Dowsing, dead straight lines

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

a Hobbits viewpoint

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

And Gewis it could be that kevinb is just being the Hobbit that he is ... and we are just coming to appreciate his language! I see more each time I read one of his messages. But you are right in some ways too Gewis that kevin is trying to become better understood .

I do appreciate your efforts in that direction kevin. I know its hard but I really appreciate your ( succesful) attempts at this.

And .... I will be very upset with you if you are not keeping your own personal hard bound Hobbit notes. Someday in the not too distant future someone will be able to read and understand everything you have said. I am asking you with all my heart to write in any way that gets it down ... and then keep it safe .... A Hobbits viewpoint is going to be very important .... remember what Dr. Brown wrote in the first of his notebooks? I will find the quote and insert it here later .... but please take his advice, which at the time he was giving to himself. Elizabeth
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Gewis,
Cheers, the cryptic was to avoid the flack, I was barred off thunderbolts forum, for agreeing that its an electrical universe, but not electromagnetic alone, they didn't like that.
They are A typical of those that want the universe to fit their knowledge base, Me I had none, so its all new and just as I find it, stunning and fabulous.

It gives me freedom to say exactly what I find, with no fear, most are terrified of saying the wrong thing and been shown up, stuff it , who cares.

If I am wrong, then I am on my way to been right, if a fault is pointed out, I just say thank you understood.
Thing is, I seem to have a rather good teacher smiling down upon me, Akashic records are in your head, all our heads if you let it feed you,
Got to slip in a favorite here Elizabeth, sorry .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ep0fSLPh1hY
the patterns are familer, everything spirals, you included.

Hope you haven't forgotten about Alice, Elizabeth?, the little girl is central to all of this, IMHO.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

I have way2sirius to thank for this link, over on http://www.gravitycontrol.org.
http://static.scribd.com/docs/4p6iq21hj ... VIEW=width

patterns shown are very similer to what I detect , everywhere, I hope they show why I find it so difficult to explain them.
The graphs if you look at them geographically , explain why a hill is a hill, and a depression a depression.
The earth is composed of countless of these vortice points, and the incoming pressure flows and outgoing flows vary constantly, especially morning and evening.
The vortice within a vortice arrangement is exactly how i detect around a human, the size of the vortices vary, especially with age, youngsters are upto 30 feet radius, some others I can hardly pick up a width, they are normally very aged or ill.
trees are commonly one vortice above ground , and its opposite below ground, I can pick them both up seperately.
The dead straight lines I keep waffling about create all of the vortice points, and the force lines then track around the patterns created by DEAD STRAIGHT LINES.
The lines never move, that which flows along them varies, I consider Dr Brown referred to this as sidereal radiation, I bet he could detect everything in universe/s
The ultimate dowser, Dr Brown, class , real class.
kevin
Last edited by kevin.b on Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fibonacci is king
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Hi Kevin...I think there's a problem with your second link. I can't load the site. I keep getting a message that the server is not responding. Would sure like to see the lattice, etc.

flow.... :wink:
Dancing is better than marching
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Flowperson,
Stranger and stranger, it did work, I used it a couple of times?
Try it again.
kevin
fibonacci is king
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Flowperson,
Sorry to dissappoint you, but this does not show the lattice as such, just the consequence that is similer upon that.
You could not show the lattice I detect, it would be a picture.
Thats most of the problem, we see the picture, not the framework.
Its similer to us seeing the material, not what makes it.
we see the planets and stars etc, we do not see what makes them.
we concentrate upon the physical, and are blind to the non physical.

That is why I am saying that the planets and stars are not moving, it is what makes them that is moving, we observe the consequence, we are mass so we only recognise the mass.

The picture we see is always evolving, it is a constant movement.
This planet is constantly expanding, growing , it will be a star, SOON.

The essence of nature is implosion into mass, all done upon a geometric framework.
Thats the danger if you realise this, everything can be reversed.
The bombs are nothing at the side of nature, mere toys.
Are the children ready for bigger toys?
Kevin
fibonacci is king
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Kevin...I finally connected and I must say that this is very informative. He mentions that they were working on patents and that thrust is a result of their examinations of the four pole magnetics phenomena.

I only skimmed the material, but was particularly taken with the topographical representation of the phenomenon on page forty, and then by your above statement:

"The essence of nature is implosion into mass, all done upon a geometric framework.
Thats the danger if you realise this, everything can be reversed."

As far as I'm concerned, this illustration demonstrates what you said. And yes, it is possible to visualize universal lattices with the information provided at this site...thanks !

I guess my next question is, what is the nature of the universal framework?
I'll bet the Randall sisters know, or at least have some ripe ideas about it all

flow.... :)
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Flowperson,
Who are the randall sisters?
http://www.sbpl.org/familylife.html
kevin
fibonacci is king
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

fibonacci is king
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Who ?

The lovely ladies Lisa and Lana, Harvard physicist and Georgia Tech mathemetician extrordinaire in that order. They've been discussed on the forum numerous times since we came in.

Lisa is the most often cited physicist in Journal articles recently, and Lana is a crackerjack cipherer and can juggle fire sticks while she thinks. They are thought to lurk here on the forum from time to time, and even Mr. T has had nice things to say regarding their obvious abilities and charms.

flow.... :wink:
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Flowperson,
"Juggle firesticks ,whilst she thinks"
A hobbits type of gal.
Joseph Browns house in those pictures?
Kevin
fibonacci is king