Thomas Townsend Brown Effect

For a discussion of the science of Townsend Brown, his experiments and his ideas.
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Re: Thomas Townsend Brown Effect

Post by Linda Brown »

Kim,

My "personal message" system does not seem to work for some reason

I just wanted you to know how very sorry I am that you have lost your little girl fox. She was a wonderful gift, walking straight to your doorstep . but taken away now. and I can imagine how hard this is for you.

It reminded me though how very special your relationship with her was and how rare those relationships can be. The difference between coal and diamonds. And I think that she recognized you too. diamond to diamond. Linda
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Linda Brown wrote:Kim,

I just wanted you to know how very sorry I am that you have lost your little girl fox. She was a wonderful gift, walking straight to your doorstep . but taken away now. and I can imagine how hard this is for you.

It reminded me though how very special your relationship with her was and how rare those relationships can be. The difference between coal and diamonds. And I think that she recognized you too. diamond to diamond. Linda
Yes, Linda...a diamond to a diamond. I saw the interaction and it was unbelievable. How many can actually say that they had a wild animal come to them when called and then take food from your hand. Kim, "Pretty girl" will always be on the farm and she is in your heart and soul as you were in hers.

Your Mikado

You and Pretty Girl

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Kim
Space Cadet

Post by Kim »

Linda Brown wrote:Kim,

Linda,

Thank you for the kind words. Yes, she was very special to me and I do mourn her loss deeply. I have spent the last few days just looking at all the pictures (about 750) I have of her, and her brother. I knew the possibility of losing either one of them and I thought I would be prepared for it, but I wasn't. The manner of losing her was bad enough but I know it happens (Mikado had told me time and again of the possibility), but for someone to stop and cut off her tail, that is what hurts me so much. To have no feeling of grief for an animal of this world and just mutilate it is more than I can understand or wish to understand of such people. Sorry, I don't mean to sound so self-righteous but as you know I have lost a special part of my world. But, as Mikado keeps telling me, I will always have a part of her with me, as she has a part of me with her.

I want to share one of the scrapbook pages I made of her. These 2 pictures are very special to me. The one on the left is one the the first pictures I took of her and the other one is the last one I took of her. She grew to be a strong and beautiful fox and she is very dearly missed.

Kim

What we take time to dream, do we dare make reality?
htmagic
Senior Officer

Re: Pretty Girl

Post by htmagic »

Kim,

We share with you in your loss of Pretty Girl. It is a shame to think that some people could treat God's creatures like that. If someone did that to their dog, they would go to jail. How ignorant, and how sad and we grieve with you in your loss. But thankfully you have many cool pictures and fond memories of your loved one. To have a wild animal to show that amount of trust to you is amazing and consider yourself special. Kind of like the fawn on the couch with the dog picture that was posted here a while ago...

Peace,

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Post by FM No Static At All »

Kim and Mikado,
Rarely do we have the opportunity to communicate with other living beings as we do our own kind. For those time I am grateful. I do not differentiate loss of life based on species. We all live and when humans have that opportunity to interact with other species, sometimes we realize that they are spirits as surely as we are. My deepest sympathy for the spirit that left you. I trust that this good soul will move on and touch the life of another in the way she has touched yours.

Fred
Griffin
Senior Officer

Post by Griffin »

Dear Kim-

My sincere condolences on the loss of a member of your family. Animal companions need to be closely cherished by anyone who would claim to be truly human.

Griffin
arc
Junior Birdman

Post by arc »

I am saddened to hear of your loss Kim
Animals are just so awesome
They have empathies that reach right into your soul

My sympathies to you

arc
I do not believe our destiny lays beneath our feet... it lays beneath the stars
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Kim,
The loss is Yours, do not grieve, celebrate, You and your friend are together in that TIME.
Your friend will be with YOU now, in another dimension, but still Your friend, thats a stunning friend and ally to have close by and watching over You.
Try and sense the fox, rely on it's instincts, I have friends around Me, especially my mother and grand mother, I sense the clip on my ears at times.
kevin
fibonacci is king
Kim
Space Cadet

Post by Kim »

Everyone,

Thank all of you so very much for your comfort in this time of deep sorrow. I will always appreciate all that I had with Pretty Girl. There was something special about both of the kits as I watched them grow, but there was something different about her. Where her brother was more skittish, she was more trusting. All I had to do was go outside and call her name and she would come to me, I did it for a few days after losing her because I didn't want to face what happened. But I had to finally face it and yes it hurts. But the words I have read here this morning do help, knowing that there are good people in this world who do understand.

It's actually funny in a way. I don't know if Mikado had ever made it known but I have a terrible fear of dogs. My kids would tease me saying, for someone who would cross the street to avoid a dog, whether in a yard or being walked on a leash, to let a fox eat out of your hand is unbelievable.

I face now that she is gone and go through my grieving process. I know she is no longer with me in body, but I feel her here, roaming the farm, laying in the rays of the sun, giving me comfort in the knowledge that we had something special.

Kim
What we take time to dream, do we dare make reality?
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

Kim wrote:Everyone,
<SNIP>

It's actually funny in a way. I don't know if Mikado had ever made it known but I have a terrible fear of dogs. My kids would tease me saying, for someone who would cross the street to avoid a dog, whether in a yard or being walked on a leash, to let a fox eat out of your hand is unbelievable.
<SNIP>
Kim
Kim,

You treated that fox as a dog and it knew it. Although mankind interacts with animals and domestification of a fox could have occurred in the past, it is best to let nature take care of their own. That fox trusted you and probably in general was more trusting of humans than the others. This could have led to its demise for to meet the one that killed it, the fox might have trusted it as 'another kindly human'. And that is the problem with nature, we often see it as "cruel" but it is neither. I hope this I am making this clear enough to understand and I do not wish to add to your grief or guilt. But maybe it would be best to care for a dog. There are many discarded by thoughtless humans everyday and need rescuing. And when you spring them out of puppy prison or the gas chamber, they "know" this and seem to be appreciative of it.

Remember, dogs have masters and cats have staff! :wink:

MagicBill
(sure to catch heck from cat lovers! LOL!) :lol:
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

htmagic wrote: You treated that fox as a dog and it knew it. Although mankind interacts with animals and domestification of a fox could have occurred in the past, it is best to let nature take care of their own. That fox trusted you and probably in general was more trusting of humans than the others. This could have led to its demise for to meet the one that killed it, the fox might have trusted it as 'another kindly human'. And that is the problem with nature, we often see it as "cruel" but it is neither. I hope this I am making this clear enough to understand and I do not wish to add to your grief or guilt. But maybe it would be best to care for a dog. There are many discarded by thoughtless humans everyday and need rescuing. And when you spring them out of puppy prison or the gas chamber, they "know" this and seem to be appreciative of it.

Remember, dogs have masters and cats have staff! :wink:

MagicBill
(sure to catch heck from cat lovers! LOL!) :lol:
I am going to show the angered side of my personality.

I really wish you would think before you post. Your message says in a blundering way that Kim contributed to the death of the fox. You have no fucking clue how the fox came to die but you have it figured all out just like a good deal to all your posts. The fox was hit on the road. You wouldn't have even known what happened if Linda wouldn't have posted and I, like an asshole myself, posted. I opened the door for your comments. You have her crying and upset, not that she hasn't had a tough enough time. The fox was the runt and would have died anyway and that is how it all started. You can post know and tell her how she helped to kill it as well by feeding it. Oh and by the way, the dog died in May and had to be put to sleep, not that you haven't stirred all that up as well. You have no clue to who or what Kim is and the ability she has with animals. She just has a fear of large dogs.

You are a fucking condescending know it all asshole that is quick to come to conclusions without the facts. Why didn't you just keep your fucking comments to yourself?

Now you can think very little of me for my language and mannerism but you have hurt someone very close to me.

Paul, you wish to delete my swearing, I don't give a damn, for from my reference he deserves it and some will read it before it disappears.
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

Steady fellas.

May I point something out here. This is a very good example of how conclusions get formed ... there was no malice in Magic Bills remarks ... he just didn't have all of the information and thats not his fault. And we all respond to things according to what we know.

Bill, I know that you were operating on the level that was available to you. If there was another level here then you simply didn't give yourself time to learn about it. Perhaps learning from this situation will work in a positive way sometime in the future and maybe this all had a point to it, for all of us.

Kim. Tears take care of alot. Speaking from experience. Cry all you want ... and then go on.
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Post by FM No Static At All »

Mr. Magic,
Your assumptions are based on your limited knowledge and experience with wild animals and the facts of this particular case. Then again, WHAT ARE YOU PRETENDING NOT TO KNOW? I cannot stress the point enough, that when we choose to act, we should always ask, "Does this serve the highest good of all concerned?" And if the answer is not affirmative, then just don't do it. To assume that someone's actions led to demise is not thinking clearly, whether it is due to a lack of information or a lack of awareness.

Mr. Mikado and Kim,
Your loss is not due to any well intended actions on your part, and I feel that most of us are aware of that, and share your grief. As I stated in a prior post, I do not differentiate the loss of life based on species. I grieved as much for a horse as I would have for a friend or family member. Maybe that is because I do not place conditions on my love or friendship based on differences of species. And while I do consider you a friend Mr. Magic, as a friend I must put out to you how I feel, and that is that you do allow your beliefs to narrow your awareness. I am not saying it is right or wrong, only that is the cause and effect that is observed by others. And Mr. Mikado, while it may seem "inappropriate" to some, I do feel your grief and anger regarding the comments posted.

Ms. Brown,
You are one of a very few that can "feel" things. Your awareness is well beyond what many would call normal, and I share that trait as well. I know that you would feel the same loss for human or other species as well, and grieve for loss of any. But it is our human nature that allows us to comfort and be comforted by others. The problem is, religion does not allow that, it fact it forbids it. We can only find comfort in "the lord" through prayer, and to me that is the travesty of religion.

To everyone,
We are spirits of love, and that is our true nature. All of the other stuff is learned through teaching of parents and peers, and gives us the colored lenses through which we see the world. Fortunately, there are some that are aware of those colored glasses and can take them off occasionally and see the Universe without such limits. Those of you who possess such abilities, I acknowledge you. But the good news to all of the others is, you can also become more aware and can see beyond your beliefs and teachings. You only have to be willing to stretch out of those comfortable beliefs long enough to experience life without them. Kind of like kicking off the training wheels and balancing on your own.

I may not agree with all of you here, and many times I have steadfastly opposed the views and opinions of some rather astute members or visitors. But that doesn't diminish the fact that I do love you all without conditions, and will continue to do so. For me, that is the only way to get through all of these turmoils that are being created to prevent us from realizing how powerful we are through love of life. Keep loving and giving to others, and we will get through these trying times.

Love all as if your life depended on it. It does!
C'est la vie,

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All
'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

http://fixamerica-fredmars.blogspot.com/
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

Folks,

Let me publicly apologize for being an idiot! I meant no harm and I guess I didn't understand. I got the impression that the fox was killed by someone and they cut off their tail. So you can see I messed up as I didn't have the facts. I did not mean for Kim to cry her eyes out and I apologize for that.
FM No Static At All wrote:To assume that someone's actions led to demise is not thinking clearly, whether it is due to a lack of information or a lack of awareness.
I guess it is lack of awareness and lack of the entire story...
I have lost pets in the past and everyone deals with things differently.

Best to keep my mouth shut...

MagicBill
arc
Junior Birdman

Post by arc »

You folk may have already seen this but just in case;

http://www.yubanet.com/cgi-bin/artman/e ... gi/8/33448

Confirmation of Dr Browns works from a 2006 document, reworded and slanted in another direction fit for public consumption.

I especially liked the sentence "In parallel to the experimental evaluation of their conjecture, Tajmar and de Matos also looked for a more refined theoretical model of the Gravitomagnetic London Moment. "

It seems that even science is all about politics, .... they wont admit to a science that already exists.
It is interesting to me that the topic of gravity modification has gained such importance over the last 9 or 10 years, there is the unacknowledged chance of someone making a public announcement and it seems to frighten some people.

--------------------------- from a NASA document;
Objective
NASA scientists have discovered a method for generating thrust from two dimensional asymmetrical capacitor modules. The results are potentially greater efficiencies and improved reliability over currently available electric thrusters.
Description
In the past, inductive technology has been needed to create thrust, rotational motion, or step an actuator using electricity. This new technology accomplishes these tasks and more by using high potential, low current asymmetrical capacitor modules. The dielectric material of a capacitor under high voltage experiences a force. Based on the geometry of the capacitor, its material properties, and ambient conditions, the force can be predicted and utilized to move the entire capacitor and its mounting in a predictable direction. It had been theorized that thrust generation from this phenomenon was feasible, but no working prototypes had been developed, until now.
Benefits
- Improved reliability
- Potential use of atmosphere as propulsive medium
- Reduced cost of orbit
- Low current draw
Current Capabilities
This MSFC invention, the Two Dimensional Asymmetrical Thrust Capacitor, has been demonstrated in with a proof-of-concept model. Although additional experimental optimization is indicated, this technology will provide improved reliability due to the use of no moving parts to create thrust in a gaseous environment. Thrust is expected in aqueous environments as well.
Potential Application(s)
- Linear accelerator to launch payloads
- Rotate a propeller or other shaft driven application
- Stepping actuator
- Near-earth orbital maneuvering
Technology Commercialization Status
Protection - Patent #6,317,310
Prototype - A proof-of-principal model is available.
Licensing - Licenses are available for all fields of use.
Knowledge Transfer - Inventor is available for assistance to license.
Related Technologies
• Two Dimensional, Assymmetrical Capacitor Modules Under High Potential For Generating Thrust
Contact
If your company is interested in this technology please contact:
Jonathan Campbell
NASA/Marshall Space Flight Center
Phone: (256) 961-7556
E-mail: [email protected]
Sammy Nabors
NASA/Marshall Space Flight Center
Phone: (256) 544-5226
FAX: (256) 544-3151
E-mail: [email protected]
Public Release Date: 11/6/2001