Wondering....

For a discussion of the science of Townsend Brown, his experiments and his ideas.
grassahhoppah
Space Cadet

Wondering....

Post by grassahhoppah »

I don't want to "jack" someone else's thread, so I'll start one.

This thought comes from one of the "only1egg" videos...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uF8otSSP ... re=related

My wondering is if there possibly could be the use of Tesla's idea of wireless power transmission in conjunction with TTB's electrogravitic effect?

From what I have seen, a very high voltage is needed to be strong enough to produce enough "lift". For a "ufo" to lift off, it would need a very strong source of power being generated on board. Which depending on how much technology is still well above my head for power generation devices, makes me think that a generator of such could pose to be big and heavy, and in effect be a cement block holding it down.

So if one was to transmit this power wirelessly, the craft would be much lighter and more likely to achieve lift off. So the only thing needed on board would be what is necessary for field control to provide directional propulsion (up, down, side ways). Of couse the proper set up of components required to produce the "lifter effect".

Tesla claimed that he could transmit this power to any location in the world. The flip side is, if for some reason there was an interruption in this transmission, we would have a ufo crash.

Thoughts?
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

wireless

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

A few things come to mind for me and understand, technically I am a babe in the woods.

But if you were sending power in a wireless manner to a ship somewhere doesn't that automatically mean that you have to have a sending station?
So what would be involved in having stations all over the world to handle this?

Or ... wild though... perhaps since the " sidereal radiation" Dr. Brown kept talking about could go through anything anywhere perhaps only one station would do ... with various ships being .... " tuned" to different " beams" I say( " beams" because I have no other word for it and I am harking back to Teslas Idea here just a little. everything in quotes should have a variety of explanations)

But if there were " sending stations" all over the world ... then they would have to have " personel" wouldn't they? How many? Would they even know what they were actually doing or would that knowledge be kept to the inside of that particular onion. Or ... could such a thing be computers? Thoughts?

So if there was a " problem" with that " transmission" and the "power" was " cut off" to a " ship in the field" What would it do? Wobble? Fall to the ground like a leaf?

If that was the case then why was Dr. Brown enlisting his daughters help in looking for reports of the "wobblers" ..... unless .... someone else was doing what he was doing too ....... but .... who? Elizabeth
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

someone else?

Post by Victoria Steele »

You slay me Elizabeth. I think that you already know the answer to this one. Anyone as well versed in this story as you are would see the Russian connection too, but you are being generous here and giving this one to me. OK. Great.

the Russians, of course. Not just Russians but the " Caroline splinter group" that has been mentioned before. That group. I'll bet the Russian government was clueless to their existence. But I think Dr. Brown knew and he was keeping tabs with what they were doing. One of the ways is to scan the reports for the troubles he already knew they might have.

Am I right? Maybe? Feels right. Anyway, there was a reason that this red headed kid who HAPPENED to be drawn into his organization. Its been ten years since the " splinter group" was sent to Russia and perhaps there has been a slow rift of loyalties? Morgan already said something about " rivalries" and " taking coup on each other" ..." stealing ponies "etc...... and though I am sure Dr. Brown has the capabilities of communicating with this splinter group .... maybe at some point they just stopped talking to each other? Happens in the best of families. Whaduathink? Victoria
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Hop...
Tesla had already demonstrated the workability of generating and transmitting power supplies through space in his experiments near Colorado Springs in 1899.

The first station to transmit such power on a global basis was financed by JP Morgan and was under construction by Tesla at Wardencliffe on Long Island NY just after the turn of the century. The construction progressed until the time that more conventional scientists and engineers convinced Morgan of the detrimental economic and potentially destructive aspects of such a facility and he pulled funding before it was finished.

The tower was torn down early in the 20th century, but the brick power station that was erected at its base still stands sealed and fenced off in the middle of a NYC suburban neighborhood.

Yes...come to think of it, if electrogravitic interdimensional craft were cut off from their power source(s), they would probably wobble and crash, hence the need for high voltage power sources on board.

It's an argument and situation analogus to the Edison/DC vs Tesla/AC power grid arguments of the late 19th century. The Tesla originated systems won the argument and it's what the "grid" operates upon to this day, decentralized supply as opposed to centralized supply.

Elizabeth...Who ? Someone/something in Earth's far away future perhaps ?

flow.... :wink:
Dancing is better than marching
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

A craft WOBBLES to your EYES, what do your eyes see?
They see what is relative to here, where they evolved.

To WOBBLE, is to modulate.
To MODULATE is to alter the balance.
The balance between the push and the pull.
The push down is attracted to the surface.
The pull is attracted to the surface of the other end of the transfer alignment.
Youre either here, or there, in between, you wobble.
To our eyes only.
kevin
fibonacci is king
grassahhoppah
Space Cadet

Post by grassahhoppah »

Elizabeth-

I will process and research your input on the key words.

The wireless power transmission I was referring to is exactly what flowperson mentioned.

I am just on the tip of the iceberg in the learning curve of all of this. So I maybe prone to be a little off kilter until I learn more.

The story as I understand it, is that from a single point, Tesla claimed he could transmit power anywhere in the world. The Wardencliffe tower was being built under the premise of wireless communication, until some financial people found out that Tesla had an alterior motive of being able to send everyone in the world free electricity.

But that wouldn't stop someone else from constructing one later (or more) for their private work.

If there was/is an onboard power generator being used, I am very interested in learning about a device who's power output ability overcomes it's physical weight. At least in terms of how I ponder a ufo would be powered from. Obviously many airplanes, jets, and rockets have such a power producing set up (but very noisy).

I have to think that a Tesla tower would limit travel to the region of the earth, where as an onboard power supply could expand travel beyond.

But probably once again, I am trying to relate the things I do know and understand (or at least think I know for now), with that of which I am trying to understand.

What is this power source that would allow them to operate independently?
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Grassahhoppah,
The power source, is the source of all.
Where does the grasshopper come from?, where does it go.

The tree is the wisest, it stands still , and says thank you.

It grows into the ground, it grows into space.
I am positive and negative of its wisdom.

The Earth was Teslas storage pot, of positive, space is attracted to the positive.
The Earth creates the positive by spinning the negative around, if the craft can do this in miniture, space will be attracted to the craft, from which ever direction you desire.
The space will therefore move to you, do as the tree, stand still and say , thank you.
kevin
Last edited by kevin.b on Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fibonacci is king
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

our Hobbit poet

I thank you very much for that kevin. Poetry ... certainly

And for your Grassahhoppah, if this seems a strange bit of writing to you. Just hang with us a little more and it begins to make more and more sense! Kevin just senses things that we can not. Eventually maybe I will catch up with him but until then, I just appreciate his poetry.

I say again kevin. I hope you are keeping notes. Elizabeth
Hector
Space Cadet

Wireless energy

Post by Hector »

The problem with the Tesla wireless transmission method is that if done through air, it will travel spherically outward and will drop in strength by half as the distance from the source doubles; this is the inverse square law. In addition, there are inefficiencies in the rate of induction in the receiver. Finally you have to condition the source energy into its final useful form, which does not come for free.

A lot of this can be avoided or reduced if you adopt a more conventional contemporary approach of using beam of microwave energy. This idea has been explored seriously since the 60’s. In experiments simple magnetrons and high frequency inverters have been used to transmit energy at efficiency levels approaching 85%.
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Hector,
With respect,
Do you think Tesla was bothered about laws , written by people?
He was in touch with far higher intelligence.
If you try and do anything with current physics, its all just limited by the reality it exists in.
Many things will match and agree, but others won't, and will not be visable to our limited five sense reality.
Its time to start using other senses, sort of universal ones.

Start with a straight line, think of that line on the surface of a sphere, dependent upon where you observe that line, it will look like a curve, but it is a straight line, everything is, but every shape is created by them.
Confusing it is.
Straight lines create circles, and spirals, you just need lots of the straight lines.
Those lines will meet in abundance, at what you could call a nodal point, at that point they will create a sphere, covered and encompassing spirals, You are a consequence, we all are, everything is.

You therefore do not need to send any beam as such anywhere, just attract it there, and allow it to equally repel, thats how universe works, to a hobbits senses anyway.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Hector
Space Cadet

Results

Post by Hector »

Got it, I look forward to your results.
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

results

Thats what this is all about Hector, isn't it? Results? We just all go about it in wildly different ways. But the results are what we are all looking forward to .... in so many different directions, they are hard to count. Elizabeth
grassahhoppah
Space Cadet

Post by grassahhoppah »

kevin.b wrote: The Earth creates the positive by spinning the negative around, if the craft can do this in miniture, space will be attracted to the craft, from which ever direction you desire.
kevin
Too much research has made my brain spin. But I kept on anyway. My head spun even more, so much I was dizzy and had to take a break from my self.

So I stepped away and looked back at myself. My head was spinning like a gyro. No, it was spinning so fast and hard.... it was creating a vortex like a black hole. This was causing all the energy throughout my body to be pulled into it. All this small energy was being pulled and concentrated into a strong energy, being focused to one point to accomplish great things.

Or maybe, the use of so much energy in one concentrated point was drawing all other energy to it. Maybe the spin and the vortex created, was caused by the massive flow of energy into the void (vacuum) that was being created.

Perhaps?

Hector- wasn't part of Tesla's idea to tap energy from the ionosphere? To bring down more power than sent up?
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Hector,
I find when I dowse people that they have a variable field.
They can seemingly modulate that field up and down.
Pregnant women, and those in love have a huge field, so do the very young.
That field has two detectable spin directions.
I have therefore deduced that we are picking up and utilising the two available spin charges and operating electrically.
The larger this field is, the more charge it draws in, hence those in love are almost super charged, and pregnant women miss this after birth, almost like coming down off a drug.
The field is drawing in space, we are space beings.
It is possibly why we stood up, as I find the surface of the earth is shrouded by a positive spin area, normally upto 18 inchs high ( variable , especially dependant on other blobs of mass position, moon etc )

All above that layer is in the opposite direction, I take that as negative, and it is attracted to the positive, hence gravity, hence light.
Remember Tesla said he could turn out light, he wanted to do that to stop war, it sure would be difficult in absolute darkness, no light whatsoever, not natural or manmade.
he knew he could do that as he knew the system that made it possible.
In the beginnng there was light, it does not come from the sun, it is a consequence of the field interactions, all by-field, a biefeld-brown reaction.
kevin
fibonacci is king
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

kevin.b wrote:Hector,
With respect,
Do you think Tesla was bothered about laws , written by people?
He was in touch with far higher intelligence.
If you try and do anything with current physics, its all just limited by the reality it exists in.
And with respect to you as well kevin but I do believe Tesla was bothered about laws written by people. A good portion of his work that I am aware of is very well supported by Faraday's work, Hertz, Maxwell, Ohm, Kirchoff, Kelvin and most importently Hans Christian Oersted. Further, are you saying that the work of Dr. Brown does not utilize current physics OR cannot be applied in the reality of this plane? If so, then Hector and I must be living in an alternate reality. Please do not make conclusive statements especially when you sign off with Fibonacci for he uses the mathematics of this reality for it is all we have to understand the universe from our perspective and the more we "discover" of this realm will only help to improve our understanding of other realms and to see what "Theorems, axioms etc" have flaws.

kevin.b wrote:Many things will match and agree, but others won't, and will not be visable to our limited five sense reality.
Its time to start using other senses, sort of universal ones.
I agree with you on this statement but too many individuals are very grounded by the material with the lust for it for no purpose other than self gratification. My question to you is, how do we open those senses to others? I have found that most individuals are from "Missouri". ( In the US, this phrase is used for someone who is a doubting Thomas and must "put their hands in the wound" to believe.)

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy