Secrets of the Aether, The Aether Physics Model

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: Secrets of the Aether, The Aether Physics Model

Post by Mikado14 »

Junglelord wrote:
Mikado wrote:Not to be rude but more direct, if you feel no critical need to share then why are you here? I don't know how to react to your statement. Would you care to reword that or let it stand?

Mikado
Have you read a word I posted?
Kevin invited me.
As a matter of fact I did, here is what you said that I asked you to clear up:
Junglelord wrote:My life is simple and I aim to keep it that way. I feel no critical need to share what I have learned. Most forums have killed that urge. My only critical urge is to educate myself.
If you are going to take me to task for someting, please include the comment in it's entirety.
Junglelord wrote: Impolite forums make me not want to post, I already said that!
I must have missed that. However, I apologized up front by saying "Not to be rude but more direct" and the reason I said that was because of the dichotomy you presented and the need to understand you, however, I will get back to that a bit further down.
Junglelord wrote: PS
Why is anyone anywhere????
:?
Because in the words of Buckaroo Bonzai, "No matter where you go, there you are."
Junglelord wrote: You know what? It is rude!
Let is stand, its not worth my time.
Since Paul cannot apolgize for himself and since your asking me the same....I will say good bye.
This is not my idea of corgil conversation. Both of you could use some manners.
Thanks. Internet forums are never polite, ever. This was my last attempt to find one.
I was hoping that Kevin had found one that included open mindedness and politeness and excluded power trippers and impoliters. Such is not the case. I therefore retire from forum experiences due to this kind of internet protocol.

I would rather not have to expose myself to constant rude behaviour.
Some of you seem to have it all figured out, and your actions and your words speak volumes.
so you don't need little old me....
Neither do you want me.
So with that I bid adieu.
I suppose anyone that asks you a question is rude. Paul may have been a little rough on the edges but what he said was valid and I posted that to you. I also noticed that you ignored my questions in the same post that you quoted me from above, that is rude too. You never acknowledged that fact but you used my last question as a platform to show off your disdain toward me for being so rude as to ask a question. Your action is indicative of someone who wishes to not explain or answer a question. Therefore the only conclusion I can come to is the following but first let us look at INFJ.

Remember this:
Junglelord wrote: I just wanted to say hello personally.
I am in the right place, you guys will like me a lot.
I find it very hard to find people like myself.
I know this is one place of only several.
I see your statements in the above quote from you to be in conflict with your current posting, thus the dichotomy. In less than a week of your being in the forum, you are in flux. Feel free to derive your own conclusions.

Junglelord wrote:I am an INFJ personality type, equal mind and gut, only 1% of the population is INFJ.
For those who don't know what this is let me clarify a bit:
I = Introvert
N= INtuitive
F= Feeling
J= Judging

Your statement - " you guys will like me a lot." is far from being an Introvert

I post again from Wikipedia:
Wiki wrote:INFJs are conscientious and value-driven. They seek meaning in relationships, ideas, and events, with an eye toward better understanding themselves and others. Using their intuitive skills, they develop a clear vision, which they then execute decisively to better the lives of others. Like their INTJ counterparts, INFJs regard problems as opportunities to design and implement creative solutions
Are you seeking a meaninful relationship here? Are you trying to better understand yourself and "others". Why did you not take my questions as an opportunity to find a creative solution?

I only asked a few questions of you because you had made statements that I found confusing and I wanted a clarification on. I further asked you three other questions that you totally ignored, and that is not in keeping with a true INFJ.

I must assume that you believe that my other questions were every bit as rude.

You want an apology? Okay, I apologize for being rude in asking any questions of you. No one should ever be questioned for what they say or do, for it is rude. Again, my apologies.

Mikado

epilogue - If you leave that is your choice and go in peace. But if you are a true INFJ as you claim then quoting from above - They seek meaning in relationships, ideas, and events, with an eye toward better understanding themselves and others.- then you have totally failed to convince me and that is a loss to not only the forum and myself but most of all, to yourself. You must not have much faith in what you posted for you are too quick to run from the podium when asked to explain without a reason other than Paul and I are rude.
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Apologize for What, Exactly?

Post by Paul S. »

Junglelord wrote: Since Paul cannot apolgize for himself and since your asking me the same....I will say good bye.
This is not my idea of corgil conversation. Both of you could use some manners.
I love it when somebody comes in here -- after most of us have been hammering away at this for multiple years already -- and tries to tell us what constitutes good "manners."

And FYI, the word is "cordial," not "corgil."

I did see Junglelord's initial response to my "Oh F@#k" post on Friday, and all I could think was "since when did straightforward and direct become tantamount to "rude"?

I can state pretty unequivocally why I revisit this space: the quest for clarity. When what I find instead is cut-and-paste verbosity and obfuscation.... I think the resulting impatience is entirely reasonable.

Bring me needles, people. Not more hay.

I live in the country. I have all the hay I need wherever I want to find it.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

Hello Amalie
It's nice to see you continue to listen, post and participate.

Greetings to everyone else in this special place.

I'm here if ANY of you need anything. I'm doing much much better and my emotions have stabilized considerably since my new medication shedule has been reajusted. 22 pills a day can be a wee bit tricky business to control.

Welcome to our new member "Junglelord" and... I'd like to invite you to do a word search on many of the key terms you have introduced here. I mean a word search in THIS FORUM exclusively. You may be surprized with what you will find.

Mikado, my dear friend, I appreciate your recent calls and support.
Kevin, your long distant energy is comming through loud and clear. Griffin, -"ditto".

Hello again my dear Rose, Victoria, Lady Grady, Grinder, Radomir, Chris knight, Marc, Arc, AM2 and others I may have missed. it's nice to hear from all of you on those occasions when you do comment.

Paul we are almost there so keep your powder dry, and your options open. Something good will come of all this effort.

Welcome dear Kim...I understand you have become a valued contributor in ways some may not quite understand.

Fred and Magic bill, we have a common link now so we can chat on yahoo. Practical matters are at hand for us to work together on.

Mr Twigsnapper... I'm out of the mud completely now. Thanks for your continued patience with me.

Linda... there is nothing I need tell you that either you or Mr. Twigsnapper don't already understand perfectly.

Have I missed anyone????..... Oh yes I'm sure I have, but they are so buzy right now.....and you never know what they will call themselves the next time you hear from them. :wink:

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Rose
Senior Cadet

Post by Rose »

And that's the brightest news I could hear today!
It's breadmaking day at our house...
wish I could pass you a slice!

rose
Strange travel suggestions are dancing lessons from god.
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Trickfox,
"Twenty tablets a day"
We could install you in Mr Buffetts band, as a walking talking maraca.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maraca
kevin
fibonacci is king
Griffin
Senior Officer

Post by Griffin »

Trickfox-

Good news indeed. Keep shaking your "shac-shacs" as Kevin says -- and all the best in all ways, mon ami. I am sending you energy. I hope you just got a good hit!

Griffin
Junglelord
Space Cadet

Post by Junglelord »

After saying Adieu, Mikado and Paul go into there own little rants.
Yet your both without reproach.....your both too sanctimonious for me.

How did your mother bring you up Paul>?
Your choice of words Paul is rude.
The choice of words I was allowed to say in my home never included your choice of words Paul.
Especially to first time responses.

Your interrogation Mikado is pointless.
Like I said I was asked here by a very polite person.
PS Your internet personality profiling is working wonders.
:roll:

Like it or lump it. Thats your approach. If you don't care, neither do I.
Very adult of both of you. Good luck with that approach.

I only came back due to a PM from a polite member.
To the polite people here, thanks for being polite.

To those who asked me to stay. What could I possiblly add?
Since Gravity is understood only one way properly, then there is no secret.
Clearly that has been properly clarified by the forum and they fully understand and comprehend gravity
and all aspects of the aether, after all those years, right Paul?
:D
For example how the conductance constant of the Aether and its relationship to vacuum permittivity and permeablity allows proper understanding of gravity and antigravity as well as its relationship to strong charge.

Conductance of the Aether and Strong Charge
The Aether conductance constant (Cd) shows to be a factor of Coulomb’s constant and its relationship to the other known constants of the “vacuum”. ε0 is Vacuum permittivity, also called permittivity of free space or the electric constant is the ratio D/E in free space. μ0 known as the permeability of free space or the magnetic constant. kc is Coulombs constant.
Cd = kc X ε0 /c X μ0

Cd = 2.112 X 10^-4 (sec X coul^2/kg X m2)

Scant literature exists describing the conductance of the Aether (vacuum, free space, quantum foam), and modern physics. Conductance is the measure of a materials ability to conduct electric charge. Electrons do conduct through the Aether, as observed when electrons travel in the space between the Sun and the Earth. Electrons also pass through Aether in a vacuum tube. The conductance constant is a specific measure of the Aether's ability to conduct strong charge.

Therefore I have nothing to add to the body of knowledge here.
Take care and see you in the clouds.
JL.
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla

Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Junglelord wrote:After saying Adieu, Mikado and Paul go into there own little rants.
Yet your both without reproach.....your both too sanctimonious for me.

How did your mother bring you up Paul>?
Your choice of words Paul is rude.
The choice of words I was allowed to say in my home never included your choice of words Paul.
Especially to first time responses.

Your interrogation Mikado is pointless.
Like I said I was asked here by a very polite person.
PS Your internet personality profiling is working wonders.

Like it or lump it. Thats your approach. If you don't care, neither do I.
Very adult of both of you. Good luck with that approach.

To those who asked me to stay. What could I possiblly add?
Since Gravity is understood only one way properly, then there is no secret.
Clearly that has been properly clarified by the forum and they fully understand and comprehend gravity
and all aspects of the aether, after all those years, right Paul?
For example how the conductance constant of the Aether and its relationship to vacuum permittivity and permeablity allows proper understanding of gravity and antigravity as well as its relationship to strong charge.

Conductance of the Aether and Strong Charge
The Aether conductance constant (Cd) shows to be a factor of Coulomb’s constant and its relationship to the other known constants of the “vacuum”. ε0 is Vacuum permittivity, also called permittivity of free space or the electric constant is the ratio D/E in free space. μ0 known as the permeability of free space or the magnetic constant. kc is Coulombs constant.
Cd = kc X ε0 /c X μ0

Cd = 2.112 X 10^-4 (sec X coul^2/kg X m2)

Scant literature exists describing the conductance of the Aether (vacuum, free space, quantum foam), and modern physics. Conductance is the measure of a materials ability to conduct electric charge. Electrons do conduct through the Aether, as observed when electrons travel in the space between the Sun and the Earth. Electrons also pass through Aether in a vacuum tube. The conductance constant is a specific measure of the Aether's ability to conduct strong charge.

JL.

The "polite" person you mention apparently told you to come back and make the comments that you have. I question the veracity of that statement. You have proven the point not to ask you a question. Further, in looking at your qoute, you did exactly what Paul was saying, "cut and paste". Don't believe me? Here is the link from something you posted elsewhere.
http://www.thunderbolts.info/forum/phpB ... cb4#p10174, If anyone goes to check it out, it should all look familiar for it has all been cut and pasted here. To reiterate, you proven Paul's statement as true. I suppose you never questioned your teacher and went through school never asking a question with what you were being told. I admire your comprehension skills.

I can't wait to see Paul's comment to yours about his Mother. And we are the rude ones. You remind me of someone else, when you can't answer rationally you attack the character or lineage of the other person. I am sure the "polite" person told you to do that as well.

No further comment is required, your....outta here.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

I would say .... " I give up" but I know I won't.

Junglelord, you said
JL.

So I guess that I have to take you at your word that you have " nothing to add" since you would the one who would know best. Perhaps what you have contributed here is what was meant to be treansferred and there just wasn't supposed to be any more than that so I guess I have to content myself with that. Still, as always ... a disappointment.

Thankyou anyway, Linda
Junglelord
Space Cadet

Post by Junglelord »

Thanks Linda, I thought exactly the same thing.
Maybe we could talk by email.

It is also worth noting that the rotating magnetic field aether constant has a spin of 2. This is very important, as it would appear that the Aether unit is the same phenomenon modern physics refers to as a "graviton." Thus the Aether Physics Model may be able to better explain the relationship between gravity and time than the Standard Model.

The physical geometry of the APM atomic unit is a ES charged sphere with a toroid donut EM charge around the sphere.
That is a gyroscope form. This all fits together perfectly. If everyone here was aware of this relationship, forgive me for pointing out the ovbious.

PS Mikado your accusations are unfounded in both slanderous attacks.
It was htmagic that sent me a PM and that was not a cut and paste, it was a quote of my own work from the first page of this thread. Your very rude and totally incorrect making false accusations about cut and paste and call me a liar??????
Your quite the piece of work. Exactly like I said.
:evil:
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla

Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Griffin
Senior Officer

Post by Griffin »

Jungle Lord-

I've enjoyed your posts, although it's taken me a while to get through. Haven't quite finished. The color showing in the Z-Pinch and Z-Machine photos shows they're on the high verge at least, in my opinion and experience. Thank you for sharing.

I hope you'll stay, or at least swing in from time to time. Lurking at the least. Perhaps we can stay in touch by email as well. It's good news that Kevin's going to build something. Let's encourage him.

As ever,

Griffin
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

Junglelord wrote:<SNIP>
It is also worth noting that the rotating magnetic field aether constant has a spin of 2. This is very important, as it would appear that the Aether unit is the same phenomenon modern physics refers to as a "graviton." Thus the Aether Physics Model may be able to better explain the relationship between gravity and time than the Standard Model.

The physical geometry of the APM atomic unit is a ES charged sphere with a toroid donut EM charge around the sphere.
That is a gyroscope form. This all fits together perfectly. If everyone here was aware of this relationship, forgive me for pointing out the ovbious.

It was htmagic that sent me a PM and that was not a cut and paste, it was a quote of my own work from the first page of this thread. Your very rude and totally incorrect making false accusations about cut and paste and call me a liar??????
Junglelord,

Thank you for sharing. If you feel you must leave, then do what you must but please stay in touch as you have my email. You have had much to share and I apologize for not swinging as fast as the Lord of the Jungle. This is quite interesting about the spin of 2. Is this part of the Spintronics theory I have been trying to wrap myself around?

So based upon your model, you have a charged sphere in the center and a toroidal ring around the outside? Sort of like the planet Saturn?

And by the way Mikado, you are so quick to jump on others when they hurt you or your loved ones accidentally. Especially when they don't have the true story. So unless you can read the PMs, how would you know what they said? What if one of the PMs was from one of the ladies, would you have acted in the same way? You didn't have the full story and you hurt others with your words. You did exactly what you condemned others for doing! :roll:

In my PM, I told Junglelord to ignore you, but I did not tell him to be rude to you. Two wrongs don't make a right. The Bible states that we are ambassadors for Christ if we are true Christians, showing the fruits of the Spirit:
Galatians 5:22-23 wrote:But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
I believe Thomas Townsend Brown had these qualities and so did Josephine. And they passed these qualities to their children. I have seen Linda display these qualities many times on this forum. Because Linda is so gracious, that speaks volumes on the character of Thomas Townsend Brown. I wish I could have met him in person, and I am glad to have met his daughter though this forum.

Peace,

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Whaddya say..

Post by Paul S. »

Mikado14 wrote: I can't wait to see Paul's comment to yours about his Mother.
...we leave my mother out of this?

May she Rest in Peace.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

Alright ... enough... please.

And as for me being so " gracious". Don't count on that one too much Magic Bill. What you have said about me and my family is very complimentary and I thank you for your kind words but it also shows that you still don't know us all that well.

Or as Dad might have said .... " You are essentially correct" <g>

Perhaps this is a lesson that I have to learn too. There is a certain beauty in saying precisely what you are thinking without shielding it in diplomatic language. It works to a persons disadvantage sometime but at least you know what you are really dealing with. Mikado is Mikado. Paul is Paul ..... everyone here on the forum is much what they present and thats a VALUABLE situation. Lets not ruin it by getting our feelings hurt!!!

We have too much to discuss! Too much ground to cover!

Tarzan ... if we are too rude for you then its good that you clear our gates because I doubt that it will get better,

And I wouldn't count on too much diplomacy from my end of things either. I am older. I am getting impatient.... and I have been spending time with someone recently who can take being rude to a whole new level. Some of that is bound to rub off. So if you are still interested in being on this bus... then expect some bumps. Linda
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Junglelord wrote:
I thought you bidded adieu? As to who/whom sent you a PM, does it matter? As to the quote from the first page of the thread that is not what I was referencing. I was showing that you cut and pasted from the Thunderbolt forum which is what Paul was commenting upon. If you go to that forum, it is word for word. I never once questioned if you were the scrivener, I only was proving what Paul originally said, and he was not wrong. If you wish to make character attacks, well, that is the sign of an individual that has no legs to stand on. I never once was slanderous and never once accused you of prevarication. Who is the one slinging slander? My only crime to you was to attempt to get an answer from you, instead, you wish to create a situation that makes yourself into a matyr and followed by sycophants then, whatever floats your boat.

Remember these questions?

Have you ever worked with a Newman device?

What do you mean by the "vacuum structural theory of TT Brown"?

"Townsend Brown theorizes gravity as a fundamental effect caused by variations in the permittivity (K) and permeability (u) in space - a theory based on a foundation of electromagnetic properties." Are you saying that is Dr. Brown's theory?

These are the three questions that preceeded my question about the dichotomy that you presented. You have totally ignored them and you have built an illusion of rudeness from my fourth question. This is going nowhere for the appearance is that you do not wish to answer and go for the "pity me, he is being mean to me" routine. Might work in your relationships or whatever but not with me.

I told you to go in peace and I still mean that. I harbour no ill will and I never kick puppy dogs.

And now to you Mr. Magic:

Mr. Magic wrote: And by the way Mikado, you are so quick to jump on others when they hurt you or your loved ones accidentally. Especially when they don't have the true story. So unless you can read the PMs, how would you know what they said? What if one of the PMs was from one of the ladies, would you have acted in the same way? You didn't have the full story and you hurt others with your words. You did exactly what you condemned others for doing!

First of all, I jumped on you for you went into a "long" diatribe about someone else taking advantage of the fox approaching another human and then they killed it for its tail. You then further hypothesized that Kim's acts in some way contributed to the death of the fox. You then proceeded to give "your advice" about adopting a dog. What I said was well founded and I still let it stand. However, if you look at the beginning of my statement - The "polite" person you mention apparently told you to come back and make the comments that you have. I question the veracity of that statement. If you are educated or have any comprehension skills you would notice the word "apparently", it is derived from the following: according to appearances, initial evidence, incomplete results, etc.; ostensible rather than actual. Very much what YOU did on first blush, I did the same but then my next statement - I question the veracity of that statement implies that my previous statement is false and I was attempting to show Mr. Junglelord that HE and only HE was the scrivener of his comments. Therefore I am innocent of your accusations. Perhaps I should start writing on a lower grade level. In my view, you yourself have proven that YOU jump the gun and go off with your gun half cocked.

Now, predicated upon my previous paragraph, this sentence - I am sure the "polite" person told you to do that as well. - was pure sarcasm.

Mr. Magic wrote:In my PM, I told Junglelord to ignore you, but I did not tell him to be rude to you. Two wrongs don't make a right.
Of that Mr. Magic, I totally believe that and further believe that NOT one person from this forum would do such a thing. We sink or swim on our own actions..or sometimes only tread water. And one other item, The Bible states that we are ambassadors for Christ if we are true Christians, showing the fruits of the Spirit: I will presume that "we" does not include me, I am not a Christian by your meaning of the word, I work for them and have found them to use the Bible as a shield or to explain to others the errs of your ways but not their own, just as you have done by quoting to me. The Bible has been used too many times to justify ones actions. I judge not, have said that before on here and I believe I have heard that used somewhere within the Bible.

This is exactly what often transpires in this forum anymore. Long are the days where one could ask a question and get a meaningful response. Instead, we are getting inundated with individuals who would rather find fault within words than to staying on topic. Of late, I asked Mr. Skyfish a question and he himself twisted it into my questioning his veracity all over the word "opinion". Any intelligent and educated individual realizes that all opinions are conclusions based upon a catalyst, whether that be a thought, something seen, something heard etc but in any event, it does not come out of the thin air as he proposed for if it did then it is nothing more than a random thought. Random thoughts however, can be the seeds for opinions. To understand another, that is why we ask questions.

At this point, I don't give a rat's ass anymore. However, I did find Mr. Junglelord's dissertations to have a parallel with my own work, however, we both lose. He is too ego oriented and, apparently (we now know the meaning of that word), we will never know the results of meaningful exchange for he would be impossible to work with for I ask a lot of questions and he chooses not to answer, only those that benefit him.

My philosophy at this point is to experiment and prove your point or build something or stop preaching. I am not preaching.

Mikado

PS: I didn't proof read this and apologize for gross mistakes.