Thomas Townsend Brown Effect

For a discussion of the science of Townsend Brown, his experiments and his ideas.
Kim
Space Cadet

Re: Thomas Townsend Brown Effect

Post by Kim »

arc wrote:
Mikado
Three sided pyramid, now thats interesting. you have something there. A three sided pyramid will have 4 sides when you also count the fact that it sits on one of the faces as a base, we live in a 3+1 dimension world. x,y,z,+time, Do you think that if you manipulate one of the corners then by nature you will impact the others as well, so a deliberate deformation of one (or 2) side(s) may lopside the overall shape resulting in unbalanced actions.

arc
Arc,

I have a problem understanding Mikado at times and this triangle thing, he made me look it up. For those that don't get it here it is: https://www.ttbrown.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 423#p13423

I looked at the picture and he asked me what I saw and I said it looked like a pyramid (he should have expected that cause I like Egypt) without a top. I told him to stop calling it a triangle and call it what it is.

Trickfox - I had grilled chicken, mashed potatoes and salad for dinner, Mikado had humble pie because he forgot my birthday - ON MONDAY!!!!! - and today is Friday! Talk about forgetful....he will pay, ....oh he will pay! Mr. Twigsnapper, do you have any magazines and would you show me how to roll it tightly..really, really tight?

Kim
What we take time to dream, do we dare make reality?
Radomir
Senior Cadet

Post by Radomir »

Happy Birthday!! :D

R.
Kim
Space Cadet

Post by Kim »

Radomir wrote:Happy Birthday!! :D

R.
Good evening Radomir,

Thank you and you sir are safe from the rolled up magazine LOL
Oh, BTW, as much as I have been riding him he STILL hasn't said
happy birthday to me . He may be smart as in intelligence but
when it comes to common sense he has about as much as Neva.

But as I stated he will pay LOL. :twisted:

Kim
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Post by FM No Static At All »

Happy Birthday Kim!

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All
'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

http://fixamerica-fredmars.blogspot.com/
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

Post by twigsnapper »

I have been bad about missing birthdays too.

I missed yours Longboard Lovely too! ..... and kim ..... So to you both... Happy Birthday (from an old man who used to write stuff like that mentally across the insides of my eyelids but I have lost that ability!)

Mikado will have to come up with his own excuse Kim. I suggest a dinner out, or perhaps, knowing his expertise ... dinner at home!

Great flashing card by the way Fred! twigsnapper
Kim
Space Cadet

Post by Kim »

[quote="FM No Static At All"]Happy Birthday Kim!

Fred,

Thank you for the warm greeting. Luv the card :)

Kim
Kim
Space Cadet

Post by Kim »

twigsnapper wrote:I have been bad about missing birthdays too.

I missed yours Longboard Lovely too! ..... and kim ..... So to you both... Happy Birthday (from an old man who used to write stuff like that mentally across the insides of my eyelids but I have lost that ability!)

Mikado will have to come up with his own excuse Kim. I suggest a dinner out, or perhaps, knowing his expertise ... dinner at home!

Great flashing card by the way Fred! twigsnapper

Mr Twigsnapper,

Thank you for the greeting. As for Mikado this was his idea of making it up to me (going to the fall spectacular, aka- train thing) And I am sure some here know how much HE is into trains.

As for a dinner out, maybe his punishment will be to eat my cooking LOL.

Also Mr. Twigsnapper, I am sure you know how much he wants a team of horses, well he found what he wants,these haflinger horses and asked if I wanted them for my bday. Hmmm sounds like a gift for him wouldn't you say.

Kim
Griffin
Senior Officer

Post by Griffin »

Kim-

...and many happy returns.

Griffin
arc
Junior Birdman

Post by arc »

Kim

Happy birthday to you. I hope you had a good day

arc
I do not believe our destiny lays beneath our feet... it lays beneath the stars
arc
Junior Birdman

Post by arc »

Kim
Kim wrote:
arc wrote:
Mikado
Three sided pyramid, now thats interesting. you have something there. A three sided pyramid will have 4 sides when you also count the fact that it sits on one of the faces as a base, we live in a 3+1 dimension world. x,y,z,+time, Do you think that if you manipulate one of the corners then by nature you will impact the others as well, so a deliberate deformation of one (or 2) side(s) may lopside the overall shape resulting in unbalanced actions.

arc
Arc,

I have a problem understanding Mikado at times and this triangle thing, he made me look it up. For those that don't get it here it is: https://www.ttbrown.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 423#p13423

I looked at the picture and he asked me what I saw and I said it looked like a pyramid (he should have expected that cause I like Egypt) without a top. I told him to stop calling it a triangle and call it what it is.

Trickfox - I had grilled chicken, mashed potatoes and salad for dinner, Mikado had humble pie because he forgot my birthday - ON MONDAY!!!!! - and today is Friday! Talk about forgetful....he will pay, ....oh he will pay! Mr. Twigsnapper, do you have any magazines and would you show me how to roll it tightly..really, really tight?

Kim
You are both right about the shape. I had not seen the drawing you gave in the link before, but if you glance at it quickly it is a flat 2 demensional objet, if you look for a second or more it turnes into 3D, apparently you also see the 3d effect, it must be a visual depth-perception thing?, seeing a truncated pyramid in a flat 2D diagram.

arc
arc
Junior Birdman

Post by arc »

Im stuck in a rut and think its time to throw a question into the fray;

From what I have read the TTB effect is related to extra high voltage, BUT does the actual ampere flow play an important part as well.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

arc wrote:Im stuck in a rut and think its time to throw a question into the fray;

From what I have read the TTB effect is related to extra high voltage, BUT does the actual ampere flow play an important part as well.
I want to give you an answer based upon my knowledge for I feel that I owe it to you, especially after your post on a definition.

I am not a baker but I enjoy cooking. I will tell you about a conversation with Flow in regards to Lasagna. I usually use the large noodles for without them it just wouldn't be Lasagna. Now, usually the sauce I use is my own device. A little of this and a little of that but then to some, sauce is sauce, it is all based on the tomatoe. Now, there has to be Ricotta cheese with some locatelli but then that is too expensive and Romano taste just as good but it will not bind without the egg and most of all, the special ingredient is a touch of cinnamon, it brings out the flavor of the cheese..gotta have it. Now the construction of it is alternating layers and it can have meat in it or not but it is the cheese that gives it the best flavor and of course it must be topped with mozzarella.

How does this relate? Well, somethings are essential and some things just go along. There will always be leakage in any dielectric. Some of Dr. Brown's writings indicate this and yet there are references that indicate not. I believe that in a perfect world, current flow is not necessarily wanted through the dielectric only within the device that creates the gravitic response.

There is something much more important going on than current flow.

And the world spins in greased grooves.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Kim
Space Cadet

Post by Kim »

Good evening everyone,

Thank you all for the many good wishes on my bday. :D As you can tell Mikado has not quite paid for his "memory loss" . He caught a bug on our outing this week-end so I had to show him some sympathy. But, he won't be sick forever LOL.

Kim
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Post by FM No Static At All »

Mr. Mikado,
If nothing else you gave me reason to elevate you as a true Italian cook. That little extra ingredient that makes it just so. And your choice of Locatelli is also excellent. If you ever get down to Philly, go down to the South 9th Street Italian Market and find the Cheese Shop. I haven't been in that area for about 15 years so I can't know what it even looks like there. But the cheese shop in on the west side of 9th north of Washington Ave. but south of Christian Street. I know that's a few blocks, but it's a s close I can get to the best cheeses (Italian) that you can find. I lived in NYC and they aren't better. Some just as good (same familia).

Layers yes, and the cheese and its consistency is what makes it work for me. And when it is served, remember to spin that cheese grater with that fine wedge of locatelli pressing against that spinning grater blades cylinder. A mellow chianti, a salad of shredded (by hand of course) Romaine lettuce, very finely sliced red onion, radish, heart of celery, and cucumber, with a light seasoned Italian dressing of olive oil, red wine or apple cider vinegar, freshly chopped clove of garlic, a sprig of parsley and rosemary, and some finely chopped Oregano. Hand toss the salad, no need to spin it.I guess you "spin" a mean Lasagna there!

And Kim,
H2O2 will <EDIT> knock <EDIT> that bug out of him quick. I use 6 to 8 drops in my AM java, and 6 drops per half liter of water. An 8 percent solution of food grade H2O2 and distilled water make a great spray for sore throats and as a mister for clogged nasal passages. I use a 35% solution that I dilute. As soon as I start to feel something coming on, I spray it away. The regular use in such small doses, helps the body fight viruses and harmful bacteria. The good stuff in not harmed but the anaerobic toxic stuff is destroyed by the oxygen produced.
Last edited by FM No Static At All on Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All
'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

http://fixamerica-fredmars.blogspot.com/
Kim
Space Cadet

Post by Kim »

twigsnapper wrote:

twigsnapper

Mr. Twigsnapper,

Sir, as I stated before I think instead of him preparing me dinner,I shall prepare him something. After careful thinking I have come up with the menu. I shall prepare him foods just like my me-maw used to make. He will be getting collard greens, black eyes peas , okra, and grits (all things I just KNOW he will love LOL).

Kim