PETROVOLTAICS - Electricity from Rocks

For a discussion of the science of Townsend Brown, his experiments and his ideas.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: PETROVOLTAICS - Electricity from Rocks

Post by Mikado14 »

skyfish wrote:...the atomic structure of quartz makes it sensitive to radio waves...maybe some other naturally occurring crystal would be sensitive to other subatomic energies....now...if gravity exists in wave form...

imho
>( )">
Mr. skyfish,

I have to ask this question before I comment, you finished your post with "imho", are you implying that the statement "the atomic structure of quartz makes it sensitive to radio waves" is your opinion or can you state a source?

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Well...that is just something that seemed likely to me...but I did find this...helices...spirals...where have we seen that before...
http://www.uwgb.edu/dutchs/petrolgy/QuartzStruc.HTM
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

skyfish wrote:Well...that is just something that seemed likely to me...but I did find this...helices...spirals...where have we seen that before...
Marc,

This one was quite unusual.

If you look close you'll see hexagonal holes arranged like "donuts". This regular pattern of holes are like the microcellular construction of the chitin shells and the wings Prof. Grebennikov described. Could it be that quartz and the microcellular shells both share the cavity structural effect (CSE) as described elsewhere in this forum? https://www.ttbrown.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 308#p18308

And the original link is to this site. Antigravity, ball lights, and other effects are reported with CSE materials.
http://amasci.com/greb/greb2.html

Now this section deals with PETROVOLTAICS - Electricity from Rocks. Now the granite type materials are also porous and resemble cavities although they are not microcellular in nature but the pores are generally larger. Now here's where a geologist can give us some good advice. Andrew, are there any igneous or basaltic materials that would have microcellular pores? The finer pore structure may enhance the CSE and if there is a flux or spiral flow of neutrinos or whatever you wish to call them and convert this to a voltage. If you look at one cell or one pore, it would be analogous to a leyden jar capacitor. And array of these capacitors could reflect these rays of energy and since ball lights are reported, I suggest that this is ball lightning and each ball of plasma would be contained within the cavity near the bottom of the cell. When Dr. Brown attached the electrodes to each side of the rock, could he be extracting power from this microplasma and the electrodes would allow it to transfer some of the energy into voltage?

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
Chris Knight
Keeper of the Flame

Post by Chris Knight »

Htmagic,

Many of the rocks Townsend used for sensors were composed of granite, which consists primarily of quartz (silica), feldspar, and small amounts of mica (biotite and muscovite).

I don't know if this will help, but I had a train of thought going some years ago about solid versus cellular sensors, which eventually led to microwave sintering while we were looking for high-K dielectric materials. Townsend worked with litharge (lead monoxide), which is basically a dense electrode material separated by a non-conducting material (dielectric) in a crystal structure. If you think of it that way, you end up with a cellular capacitor on a molecular level, or just a molecular sensor:

(+)
| O - Pb - O - Pb - O - Pb |
| Pb - O - Pb - O - Pb - O | (-)
| O - Pb - O - Pb - O - Pb |---
| Pb - O - Pb - O - Pb - O |
| O - Pb - O - Pb - O - Pb |

Perhaps you could look at granite in a similar fashion (some are better than others).

Koolau basalt, which was one of Townsend's best sensors is different in that the crystal grains are much finer since the material cooled faster.

Hawaiian basalt generally has a composition of 48.4 wt% SiO2 (quartz), 13.2 wt% Al2O3 (alumina), 11.2 wt% FeO (iron oxide), 9.7 wt% MgO (magnesium oxide), 10.3 wt% CaO (calcium oxide), 2.4 wt% Na2O (disodium oxide), and trace amounts of K2O (potassium oxide), TiO2 (titanium dioxide), and other minerals. Koolau basalt contains more silica than typical Hawaiian basalt.

Don't know if that's much help. As far as "holes" go, how about any of the perovskite materials, such as Barium titanate (BaTiO3), which has a one Ti(+4) atom surrounded by six O(-2) atoms and eight Ba(+2) atoms in a crystal structure. So, I suppose the location of the Ti atom could be considered a cavity.
Andrew
Qualight Environmental
(http://www.qualight.com, http://www.qualightenv.com, http://www.qualightscp.com)

"If you think the situation is under control, then you don't truly understand the situation."
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Wow...thanks guys...that is so very interesting...you have me up late again! Chris, what is special about the naturally occuring crystals and rocks(granite, feldspar, mica and basalt) that made them desireable for Dr. Brown's work? Doesn't it relate the ther very atomic structure...and it being "tuned" to naturally ocurring forces? Aren't varying crystals just a larger expression of their atomic scale? I was curious about the possibility of large scale monolithic constructs that might interact also and function like accumulators.
>( { )">
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

OH....the other pic on that link shows helices in crystal...
The basic structure of quartz consists of spiral chains (helices) of tetrahedra around three- and six-fold screw axes.
Tetrahedra....hmmmm...what else is a tetrahedron???
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

skyfish wrote:Well...that is just something that seemed likely to me...but I did find this...helices...spirals...where have we seen that before...
Mr. skyfish,

Your previous statement that I asked about was - "the atomic structure of quartz makes it sensitive to radio waves" - was what I was referring to. I can understand how it may seem likely to someone but what it seems, according to your statement, is not the case.

Also, the link you posted does not work for me, could you please check it?

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Mikado,
Please elaborate. Are you saying that the properities of a crystal is not determined by its atomic structure? And as always...much of my stuff is just my own opinion.
>( { )">
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Skyfish,
have you ever wondered about bee's?
About the geometry of honeycomb, and why when they turn the honeycomb through ninty degrees , the result is a queen, I do.
http://www.answers.com/topic/honeycomb
Ever wondered about resonance?
ever wondered about bee's navigation, I do.
Take a bee line.
Think about the sound of music, but at what frequency/s?
What frequencies are we subjected to now?, and why?
Alter the frequency, then what happens to the DNA?
I'll buzz off now.
kevin
fibonacci is king
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

skyfish wrote:Mikado,
Please elaborate. Are you saying that the properities of a crystal is not determined by its atomic structure? And as always...much of my stuff is just my own opinion.
>( { )">
Mr. skyfish - No, I am attempting to get an answer out of you so let's retrace our steps. Here is the post that started it all:
skyfish wrote: Just wanted to add to this...
I think that if one is to start really looking at the world around us...really looking with an eye to how it works...and you consider the light...photons....prisms....electromagnetic spectrum...first principal kind of thinking...then consider the old quartz radio with an actual piece or quartz....what is special about quartz about quartz that makes it to elemtromagnetic waves? Well I was curious too...actually started looking in the properties of crystals and gemstone...but specifically their atomic structure...the atomic structure of quartz makes it sensitive to radio waves...maybe some other naturally occurring crystal would be sensitive to other subatomic energies....now...if gravity exists in wave form...

imho
>( )">
I have made the part bold and in red in the above quote that I asked about in this post:
My first post wrote: Mr. skyfish,

I have to ask this question before I comment, you finished your post with "imho", are you implying that the statement "the atomic structure of quartz makes it sensitive to radio waves" is your opinion or can you state a source?

Mikado
Now in my second post, I asked you about answering my first post and I quoted the link that you posted that did not work for me:
skyfish wrote:
My second post wrote: Well...that is just something that seemed likely to me...but I did find this...helices...spirals...where have we seen that before...
Mr. skyfish,

Your previous statement that I asked about was - "the atomic structure of quartz makes it sensitive to radio waves" - was what I was referring to. I can understand how it may seem likely to someone but what it seems, according to your statement, is not the case.

Also, the link you posted does not work for me, could you please check it?
Now, I will reask my question based upon the first quote from you at the top of this post: Is it the statement "the atomic structure of quartz makes it sensitive to radio waves" your opinion or do you have a source that states this? I do not see anywhere in any of my post that I even remotely inferred that "the properities of a crystal is not determined by its atomic structure"

Thank You for any time you may give in answering my above question.

Mikado
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Mikado,
The link is working.

Kevin,
Related to colony collapse??? Is something happening to the field?
I see the fibonacci connection. I think (just my opinion) that it is the rotation of the "energetic quantum underworld" that is being manifest in our larger world and that it is the energy of the universe moving through the slinky of spiraling space/time that provides the rotation.
I wonder...does time have a quality of or exist in something like quantum packets...segments...like measurable intervals...a unit...a moment that represents right now....how ever long that is??? I don't mean a human defined second etc.
We keep seeing the spiral, helices, and other patterns that repeat in nature in accordance with a natural law...golden ratio etc...I think it says something about the rate of rotation of the medium...but I am not sure how that would be expressed mathematically. That naturally occurring crystals and rocks might harmonize with the ether and that different materials would react to different frequencies seems to be a reasonable line of inquiry. I have rocks all over my house.
Schauberger was deeply aware of this. I am reading some of his stuff right now.
If we consider the possibility( I think it is probable) that DNA is interacting with this medium then that opens a whole different line of questioning. Orgone...??? I am not sure...but all of nature and every living thing was created and evolved in the "field"...it does seem odd that some would view it as inconsequential. All is connected....ihmo.
OH by the way...I do find it interesting that there is a tendancy to describe this alternate view of nature with the terms and math of standard physics...which cannot even tell us why magnets work...or what gravity is...missing mass...dark energy...
>( { )">
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Mikado,
I am sorry, but I did not know that an offical source was required. It was my own opinion....as I keep stating. You are implying that the atomic structure of quartz has nothing to do with it's interaction with radio waves. The suspense is killing me ...you have questions and objections...I would truly appreciate an answer...I am always open to ideas...that is the great thing about this forum.
>( { )">
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

skyfish wrote:Mikado,
I am sorry, but I did not know that an offical source was required. It was my own opinion....as I keep stating.

You finished that first post with IMHO! You also have said this - "much of my stuff is just my own opinion". When I see the word "much" that means that not all you say is your opinion. I just simply asked if the statement was just an opinion or you read something somewhere to have given you that thought or did you just pluck it out of the air, all because you used the word "much" which means "not all". If there is any "official source"..you tell me.
skyfish wrote: You are implying that the atomic structure of quartz has nothing to do with it's interaction with radio waves. The suspense is killing me ...you have questions and objections...I would truly appreciate an answer...I am always open to ideas...that is the great thing about this forum.
>( { )">
I don't remember implying a damn thing all I have been doing is asking you a question. As to you appreciating an answer, so would I and I asked first.

Mikado
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Mikado...hmmmm from wiki...

Mikado is an old term for the Emperor of Japan. It can also refer to:
Foods:
• French and Asian brands of Pocky-like chocolate-covered breadsticks
• An Austrian coffee and tea company succeeded by Julius Meinl
• A Croatian rice chocolate manufactured by Zvecevo.
• A biscuit consisting of a biscuit base with strawberry jam, marshmallow and coconut on top, originally made by Jacob's biscuit company in Ireland
Animals and plants:
• Mikado (beetle), a genus of feather-winged beetles
• Mikado Shrimp, the mantis shrimp Kempina mikado
• Mikado Pheasant, Syrmaticus mikado
• 'Mikado', a well-known cultivar of the plant Syngonanthus chrysanthus
Other uses:
• Mikado (band), a French pop group (1982-1991)
• Mikado (flatware), a Dutch brand of flatware
• Mikado (game)
• Mikado companies, European Japanese import-export companies
• Mikado Township, Michigan
• Mikado yellow
• The nickname of the Israeli activist Michel Warschawski
• A locomotive-wheel configuration of 2-8-2
• A gray loden coat for railroad workers
• A student society and its internet message board at the National University of Ireland, Maynooth
• A coloring paper for Easter eggs produced by a paper company called Brauns.
• A character in video game Bushido Blade.
• A character in Question (comics)
• The Mikado, a comic opera by Gilbert and Sullivan

In all of those posts I said it was my opinion...yep...just snatched it out of thin air...that's the way I like to do things..it's amazing what you can find there...

Now..there might be an official source...but I am not familiar with one...

One thing is for sure...damn...angry...party of one...
Chris Knight
Keeper of the Flame

Post by Chris Knight »

I'd like

"A biscuit consisting of a biscuit base with strawberry jam, marshmallow and coconut on top, originally made by Jacob's biscuit company in Ireland,"

for $300 please, Mr. Dawson.
Andrew
Qualight Environmental
(http://www.qualight.com, http://www.qualightenv.com, http://www.qualightscp.com)

"If you think the situation is under control, then you don't truly understand the situation."