? The mysteries surrounding UFOs are big business.

And of course being a speaker at these things gives individuals a platform to reach a wider audience than his own backyard.

And then of course there are the hawkers in the side rooms promoting their goods and ware. Some with tin foil and some without.

And the thing that I perhaps worry about TOO much is that the entire affair turns into a ..... whats the word that was used before here on the forum? A " wateringhole" for that exchange of ideas . AND a way for other organizations to keep track of old prey and identify new ones.

In Vegas Paul made that crack about how many alphabet soup organizations were there in the audience. Anybody want to hazard a guess at how many representatives of that " intelligence community" might show up through the doors of a " Townsend Brown Conference"?

I like the idea MagicBill ... of everybody getting together. In fact would look forward to it but ALSO the whole time there I would probably be hearing the words that were used earlier in this forum too ...." Danger Will Robinson! Danger!" James