Wondering....

For a discussion of the science of Townsend Brown, his experiments and his ideas.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

grassahhoppah wrote: If there was/is an onboard power generator being used, I am very interested in learning about a device who's power output ability overcomes it's physical weight. At least in terms of how I ponder a ufo would be powered from. Obviously many airplanes, jets, and rockets have such a power producing set up (but very noisy).

What is your definition of power?
grassahhoppah wrote:I have to think that a Tesla tower would limit travel to the region of the earth, where as an onboard power supply could expand travel beyond.

But probably once again, I am trying to relate the things I do know and understand (or at least think I know for now), with that of which I am trying to understand.

What is this power source that would allow them to operate independently?
A few years back, and it is all very public, it was proposed to beam microwave energy from space to "aircraft" as well as public transportation. Thus the energy to weight ratio would be more inline. As to the method of propulsion.....research is half the fun!

From a previous post you said:
grassahhoppah wrote:For science, yes particulate is one of them. Also quantum and sub quantum electromagnetics.
Could you be kind enough to describe what you mean by "particulate"?

And...welcome to the forum!

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Mikado 14,
For the benifit of grassahhoppah, who may not know you as much as others here do, and who appreciate and welcome your most valued contribution.
May I just say that your approach is sometimes like a knight of shining armour, eager to defend to the end your grasp of science.
I really do appreciate it, but just want to reassure others that you are as a knight, completly honourable, but sometimes a little scary.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jN5aWyiCyk
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

best knights

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Dear Hobbit,

You and I know the best Knights by sight and the really good ones will scare the daylights out of any good human and a few good hobbits too ......... but we need them. And thank you for explaning that to the newcomers to the group. I appreciate it. Elizabeth
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Would This Work?

Post by Paul S. »

flowperson wrote:Yes...come to think of it, if electrogravitic interdimensional craft were cut off from their power source(s), they would probably wobble and crash, hence the need for high voltage power sources on board.
Howzabout a grapefruit size fusion reactor that produces megawatts of electricity directly? You know, no steam/turbine heat conversion. Just the gizmo and the juice.

I know somebody who has a prototype in just garage. Just can't find the notes he needs to get it fired up... since they were never written down.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: Would This Work?

Post by Mikado14 »

Paul S. wrote:
flowperson wrote:Yes...come to think of it, if electrogravitic interdimensional craft were cut off from their power source(s), they would probably wobble and crash, hence the need for high voltage power sources on board.
Howzabout a grapefruit size fusion reactor that produces megawatts of electricity directly? You know, no steam/turbine heat conversion. Just the gizmo and the juice.

I know somebody who has a prototype in just garage. Just can't find the notes he needs to get it fired up... since they were never written down.

--PS
Can I have shot?

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Post by Paul S. »

Mikado14 wrote:Can I have shot?
A shot of what? What I've been drinking? A shot a writing the necessary notes? A shot of "the juice" ?

Sure, hit us with your best shot, Mr. Benatar.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Hector
Space Cadet

Hi

Post by Hector »

Hi Paul,

What's new?

Hector
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Re: Hi

Post by Paul S. »

Hector wrote:Hi Paul,

What's new?

Hector
Hi Hector. Really nice to see you spending a little time in this neighborhood.

What's new? Well, trying to finish a book.

And Farnsworth is finally getting about half his due:

http://farnsworthonbroadway.com

http://thefarnsworthinvention.com

http://farnovision.com

That's pretty much the news at the moment.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
Hector
Space Cadet

Farnsworth

Post by Hector »

Sound good. I'm glad to see things are well with you.

I keep an eye on this and the Fusor forum; I like them both.

I've got the first 4 pages of my paper finally written now that things are not changing on a daily basis like before. Lots of new results to report on. I'm doing a new experiment today, which I should have posted on youtube by next week. It’s going to be just some conventional stuff to establish a basis for later comparison.

Hector
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Re: Farnsworth

Post by Paul S. »

Hector wrote:Lots of new results to report on. I'm doing a new experiment today, which I should have posted on youtube by next week.
Let me know when that's available and I'll post it to the front page of this site.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
Hector
Space Cadet

Experiments

Post by Hector »

Hey Paul,

Have you seen the new footage I put on Youtube of the NASA vacuum experiments? I made 5 new videos that show different aspects of the test. I have several hours worth of footage, so It will be some time before I can post everything that might be interesting to you guys.

Hector
grassahhoppah
Space Cadet

Post by grassahhoppah »

kevinb-

I contemplated and ended up revisiting some info I came across about 15 years ago and had forgotten. See, the tree, it just stands there and says "thank you" because energy is already everywhere. seen and unseen.

mikado-

Along with the revisiting, it simultaneously revisited a different approach to the core root of matter. Which is very different than what is taught in the mainstream. A general summation of what I have been digging up, matter..... really isn't matter as most are taught. A particle really isn't a particle as my recent schooling endeavors teach.

The "rabbit hole" (as you all say) I am finding myself going deeper and deeper into, is a fitting analogy. What I have learned as the reality,.... turns out to only be the reality of the illusion. Or the reality of the path to the dead end.

It seems from the very most finite, to the most complex..... it's all in the vibes. So a direct answer to your request for me to define particulate, at this time I surmise that it is a node from standing EM waves.

Paul S-

I have heard thought of such a reactor, but personally haven't found anything further on any being a reality at this time. Not to say that something like that, or a variation, wouldn't be possible. I've just never heard any hint of how one might pull it off. Yes of course, there are lots of technologies I know aren't disclosed. And the electrogravitic effect is a good example by how long it took before it leaked.

Is this somebody using a uranium or plutonium fuel pellet? A very regulated piece of material, must have some special pull if this is what he has. I'm sure there are other "fissionable" materials that aren't commonly used in mainstream.

I can understand how such a small device could produce such tremendous power. In the nuclear power world with all of its efficiency losses, the power generated from 1 pellet the size of a finger tip is equivalent to some where around the power generated from 150 gallons of fuel oil. that's a lot of energy.
James Barrett

Farnsworth comments

Post by James Barrett »

After reading your link to the Farnovision site. A masterful job Paul. So. Did you expect Sorkin to get those lukewarm reactions to his work? One of them used the word " shrugged" and I thought that interesting. What happens when you work with not enough heart. People can sense it. I don't think that your project will share the same fate. JDB
James Barrett

just another observation

Post by James Barrett »

I happened to run across this:

"T.T. Brown's first patent, #1,974,483 issued in 1934, "Electrostatic Motor," is a fascinating free energy machine as well as a propulsion source. Claiming an efficiency of a "million to one", Brown causes the massive dielectrics to be the workhorse of the motor, exceeding, in his words, "the well known pin wheel effect or reaction from a high voltage point discharge." Much of what we know about T.T. Brown is from his numerous patents (all of them are reprinted in the Electrogravitics Systems book), although I was fortunate enough to correspond with him in 1981 when he was at the University of Florida. A sample of his detailed correspondence is contained in the book, Ether-Technology: A Rational Approach to Gravity-Control by Rho Sigma (1977) which is the only other introduction to Brown's work

found here http://users.erols.com/iri/TTBROWN2.htm

And I had a coupla questions. Dr. Brown "was at the University of Florida" in 1981? What? and I just wondered how much correspondence might be out there under Mr. Valones wing? Have you ever had the opportunity to ask him about those interactions?

Oh, and Ed Hull isn't any relation to a fellow by the name of Richard Hull , is he? Would be strange if he was, considering. But then, a very common name I guess. Do you know what connections Ed Hull had to Dr. Brown during his European trips? EHD
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Paul S. wrote:
Mikado14 wrote:Can I have shot?
A shot of what? What I've been drinking? A shot a writing the necessary notes? A shot of "the juice" ?

Sure, hit us with your best shot, Mr. Benatar.

--PS
Perfesser,

The shot of what I want does not lie in the barrel of a weapon or in a container. It is a shot at getting the : "I know somebody who has a prototype in just garage. Just can't find the notes he needs to get it fired up... since they were never written down." ..thing started.

Mikado