NOTEPAD for RANDOM IDEAS

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Hi Kevin...I stuck that site and the info in it right into my resch. files. From all appearances Gobekli Tepe constitutes the "initial conditions" of "western-agrarian civilization", otherwise it's probably not very important.

flow.... :wink:
Dancing is better than marching
Griffin
Senior Officer

Post by Griffin »

JDB-

You wrote:
Part of the reason I think we all have such a difficult time trying to capture these concepts in our head is that they are generally outside of our convenient time frame. We are a close to an instant society. We want understanding all right. And we generally want it now. <g> How difficult it is for those among us who must really understand how long this has taken in the past and how much longer it still must take. Or maybe thats an incorrect assumption on my part. Maybe it will really only take " the blink of an eye".

My comment:
Dr. Hurtak's use of ultra-terrestrial is good. Although extraterrestrial can be descriptive too, it tends to conjure up a more limited concept.

It has been and can be a long slog, but it can also only take "the blink of an eye." In the Chan/Zen Buddhist tradition in particular, the concepts of gradual and sudden enlightenment are presented. While they may seem either/or, my study and experience say both-and. While the need and value of preparation and perseverance is undeniable, when a major breakthrough occurs it is indeed sudden.

Higher energy dimensions which underlie/parallel our ordinary dimension of experience, and give this world its ultimate functionality, can be instantaneously accessed and experienced, IMO. Individuals have done this throughout history. How about en masse? How would this affect our own dimension?

Griffin
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Flowperson,
The fact that a fox was carved upon one of the stones caught my attention.
As did the polished limestone floors.
As did fifty ton blocks, hunter gatherers , strong hunter gatherers?
Why would a hunter gatherer require a precision cut fifty ton block of limestone?
The nearest assumption they make is about a cult of thedead, but they throw words like cult in to produce the picture in your head.

The transfer of what we are by means of manipulating the aether is not in their text books.
They perpetuate the illusion of the picture painted of ourselves ascended from barbarians, never is any allowance made for a comprehension of advanced intelligence been evident before upon this planet.

Kevin
fibonacci is king
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Hi Kevin

I was being facetious when I said "otherwise it's probably not very important". This site, which I was not aware of, is one of the most important being studied for a lot of reasons. Its location contiguous to the seeming beginnings of wheat cultivation is important, but there are other aspects probably more important. It's ancient designation as the "navel" of the world or its "tummy" designates its importance culturally as an origin site.

Who or what could have taught these primitive tribe members to build such complex arrangements for some supposed purpose is the question which should be asked.

Keep in mind some of my comments elsewhere here about limestone being a universal transmission medium when water is present. And elsewhere we find such columns which suggest morphing into human form. That's what we're really dealing with here just as with the henges and other ancient sites which focus on circle, avenue, and dolmen design formats. IMHO these sites may be no less than arrival points for beings being transported through the employment of petrovoltaics. From where the ancient beings came is another issue altogether.

flow....:wink:
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Flowperson,
I realise how clued up you are, and assumed what your answer was about.
If you consider why I keep waffling on about the Joe-cell, then it is a device immeresed in water, where a weak charge is passed through it, but the water needs to be seeded with the dna of whoever it is to be part of.
The charge causes the cell to become alive, then the potential in the cell will do as the originator THINKS.

The Osirion at Abydoss shows this best in my little hobbit opinion.
The huge blocks of limestone accumulate the ultra weak subtle signals and act as capacitors , the precise position of the massive blocks is critical, as the matrix arrangement is precise, with the vortice circulations spawned around one or more central points are where they need to be sited.
Thus as you say, you may be able to transmit , or regenerate yourself ?
At worst, it will be like charging your batteries up, not by consuming the re-constituted energy of another, but direct from source.
kevin
Kevin
fibonacci is king
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

As anyone ever wondered how the apple that hit Newton got up in the air above him?
What force of work took it up there and created it?
How much did the apple weigh when it was attached to the tree?
As it fell and hit his head, it was in the field of the planet, but when attached to the tree , it was in the field of the tree.

The tree broke the connection between the apple and itself , thus allowing the apple to fall to a point on the surface, there it could utilise the dual spin charges available at the surface.
The seed which the apple is, thus grew up and down, up into negative, down into positive.
This is where the energy to do work is gained.
The tree becomes a dual spin being, utilising the available charges, as these alter , the tree reacts and alters accordingly.

The apple should have hit Newton a little better, sent him to sleep, we may have been spared a lot of confusion, but was Newton persuaded, me finks so.
kevin
fibonacci is king
Trickfox
The Magician

TU24 today

Post by Trickfox »

Hi everyone

TU24 is closest to earth TODAY.........

Anybody see doomsday.......????

Oh....well I guess we an handle the electrostatics pretty well after all...

Trickfox.
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Hi Trickfox...here's a little something for you.

http://www.livescience.com/strangenews/ ... apped.html

kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Flowperson,
I think we talked about this a while ago?
If you look at this picture of E8,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E8_polytope
Then consider instead a similer picture but with lines going through the centre point, also forget about the uniform angles around the 360 circle, think instead of points following a sequence, more points than what they show as well.
Then imagine yourself sat upon one of the crossing points created within that picture, call it earth.
Then consider circulations and transfers occuring upon the system of straight lines and formed polygons, welcome then to my head.

Kevin
fibonacci is king
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Hi Kevin...Yeah you're right. It was posted in connection with the skiing/surfer dude that splits his time between N.Nevada and Hawaii , and who came up with an explanation a short while ago which was posted on this site. I just wanted to post this further info that popped up on the web.

Trickfox
The Magician

better view

Post by Trickfox »

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... _graph.svg

This is a much better view of that mysterious code.

Trickfox
Radomir
Senior Cadet

A.I. movie

Post by Radomir »

Did someone else already post something about this? I did a search but couldn't find the relevant post so please forgive me if this is a repeat.

Just watched this movie last night (A.I. Artificial Intelligence) for the first time, and I was really struck when at the end, the "future-robot" said something along the lines of "we discovered that the fabric of space-time itself holds everything in memory" thus they could bring his mother back from the dead (but only for one day because this unique life-line energy/memory is also single-use).

I wish I could get the quotation exactly as it was spoken in the film, my apologies, but I did get the sensation while I heard the words that it was something to do with what TTB recognized about the layers between dimensions and time, and the fundamental structure of the universe.

R.
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Radomir...Yes one of my favorite Kubrick films. However I interpreted it a little differently than you. I took the being who made the statement about the fabric of space time was more likely not an artificial being (robot) but an evolved being in the far future who, among others, ended up evolving into what the artificial boy David saw as a result of their knowledge and use of the time/space structures. I really liked the way they touched each other when trying to reach consensus.

Here was this truly robotic little boy, created in the now defunct human image, and nothing around him was anything that he could relate to based upon his programming. I believe that the arranging for a single day with his mother was a way for the future beings to help reconcile the boy to his memories, and the realities which he had ended up in.

Movies like this can drive you nuts since they are open to so many logical interpretations. But then, that's one of the skills which made Kubric's films so great.

Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

long hallway

Post by Victoria Steele »

Paul,

Anxious for the next of course but even more than enthusiastic I can be extraordinarily patient. ( My boyfriend says I would make a great stalker! I hope hes kidding!

But I can be singleminded and I've sort of latched on to that image of your book being like a long hallway which we have all managed to travel down, noticing that you are leaving doors slightly open along the way. (I'd say rabbit hole but its harder to picture little doors in a rabbithole.)

Different interpretations, different discoveries, all waiting behind those opened doors. I really like that thought BUT I don't want you to stop and try to explain everything. Thats for others. I just want to keep track of the fox and get further down this little fox hallway or maybe even rabbit hole. or whatever this wierd journey is!

So even though I might really want to know about what was going on with the Cutlass when she sailed ( and I'll just bet thats one hell of a story!) or maybe even what our Mr. Twigsnapper might have been doing during these years,) or exciting too ... what actually was going on at Deckers and what really happened to him afterwards? ..... I still understand that we can't follow everybody.

So I know that its hard to turn your back on the tempatation of exploring all of these different rooms Paul , but I think you are doing right by keeping to the day to day location and activity of this one man and his family.

After your story is told THEN I think its every man and woman for herself following up other research. There is so much information out there and so much to be followed up on! Its going to be a wonderful situation because I can just imagine what is about to be uncovered.

But as interesting as all that might be I still just want to learn about the PERSONAL LIFE of Dr. Brown and Josephine and of course Linda and Morgan too. My center of attention. There is just too much heart in this story to leave it behind. Victoria
Trickfox
The Magician

Another point of view

Post by Trickfox »

http://oregonite.blogspot.com/2008/02/t ... l-jan.html

This webpage does not show up well on the net but if you scroll down towards the end and click on download .PDF you will get the article in Acrobat form.

It's worth reading.

Kevin,
Your Joe-cell explanation is featured in this

Trickfox