Chapter 73: Something Happened

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

electric saucers

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Langley and Kevin,

I had never heard of those individuals either, which means that I must have really been asleep at the wheel for some reason. And reading is interesting though I don't know how much energy I have to spend in that direction. I would have hoped for patent applications available at least .... and though I doubt that they were running a hoax there might have been something else going on there for a hundred different purposes. I know that this will seem strange but the thing that caught my attention was that one of the gentlemen had serious lung problems and of course I thought of Dr. Brown and wondered if the work hazards were similar and maybe a connection .... but I am not familiar with the jelloing of material .. except for the story of the Philadelphia Experiment. Which makes me wonder if the folks behind that story were somehow also linked with this one?

Its just fantastic enough to make your eyes roll toward the back of your head, but that maybe what the intent was. You can't see things well from that position! Elizabeth
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

curved walls

Post by twigsnapper »

Interesting that the video seems to show Ring sitting near a wall that is slanted? So is he in a trailer? Or perhaps a quonset hut?

Strange similarities also that Carr would choose to call his disc an "Amusement Ride" when the Navy men watching Dr. Browns demonstration at Pearl Harbor decided that Dr. Browns should be recorded as a " carnival ride"

Paul, Information left behind untended is like left behind toys. When you find the same red toy plane in different households you might know that the kid who lives there loves the idea of being in the air.

twigsnapper
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Mr twigsnapper,
Three times I have looked at your last post, each time it seems to say more.
I had to look up what a quonset hut was, in England they are called nissen huts, normally to be spotted at RAF sites etc.
though they were re-used on construction sites for storage.

I would recommend all the videos on the projectcamelot site, especially David Wilcock, he's well tapped in, really well.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Hi...My guess would be that they were on the second floor of an A-frame with the skylight and all. Ring's story rings true with me (sorry) and is just too real not to accept. The government invasion scenario is usually how such things are played out. And today it's usually all done with electronic and quantum magic. Now you see 'em , now you don't.

Hmmmm...amusement rides and carnival rides. If individuals were transporting back to prior eras, that would be a really good non-permanent transfer point where there were usually lots of people to blend in with. If the transport devices were instantaneous and did not perceptably move, it would probably work out well. Baseball parks and train stations would have also worked as portals. Nothing up my sleeve.

Oh we're here already. Let's just step down from the Tilt-a-Whirl, Pullman sleeper, the men's can at Wrigley Field and mingle. There is also the matter of the Philadelphia Tobbogan Company which I won't go into just now, but could logically be connected with this kind of stuff. It all relates to the time that Tesla was installing the power plant at Niagra Falls, and he was used as a nameless character by Edith Wharton in Ethan Frome.

Monet also painted pictures of black suited men magically appearing out of the steam and fog at the Gare' du Nord train station in Paris in the late 1800's. The Philadelphia Tobboggan Company carousel on the Santa Monica Pier was moved there from Nashville in 1947, just about the same time that RAND got going across the street. Isn't that where TTB left the "big speaker" in '67 ? Yeah...Up and down the painted ponies go and we're all trapped on a carousel of time. My belief is that cultural artifacts always reflect hidden truths. Or you might say, stuff hidden in plain sight.

Just letting my consciousness stream...as it were.

flow.... 8)
Dancing is better than marching
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

Ring and Carr

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

There are a couple of new names for me. Almost ashamed to admit.

but then there is this

"Carr would have taken as a starting point the the end of the English patent n° 300.311 of T.T. Brown by transforming the cylindrical engine into a biconic engine designed to create a nonuniform field around the ship, thanks to its design combined with its rotation."

from http://www.keelynet.com/gravity/carr3.htm

And I am reverting to my general response.............. HUH?

So where was this " team" working when it got shut down?

This is what apparently the public was fed:

"The following summary was sent from a Ship's Paper of October 30, 1957, after being copied from a CW News broadcast while at sea. It is unusual because no other report of this announcement reached us. It certainly is sensational - if true.
Baltimore, Md., October 29 - A group of inventors claimed Monday they have been able to utilize gravity in circular motion machines capable of powering everything from hearing aids to space cruisers"

The article goes on to say that these inventors
"Carr and his associates said their claims are based on the most simple practical applications of natural laws and discoveries in science and mathematics. They have no formal education in science or engineering"

OK ... this is just my take so far and I am just scratching the surface. My theory. Anybody jump in where whenever. I believe this is the foundation of a disinformation ploy aimed at floating a balloon which would discredit any surfacing rumors or leaks of a serious program. Am I making sense here. It smells of the LA paper and picture of Dr. Brown standing with two others and announcing that they knew what made saucers fly. ( I am convinced myself that they did but that was not the purpose of that publicity. Here I think much the same thing was at work. A load of " stuff" overlays what must have been going on beneath the surface. If you are serious about a project do you really subject yourself so readily to that sort of publicity. Intentionally. I think that there was something else at work here. My humble opinion. Still studying. Elizabeth
wdavidb
Junior Birdman

Post by wdavidb »

Elizabeth,

By transforming a cylindrical engine into a biconic engine designed to create a non-uniform field around the ship, thanks to its design combined with its rotation.

"designed to create a non-uniform field around the ship."

Now that is an interesting line of words, as it describes the situation very clearly.

The rest of it does suggest questionable credibility, which may or may not be intended as disinformation. But this might very well be the case.

But here we are in what year? With reference being made to a non-uniform field around the ship...........I would love to know what year this was. I checked the patent link but could not access the information.

And yet today such an expression draws blank stares, a what? A non-uniform field...........what's a non-uniform field?

To see what this is really about we might consider that from the point of view of someone standing on planet earth in a uniform field the moon has a non-uniform field around it. In which case the non-uniform field of the moon influences the earth in a distortional manner. The non-uniform field of the moon distorts the uniformity of the earth's field.

So this statement is of great significance and would have much meaning to those familiar with the expression, but it would sound like...huh! to anyone else.

So you have valid information attached or associated with some vague references to something some unqualified people were working on.

A wee bit mysterious isn't it.
wdavidb
Junior Birdman

Post by wdavidb »

Elizabeth........excuse me for being so slow on this.

Of course its disinformation.......that was the part they were trying to discredit.

You can't discredit something important unless you at least make some reference to the real issue........which is what this is all about.

Yes, this is a most significant day........wow! He knew this stuff, he really did.......son of a gun.

You made my day Elizabeth, you made my day.

So Carr was the patsy, the decoy, which is why so much of his stuff is veiled in mystery and we are led to believe he was of questionable character. Oh what a devilish scheme.

Does this make sense to you?
Langley
Senior Officer

Re: electric saucers

Post by Langley »

Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote:Langley and Kevin,

but I am not familiar with the jelloing of material .

Its just fantastic enough to make your eyes roll toward the back of your head, but that maybe what the intent was. You can't see things well from that position! Elizabeth
a description of plasma is at wiki
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plasma_(physics)
Its essentially the fourth state of matter. (solid, liquid, gas, plasma)

But jello solid? an intermediate state where solid material becomes "plastic" in the technical sense. Possibly due to high density ion field with the magnetic flux tending to drench the matter with electrons. I dunno. Its just interesting. Just remembering that matter 99% empty space.

Spin vectors.
James Barrett

feeding pidgeons

Post by James Barrett »

If I have this straight Carr was supposed to have met Tesla while that gentle man was living in New York City and was feeding birds in the park. He apparently brought Tesla the bird food and the two of them would talk during the feeding. Now, it seems rather fantastic that entire concepts might have been passed on through that activity but we all have to admit that learning builds its own bridge. Inspiration finds its own way.Its the spark of life and thought from one mind to another. Like a flame being passed.. And no one notices two people feeding birds.

So I can agree that such a thing might have happened between Carr and Tesla.

And Ring I take it was an assistant later to Carr? And that sometime in the late fifties or sixties had some sort of experience with a team that was busy traveling without actually leaving anywhere? Sort of like that hat in the "Prestige." Remember it? How many hats piled up in the woods before someone finally caught on to what was happening?

And then ..after that ..... YEA Gods .... how do you bury all trace of that work? But still... leave this little golden thread that only vibrates in response to a certain future signal?

Of all the inventive brilliance involved in the project THAT was the thing that was the most creative! Only certain individuals would ever even notice that thread. One thread here, one thread there. The perfect cover. Dissassemble .... scatter .... mix with other parts that have no use. And then wait.

Its interesting to me that its so hard to lock down location and time for the work that Ring claims occurred and regarding Rings associations. If you don't get thrown off by the various wild claims and go for the answers to those simple questions maybe the answers will line up with something else and will prove to be worth knowing?

A shot in the dark. JDB
Griffin
Senior Officer

jelloing

Post by Griffin »

Langley wrote:
Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote:Langley and Kevin,

but I am not familiar with the jelloing of material .

a description of plasma is at wiki
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plasma_(physics)
Its essentially the fourth state of matter. (solid, liquid, gas, plasma)

But jello solid? an intermediate state where solid material becomes "plastic" in the technical sense. Possibly due to high density ion field with the magnetic flux tending to drench the matter with electrons. I dunno. Its just interesting. Just remembering that matter 99% empty space.

Spin vectors.
Just a personal musing on some recent posts-

When solid metal (such as a spoon or fork) becomes so soft that it can be easily bent or even twisted, might we call that "jelloing" of material? Of course, to credit this connection you need to believe that it is possible that some persons are capable of causing solid metal to soften through the power of their minds and...? May I say chi/qi energy, to put it within my own frame of experience? If the metal could be felt while in the softened state before re-solidifying in its bent or twisted form, it might feel remarkably like jello or soft taffy.

When does the esoteric become exoteric -- and how?

As ever,

Griffin
Last edited by Griffin on Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Griffin
Senior Officer

soft rocks

Post by Griffin »

JDB-

Naturally, my "jelloing" comment could apply to rocks as well as metals -- as you well know.

Griffin
Griffin
Senior Officer

setting

Post by Griffin »

Some further musings-

When is jello ready for use? When it sets, as my mother used to tell me when I was a child. When is chi/qi energy ordinarily viewable, measurable and "usable"? When it sets in some form. I think I'll dance around the chi/qi pole singing non-sense rhymes with Alice while we're waiting for the jello to set.

Griffin
James Barrett

heres the problem

Post by James Barrett »

Griffin,

Heres the problem as I see it.

We are not able mentally or spiritually perhaps to deal with Jello rocks.

You mentioned an experience you had and I think I have already mentioned being handed a rock that suddenly displayed the handprint of my hostess on one of the islands here. Now, if I tried to hit the talk circuit with that bit of information I would probably lose the last bit of credibility that my character has retained. If it happened to you exactly how I described it. How would you announce that experience? Or would you?

So how do you get to go from that point, to the point where you can even start talking about such things? Well, on that score...... here we are! ......Happy to say!

But then, as you said. Whats next? How to get from point A to point B. I am quite willing to wait too. I don't see a whole lot of choice because something has to catch up ... or something has to slow down. There is just too much distance right now to meet in the middle.

The bits of information about Carr and Ring are actually interesting. The jello part especially since I know from experience that can be done. The most fascinating sections for me were the accounts of the "pilots" of these craft somehow being part and parcel of the ship. That it could not even fly without input from those individuals. The way I look at it . That makes a whole lot of sense. If the Lady in Hawaii could move rock like putty what else could she do if she put her mind to it. And how do we learn to do that?

So I join with you in trying to find out when the " set point" will be. JDB
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

JDB,
I have kept mentioning the joe-cell, because it is the JOE-cell, seeded by JOE, the DNA of JOE.
Electrically charge the DNA within the water, the water becomes JOE.
Whatever joe thinks. so does the joe cell.

The hands and the feet are antennae, charge and diss charge points, raise the potential within your body, diss charge it through the hands, that charge will enter whatever you are touching, I have been burn't by the potential.
I have moved through the air with the greatest of ease, and burst out laughing, it must be similer to laughing gas, it just makes you laugh ?

Each material can achieve a field, I know , I check, a birds feathers are stunning, huge field .
kevin
fibonacci is king
Griffin
Senior Officer

announcing

Post by Griffin »

JDB-

We see the varied problems that Townsend Brown had with announcing and demonstrating his realities. Psychics obviously have that problem. On top of their natural sensitivity, they have skepticism and even rigid dogmatic denial to deal with that ranges up to that of the vicious debunkers and demonizers of various types and beliefs. No wonder psychics may sometimes act a bit odd, defensive and reclusive. Yes, we can broach these things in this forum and even our hard science oriented friends can at least tolerably consider them (as long as they're labeled properly, which is basically reasonable if not pushed too far).

There are various indications (which I am not going to enumerate) that the vital energy that's intrinsic to our discussion here -- call it chi/qi, mana, etc. -- will increase in the future so as to help foster conditions where these special abilities will be widely appreciated and manifest. In the meantime, we'll try to keep at least a shred of our credibility -- although I do plan on publishing what might be considered quite incredible material.

There is considerable evidence in the discipline of clinical parapsychology for the existence of psychokinetic abilities in humans. How much more might it manifest in more highly evolved beings? Why manually manipulate something if you can mentally manipulate it?

While I was participating in the New Year's Native American Church Fireplace ceremony, continually staring at the glowing hot coals, I was reminded of the abilities -- attested to by numerous witnesses, including anthropologists -- of the Cahuilla Indian fire-eaters.

As ever, in the oneness of all.

Griffin