PETROVOLTAICS - Electricity from Rocks

For a discussion of the science of Townsend Brown, his experiments and his ideas.
arc
Junior Birdman

Re: PETROVOLTAICS - Electricity from Rocks

Post by arc »

Linda

I see you also have a retentive mind, the original question from back on page 2 or 3 ?. What happens when lightening..?
I can say from experience that a big hole develops. (A steel post retaining a fence was bored into a qurtz bearing rock structure. the fence/post was hit in a storm.)
But you are after more than this basic hole in the ground fact <g>.
If I follow your faint footprints in the dust, it has the potential to be correlated to the TTB effect. I remember discussing something along this line with Kevin a while ago, he mentioned Browns-Gas and I mentioned a fist sized piece of quartz I have. It was after I had previously asked you if your father had cut smooth ledges on his rocks to attach the coaxial cables for monitoring. My quandry is, does quartz go back to its "natural nature" after it has been melted and poured into a container to cool.
arc
I do not believe our destiny lays beneath our feet... it lays beneath the stars
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

Arc. Boy, you have me on that one! I never knew that quartz could be " melted and poured".... but I suppose thats possible ... thinking of lava etc.

I think one of my other questions was .... what is the field like for 2 or 3 million volts?

I have the nagging feeling that this discussion is valuable. Why else would AM erase his thoughts in this direction?

More questions than answers territory! Linda
arc
Junior Birdman

Post by arc »

Linda
That’s the problem I don’t know if it can be melted and poured, I’m surmising on this one, I looked up Kevin’s comments on Browns Gas and how it burns at very high temperatures and burns extremely cleanly, high enough that the television industry use it to melt and seal the vacuum tubes of TV's. Soooooooo if it is that hot them maybe it just might do my little job for me, supposing that I can find some one with a unit, (or have to make one myself). EDIT; found the melting point = 1650 C

I had a chuckle at your comment on AM's removal of this question and others that he/they placed. Cleaning tracks but...oooops someone else had already copied it into their reply... I think there were blind alleys and very few questions.
What’s that old saying, me tinks deres somit going on here.

My understanding is quartz has a low K factor so its use as a dielectric is not advisable, but then I may be totally wrong. BUT your question has a twist to it that I have seen somewhere before and it relates to deliberately applying voltages to pizo electrics and what happens. I will locate it and post.

Did your dad use lots of granite pieces in the monitoring?.

2-3million V, you are really playing in the big leagues... that’s red cape and blue pants territory.

Questions and answers, your right on that , so it may come down to mock up, there are many paths of thought on this, some going back to Mu.
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

arc,

What it may eventually boil down to is that redneck version of applied science. As in " Hey Y'all ..... watch this!" <g> .... and yes, I am familiar with the smell of ozone.

There are just so many places that we have not quite gone yet...Extremely high voltages is just one of those areas.

And yet I always have the feeling that Dad somehow is staying just a breath ahead. Its an interesting image. Which actually stays solid enough with me that it doesn't bother me when information ( once posted) starts being sucked back. I know that there will always be tidbits left behind that someone, somewhere will pick up and make useful.

And this comment might only make sense to a few out there.... but always worth repeating. The theme of the Russian exchange with Kozyrev continues ... I think of " From Russia with Love" and the phrase leaps out .... shaken not stirred:.<g>

Thanks for being out there, arc .... and others. Its nice seeing other clouds on the horizon! Linda
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Linda Brown wrote:Arc. Boy, you have me on that one! I never knew that quartz could be " melted and poured".... but I suppose thats possible ... thinking of lava etc.

I think one of my other questions was .... what is the field like for 2 or 3 million volts?

I have the nagging feeling that this discussion is valuable. Why else would AM erase his thoughts in this direction?

More questions than answers territory! Linda
Ms. Brown,

Characteristically speaking, melted quartz becomes fused quartz and is better than fused silica in that it is much more temperature stable and resists cracking from temperature changes. From what I know, there are two ways that are normally used to melt. Forgetting all the "ins and outs" of the processes, fused quartz and fused silica are essentially glass and are referred to as "non-crystalline" with each having it's own characteristics, for instance, fused quartz can block UV.

There are certain reports of experiments that I have in my notes somewhere about molten spheres of quartz being attracted to each other or some sort of anomaly but others I am sure can give specifics.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Junglelord
Space Cadet

Post by Junglelord »

Interesting electric battery from crystals and rocks that does not lose it potential.
John Hutchinson.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeUgDJc6AWE
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla

Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Griffin
Senior Officer

Jitterbug & Time Warp

Post by Griffin »

Yes, let's do the Jitterbug and Time Warp dances again. They're especially appropriate around the holidays and at gatherings. All we need is a keyway to the dance hall.

As has been said, "dancing is better than marching."

As ever,

Griffin
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

A big rock battery!

Also, for the last thirty years, scientists have been unable to explain the conductivity of the mantle, which is crossed by natural electrical currents at depths of 70 to 350 kms, even though olivine, one of the main mineral components of the upper mantle, is completely isolating.

http://www.physorg.com/news147623437.html

skyfish
arc
Junior Birdman

Post by arc »

Skyfish
My understanding of this phenomenon is that the actual core of our planet is a very slow burning natural nuclear furnace of sorts (uranium/iron/other heavy metals). It has been found to be giving off H3, a derivative of nuclear processes. Combine this with the immense electric field of the sun and we have a very active and complex flow pattern happening across the surface layers that also goes down to the earths core. The findings that you located about a month ago regarding the sun making repeated momentary magnetic tube connections with our planet ties it all together. Our own electric bow-shock wave out in front of us in space also demonstrates the sheer amount of electrical field potential the planet is making. Jupiters field is about 10 times larger and extends a long way out into space.

The variations in Dr Browns measurements are making more and more sense as we find out about our little neighborhood. Kevins sensing of flux changes would include the phases of the moon as it cuts the flux lines between sun and earth, it bet it goes crazy at eclipse time.

This is where Andrews team will be able to make some "interesting connections". superconducting will be the key in the lock.

arc
Radomir
Senior Cadet

Now that...

Post by Radomir »

redneck version of applied science. As in " Hey Y'all ..... watch this!" <g>
Now that...was funny.

R.
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

Radomir,

I thought that was funny too. Vision in my head of the coyote and roadrunner ... coyote all frizzeled holding a cord or somesuch. Wide eyed ... smell of ozone ..... oh wait ... that was just me. Waiting for a flash of ball lightning to drift across the room!

Applied Science! As opposed to " Armchair science".

Hey Y'all .........<g> Linda
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

The coyote

Post by Mikado14 »

Hello there Ms Brown,

Speaking of the coyote, if he had all that money to buy all those things from ACME, ...why didn't he just buy dinner?

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

Actually Mikado,

I always thought of the ACME Company as sort of a stand in for the Military Industrial Complex ..... all that money spent .... and the guy on the using end STLL can't figure out how to do things entirely right.

And the BEEP BEEP .... always sort of makes me think of Dad. <g> Linda
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Some converted to electricity, some converted to...

Empirical evidence that as recently as ~200 Ma the Earth was only ~60% of its present diameter, and that today’s oceans, and the waters in them, did not exist on the planet may come as a shock to most scientists, especially those in earth sciences who have been taught differently with fundamental philosophies that have not changed in the past 200 years.

http://www.expanding-earth.org/

Energy and matter are one and the same...

Energy converting to matter?

skyfish
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Next stop 2012...

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news ... aches.html

These breaches indicate that during the next period of high solar activity, due to start in 2012, Earth will experience some of the worst solar storms seen in decades.

What an odd coincidence!

skyfish