Thomas Townsend Brown Effect

For a discussion of the science of Townsend Brown, his experiments and his ideas.
skyfish
Senior Officer

Re: Thomas Townsend Brown Effect

Post by skyfish »

Thanks for the welcome Mikado...and the bone...lol. I think we covered the points in question in the gravity string.
Linda,
I did read Kevin's post in reply to my spiralig space/time post and the spiral seems to be a repeating theme. Yes...common reference points are many. I think we need to keep in mind that this is a NATURAL energy...not seperate from us or nature...and it is only natural...that this quality would be apparent in the world around us in many ways. Viktor Schauberger was sure of this...and it only seems right and NATURAL that the world around us has been shaped by this and is in accordance with this quality. Golden ratio...Fibonacci etc... And this is the reason the effect works...everything IS connected.
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

Hector,

Not everyone on this forum are scientists. Each has a different way of looking at things. A scientist may miss something because it is not rigid science or engineering or dismiss it as "mystical BS". A true scientist should look at something from all angles.

But I do agree that focus should be the watchword of the forum. As for the TTB effect, have you reviewed the information from the University of Tennessee Plasma Physics site? The former professor was cited for conspiracy for passing sensitive Air Force data. Their research on plasma actuators is quite impressive.

Hector, do you have a definition for the TTB effect? I thought it originally was another name for the Biefeld Brown effect.
But I don't believe I got a clear definition of the TTB effect.

Here is a neat picture of the plasma research:

With the plasma off, you have separation at the wing surface and the plane would "stall."

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
Hector
Space Cadet

Post by Hector »

Plasma actuators look cool; I'm not sure how practical they will be at the end. In either case plasma propulsion is not what I do, plasma and ionization are considered the enemy in my research, don't want it, don't need it. As for Bifield; are you kidding me, tell me how many times anyone doing research into this phenomenon refers to his work as opposed to TTBrown's. In my opinion Bifield did what every Professor does at Universities, he took a young undergraduate and used him to do all the work and took the lion share of the credit. It is obvious from what happened afterwards who the real genius behind the work was and it was not Bifield. I've seen this kind of thing happen all over Academia.

For the longest time I though that TTBrown wanted to harness the non-ion wind effect, but based on what I've seen most of his work seemed to be using a hybrid of the two. I disagree with this, because you have to prove that the more revolutionary of two exist before you can claim that the hybrid effect is taking place and is new science.

That's why I do what I do, because I don't want to muddy the water. Just my opinion, nothing more.

Hector
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

Hector,

We at this forum realize that it was Thomas Townsend Brown (TTB) that did the work, not Dr. Biefeld. But if you read Paul's book, TTB couldn't get anyone to examine his experiments while he was at college. Talk about knocking the wind out of your sails. And Dr. Milliken didn't help with TTB's self-esteem either. I know at lot of pompous professors that feel that way. I believe TTB resolved to never be like them so he was the exact opposite and could talk to anyone without talking down to them in a superior manner.

If you look at the University of Tennessee Plasma Physics site, you can see that they "stole" some ideas directly from TTB. http://plasma.ece.utk.edu/research/
Take a look at this sketch.

Three-dimensional schematic of the sterilizable OAUGDP air filter that received a 2002 R&D 100 award.

Doesn't this look like "The Fan" that Paul describes in his book which was the forerunner of the Sharper Image "Ionic Breeze"?

MagicBill
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Hector,
Don't assume, don't under estimate Dr Brown.
It's all by field, said Dr Brown.
TIME doesn't exist, as you assume, don't assume.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/sciencephys ... pqOk0DW7oF

Hawking is betting they won't find the Higgs...isn't that just an incomplete way of thinking...stuck in "particles as waveform in a total nothingness"??? If there is a medium/ether...it will not be found in a particle. I betting with Hawking...any takers?
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Post by greggvizza »

Hector wrote:For the longest time I though that TTBrown wanted to harness the non-ion wind effect, but based on what I've seen most of his work seemed to be using a hybrid of the two.
Hector,

Have you read Paul’s book in its entirety? If you follow the story, TT Brown created a whole diversionary facade to conceal his real technology. It all started after a Russian spy had compromised his meeting with the navy at Perl harbor.

There is a strong consensus that the ion wind devices were created by TTB as deliberate diversion.

GV
Hector
Space Cadet

Post by Hector »

Well then he succeeded.

Hector
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

skyfish wrote:http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/sciencephys ... pqOk0DW7oF

<SNIP> If there is a medium/ether...it will not be found in a particle. I betting with Hawking...any takers?
Skyfish,

If I haven't welcomed you before, welcome. I see Hawking is only betting $100. If he's so sure of himself, why not bet $1 million? After all, neither one is really worth the paper it's printed on!

I like this statement in the article you referenced.
Physicists have long puzzled over how particles acquire mass. In 1964, a British physicist, Peter Higgs, came up with this idea: there must exist a background field that would act rather like treacle.
Sir Oliver Lodge calls it ether. Tesla talked about the aether and so did Dr. Brown, long after Einstein's paper and the (failed) Michelson–Morley experiment.

As for the black hole, seriously, they said the same with the A bomb that would burn up the atmosphere. Although we don't have Spiderman to stop the reaction once it occurs! :wink:

MagicBill
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Hello MagicBill,
It is nice to be hear down the rabbit hole with y’all. Yes…a background field…a space/time field perhaps. I like what Tesla had to say about it…that everything was eddies and spirals in it and that we would one day be able to modify it and create any thing we desire. I am convinced that Tesla really knew. Have you ever read the article about his car that drew power out of the air? As for CERN...do you think it is possible that the energies that are generated might force particles into existence out of the ether? I am not too worried about a black hole…but wouldn’t Ironman be better equipped to deal with it??? :lol:
natecull
Keeper of the Flame

Post by natecull »

kevin.b wrote: he came in today with the piece and I dowsed about it, it sends my rods in precise direction, and alters the flowing stream of STUFF passing through it, not in the trees vertical plane, but around the vertical , basically the wood is so made that it refracts the flows.
We began talking about this , and about building a box, to measure I know, but more than measure, I have the rod that knows where the tree buds, I know how the tree sends positive flow to its buds, that attracts the incoming negative to the bud, and creation occurs.
That sounds somewhat like Viktor Grebennikov's 'Cavity Structural Effect'. http://amasci.com/greb/greb2.html
Going on a journey, somewhere far out east
We'll find the time to show you, wonders never cease
Griffin
Senior Officer

A Timely Link

Post by Griffin »

Nate-

A timely link to visit.

This part resonates with my hypothesis, stimulated by personal experience, of time distortions registering on clocks in a strong Chi energy field:
It has turned out that clocks, both mechanical and electronic, run inaccurately when placed in a strong CSE field. The CSE [Cavity Structures Effect] seems to have an effect on time too. All this is a manifestation of the will of the matter, constantly moving and transforming and existing eternally.
As ever,

Griffin
htmagic
Senior Officer

Re: A Timely Link

Post by htmagic »

Griffin wrote:Nate-

A timely link to visit.
http://amasci.com/greb/greb2.html wrote:It has turned out that clocks, both mechanical and electronic, run inaccurately when placed in a strong CSE field. The CSE [Cavity Structures Effect] seems to have an effect on time too. All this is a manifestation of the will of the matter, constantly moving and transforming and existing eternally.
As ever,

Griffin
Has anyone tried the experiments outlined therein? I tried the one with the book. Although I did get somewhat of a warming effect from the book, I attributed it to reflect of my IR as body heat. I didn't play around with it any more than that but a shield could be put up and accurate temperature readings could be taken for some real and not subjective data.

I was thinking of getting a box of those coffee stirrers that look like tiny straws. Just grouping them together and sealing off one end could give the cavity structural effect (CSE) the article talks about. I was most curious about this:
It has turned out that this CSE, same as gravitation, can't be shielded.
And before he noticed "flashes" of light and a metallic taste in his mouth as thought he 'touched his tongue to a battery.' Now I know honeycomb panels are used in the aircraft industry so is this being hid in plain sight?

There is much of this CSE that needs to be examined like the fact when the professor was on the platform he would become invisible or as a sphere of light. Is this ball lightning? And the captured insects inside the tubes he carried along in flight would disappear or burn a hole through the glass. Also one turned backwards in age.
The little plate came loose from my tweezers, hung suspended above the other plate on the microscope stage for a few seconds, then turned a few degrees clockwise and slid to the right, then turned counterclockwise and swung and only then it abruptly fell on the desk.
Curious indeed.

MagicBill
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Post by FM No Static At All »

Paul S. wrote:
skyfish wrote:The effect is...the ability of highly charged dielectrics to interact with the very fabric of space/time(can we call it the eher?) generating a force that produces fluctuations/waves in the ether that nullify the quantum "pressure" of the continuum, creating what is perceived as an antigravity effect, and at high enough energy levels and in the right configuration, produces large distortions in the space/time continuum...resulting in...time travel. IMHO
Damn. That might be the most concise and coherent summary of what we're dancing around that I've read yet!

Anybody else want to weigh in on that?
--PS
Dr. Evgeny Podkletnov on the Impulse Gravity-Generator wrote: My research is based on the idea that it is possible to change or to modify the local gravitational field, and to consequently change the gravitational properties of objects within that field to make them lighter or heavier.
This all can be done by creating special conditions in what might be described as the polarization of the ubiquitous vacuum, or by modifying the curvature of Einstein’s space-time. There are several ways to do this – we can use high-voltages, large magnetic fields, and extremely high-speed rotation of various objects. We can also take advantage of topological effects in superconductive materials. Altogether, there are a number of possibilities, including potential combinations of some or all the parameters that I’ve just described.

My latest experiment is a device called the “gravity impulse generator”, which utilizes a Marx-Generator discharge through a superconducting emitter in a high-magnetic field to create a wave in time-space with properties very close to gravity-waves. The similarities are apparent enough we’re almost positive that it actually is a form of gravity. These impulses can be directionally projected in any direction in space, and they exert a force on any object in the path of propagation. We haven’t quite uncovered a detailed mechanism to explain how this force is generated, but we nonetheless have the technological possibility for industrial and commercial applications of these results, and this is the most important.
It is alleged that Podkletnov obtained his impetus for these experiments from documents obtained by the Soviets from Viktor Schauberger's apartment just prior to the surrender of Nazi Germany.

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All
'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

http://fixamerica-fredmars.blogspot.com/
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

Hector,

You said "Well then he succeeded."

Yes, In phase one he absolutely did succeed.

And he will succeed in his phase two also. <g>

And those who have been with this story long enough will see what I mean,

Linda