NOTEPAD for RANDOM IDEAS

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

AM wrote:
Mr. Mikado wrote:I could have just drawn a simple triangle and put each on a side...but I didn't.
Let me try for a change to heed your advice and enjoy the orange slice by slice. I will return to the coulomb later.

Yes, I noticed that it is not an ordinary triangle, but that the lines are actually drawn parallel to eachother.

When I read your words above the following quote by Dr. Brown came to my mind.
Dr. Brown wrote:It is not unreasonable to believe that the spectrum of gravitational radiation extends not only from extremely low frequencies (ELF) thru microwave (UHF)* to the extremely high frequencies of infrared, light, ultra-violet, x-ray and perhaps even gamma radiation. As such, the gravitic spectrum would be analogous to the electromagnetic spectrum. The two would have a parallel relationship. In other words, visible light would have a homologue in the gravitic spectrum. The same might also be said for infrared, x-rays, etc. For the present, we might call the gravitic homologues "quasi-infrared" and "quasi-light", until some better name can be found.
The fact that the lines in the triangle are drawn parallely points to this parallel relationship between the the various spectrums i. e. each force having a parallel counterpart to it's spectrum in the spectrum of the other fource. You can a express an electric variable in gravitic terms.

I have also noticed that the lines are connected with 3 diagonal lines at the angles of the triangle. This might signify the fact that between these forces and their spectrums there exists a point through which they are connected to eachother and for instance gravity can be accessed through electricity.

AM
Now you are going down the right path, have a way to go. See what you can do when you savor each slice?

You made my day. I have had a very bad evening and day but you have brightened today tremendously.

Thank You

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

running parallel

Post by Linda Brown »

No need for dark nights Mikado. The sun is shining brightly somewhere and I certainly get the double triangle, running parallel, and I know that you do too. AM will pick up on it too when he has gotten more information. (if he hasn't already, he soon will)

Its all a matter of choices. I believe that you made the right choice for the future and I am trusting that others will do that too. Only Time Will Tell. ( Yes AM .... another reference to a Jimmy Buffett song!) Linda
AM

Post by AM »

Mr. Mikado, I was very happy to read that my post cheered you up. I hope I won't ruin it with this one too much.

As said, I am trying to stick to the topic, but what Ms. Brown's said triggered a spark in my head. Then there was your recommendation of searching the forum for posts on Dr. Jessup.

I read each and every post containing his name. What really attracted my attention was the following (please bear with me, I am coming to the triangle, albeit from a different angle).

1. Dr. Brown knew Dr. Jessup and even financially supported one of his expeditions to Mexico through NICAP - by the way, nobody came up with the names of those Mexican craters that Dr. Jessup was so much interested in. What about Yucatan?

2. Further, Dr. Brown mentions Dr. Jessup at the very beginning of his Notebook no. 1

What astonished me even more than the reference to Dr. Jessup's book "The Case for UFO" is the context in which this quote was made, namely:

a.) gravitational isotopes

b.) the very nature of gravitation

Let us leave the gravitational isotopes aside for a moment and concentrate on the 2 phases of gravitation. Here follows the excerpt.
Dr. Brown wrote:As to a study of gravitation, there are two phases --- (a) the dynamic and (b) the static. In dynamic considerations, electrical energy causes a local distortion in the gravitational field which results in the generation of a ponderomotive force and motion results. In the static considerations, an electric situation exists which causes matter to be lighter (or heavier) than it normally should be.
Two triangles running parallely. Two phases. And then the clue that is offered by Utron.

OVERSIMPLIFICIATION: A motionless capacitor with the two electrodes left in their place induces matter to become lighter (or heavier) - the static phase.

What happens if you rotate the two electrodes of a capacitor in opposite directions? What happens if the electrodes are given a special shape? Perhaps the shape of a cone, with specific proportions. Perhaps something akin to the UTRON.

Is not space-time itself dynamic and flowing all around us, flowing through us? And doesn't gravity curve it according to conventional theories? According to unconventional one's like that of Keely "Time is Gravity".

Then add mercury and a crystalline substance ... But let me not gallop too far ahead into a direction too uncertain.

BUT THEN I MAY BE AGAIN HEAVILY KICKING IN THE DARK.

Ms. Brown - ah, the famous Buffet-song "Only Time Will Tell". Perhaps this might happen sooner than we wish for or/and earlier than we hope for.

I am still reflecting on the lyrics of Mr. Buffet's songs. Not just this one.

AM
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

AM wrote:Mr. Mikado, I was very happy to read that my post cheered you up. I hope I won't ruin it with this one too much.

No you have not ruined it....not yet at least...<g>

As said, I am trying to stick to the topic, but what Ms. Brown's said triggered a spark in my head. Then there was your recommendation of searching the forum for posts on Dr. Jessup.

I read each and every post containing his name. What really attracted my attention was the following (please bear with me, I am coming to the triangle, albeit from a different angle).

1. Dr. Brown knew Dr. Jessup and even financially supported one of his expeditions to Mexico through NICAP - by the way, nobody came up with the names of those Mexican craters that Dr. Jessup was so much interested in. What about Yucatan?

2. Further, Dr. Brown mentions Dr. Jessup at the very beginning of his Notebook no. 1

What astonished me even more than the reference to Dr. Jessup's book "The Case for UFO" is the context in which this quote was made, namely:

a.) gravitational isotopes

b.) the very nature of gravitation

Let us leave the gravitational isotopes aside for a moment and concentrate on the 2 phases of gravitation. Here follows the excerpt.
Dr. Brown wrote:As to a study of gravitation, there are two phases --- (a) the dynamic and (b) the static. In dynamic considerations, electrical energy causes a local distortion in the gravitational field which results in the generation of a ponderomotive force and motion results. In the static considerations, an electric situation exists which causes matter to be lighter (or heavier) than it normally should be.
Two triangles running parallely. Two phases. And then the clue that is offered by Utron.

OVERSIMPLIFICIATION: A motionless capacitor with the two electrodes left in their place induces matter to become lighter (or heavier) - the static phase.

What happens if you rotate the two electrodes of a capacitor in opposite directions? What happens if the electrodes are given a special shape? Perhaps the shape of a cone, with specific proportions. Perhaps something akin to the UTRON.

Is not space-time itself dynamic and flowing all around us, flowing through us? And doesn't gravity curve it according to conventional theories? According to unconventional one's like that of Keely "Time is Gravity".

Then add mercury and a crystalline substance ... But let me not gallop too far ahead into a direction too uncertain.

Ms. Brown - ah, the famous Buffet-song "Only Time Will Tell". Perhaps this might happen sooner than we wish for or/and earlier than we hope for.

I am still reflecting on the lyrics of Mr. Buffet's songs. Not just this one.

AM
Start with osmium/iridium combinations instead of Mercury. That is if your looking for deposition for semiconductor that exhibit certain qualities. But then, I could be the red herring here.

Mikdo
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Radomir
Senior Cadet

Good stuff

Post by Radomir »

Good stuff, AM. And consider that there is much in the first Journal that is about field shaping.

R.
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

osmium and iridium

Post by Linda Brown »

Pretty rare stuff I understand and at the top of the ladder as far as relative density is concerned. ( So its interesting to me that you are mentioning them Mikado .... This is like an interesting tennis match .... ) Linda
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: osmium and iridium

Post by Mikado14 »

Linda Brown wrote:Pretty rare stuff I understand and at the top of the ladder as far as relative density is concerned. ( So its interesting to me that you are mentioning them Mikado .... This is like an interesting tennis match .... ) Linda
And indium will be needed to fuse to quartz for the attachment of leads. Not that it has any bearing but there is so much information on the construction of a coil (inductor) out there, so many variables on the value of inductance , the diameter of the wire, the core diameter, the number of turns, the spacing between the turns...just boggles the mind...to think that there are so many ways to make magnetism from a simple wire and a current flow. Also makes you wonder about taking that same coil and reversing the process...no entropy there. Wow....mu....

Mikado
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

I would like as many forum members as I can to give me an opinion on the following webpage.

http://transhumanism.org/index.php/WTA/declaration/

Is this a good organization to associate with OR NOT.

I think it is....

I'm just wondering if Kevin would agree with it.

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

trickfox, mon ami,
I consider everything is one, everything.
So no matter what or where from, everything is one.
We are a consequence of the condition that is common to the surface of this planet, we have evolved to survive, anything and any method that allows survival, as long as it is at no others detriment ,is merely a part of one.
With regard to Dr Brown, he may have been assisted to live much longer than circumstances dictated otherwise, we appear to have a time span relative to the condition upon this planet, that may well be alterable by moving to another condition , or by utilising anything at our disposal and capabilities.
The more I think of everything, the more convinced I am that whatever is within our temporary body , is a seperate ongoing part of one.
So nobody dies, everything changes state.
I consider a veil of fear has been placed about us, to control our evolution until such a time arrives when we are capable of realising our full potential.
the more I learn of Dr Brown, the more I consider he realised this , and operated in a manner that comprehends a much longer and more nobel overall plan than a mere selfish life we normally undertake.

So by whatever means available, anyone furthering the betterment of all life forms is surely allowed freewill to do so?
The one is dual, but is naturally in a far higher percentage than its opposite, the one will therefore always survive and prosper, it's opposite will always be defeated and return to the one.
Said the simple hobbit.
kevin
fibonacci is king
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

simple Hobbits

Post by Linda Brown »

"So by whatever means available, anyone furthering the betterment of all life forms is surely allowed freewill to do so?
The one is dual, but is naturally in a far higher percentage than its opposite, the one will therefore always survive and prosper, it's opposite will always be defeated and return to the one.
Said the simple hobbit."

Simple Hobbits are the Universes most complicated and beautiful little beasties. Thanks for that. Linda
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

but flower must not ever go.....

Post by Linda Brown »

Remember that quote from " The King and I?" The king is telling the schoolteacher how his life with his many wives works. He, you see , is the bee and its natural for him to go from one of his wives .... to the other ... to the other. But regarding a renagade wife he booms " But flower must not ever go ... from bee to bee to bee.

And that entire conversation sprang to life in the past while the forum was talking about how compartmentalized the research was during World War ll, especially as it was portrayed in the movie " Enigma" . They had several quonset huts and each team in each hut did not know what the other teams were working on, (and didn't want to know). Bee hives of activity but separated.

That way they could socialize with each other on the estate during their off hours but when it came to what each hut was doing it was total silence. Of course that worked well because if security was breached somehow in one hut it would not affect the others and all of the huts were working toward winning the war and they all were vitally important.

But there were VERY few individuals who knew the overall picture and how it was coming together .

I was reminded of this when I ran across ( by accident? <g> this quote in one of my Dads notebooks.

Men are like bees in a hive...
They respond unknowingly
to the warmth of their unseen
environment."

T. Townsend Brown, 1975

So I can see a little bit that the things that happen here are affected by that "warmth" of that " unseen environment" and my over riding optimistic nature chooses to see some actions and reactions as positive in the long run. And lessons can be learned here.

Better perhaps to happily run parallel, separated into different " huts" of understanding for awhile and each responding to only one bee ..... who then responds in his own way to that " unseen environment?"

This would only be during certain work stages, aiming for the day that each bee becomes self realized, the barriers between hives can come down and security is not important any more. The perfect arrangement .... but like in the animated movie " The Bee Story" sometimes you have to better understand the way nature works before you change things in a wholescale manner.

Strikes me that there is alot to gather, alot to do and there should be a way of organizing it that works . Linda
natecull
Keeper of the Flame

Harold Aspden on concentric capacitors

Post by natecull »

Something I just came across, and I forget where I linked to it from (was it here? if so, then forgive me for not acknowledging, or for being repetitive, as it's probably been raised here anyway):

http://www.aspden.org.uk/2.htm

Again with the aether spin and capacitors. And a date of July 2007. Has anyone tried to replicate this experiment?
natecull
Keeper of the Flame

PESwiki

Post by natecull »

Also, if people are looking for a Wiki resource about these kind of topics, PESwiki (http://www.peswiki.com) might be a good place to browse and merge information into.

For a start: http://peswiki.com/index.php/PowerPedia ... send_Brown needs a bit of love.

Edit: Okay, it seems there's two subwikis at PESwiki, 'PowerPedia' and 'Directory', and the Directory entry http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory: ... send_Brown has more stuff from this site, but not more recently than a year ago.

Also also, more resonances from Aspden http://www.aspden.org.uk/3.html:
Once that action is in evidence then there will be the need to optimize the effect by adjusting the orientation of the capacitor axis to bring it parallel with the spin axis of the solar system, assuming that is the spin axis governing motion of the charges in the aether. Otherwise the performance of the device should be a function of time of day. Indeed, a variation with time of day would be proof positive that the aether is the power source involved.[/i]
Sidereal radiation, anyone?
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Natecull,
Dr Harold Aspden has been discussed on here recently, I have been trying to obtain an e-mail for him, but he is one elusive man.
I have found a P.O box address,
Energy science ltd, po box 35 ,southampton so 16 7rb, UK.
So if all fails I will write to him.
he first published in 1958, and That date is still bugging me?
I found this link which is usefull on my search for Dr Aspden , He's hiding in the aether somewhere, so I will find him.
http://www.cartesio-episteme.net/fis/aeth-web.htm

kevin
fibonacci is king
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

hunting Hobbits

Post by Linda Brown »

A Hobbit on the hunt. A wondrous thought! Thank you ahead of time kevin, for your efforts here! You are right too kevin .... lock onto 1958.

And on the leaking of information from the black world. Why not through " patches" What better way? a " USS Ben Rich?" and a " USS Thomas Brown" ..... and suddenly I see the other..... what I consider a leak .... mention of Tom Brown in the Vassilatos book. Connections there that have not broken the surface yet I can feel that. Beau Kitselman. What did Ben Rich say ... somewhere there is a place where all of these mysteries are kept? Or a quote close to that.

Tom Brown, Beau ... a man named " Riley Crabb"... Borderlands archieves ....... and just what else is going to pop up?

And I notice that the Epilogue section is the most viewed in the shortest time. Odd how the numbers on that are rising. Anybody else out there notice that? Grady ... you out there? or has work or weather totally bogged you down?

Linda