Townsend Brown Notebook #1 Atlantis?

For a discussion of the science of Townsend Brown, his experiments and his ideas.
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Fred,
How Do?
I have just had some bovril on toast, love it.
Thanks for bringing this ancient thread alive again, welcome.
I would give odds of millions to one that any god is female.

The bovril bit was a hint to vril, elixir of life, prana, whatever name, I now prefer stuff.
If we could back track to big stones , contemplate the stones as sponges, having the ability to absorb stuff, thus becoming huge fields that repel in all directions until they slowly loose their content and settle back into an equal state with all around themselves.
The timing of moving such rocks would be matched to that of another big rock called the moon, as its field influences the relative state between earth and the sun.
Each rock material will have an affinity with certain alignments, as each alignment will have a certain harmonic sort of code, so differeng rocks for differeing alignments, horses for courses.

by then placing the said rocks in precise position with signal pathways, the very subtle potential of those pathways will be absorbed at differing times and built up, reach a certain level, and be positioned precisely in the gained field spiralling field, and off you go, or here they come.

Its so simple, no need for power stations or anything, but the fact that we can sort of speed things up, means we will be doing so.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Post by FM No Static At All »

Not sure about the bovril on toast but Dr. Brown's experiments with voltages applied to rocks did exhibit some amazing phenomena. And then there was Edward Leedskalnin who built Coral Castle with huge stones and he did it alone, without pulleys or levers, and no machinery. I never did say how he did it. But I wonder if Dr. Brown met/knew him.

There is a story associated with the Annunaki regarding their "lust" for gold, and that we were created as the slaves to mine gold. Some claims regard gold as the food of the gods and that ingesting it in the proper forms will make us immortal. David Hudson had patents on a process by which mono atomic element of gold was precipitated from gold ore and ingested. The other claim is that they were harvesting the gold to use to "seed" their atmosphere to reverse their global warming crisis.

Perhaps there is truth in both accounts. Another strange legend regarding the Pyramids at Giza, was that large caches of a strange white powder was found within the pyramids. Alleging that some military vehicles arrived shortly after discovery and hauled all of it away as quickly and "quietly as possible. Must have been real quiet because I have only "heard" an occasional "whisper" about it.

The more we learn the less we know!

Fred
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

FM No Static At All wrote:Not sure about the bovril on toast but Dr. Brown's experiments with voltages applied to rocks did exhibit some amazing phenomena. And then there was Edward Leedskalnin who built Coral Castle with huge stones and he did it alone, without pulleys or levers, and no machinery. I never did say how he did it. But I wonder if Dr. Brown met/knew him.
Is that a mistype?
FM No Static At All wrote:There is a story associated with the Annunaki regarding their "lust" for gold, and that we were created as the slaves to mine gold.
You have read Zecharia Sitchin?

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Yeah, he never disclosed his technique or technology. I've read some of Sitchin and other translated texts of Sumerian (alleged) origin. I look for patterns in legends to see if there is a truth worth digging out of the mountain of rhetoric.
I recently read Richard C. Hoagland And Mike Barra's Dark Mission, and find much logic to his postulations, although I am still not certain about the application of "sacred geometry" when dealing with the classic science and physics that rigidly adheres to laws that adeptly apply to the reality created around those laws.

It would seem that in order for this to be taken seriously by the mainstream media it will first have to gain acceptance by the very science review boards that still believe there is nothing new to be discovered after Einstein. That's because THEY still don' get Einstein.

Fred
James Barrett

even Einstein

Post by James Barrett »

I read what people say about Albert Einstein with some amount of enthusiasm, But I think maybe Einstein didn't even know Einstein.
And I am really not sure that the Einstein of the past would recognize the Einstein that is presented to the reading public now.

He is quoted as saying " Had I known that the Germans would not succeed in producing an atomic bomb, I never would have lifted a finger."

He is connected by many writers to many projects but in fact ( I believe) his only real connection was writing a letter to FDR outlining his fears about the destructive potential of the bomb. He said later "My participation in the production of the atomic bomb consisted in a single act. I signed a letter to President Roosevelt."

Now that was a quote to a Newsweek reporter of the day. And the way he phrased that always I think led people to think that others had written it, and he had merely signed it but according to a new report he was very involved in drafting the letter himself. I think maybe you need to look closer at Einsteins old friend Leo Szilared to find the driving force behind getting that letter written and signed and presented.

Strangely, Einstein was considered a Pacifist and as such Hoover especially considered him a security risk. Vannevar Bush said in one report that " I wish very much that I could place the whole thing before him ( Einstein) and take him fully into confidence but this is utterly impossible in view of the attitude of people here in Washington who have studied his whole history."

And historians now are caught up in the irony of the fact that the man who set off all of the alarm bells which started the Manhattan Project actually later was never informed about the existance of it during its development.

James
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

James I feel that Einstein may have been discredited for more than he was given credit. His now infamous E=MC2 formula which can be traced to J. J. Thomson's formula when worked to its simplest form. But little is written about Einstein's Unified Field Theory of Electromagnetism and Gravity. But Paul mentioned it in a reference Dr. Brown made in explaining how his device manipulated gravity.

I think he did hold back much of his works during the war because he was against violence. I don't think that Einstein was taken into confidence because of his views and probably was omitted from much of the secret work because of it. But Dr. Brown was aware of his published works and so were the Nazis. And I am sure that regardless of the propaganda regarding Hitler's refusal to use Jew Science, there were enough intelligent Nazi scientists that would have gleaned much from Einstein mathematics and applied it to their own secret work.

And I do not believe for one minute that Germany was far behind us developing an atomic bomb. They may have been ahead of us in some respects. They were years ahead in jet propulsion, rocketry, and possible "exotic propulsion" systems that would be deemed "alien" even by today's standards.

In many respects I see similarities in Dr. Brown and Nikola Tesla in how they viewed energy and how they approached their work. Neither was understood fully for the genius that they were, and Paul, with all due respect to Philo T. Farnsworth, as he also was light years ahead of his time.

I cannot recall Martin Decker nor a company that he would have owned during the early nineteen sixties, but I still have some contacts back east and I will see if I can find out some more about him or any business dealings he was involved in or with.

Fred
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Decker mystery

Post by Linda Brown »

Thankyou Fred for making inquiries re Martin Decker. You would be amazed what can happen when just one little unexpected stone is turned over!

Did you ever attend the Radnor races?.... and of course the Devon Horseshow was a favorite of mine. Still would be if I was closer!

For a very short time in 1962-63 I lived on a thoroughbred farm outside Paoli Pa... (Foxridge Farm, basically a baby farm but prepared a handful of two year olds for the track each year.

Have you ever figured if anyone else reported that particular UFO sighting over Philadelphia. which you mentioned in an earlier post. Did NICAP investigate it, I wonder. Seems they would have. Be curious to see what is said about it now. Linda
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Re: Decker mystery

Linda Brown wrote:Did you ever attend the Radnor races?.... and of course the Devon Horseshow was a favorite of mine. Still would be if I was closer!
As I said in another post there were times that I attended Devon. I also made a few trips to Fair Hill, with a few horses from Margaret McClennan's stable.
Linda Brown wrote:For a very short time in 1962-63 I lived on a thoroughbred farm outside Paoli Pa... (Foxridge Farm, basically a baby farm but prepared a handful of two year olds for the track each year.
I broke yearlings at Briardale Farms in New Jersey, not far from Pemberrton and Ong's Hat. I also worked with yearlings at Erdenhiem Farms (Widener's Estate), in fact ironically, I can remember a few horses that were owned by a Linda Brown, but I can't remember which stable I worked for at the time. There are some "missing time" years in there somewhere.
Linda Brown wrote:Have you ever figured if anyone else reported that particular UFO sighting over Philadelphia. which you mentioned in an earlier post. Did NICAP investigate it, I wonder. Seems they would have. Be curious to see what is said about it now. Linda
I'm pretty sure that event was in 1964. I was playing ball after dinner and since I wasn't wearing a brace on my leg it had to be the year because I don't recall my grandfather being alive and he passed on in April of that same year, about two months before my brace was removed. I have had hip replacement surgery about 11 years ago at Jefferson Hospital in Philly, but that is after I finally got to ride and win a few races.

I cannot remember anyone ever speaking of the incident, and vaguely remember some men in dark suits questioning people, but I don't recall answering any questions myself about it. I hardly ever discussed it until I was witness to a light show over the waters in Ventnor, New Jersey in the mid 1970's. That incident was reported by many people and there were jets from McGuire AFB in pursuit and that made the media. I watched as more than a dozen softly glowing bluish disk like objects played in and above the waters in the cold November night for about 10 minutes. My cousins owned a Philly Steak shop in Ventnor and I stayed there while working at Atlantic City Race Track, galloping in the mornings and riding a few a night. In between I was flipping cheese steaks on the grill and sleeping on the beach.

I have a friend that still cannot believe that your father had anything to do with such a "bogus group" as those with NICAP. But considering the misdirections required during those times of moles, it is not so difficult for me to get the purpose in his actions.

I have slowly exposed my wife to these ideas over the past twenty something years, and I still feel like I am in left field when we converse of such "out there" subjects. But she is an open person and has accepted much of what we collectively have experienced with various levels of belief and acceptance.

I apologize for getting so chatty, but I find that there is so much to tell you and probably learn from you, that I do tend to get caught up in the moment. Perhaps an experience will present itself for us all to have an opportunity to share some time in this journey. After all, our paths have converged in this forum and soul guided endeavor of Paul's, so it seems only part of the "grand plan" that we will continue to work within the framework of what is the path we are merging on.

Thank you once again for sharing so much of the parts of your personal life that gave us all a better understanding of who Thomas Townsend Brown was, and the people who supported him and loved him, just for being him. It has taken me a long time to accept the foibles and differences in my own parents, and know that they always loved and wanted the best for me. And I learned that forgiveness supports the greater good and allows me to move on and create a positive energy for myself and all who I come to meet in the travels of life. It is a wonderful experience to share a bit of it with you.

Fred
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

love at first sight

Post by twigsnapper »

Fred,

My first sight of a horse was actually a grey pony. I grew up in a very urban section of Ireland. My father had been imprisoned for his activities against the English.... and when he was home ... it was not that pleasant, (better when he was gone). Mother would ship us off to her parents in the country to get us clear from the anger and the rages. Her mother and father raised ponies. And thats where I saw my first.

There was just something that embodied freedom and grace and history, which I felt but didn't understand.

But then I reached out and touched this little mare who came up to greet me. I believe I was four. The minute the smell of horse hit my nostrils and I heard that rumbling whuffle that some mares make when they recognize and say hello to a baby ( which is what she recognized in me!) the love of horses of all size and shape went straight into my heart and stayed there.

Was my first vision too immediately of masses of horsemen and a foggy morning ... a troop on the move ..I could hear the muffled sound and clinking of armament ..... military men of an ancient age ... and I took another deep breath and recognized myself.

Makes some wonder why a boy who has suffered so, with your cast and all, would just count the days till you can be back going at speed. But I understand. twigsnapper
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

On My past fishing trips to Ireland, I have stumbled into a couple of horse fairs.
If you ever go across the sea to Ireland, try to go to one of the horse fairs, you will never have seen anything like it, the people, the horses, its not describable, and of course , all the horses would be cheap at twice the price .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BTE7fm4nS8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMJ7u9sow-M
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

seeing

Post by Mark Culpepper »

This Mr. Twigsnapper was I think the most that you have ever told us about yourself, well maybe with the exception of the Lioness at the Dublin Zoo <g> and I am amazed really by this.

"Was my first vision too immediately of masses of horsemen and a foggy morning ... a troop on the move ..I could hear the muffled sound and clinking of armament ..... military men of an ancient age ... and I took another deep breath and recognized myself."

I immediately thought of George Patton with his absolute conviction that he had been an ancient warrior ... a leader then too. But you saw yourself as a cavalryman? How ancient? Greek?, Roman naybe? Russian? or Celtic? ( though I am not up on my Irish history, horses had to have a hand in there somewhere given the peoples inherited love of fine horses.) A very interesting Sunday read. Thankyou Sir. MarkC
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Mark Culpepper,
Mr twigsnapper did not reveal what he recognised as himself.
Who says we are always humans?
I consider all is one, therefore why not a possibility that we could have been anything in previous incarnations?
If you had been a horse previously, perhaps you will be drawn to them in your present life?
Some people are fascinated by snakes, others by birds, etc etc etc.
kevin
fibonacci is king
Trickfox
The Magician

Levi-chivita and tensors

Post by Trickfox »

Fred

Have you ever looked into the Levi-chivita mathematics that Einstein had so much trouble with. He even convinced Levi-Chivita to change his point of view about the whole math equation he was working on.

Yet another perspective.....

That and $1.50 will get you a coffee at McDonalds.

Trickfox
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

The relationship between horse and rider is built on mutual trust and respect. A horse will not respond well to a harsh rider, nor to a timid one. And a rider will not get a horse to perform to its own abilities without the horse's desire to do so for that rider. But it is not always a matter of being the leader, as sometimes it requires that trust in your steed to lead.

Since we are on the subject of past life memories, I can relate an incident that took place a bit over twenty years ago. My wife and I were enjoying meditating in the quiet of our Northeast Philadelphia apartment when I found myself in a room with very thick and heavy drapes of what seemed a burgundy shade trimmed in gold. The drapes covered what appeared to be a semicircular balcony, and although the drapes were closed, I could still here the muffled shouting of masses of people outside and below. I seemed to be sitting at a large desk and was about to sign a document.

I don't know if what I was doing was for or against the wishes of the people, but I did get the feeling that it was a grave decision that I was making, and that while those immediately in my presence seemed to encourage the event, I remember feeling that it was NOT the best thing to be doing for the people.

Can't say where I was but it may have been France around the 10th or 11th century. That is more guess that a feeling so I can be way off the mark on that, but I am pretty sure the "Roi! Roi!" sounding shoutswas in French about a king.

Fred

A horse, my kingdom for a horse
Trickfox
The Magician

Net Neutrality

Post by Trickfox »

Here is part of the birth of AGI. (Artificial General Intellignce)
Thomas Townsend Brown had a special form of communication technology which could eventually come into widespread use by the general public but the issue of "Net Neutrality" must prevail otherwise tyrany will win over friendliness. AGI must be Friendly!!!
In order for "IT" to be friendly the AGI must be "neutral gendered".
Senate to Tackle Net Neutrality This Week
A Senate hearing will focus on the future of the Internet and Net neutrality.
April 21, 2008
By Kenneth Corbin

WASHINGTON D.C – Lawmakers are slated to hold a hearing Tuesday to examine some of the major issues that lie in the nebulous crossroads of technology and government.

With the ambitious title "The Future of the Internet," the hearing before the full Senate Committee on Commerce, Science and Transportation, will consider the broad themes of "developing applications, consumer expectations and network operation."
Worth paying attention for the net geeks amongst us.

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com