gordon gray interview

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Langley
Senior Officer

Re: familiar names

Post by Langley »

Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote:Langley,

Thankyou for that link, which I have just read and found fascinating.

I had to smile at this part.......(break in quote)

Are we perhaps seeing the fingerprints of a Group that others did not even know was operating in their own sphere of influence? Hiding in plain sight Paul keeps saying.

And I am sorry to hark back to the old movie " Enigma" but do you remember the line at the end of the movie about the character Claire? Paraphrasing here .... "as long as she is out there she will be a sword over your head." They never explained in that movie who Claire represented. But she was definitely a free agent with her own agenda.

Elizabeth
Well thats interesting Elizabeth. Oppy would have been receptive to that Group. and vice versa. But there was stuff going on beneath the radar.

but this was going on at the same time and the AEC didnt want blabbers in its midst. http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m ... 83520/pg_1

And it could also explain in part perhaps why the FBI tracked Brown. Given his association with Shank, and the documented history of Pugwash movement.

I cant see Oppy staying quiet in that context. And thats the difficulty for me. for I think Gray was under the spell of the AEC. If Brown was upset at the Cesium thing, well imagine Oppy having security clearance for the H bomb which would have given him access to the Sunshine data. I dont think it was the Hbomb design they were worried about re Oppie but the fallout study. They wanted him off the field. Ill have to watch Enigma again.
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Langley,
That was a great link , thanks , the most interesting thing was Oppenhiemer saying " If we build, they will build it"
Now to black and white security mad 1950's coomunist hating people, He may has well have waved a red flag at a bull.
But its what he mean't that would have gone right over their heads?
How many times has someone invented a specific item, for almost instantaniously another also invented the same.
To grasp what he may have been alluding to, you need to think of a matrix, an intelligent matrix that we all access without actually realising it.

Thats what I consider this book will wander into, it has already.
If Oppenheimer was well tapped into such a system, he may also have realised that there are those, especially women, who can not only tap into that system, but individuals contained in the system, and the russians probably have the women to do that.
As Mr Twigsnapper has alluded to, green eye's.

I find women ever so more powerfull than men, some men, but only a few are really powerfull, they exude an aura.
This man is an example,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdltO_eeBQY
Presley , Elizabeth.
Kevin
fibonacci is king