Thomas Townsend Brown Effect

For a discussion of the science of Townsend Brown, his experiments and his ideas.
Hector
Space Cadet

Re: Thomas Townsend Brown Effect

Post by Hector »

Paul,

I hate to be the bad guy, but until we have some empirical evidence that supports this, you have to treat it as a hypothesis. So then the question is; how do you test the hypothesis?

I’m not saying it’s wrong, I’m saying we need to show evidence that it is right.

I can say that invoking the Ether/Aether will instantly alienate the general scientific community. It would probably be more productive if we did not do that.

Just my opinion nothing more.
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Thanks Paul,
I finally joined the forum...trickfox helped talk me into it...

You can test it by doing what Dr. Brown was doing...testing and recording results...observation. Isn't that how Newton measured and defined the effects of gravity? I am sure that Dr. Brown developed this research for years and had very detailed recording of his observations and results. I you accept his known results...then you have to depart from conventional physics and consider the obvious. From this the math could be developed. I would very much like the adept math folks to speak to this...I know it is somehwat like superstring theory, or E theory, but what are the superstrings vibrating in??? I know the theory talks about higher dimensional levels...that sounds similar to me as an ether that exists in a paralell dimension The first steps down this path have been very clearly revealed to us already in Paul's book. If we are worried about alienating the scientific "establishment" ...a lot of thoughts come to mind. Maybe we should not be discusing this then. Or maybe "they" can explain why magnets work..or gravity....or how wave forms propogate in a "total nothingness"...or where the heck all the "missing" mass of the universe is??? LOL...I am sure the universe does not even care. It seems to me that much of this problem is a human one...the tendancy of the human mind to see everything as seperate...that is just a human perception...the universe is a totallity...containing everything...you, me, our consciousness and all space and time...

But you know...I am sure somebody somewhere is already there.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Paul S. wrote:
skyfish wrote:The effect is...the ability of highly charged dielectrics to interact with the very fabric of space/time(can we call it the eher?) generating a force that produces fluctuations/waves in the ether that nullify the quantum "pressure" of the continuum, creating what is perceived as an antigravity effect, and at high enough energy levels and in the right configuration, produces large distortions in the space/time continuum...resulting in...time travel. IMHO
Damn. That might be the most concise and coherent summary of what we're dancing around that I've read yet!

Anybody else want to weigh in on that?

Damn... where's Morgan when you need him?

--PS
Still looking for Morgan..eh?

Get rid of "Space/time"(In mentioning only "space/time", it would be akin to removing the color red and green from your color TV and calling the result color TV) and get rid of "charged" (Dielectrics themselves cannot be charged) and get rid of "fluctuations/waves in the ether" and "quantum" from "quantum 'pressure' "(it is more akin to reducing surface tension). And this statement "and at high enough energy (what kind of energy? mechanical, electrical, chemical etc - I say this for somewhere I thought you mentioned quartz crystals, if you didn't, then humor me with what type) levels and in the right configuration( what must be in the right configuration?)"

And then there is this part, "...resulting in...time travel" You are missing a serious component here, you need more than just the dielectric between plates. I implore you to think about this a little more.

By the way, your paragraph is well put together,

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

The Thomas Townsend Brown Effect, Hmmmm?

For me personally almost life changing, and I am not talking about any machines or any such things.
This book that hasn't even been published, it's writer, and it's origonator, the people who have grouped together and contributed to this, this very place I am addressing now.

My part is my journey of discovery, whatever small part that is, it is mine, but we are all one, and that realisation has been brought home more by this very place than anywhere else.
My journey is simple, no maths , no machines, just two bits of bent matal, they respond to something, and I want to know what.
That dowsing brings a recognition, and I recognise Dr Brown and his works, the scant bits we are allowed to see.
I recognise the awesome power involved, the history of which points to weaponisation in the past.
That those within a tight circle that Dr Brown appears to have been part of have fought to keep a lid on this power, hopefully until we can be trusted.
Boy's and their toys always want bigger and faster ones, but when it all boils down, do they really matter one stinking bit?
We are all ONE, all life, and all the planet, and it is merely a small blip in an ocean of ONE.
Unless that is recognised and embraced, all the machines are pointless, they have to be at one with one , or else they are fighting that one.
I need a soap box?
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

Kevin,

You deserve the most beautiful soap box ever .... they must be antiques by now ... these things that people would grab and turn over to stand on so that the crowd could see them. They must be a collectors item? If so ... I will find the most beautiful one for you and deliver it to you personally someday . You say so much ............and your words could be mine too.

"For me personally almost life changing, and I am not talking about any machines or any such things.
This book that hasn't even been published, it's writer, and it's origonator, the people who have grouped together and contributed to this, this very place I am addressing now.

My part is my journey of discovery, whatever small part that is, it is mine, but we are all one, and that realisation has been brought home more by this very place than anywhere else"

Never forget that I owe you that soapbox Navigator. Linda
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Linda Brown,
So good to have you back up and running, this place is about you as much as as about your father, proud He must be.
Have you or someone you know got a camera on me?
A very good friend of mine who is a top class joiner, saves me off cuts of wood from the joinery shop His son in law owns, he is retired but can't keep his fingers out of the pie, and loves working with wood.
I filled my van the other day solid with bags of oak off cuts, and he told me of a special bit of wood they had in, and he would cut a piece and bring it into my shop.
he came in today with the piece and I dowsed about it, it sends my rods in precise direction, and alters the flowing stream of STUFF passing through it, not in the trees vertical plane, but around the vertical , basically the wood is so made that it refracts the flows.
We began talking about this , and about building a box, to measure I know, but more than measure, I have the rod that knows where the tree buds, I know how the tree sends positive flow to its buds, that attracts the incoming negative to the bud, and creation occurs.
now if that box is built by a craftsman, to precise devine measure, with the wood handed to where it buds, all assisting the STUFF to only flow inwards,by someone with a rod, then positioned as a tree positions itself, with a little help from Willhelm Reich , as regards modern materials, as I can't get a ship full of GOLD, to cover it in.
some soap box?
kevin
fibonacci is king
amalie
Junior Birdman

Post by amalie »

Linda and Kevin ,

Just out of curiosity , and you don't need to answer this .

Why is it that Kevin deserves a soap box, but the one that I unfortunately started was closed down ?

Is it because dowsing with two bits of metal is somehow a more holistic activity, than addressing the topic of space systems configurations.

Does dowsing prepare us for a more appropriate world view than the creation of rational international policy alignment's for global information technology , or is it the "mystical " nature of the dowsing experience that is the key factor for success and the provision of beautiful soapboxes?

I suspect that soapboxes are only awarded to people who pass the "personality " test , so having failed that one , I cannot really expect to be taken seriously any more . Raymond was quite sure that was my particular failing , just my awful overbearing personality.

I am still wondering if the "bloodworms" thematic had anything to do with the very much regretted breakdown in communication here .
Kevin, I do feel that attempting your dream analysis was the moment at which I came seriously unstuck. I personally am still not dreaming much anymore though , but I will let you know if anything unusual comes up .

Love Amalie
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

amalie wrote:Linda and Kevin ,

Just out of curiosity , and you don't need to answer this .

Why is it that Kevin deserves a soap box, but the one that I unfortunately started was closed down ?

Is it because dowsing with two bits of metal is somehow a more holistic activity, than addressing the topic of space systems configurations.

Does dowsing prepare us for a more appropriate world view than the creation of rational international policy alignment's for global information technology , or is it the "mystical " nature of the dowsing experience that is the key factor for success and the provision of beautiful soapboxes?

I suspect that soapboxes are only awarded to people who pass the "personality " test , so having failed that one , I cannot really expect to be taken seriously any more . Raymond was quite sure that was my particular failing , just my awful overbearing personality.

I am still wondering if the "bloodworms" thematic had anything to do with the very much regretted breakdown in communication here .
Kevin, I do feel that attempting your dream analysis was the moment at which I came seriously unstuck. I personally am still not dreaming much anymore though , but I will let you know if anything unusual comes up .

Love Amalie
You have no clue of the history and the interaction of individuals here and all you are concerned with is your agenda and only your agenda. As to kevin and his "two bits of metal" and what he detects, it has more of a bearing on the "agenda" of this forum than your myopic discussion of the ISST and the ISST only and you have never stated what the bearing is to Dr. Brown and his work which is the basic premise of this forum and you were asked at one time.

Your posting of a personal PM to Mr. Trickfox pretty much says it all as to how you feel and your goals for being here.

It is all about you, isn't it. I will go on record here and state that I see you as a megalomaniac in your goals and if I must make a decision as to your ISST goals as an Aye or a Nay I will emphatically vote a Nay as it stands.

This is about as point blank as the personal PM you laid out for all to see.

I wish luck in your endeavor but I do not see it materializing in its present state and or configuration.

My apologies in advance for my directness to the forum but it needs to be said.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
amalie
Junior Birdman

Post by amalie »

Dear Mikado ,

Not at all ,

In fact space policy is very relevant to advanced scientific theory , and to such concepts as plasma powered craft, which Townsend Brown had undertaken . How do you think further scientific investigation for these principles will be obtained, one way would be through the enabling of co-operative space resources which are posed by international space co-operation. I have always considered that the fabulous and highly creative dimensions which you engage for offer a great deal for the humanistic side of scientific applications . I am sorry if I did not make that clearer.

I probably don't have a lot of clue much about who you all are , that is true , but it not because I did not try to find out more .

I was very open with Trickfox and gave you as much information about my activities because I thought you were interested . Now it seems you are not .

The message I posted to Trickfox just before the thread was closed was not intended as a personal one , at least I did not see it that way , and I am very sorry if it seemed like that to you and to others including Linda.

That message was mainly a qualification of some further information that I thought trickfox had openly requested from me , regarding my relationship with Marjorie Zamora and so on . I do admit that I should not have included my "personal " feelings into that message , not in a public forum, the feeling of being venerable, marginalized and even excluded is my problem not yours and I know you have been very forbearing with me already.

I suggest that you read it and trickfoxes earlier mail to me again . You might see that I was not actually intending to implicate trickfox within any sort of personalized misrepresentation , but really just to clarify from my side regarding such topics as engaging for consortium of interest, technological advisements and future possibilities for media outreach "

I am definitely not megolomaniac in my goals and I do not know why you should assume that .

I am sorry if it seemed as if I did not appreciate Trickfox's support , in fact I did very much very much, and it is a great shame that will not be available any more, because of my clumsy way of responding to a very kind offer. I think I might have some fundamental traumas in here , and we did talk a bit about that earlier together.

I would very much like and indeed I very much hoped that you and others might join me in a sincere quest to establish a better type of US space policy condition . Trickfox did think that was a possibility , which is why I started this discussion , to attempt to meet you with an outlook to establishing a co-operative and mutually suitable future partnership . That was trickfox's original suggestion to Paul and not mine .

I hope that the actual reason you have rejected my overtures is because you do not feel my personality is an appropriate one for the task .
That would be a far more acceptable reason , than because you did not feel that the US space policy topic had no applicability or relevance towards your more scientific and mystical forum themes .

I would say though that although I have been as open and available as possible for this discussion , I have not found a great deal of reciprocation.

I did hope that Raymond would tell me more about his hopes and dreams for the development of space . I really don't know much more about Raymond's work than when I started talking to him . It was very kind of you to ask me some questions and to show an interest . I am sure I expected far to much , and that was my mistake, but thank you so very much anyway.

If you do decide to reconsider your opinion of me or of the space policy proposal , I still genuinely feel that the members of the tt brown forum would be able to show real direction and quick realization of the space policy condition , and I would (I will say this again for the umpteenth time) Very, very much wish to engage in a co-operative discussion or partnership for that with you and Raymond and others.

Despite any appearances otherwise, I really do not wish to engage for any type of megolamania from my side , but for real planning, real co-operation and real teamwork together .

This is what Raymond suggested and this is what I hoped to achieve . My intention was always only that , and if you feel that you have seen behind some sort of facade that I was creating into a more "real " truth , which is that I wanted to exploit anyone here or Raymond even, then you are very mistaken . In fact I feel that somewhere my intentions and looked for outcomes have been very misunderstood , which is a great shame because something worthwhile might have come out of all this otherwise .

I am pretty tired and worried actually, a lot is coming into focus now , so I may have been very clumsy or spoken in the wrong way .
I hoped you might reconsider opening the discussion again , but of course I am not entitled to ask for that .

You did say in your response to my question about soapboxes "I will emphatically vote a Nay as it stands"

"As it stands" sounds as though it might imply the alternate which would be , if it stands some other way then the "Nay" might not be final.

Have I misunderstood what you are saying ?

Is there some way that you and Raymond and others could lay down a basis upon which the space policy topic could be investigated together in an alternative way , without me being seen as some sort of "megolomaniac " type.

I really do wish I did not have to do this work by myself . I wish there were many qualified people who would take it up and get it over with . It has made me and my family very miserable but I still feel a huge responsibility to carry it through, because of the seriousness of the task .

Please let me know if there is any circumstance under which you would be prepared to open this topic again.

I wish you all the very best

Amalie
Last edited by amalie on Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:38 am, edited 4 times in total.
amalie
Junior Birdman

Post by amalie »

Anyone ,

How does the "Thomas Townsend Brown Effect" impact US Space Policy . Have there been any connections established ,
does anyone know if there are earlier pathways historic , scientific or humanistic that can be explored to discover those connections ?

Amalie
Chris Knight
Keeper of the Flame

Post by Chris Knight »

Someone will have to give the definition of "The Townsend Brown Effect," per my previous post, before we can comment on it.
Andrew
Qualight Environmental
(http://www.qualight.com, http://www.qualightenv.com, http://www.qualightscp.com)

"If you think the situation is under control, then you don't truly understand the situation."
amalie
Junior Birdman

Post by amalie »

Chris Knight wrote:Someone will have to give the definition of "The Townsend Brown Effect," per my previous post, before we can comment on it.
Chris,

I did look at your previous post , in which you compared the Biefield Brown effect with the Coulomb law .

Obviously this does not have anything much to do with US Space Policy , it is to do with particle physics.

If this is what the "TT Brown Effect" is understood as being , then I have surely misunderstood even more than I thought .

I actually imagined that the TT Brown Effect was something to do with space travel, plasma engines and mystical intellectual dimensions.

I do not know really why people try to link particle physics into mystical ideas and concepts, this must surely create a lot of confusion because the two subjects are very different and fairly incompatible ones. Supposedly that happens because of the concept of emptiness, which both particle physics and certain philosophies seek to understand and to define . If you look at the universe in the way that emptiness dictates, as being both logically based, but also as being only composed of cause and effect, you will find that the rules that reference the properties of physical phenomena serve only one side for attempts at scientific/humanistic equations.

Is there a parallel systems of cause and effect within the human condition, as opposed to the physical condition?
Only I think with regard to the continuum of mental events, which can also be described as a stream of active and latent electrical potentials. For the human condition that sequence of cause and effect is of a moral species, colored by language, emotions and by the preferences which all indicate the unique human status. So where is the parallel between the particle-physical and the meta-physical universe occur . Does a parallel actually exist, I thought it might but perhaps the two cause and effect conditions are actually very incompatible ones .

I was not looking for a comparison or parallel as in Biefield Brown as opposed to Coulumb Law, but as in particle-physics as opposed to meta -physics .

In looking for a possible meeting ground here . I would say that an analogy for Biefield Brown within the metaphysical or human universe would pose that "creativity will emerge as the leading factor" . In the same way that the positive charge predominates . Nature always favors productivity.

The differentials between two massless points in Coulomb Law could be seen as an analogy for the unverified space between the separate thought intervals, which is then undertaken by a mathematical and proportional mental representation in order to allow the definition of the world. Joining up the massless perceptual points into an image as it where .

What I really meant by my question was, did Townsend Brown have any particular feeling or interest in space policy?

No reason to suppose that , but then by inventing so many controversial flying vehicles and meeting with so much opposition and secrecy must have involved and perhaps influenced the space policy objectives of his time. From the little that I know about that side, there were many problems, so TT Browns research into space would have been very frustrated by the repressive policy oversights.

Perhaps this is what the TT Brown forum is not overly interested to discuss space policy , because of earlier and difficult outcomes .

Amalie
Martin Calloway
Junior Birdman

Post by Martin Calloway »

Having lost a long post which might not have been as cordial as it could have been I will keep this short.

Amalie said " do not know really why people try to link particle physics into mystical ideas and concepts, this must surely create a lot of confusion because the two subjects are very different and fairly incompatible ones"

Why do you say this Amalie. What brings you to this conclusion?

Cannot two seemingly incompatible subjects both be true and workable together?

As for Space Treaties. I distrust the historical connotations that attach themselves to the word " Treaty". And I doubt that all your words show any change, especially for one who can not grasp the concept of possible linking above.

My question, for all of your talk of "humanity" in space, whaere would you stand on the idea of " non-human" rights to certain homelands? Seems we have been here before regarding treaties even before a flag was planted on Bahamian soil and the words were spoken " I claim this land in the name of Spain"

Amalie, you have many words but a long way to go before reaching understanding. Just, as they are fond of saying here on this forum "My humble opinion", Martin
Chris Knight
Keeper of the Flame

Post by Chris Knight »

Amalie,

My apologies to the entire forum members - those active and those just watching.
What I really meant by my question was, did Townsend Brown have any particular feeling or interest in space policy?
How does the "Thomas Townsend Brown Effect" impact US Space Policy . Have there been any connections established, does anyone know if there are earlier pathways historic , scientific or humanistic that can be explored to discover those connections ?
This is probably the most blunt thing you will ever see me write. Watching several areas in forums over the past couple of weeks diverted into a morass of endless, meaningless mumble jumble having little to with T. Townsend Brown, I have to ask this:

Do you have any idea who T. Townsend Brown was, what his research consisted of, what his daughter or wife's names are, his history with the CIA / NICAP / FBI, Project Winterhaven, who the "Catalina [Caroline] Group" are, or any part of his life or work ?

I could go into any forum on the internet, and say, "How does _____ impact space policy ?" Particle physics, laundry detergent, cat food...whatever the forum might be. My request, is to please, step out of your mental box, read up a bit on T. Townsend Brown, and join us, if you would like to, in a meaningful discussion on the life and work of T. Townsend Brown and his research, for which this particular forum was created.

I understand that space policy is your passion. That is fantastic. When you find a link between space policy and T. Townsend Brown, then I would love to discuss that as well.
Last edited by Chris Knight on Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Andrew
Qualight Environmental
(http://www.qualight.com, http://www.qualightenv.com, http://www.qualightscp.com)

"If you think the situation is under control, then you don't truly understand the situation."
amalie
Junior Birdman

Post by amalie »

Dear Chris ,

I am sure there must be a link because I understood that Townsend Brown had discovered plasma propulsions,
and applied those to experimental space faring vehicles , or flying saucers.

Anyway it does not look as if you want to give me much more information ,
so I guess I will have to try and find out what I can for myself.

Amalie