lifters in a vacuum

For a discussion of the science of Townsend Brown, his experiments and his ideas.
Rocky
Space Cadet

Post by Rocky »

Trickfox,

Interesting you should mention boundary layer conditions. I have been checking into building a small vacuum chamber to sputter thin metallic films for a few tests. The idea for some time has been in the back my mind that very thin multi-layered material may be used to increase the Brown effect. I realize this is not a new earth shattering idea, but one which deserves serious investigated.

Is it possible the passage of an electric charge through a polarized dielectric may create spin in the polarized atoms at the contact between the dielectric and the conductor? If sufficient layers of dielectric and conductive material are laminated one upon the other, and spin begins to resonate in these layers, it would seem to me that this spin alignment could cause changes in the underlying subatomic particles. In particular, if sufficient fermions come into alignment, and are forced to occupy the same quantum state, a condition would exist contrary to the Pauli Exclusion Principal. These particles would have to change from a half-integer spin to integer spin to satisfy this condition. These “virtual bosonsâ€
wdavidb
Junior Birdman

Post by wdavidb »

Rocky,

What you describe is of course part of the picture, but it is my opinion that you are over complicating the situation rather than attempting to grasp the simplicity of it.

Its a lot like trying to climb a ladder by jumping rather than starting at the bottom and simply taking it one step at a time.

This is how I view the situation, as I believe this is the main reason why this is not already a done deal. But if you care to check it out, the Russians are making some amazing progress with this, as they are following in the footsteps of Kozyrev. I would suggest you check his work out, as I'm sure you will get something out of it.

Another source of course is http://www.gravitycontrol.org

Nature does not make the universe complicated, people do that.
Trickfox
The Magician

I disagree with David

Post by Trickfox »

As much as i respect David, I disagree completely with him. in fact I think the reality of it makes it a thousand time more complex, but that is what it it.... COMPLEX.

"Complicated" is a negative term used by people who are not interested in truth. they want to prove a single point.

Science is complex but has foundations of truth. Pseudoscience is full of deceptions, and complications. Without accusing anyone whatsoever here all I have to point out is that every day is a new adventure.

Continue exactly as you are going "mr. wanna-be nubbie" I think you know the answers you are looking for, and you are just looking for the math to prove it aren't you Rocky?
Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Rocky,
I consider what you are describing is a flying carpet.
If the correct chirality of materials was sandwiched, in layers, similer to willhelm reichs orgone accumulator, then i consider attraction may be broken.
I also suspect this is where benontine comes in.
Fill fibres with the slurry to form a one way system ?
Make a box out of such, ark.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

kevin.b wrote:Rocky,
I consider what you are describing is a flying carpet.
If the correct chirality of materials was sandwiched, in layers, similer to willhelm reichs orgone accumulator, then i consider attraction may be broken.
I also suspect this is where benontine comes in.
Fill fibres with the slurry to form a one way system ?
Make a box out of such, ark.
Kevin
I can't find the kernals of corn.......

kevin, wanna try goin over that agin?

Read it three times, either not of coffee on my end or I'm just not seeing what your trying to say.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Mikado14,
My lack of technical knowledge is the problem, not your coffee.
I see things clearly in my head, but cant verbalise them, sorry.
Willhelm Reich I consider created a box where space was enticed into it, and repelled against leaving it, if the living tissue was placed within such an area, then the living tissue would be subjected to a huge inflow of space.
not only space , but space spinning the way that promotes healthy tissue .

If a layered sandwich of specific materials were constructed that repelled the flow of space trying to contact its opposite , ie ;- incoming space positive, trying to attach to negative, gravity?
Then there would be an area where no attraction was taking place.
any space would be diverted upwards instead of downwards= levitation.
I consider a five foot latvian knew this, and knew where to position the rocks, so as to be sort of on line.
I detect space flowing in definate directions and circulations, hence if you follow these, and divert the flow by means of providing a slightly easier route, it will always seek the least route of resistance.
A field will be created around the layers , I dont know how big a field, but I suspect that will depend upon how many layers etc.
No power needed at all, its constantly available.
Go with the flow.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

kevin.b wrote:Mikado14,
My lack of technical knowledge is the problem, not your coffee.
I see things clearly in my head, but cant verbalise them, sorry.
Willhelm Reich ...........................Go with the flow.
Kevin
It is clearer, I knew the Latvian could do it!

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
grinder
Senior Officer

interactions

Post by grinder »

Mikado, kevin. Have you noticed that you both are about as far apart as could be imagined ..... YET ....... there is something connecting you ? I am enoying watching this happening but I'll be darned if I understand it. There is just something wildly ........ mystical ...... about this forum. Am I the only one who has noticed this? Can't be!!!! grinder
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Grinder,
I detect two opposing flows, that can co-exist , pass each other and not interfere with each other at all, until they enter a point of mutual attraction, and under pressure join together.
They are the same, just spinning in opposing directions.

If they encounter a pathway of less resistance, then they will follow it happily.
Provide the pathway, and space will follow the yellow brick road.
Then if you have variable direction pathways, that always offer less resistance, then you will see space follow this.
The tree knows this, it sits on a central point where many lines meet, by turning the pathway upwards and downwards, space flows up the tree, and down into the ground, a field is created with a north pole at the top, gravity is altered within the tree, if the apple had hit Newton a little harder, he may have wondered how much the apple weighed when it was part of the tree, not how much it weighed when it was on its own?
But where is the apple when it leaves the tree?
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Trickfox
The Magician

Keep Thinking this stuff up it's GREAT

Post by Trickfox »

Rocky wrote:Trickfox,

Interesting you should mention boundary layer conditions. I have been checking into building a small vacuum chamber to sputter thin metallic films for a few tests. The idea for some time has been in the back my mind that very thin multi-layered material may be used to increase the Brown effect.
Rocky
I had the exact same idea while trying to work out te engineering of a set of Magnetic Discs and swing arms for project "Unity" on the gravity control forum.

I've come to the conclusion that the Macro-level engineering of this type of device is all but useless. Mechanical gears and swivel points and other mechanisms are a waste of time. The engineering of this material needs to be done using "Santa Clause machines" (layered atomic structures created using UV cured resins, Lasers and metal vapor deposits).

There is also fluid electrodynamics, Raliegh-Taylor instabilities and perfect dialectric fluid mediums to investigate. The materials must be ordered and controlled at the nanolevel. This implies technologies far in advance of the ordinary building materials available from a local hardware store.

All the surface textures reported by witnesses to these strange craft closely resembles the characteristics that such materials would exhibit if we could create them ourselves. Perhaps even, that we have, or will create such materials soon.

Nature allready provides us with microscopic ceramic clusters of materials which could be seperated and suspended in a perfect dialectric fluid then controlled using lasers. The vortex flow mention in Brown's journal can be controlled at the nanoscale, and the shear multiplicity of the nanostructures would provide the needed inertial reference point by which to anchor the resulting forces.

I'm following you carefully Rocky, and from where I sit you are making perfect sense. I sure am happy you are here. Few people would dare to extend themselves as much as I have. I'm just waiting for people to tear down the castle foundations that I've tried to set up here in this forum.

Looking forward to see more of your ideas here, specially if they are complex and still make sense.

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Where is the apple when it left the trees field?
Scared to answer?
, i fear nothing, think?
Kevin
fibonacci is king
wdavidb
Junior Birdman

Post by wdavidb »

Unity involves a process of focus, in relation to the focus of an underlying force of energy inherent to the form and function of physical structure.

In this respect both gravity and electromagnetism are the resulting responses, so the idea is that in order to affect gravity and electromagnetism in a controlled manner one would modulate the underlying force of energy responsible for both responses.

The engineering of the materials with which to achieve a functional prototype is another matter entirely and indeed a complex issue, but not impossible by any stretch of the imagination.

To address the matter of simplicity.......I would suggest that the basic idea of Unity controlling gravity and electromagnetism by means of focus is a fairly straightforward and simple idea, after all I did design the thing, without wishing to make the concept appear so complex that it could not be readily understood.

It was intended that the basic concept should be understandable to all, including those lacking an advanced level of technical comprehension.

Anyone vaguely familiar with my work would readily understand that my attitude towards simplicity is a practical approach to an extremely complex area of study, whereby I attempt to explain things in the simplest terms possible.

Of course this does not flatter any one's ego, but it was not my intention to flatter any one's ego including my own, it was simply a practical approach to an extremely complex issue.

So whether someone should agree or not agree with my attitude toward simplicity is of little consequence, as the only thing that truly matters to me is whether I have done the best I can to make my work available, while at the same time making myself accessible to all interested parties regardless of their level of academic achievement.
Trickfox
The Magician

CONFUSION

Post by Trickfox »

Unity involves a process of focus, in relation to the focus of an underlying force of energy inherent to the form and function of physical structure.
Of course this was a clear, uncomplicated statement right?

Can anyone else here understand it? I don't
Trickfox
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

A minute apart

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

I was a minute apart from your last post Twigsnapper, closing in on you.

And David. I have to agree. You strive for simplicity and understanding but that last sentence flies away from that goal. I stand with Trickfox on this one to say ...... HUH? ....... Elizabeth
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

Dielectrics

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Oh, I meant to add. I hope some of you noticed that there is going to be a conference on March 13th ( date not set in concrete yet) Its going to be held in Phoenix Arizona and will be a discussion of the " Phoenix Lights" which is a general and best known description of an event that happened over that city TEN YEARS AGO. Now, I put that it captitals because that amount of time has gone by without a complete explanation of what was actually seen.

Paul has been in contact with William Warwick about this conference and if any of you are at all interested in this event ( now thats a silly statement on my part) please contact Paul for further information. I should actually post this again on the " Black Triangle" site because that is where this invitation might actually belong but I have a reason for posting it here.

Mr. Warwick has much on his plate for the next several weeks until his plans and the event are concluded but I wanted him to know that we are all very much interested in what he is putting on.

Perhaps when all the dust settles around him he would like to join our discussion group here. You see he has some back ground in special dielectrics .... and isn't that what we are talking about here folks? So Mr. Warwick, whenever you can, please consider this a special invitation to join this discussion. Perhaps some of us will be able to make your conference too and meet you ahead of time. Elizabeth