"Lifter" experiments "In Vacuum"

For a discussion of the science of Townsend Brown, his experiments and his ideas.
Trickfox
The Magician

Subtle communications

Post by Trickfox »

Hector

I was in contact with a friend last night and we communicated subtely and pondered about your efforts.

I cannot fully explain how and why such communication took place but one thing which resulted was a definate concensus regarding what you are presently doing with your experiments.

It is imperative that you continue this path of research. You are performing a vital service by doing so. Many people are ready to criticize and speculate on the experiments Brown performed in the 40s and 50s. Few of them have actually done the work itself and are qualified to speak about it in public.

You, however, have definately earned my respect, and I encourage you to go forth and continue this endeavor. We are very interested and encouraged by your continuing efforts, so congratulations on the you tubes.

If I can be of any help, please feel free to call upon me.

Trickfox
Hector
Space Cadet

Thanks

Post by Hector »

Thanks Trickfox, I'll keep your offer in mind.

For now I'm just working on getting data for my upcomming paper. At the same time I'm making sure the quality of the new video footage is better than what you see on YouTube now.

Sincerely,

Hector