Greetings - And Introductions, Please?

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
AM

Post by AM »

Mr. Barrett, don't forget that Dr. Brown also worked on a plasma-speaker and the Fan, which could be turned into a speaker. The plasma-speaker is according to Dr. Brown's paper on it an application of certain important discoveries in the field of "corona dynamics". This field in turn is connected with the "corona discharge" which also plays an important role in the Bielefeld-Brown Effect.

Both have the important quality of being receptive for extremely high-frequencies.

Please also consider that Dr. T. H. Moray in one of his speeches from 1962 explained his apparatus for converting radiant energy into electricity via the plasma-paradigm. An important part of his apparatus were banks of specially designed capacitors and oscillating circuits if I recall correctly.

Finally - and I may be wrong here - do keep in mind that a plasma focusing device is in it's principle esentially a specially modified capacitor.

What strikes me most when reading Dr. Brown's paper "Electrogravitic Communication" is the following:
Such a receiver using a lead ball, adequately shielded electro-magnetically, as an antenna will presumably not pick up the electromagnetic component of a broadcasting station, but will receive only the electro-gravitic component.
Look, I am not a technically trained person, but this strikes me as if Dr. Brown designed a device which could FILTER-OUT the electro-gravitic or gravtitational carrier wave with the message.

Consider also the use of heavy spheres i. e. a lead ball. This is very important i. e. THE MASS.

Both have the important quality that they are receptive of extremely high-frequencies.

Mr. Natecull and Ms. Drake, this may not led anywhere, but take a look at the "INTER-SERVICES CODE-WORD INDEX" issued on September 1st 1941. There we can also find a project with the title Rainbow under block-number 334.

Again it may just be one of those many strange and irrelevant coincidences.

AM
Radomir
Senior Cadet

Interesting

Post by Radomir »

Thanks Natecull, AM, James, Langley, Linda for all the good links and refs the last two days. This bit caught my eye:

"A localized gravitic field used as a ponderamotive force has been created in the laboratory. Disc airfoils two feet in diameter and incorporating a variation of the simple two-plate electrical condenser charged with fifty kilovolts and a total continuous energy input of fifty watts have achieved a speed of seventeen feet per second (a little over eleven miles per hour) in a circular air course twenty feet in diameter. More lately these discs have been increased in diameter to three feet and run in a fifty foot diameter air course under a charge of a hundred and fifty kilovolts with results so impressive as to be highly classified. Variations of this work done under a vacuum have produced much greater efficiencies that can only be described as startling. Work is now under way developing a flame jet generator to supply power up to fifteen million volts." From the same http://au.geocities.com/psyberplasmic/ccS1-2.html

Bubble, bubble...Yes, timing is everything, isn't it?

Speaking of which, will need more time to look through all the sites, more later.

R.
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

flame jet generator bubble

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

I agree with you Radomir. I thought that comment was very interesting. And then there is this, thanks to Langley and Geoff

http://www.defensetech.org/archives/002278.html

"Northrop-Grumman did experimentation with this in the 60's and 70's -- using a nuclear material has obvious drawbacks, so the best method to achieve the voltage & current requirements is something called a "flame-jet generator" (patented by TT Brown in the 1960's).

Drop a low-voltage plasma into a jet turbine and a mechanical charge-separation occurs (something like a million volts a meter or something). Anyhow, run a tap out the back to pick up the high-voltage current at the back of the engine, and run it to the leading edge of the wing surface to create a charge-plasma sheath.

Does it work? Absolutely -- Dr. James Corum demonstrated this in 1994 (former chief scientist for ISR West Virginia). A better demonstration were the old mercury capsules, where the plasma from re-entry created a stealth effect & blocked communications during re-entry, forcing a radar-systems re-working by NASA to get around the unwanted effect.

By the way, this effect is also mistakenly assumed to create an "Antigravity Effect" on the B-2, but that's just pop-mythology. In reality, you'd use this to reduce the radar-signature, and eliminate the boundary-layer over the wings for better handling, stability, and fuel-efficiency. (I personally believe stealth is the primary reason, since doppler radar would normally pick up the air-signature even if the craft itself was radar-invisible).

SSoooooooo .... there that bubble is again. Strange that a friend of Townsend Brown ( William Lear) would mention its development in 1956. Elizabeth
AM

Post by AM »

And then we have Dr. Corum again. I refer you to my first post made at the forum, which is available here:

viewtopic.php?p=12276&highlight=&sid=4e ... 4223#12276

Yes, I am putting my old posts back online. And as I said I stand by my words. I was just afraid of possible misuse. Mr. Bolland, I join you again in my prayer that this will do more good than harm. But if harm prevails then will the blood of the innocents not be just on my hands. You all will bear the full burden.

But I think we should rather concentrate on William Lear.

Chapter 79:
“All of these threads are disconnected,” Linda ruminated in the fall of 2003, after she and I had been working earnestly on this project for about six months. “We were in Santa Monica in 1967. Odlum had placed us there with GTI to develop the fan but nothing ever was accomplished. So I ask myself: Was there something else going on that I didn't know anything about?”

Linda also recalls the steady flow of interested and interesting individuals that streamed through the lab at GTI. Linda has a particularly strong recollection of Bill Lear — the “man named Lehr” who a general named Bertrandias had so breathlessly reported accompanying to a demonstration of actual flying saucers in Los Angeles in 1952 — spending the better part of a month hovering around the operation.

“Bill Lear spent almost everyday there at the shop with us in November, even going to lunch with us across the street. There were many meetings between he and Dad and some others.”
And last, but not least:
BY NOVEMBER, ANOTHER SERIES OF DEMONSTRATIONS WERE CONDUCTED. THE REPORT NAMES “BECKMAN, RAND CORP., LEAR, AIRESEARCH. BERGEN AND COMPANY, AND GTI STOCKHOLDERS.”
Why was the inventor of Lear Jet interested in the Fan? Well, because of the Fan - but there is something else to it! LOOK UP DR. BROWN'S TEXT "Method and Apparatus for producing ions" from 1978:
"Method and Apparatus for Producing Ions"

Preliminary Patent Application

August 15, 1978

Description:

The applicant's prior patents Nos. 2,949,550 and 3,518,462 describe method and means for producing a flow of air without moving parts. They may be termed "motorless" fans which are "noiseless." This is highly desirable where a circulation of air in a room is desired. Ion generators (for the production of negative ions alleged to be beneficial to health) do not tend to circulate in the manner of an air flow but migrate outward from the generator largely in the form of a localized ion "cloud." Hence, ion generators in the existing art are seriously limited as to their effective range. The purpose of the present invention is to combine air circulation with ion emission so as to improve range. To accomplish this, the present patent application proposes the addition of an electrostatically charged grid (ionizing electrode) to the motorless fan (as described above) to
inject ions into the (effluent) air stream. The present invention, therefore, is an extension of the aforementioned patents in combination with a (downstream) ion-emitting grid. As such it performs a new and useful function - that of emitting ions into a rapidly-moving airstream."
He modified the Fan in such a way that a stream of ions was injected into the MOVING air-stream. Think of the implications that this might have for the AVIATION! All the possible applications for reducing the drag, etc.

The Fan was much more than just a fan or a loudspeaker. KEEP IN MIND DR. BROWN'S "COMPLETE SYSTEM" FROM THE 1930's!

The crucial question here would be: How exactly does all of this tie in with the flame-jet generator?

SIDENOTE: This is not directly connected to the above, but since Ms. Drake made the reference to a quote that mentions mercury, you should keep in mind that Dr. Brown invented a truly fabulous and elegant apparatus in this field namely the Mercury Vapor Electric Generator.

In this context keep in mind the slight reference in Dr. Brown's text "Electrogravitic Communication", where he also briefly mentions the possible uses of mercury.

And lastly the are peculiar references to "mercury vortex flying machines" in the Indian Vaimanika Shastra. Certain versions of them also utilize mercury-vapour.

AM
Chris Knight
Keeper of the Flame

Post by Chris Knight »

AM,

Thank you. Hopefully we all can figure these things out together.

And I agree - I do what I can do to help, too, so that my conscience is clear.
Andrew
Qualight Environmental
(http://www.qualight.com, http://www.qualightenv.com, http://www.qualightscp.com)

"If you think the situation is under control, then you don't truly understand the situation."
Martin Calloway
Junior Birdman

right choice

Post by Martin Calloway »

AM

You have made the right choice. Trust in the future and let the chips fall. GO FORTH ! Martin
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

AM wrote:Yes, I am putting my old posts back online. And as I said I stand by my words. I was just afraid of possible misuse. Mr. Bolland, I join you again in my prayer that this will do more good than harm. But if harm prevails then will the blood of the innocents not be just on my hands. You all will bear the full burden.
Am ,

You may take what I am about to say the wrong way but I ask you nicely to please bear with me. By putting your posts back on the forum it will merely allow others to see what was missing, I am sure Andrew is not the only reader that missed them. However, a good deal of what you have posted has been discussed prior to your arrival. Does that mean to discount what you are saying? No, it does not. If you have something to say than say it, even if it is redundant and make YOUR point on YOUR take of it. That is called having a discussion for it is new to you and we don't mind discussing. You never know, you might see something we missed prior to your arrival. At least for me, the jury is still out as to your standing by your words but I know of least 3 posts that will remain. There is an old saying, "Fool me once, shame on you, Fool me twice, shame on me." If you believe yourself that you were out to make yourself a fool when you removed the posts a second time then I was there as well for I trusted you after the first time, now it is up to you to prove me wrong.

You appear to have a keen power of observation however, must everything close a loop? You appear to believe that all that Dr. Brown worked at was for a final goal. I don't believe that he was that obsessive. He may have been focused and bordered on obsessive but he had interest in other areas.

Finally, your statement, "But if harm prevails then will the blood of the innocents not be just on my hands. You all will bear the full burden." Was this an attempt at drama? Do you honestly believe that blood hasn't been spilled with any work of Dr. Brown's? And I will go out on a limb and watch for twirling magazines....Do you honestly in your heart believe that the ability to teleport hasn't been built yet? and in use? or the FTM? or how about craft that travel out of this atmosphere? I for one believe that something is afoot in those arenas for there is a wall, as someone said to me recently, like a granite wall when you get close. If,...no, I rephrase, when things are built to the public eye, more than likely they are coming from behind the curtain and blood has been spilled already, I am sure the B2 has already dropped bombs. Let me mitigate your fears and rest assured, no blood will be on your hands or anyone on this forum for it has been spilled already.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

and to that I say

Post by twigsnapper »

AMEN
AM

Post by AM »

Mr. Mikado, no offense taken and I certainly don't take it the wrong way Give me some more time to get all the posts on the board.

I'd like just to add something in respect to plasma.

While Dr. Corum has been mentioned earlier and his information may be tainted with a lot of false leads, he surely does some very interesting experimental work.

PLASMA --------> BALL LIGHTNINGS:

http://home.dmv.com/~tbastian/ball.htm

And consider the following article in the light of Dr. Brown's paper from 1978:

http://home.dmv.com/~tbastian/lightning.htm

And regarding the four points, rignwell stones, rocks, LEY LINES, etc. there is a man by the name Jay Alfred who establishes some pretty interesting connections. I don't agree with everything he says though. He explains the terrestrial lines, like the LEY LINES through the plasma-paradigm:

http://ezinearticles.com/?Acupuncture-M ... &id=518870

http://ezinearticles.com/?Acupuncture-M ... &id=518049

When reading the second article think of the Birkeland-currents!

The electrical nature of universe - HANS ALVFEN.

Mr. Twigsnapper addressed the second component - time. And here comes in Dr. Brown's work in the field of petrovoltaics. The flow of in and out of rocks varies with time.

Just a few thoughts here.
AM

Post by AM »

Mr. Mikado:
Was this an attempt at drama? Do you honestly believe that blood hasn't been spilled with any work of Dr. Brown's? And I will go out on a limb and watch for twirling magazines....Do you honestly in your heart believe that the ability to teleport hasn't been built yet? and in use? or the FTM? or how about craft that travel out of this atmosphere? I for one believe that something is afoot in those arenas for there is a wall, as someone said to me recently, like a granite wall when you get close. If,...no, I rephrase, when things are built to the public eye, more than likely they are coming from behind the curtain and blood has been spilled already, I am sure the B2 has already dropped bombs.
This is true. And my phrasing was indeed rather histrionic.

But the granite wall might not be as strong as we all thing. History shows that the are no invicible armies. And why did then Mr. Twigsnapper say in chapter 76:
HOWEVER, it will not stay this way forever. As you noted the concepts are beginning to bubble to the surface and someday — sooner than we would wish probably — the keys to the car will be — hopefully — earned. A not just "stumbled onto.” We hope.
Why did he then use the words "sooner than we would wish probably"?

At the moment the FTM, teleportation-devices, etc. are under the control of a responsible group of people who has a tight grip on the technology.

What will happen when the wider public becomes aware of this and people with REAL resources (human and financial connect the dots)?

And will all those people be good-natured?
Radomir
Senior Cadet

short travel time

Post by Radomir »

Mikado:

Right. For what is teleportation but "infinitely short travel time?"

"This new AP story dismayed the Pentagon, for it could easily disclose our topsecret research to duplicate the UFOs propulsion. There had already been one hint despite Pentagon precautions. During a meeting of aviation leaders in New York, on the 25th of January, G.S. Trimble, vice-president of advanced design for the Glenn L. Martin Aircraft Company, had made an amazing disclosure... 'Unlimited power, freedom from gravitational attraction, and infinitely short travel time are now becoming feasible', he told the press. Then he added that eventually all commercial air transportation would be in vehicles operating on these fantastic principles."
Again from http://au.geocities.com/psyberplasmic/ccS1-2.html

R.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

AM wrote:

But the granite wall might not be as strong as we all thing. History shows that the are no invicible armies. And why did then Mr. Twigsnapper say in chapter 76:
The granite wall was a metaphysical symbol that I used that was previously used by someone I am getting to know.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

AM,
Your links about leylines were good, they talk of magnetic field lines of the earth, thus they attribute the lines to something created here by the earth.
What if something that the lines are, creates the magnetic field here upon earth?
And that those lines are fixed, never move?
nothing is new by the way,
http://www.west.net/~simon/STONECIRCLES ... SOFPI.html

Instead of walking with the sheep, think like a hobbit, think of looking along spiral slinky like pathways, in all directions, think how because of the tremendous amount of time involved travelling along the spiral pathways, that things will appear to have moved, because a visual signal both from the observer and the observed need to meet, and then need to remeet again and thus give an illusion of movement.
Imagine if nothing is actually moving, and everything is composed upon a permanent lattice, but the lattice is not equal , it is composed in such a way that what travels along the lattice is continuously driven to clip from line to line, always drawn to a point of least resistance, just as water flows to a point of least resistance.
Thus the pressure of space is constantly drawn to points of low pressure where the substance coalesces into mass thus creating the low pressure, reverse this via an atomic explosion and you will create doorways into this system of sudden high pressure points.
If you were to observe this occurance, you may see where things actually are momenterally.
Ramblings of an hobbit, not a sheep.
fibonacci is king
AM

Post by AM »

The post was very interesting, Mr. (Kevin) B.

When watching your words, I am immediately reminded of Dr. Brown's Structure of Space:
…the values of K and µ near a massive body are greater. As a matter of fact the gravitational “field” may be visualized as an area or region of higher K and µ. The force of gravitation would then be the tendency to migrate to the higher K and µ.
Gravity not perhaps as indenendent or separate thing, but as phenomenon caused by electrical (or electrostatic) factors.

Two different potentials. Does the river have to exert energy in order to run downhill? No. It just moves by the virtue of the difference between two potentials - a high and low place (difference in height).

Again chaper 50:
As Brown sees it, the presence of “massive bodies” causes variations in the electromagnetic properties of space, producing areas of “low pressure” associated with high K and µ values, and areas of “high pressure” associated with low K and µ values; An area of “low pressure” (high K and µ) would have a stronger ability to support electromagnetic lines of force than an area of “high pressure” (low K and µ).
And now let me correlate it with what you said:
Thus the pressure of space is constantly drawn to points of low pressure where the substance coalesces into mass thus creating the low pressure, reverse this via an atomic explosion and you will create doorways into this system of sudden high pressure points.
One of the key principles of travelling through time would be these following words of your, which are brilliant:
Imagine if nothing is actually moving, and everything is composed upon a permanent lattice, but the lattice is not equal , it is composed in such a way that what travels along the lattice is continuously driven to clip from line to line, always drawn to a point of least resistance, just as water flows to a point of least resistance.
This is one of the keys - the permanent lattice.

Now the question would be how do those gravitational waves wiggle through the warped surfaces of space and time whose layers are touching eachother. This mechanism of movement is crucial for knowing more - at least in my opinion.

If past, present and future are one different kind of lattices (i. e. the past events covered by one category, the future by another, etc), what are then the K and mu of each respective category of lattices and how are they related?

You also said:
Your links about leylines were good, they talk of magnetic field lines of the earth, thus they attribute the lines to something created here by the earth. What if something that the lines are, creates the magnetic field here upon earth?
The electrical nature of cosmos! What if the gravity is something induced and not something self-existent. Induced through the material from which Earth is composed, the various kinds of radiation from the cosmos, the Sun, etc (including sidereal radiation) and the the movement of Earth (rotation around it's axis and the revolution around the Sun).

A coil is round. It is made of a copper, iron or other wire. It receives the electrical force from outside. The electricity runs through the loops and accomplished rotational movement thereby inducing magnetism.

Compare this to the Earth and the radiation it receives - radiation from outside + Earth's material.

Rocks as gravitoelectric converters which turn sidereal radiation into electric potential.

Since the material structure of the Earth is not uniform neither in structure nor from the material point of view and because of the rotational and other movements a structure emerges. These lines (ley lines, etc.) are of a certain specific potential which is different of the potential of ambient substance.

Looking at the above article that you quote, it would be good to look at Bruce Cathie's work and some Russian theories, which apply the crystalline model to this grid.

Speaking of lattice I was immediately reminded of crystals - ordinary and plasma crystals. Plasma crystals are a fascinating field of study!

There is also the fact that crystals may serve as gravity-sensors.

Dr. Brown himself mentions the importance of lattice structure and crystals present in granite and basalt.

Thank you Mr. B. for your opinion.
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

just realised this discussion is on the greetings thread, sowry.
Anyone looking in will be mightily confused, still it is wabbit hole we are all running about in.
Remember that water goes down the plug hole in the opposite direction north hemisphere to south hemisphere.
Viktor Schauberger realised that the fish utilised the energy flowing upstream, created by the water flowing downstream, he spirraled it to increase the available energy.
Benification I think Dr Brown called this, a temporary induced state, thus the aether flows and creates the condition upon this planet, temporarilly , if the flow stops suddenly?
kevin
fibonacci is king