lifters in a vacuum

For a discussion of the science of Townsend Brown, his experiments and his ideas.
ETernalightwithin
Space Cadet

Post by ETernalightwithin »

I read you post and it kinda just hit me. Wouldn't a sharp flash be comparable to say a spark gap discharge? Since we know that such a discharge (the sharper the better) stresses the surrounding space.... What do you think of this...

Space is stressed by the sudden release of energy and get deformed. The snapping back of space to it's equilibrium is what the disc feels. So the snapping back of space is what is "pushing" the disc forward.

Eternalightwithin
Chris Knight wrote:Rocky,

That's smart - you are right about the lifters. Mr. Naudin and Ventura aren't all that interested in talking about that aspect of the lifters, though.

The sparks Townsend observed in the tri-arcuate discs are important. In the absence of ion wind in a hard vacuum, what do you think might be the cause of such an effect?

The spark across the gap was followed immediately by an impulse (thrust). Do you think perhaps the thrust was caused by an "equalization" of the electrode charges?
LongboardLOVELY
Junior Birdman

Not my question to answer

Post by LongboardLOVELY »

Hi Mikado,

I have been in and out. Apologies for the late response. Andrew and I are of one accord and therefore occasionally there will be questions directed at him but answered by me, depending on the nature of the question and who is available at that time.

I remember the duck and cover drills from my elementary school days, but they were probably not from the anticipation of imminent nuclear death.

Andrew’s involvement in Townsend Brown’s research is a combination of his passion for the research and his friendship with the Brown family, whom I have known for some time. My involvement with Townsend Brown’s work and Qualight, L.L.C. is an extension of Andrew’s passions; it is only natural that I would put his passions, desires, and vindication as one of my top priorities. But this does not necessarily negate the Brown Legacy's vindication. Stating that it would be satisfaction to prove that Townsend Brown was right was not an afterthought, but MORE like a finishing exclamation point.

!!!

I have an equal and active part in the management of Qualight, L.L.C. My comprehension of Townsend Brown’s work has deepened significantly in the twelve years I have known about it. The educational aspect of Qualight’s mission currently consists of the maintenance of the website as an information portal. The inclusion of educational institutions is currently not an official function, although we are always in search of those unique individuals who fit the profile stated in the mission statement.

Thank you Mikado for your curiosity. I hope these have answered your questions.

LongboardLOVELY
Any fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage - to move in the opposite direction. ~ Albert Einstein
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: Not my question to answer

Post by Mikado14 »

LongboardLOVELY wrote:Hi Mikado,

I have been in and out. Apologies for the late response. Andrew and I are of one accord and therefore occasionally there will be questions directed at him but answered by me, depending on the nature of the question and who is available at that time.
I see, then you have answered that when Andrew doesn't have the guts or capacity, you step in. Well, no more questions for I expect answers from the individual I ask and not an alternate for that disrespects me.
LongboardLOVELY wrote: I remember the duck and cover drills from my elementary school days, but they were probably not from the anticipation of imminent nuclear death.
They definately weren't nuclear for if they were then you have a few years on Andrew or you are just plain bullshitting to attempt to "fill in" with the "older" crowd to appear with first hand knowledge of events.
LongboardLOVELY wrote: Andrew’s involvement in Townsend Brown’s research is a combination of his passion for the research and his friendship with the Brown family, whom I have known for some time. My involvement with Townsend Brown’s work and Qualight, L.L.C. is an extension of Andrew’s passions; it is only natural that I would put his passions, desires, and vindication as one of my top priorities. But this does not necessarily negate the Brown Legacy's vindication. Stating that it would be satisfaction to prove that Townsend Brown was right was not an afterthought, but MORE like a finishing exclamation point.

!!!

I have an equal and active part in the management of Qualight, L.L.C. My comprehension of Townsend Brown’s work has deepened significantly in the twelve years I have known about it. The educational aspect of Qualight’s mission currently consists of the maintenance of the website as an information portal. The inclusion of educational institutions is currently not an official function, although we are always in search of those unique individuals who fit the profile stated in the mission statement.
Passion, desire and vidication, just words that can mean many things. I suppose that you will answer what Andrew's meanings are.
LongboardLOVELY wrote: Thank you Mikado for your curiosity. I hope these have answered your questions.
In ways you can't imagine.

Mikado

PS: I'm taking bets that Andrew will now answer for LongboardLOVELY
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

sunshine, sunshine

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Mikado! There is so much .... tension .... in your answers to LindaB .... that I am thinking you need to just get yourself out in the sun a little bit fella! Take a deep breath! Spring will be here soon! Honest! Elizabeth
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: sunshine, sunshine

Post by Mikado14 »

Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote:Mikado! There is so much .... tension .... in your answers to LindaB .... that I am thinking you need to just get yourself out in the sun a little bit fella! Take a deep breath! Spring will be here soon! Honest! Elizabeth
You are absolutely right. However, I will say, that when I ask a question, it is skirted and then answered by his wife, fine, however, I believe that there is some issue here that needs to see the sun as well.

Never a direct answer, it is highly indicative of ....never mind.

I will let the boy and girl alone as you wish.....for now.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Bulwark
Space Cadet

Post by Bulwark »

Mikado14 wrote:
Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote:Mikado! There is so much .... tension .... in your answers to LindaB .... that I am thinking you need to just get yourself out in the sun a little bit fella! Take a deep breath! Spring will be here soon! Honest! Elizabeth
You are absolutely right. However, I will say, that when I ask a question, it is skirted and then answered by his wife, fine, however, I believe that there is some issue here that needs to see the sun as well.

Mikado
Well Mikado,

I have to ask this since I was told by LongboardLOVELY that she had answered you in regard to Qualight, her and her husbands company. What's your stake in all this? What did you mean about an issue needing to come out in the sun? You have my curiosity up.

I would love to have the two of you hammer it out on my show but it is only a low power station and my boss wouldn't appreciate the long distance phone calls.

Anyhow, what has drawn you to this forum? What do you do for a living? Have you done what Longboard and her husband have done by going around and educating people as to the works of TTBrown? If not, then why not and why do you criticize them? At the least, maybe help with some funds? Never mind that, they aren't nonprofit I think she said.

Sorry for all the questions but I can't help it.

Bulwark
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Bulwark wrote:
Mikado14 wrote:

Mikado
Bulwark wrote:
Well Mikado,

I have to ask this since I was told by LongboardLOVELY that she had answered you in regard to Qualight, her and her husbands company. What's your stake in all this? What did you mean about an issue needing to come out in the sun? You have my curiosity up.
I have no stake in this forum, I contribute what I can just as most others on here. If I can use my abilities, my contacts, knowledge or whatever to help Paul, I will. As to an issue.....well that is personal and I will not start a maelstrom on a hunch.
Bulwark wrote: I would love to have the two of you hammer it out on my show but it is only a low power station and my boss wouldn't appreciate the long distance phone calls.
No thanks.
Bulwark wrote: Anyhow, what has drawn you to this forum? What do you do for a living? Have you done what Longboard and her husband have done by going around and educating people as to the works of TTBrown? If not, then why not and why do you criticize them? At the least, maybe help with some funds? Never mind that, they aren't nonprofit I think she said.
Past experiences and after so many years I decided to Google and found the forum. What I do for a living has been posted on the forum before, do a search I really don't believe I want to touch that. I KNOW that I don't want to touch that one either.
Bulwark wrote: Sorry for all the questions but I can't help it.
It's quite alright but I feel perhaps you need to read a little more on the forum but, ask away and have at it.

Mikado
grinder
Senior Officer

need to know?

Post by grinder »

Hi Bulwark, grinder here.

Turning the tables just a little on you, so be prepared!

I just wondered what your particular stake in all this is also? Idle curiousity? Or, are you taking notes for some particular reason? Sort of the inside scoop? Just a pure inquisitive nature? I can understand that. I appreciated your frank answer about the reason for heading west. Means much.

You and I might be alot alike.

Perhaps you will understand some of the personal interactions within this forum once you have read what has transpired here through the months. Issues that might seem a mystery to you here now have their roots long ago. All those events reflect in peoples responses to each other, sometimes not easily explained.

Mikado for example, is what I consider a sort of "no nonsense" individual. when he asks a question he REALLY wants to hear the answer to THAT question by the person he asked. His miffed attitude toward Andrew and LindaB was I think because they took turns answering him. Now, to them that must have seemed normal. To Mikado it was a frustration! (Mikado. if I have this wrong I trust that you will set me straight in the traces!)

I do not know the state of the Bollands business operations nor would I expect to be privy to that , normally.

And I am sure I have already spoken up too much for other people when I was not addressed myself! Beat you to it. Whats my stake? I want people to get the respect that they deserve. Townsend Brown is just one on my list.

Your turn! grinder
Bulwark
Space Cadet

Re: need to know?

Post by Bulwark »

grinder wrote:Hi Bulwark, grinder here.

Turning the tables just a little on you, so be prepared!

I just wondered what your particular stake in all this is also? Idle curiousity? Or, are you taking notes for some particular reason? Sort of the inside scoop? Just a pure inquisitive nature? I can understand that. I appreciated your frank answer about the reason for heading west. Means much.

You and I might be alot alike.
A few thoughts came to mind when I read your post. Do I have stake? Is it idle curiousity? Am I taking notes for some particular reason? Looking for the inside scoop? Or just an inquisitive nature?

I ask myself, does man have a stake in tomorrow? Are we are brothers keepers? If we sit by and do nothing about anything and watch the child cry from hunger are we better or something less than that?

And then I ask myself, Who am I? Who are any of us? Are we one person fixed at birth? Do we grow like a snowball coming down the mountainside of life, or can we change, shed our skin? A caterpillar becomes the butterfly, leaving the remains of his former self behind.

I look at my yearbook photo--Wheeling High School, Class of 81--and I wonder who that stranger is. Damned if I know. Maybe that's the point, maybe we're not supposed to know, maybe that's what this earthly joy ride's all about. Like Robert Frost said,

We dance round in a ring and suppose,
But the Secret sits in the middle and knows.

Bulwark
Bulwark
Space Cadet

Re: need to know?

Post by Bulwark »

grinder wrote: I do not know the state of the Bollands business operations nor would I expect to be privy to that , normally.
One more comment, All one has to do to see the state of their affairs is to look at their website and she how financially well set they are and the good work of spreading the technology of TTBrown.

Is there anyone esle out there doing it? Anyone else just giving the knowledge on a website? And to go around to educational institutions and spreading this technology to a new generation, that is more than just philanthropy. When do they find the time to sleep.

Bulwark
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

I agree

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Bulwark,

I agree with you that the Bollands deserve much credit for what they have done in the past and what they plan to do in the future. Their role has been that of a quiet wellspring of information in that past and I am sure that stream of information will grow stronger with each year.

Andrew has been extremely quiet while doing all of this in years past. If you read further into the forum you will recognize that many so called "experts" on the work of Townsend Brown have gotten their information directly from the original Bolland website "soteria" I have seen his quiet frustration over that, expecially when I find a quote that was taken directly from that site and then "borrowed" by another, without a backwards glance. Andrew never said too much about all of that because it was more important to him get the information out there and in circulation.

But now, with his own company up and running there has come a time where I think all of us would agree, Now is the time to make sure that the record stays properly stated and people who have been forerunners of all of this get the regard and recognition that they deserve.

What was it that started Andrew on this long trail? Thats a story in itself. What was it about him that prompted first Josephine Brown and then Linda Brown to invite him to study the notebooks? He was just a student of 18 years old, sitting under a tree at their ranch in California. He sat there reading because Josephine would not allow the notebooks out of her sight, but there was just something about this "kid" that she found .... compelling. Linda Brown even admitted that it was a mystery to her, why her mother invited this youngster but she maintained the contact and in doing so became a good friend and then sort of a "gatekeeper" of the information, which flowed into Andrews hands.

There has been no one else out there with that sort of personal contact and history with the " Brown family" except of course and very notably ... Paul Schatzkin. So if someone out there offers information on the personal aspects of Townsend Brown I would look to Paul and Andrew to verify it. Elizabeth
Rocky
Space Cadet

Stressing of space

Post by Rocky »

ETernalightwithin wrote:

Space is stressed by the sudden release of energy and gets deformed. The snapping back of space to its equilibrium is what the disc feels. So the snapping back of space is what is "pushing" the disc forward.

That’s a possible explanation that should be reviewed. I don’t have a good argument against it off the top of my head, assuming the vacuum is free of gases.

This begs a question. Does your conjecture require the potential difference between the conductors of the capacitor to “warpâ€
Trickfox
The Magician

Wow ...This is not NEWBIE material Rocky

Post by Trickfox »

Holly cow.... that's another Nanotechnology application..... WOW

This is a floodgate of great information isn't it.
Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
wdavidb
Junior Birdman

Post by wdavidb »

I think Rocky should get a prize............we have a winner folks.

Having read chapter 50 a few times, the Structure of Space, you've done a great job Paul.......

So it all comes down to a differential, the difference between this and that, quite amazing when you think about it.

If it was any other way it just would not work, it would stop.

The dynamic element of a differential is what keeps it going, which means it cannot stop. So as long as there is a dynamic differential we'll have a universe.
Trickfox
The Magician

don't assume anything!

Post by Trickfox »

David, if you are looking to adopt these terms in the forum then please don't assume anything outright. there is a difference between the word "Differential", and "Symetric" here.

In the use of your terms here, -a single "dynamic differential" would have how many dimensions?

Does the term Pi become relevant here in your opinion David?

Are the terms up/down Right/left and Forwards/backwards still used to describe your universe?

More importantly if the star POLARIS is north (that is 45 degrees up from the horizon looking forwards straight from your earth gravitational reference), and you are looking at Polaris, Which constallations do you see on the right, and which do you see on the left?

If your "dynamic differential" is interpreted as a "polymorphic dimensional shift", then specific fields which use specific forces are at play here. I think we can assume that the "light wall" is the barrier. Hints are everywhere like the Ozone smells, the bright light, ball lightning, "(Plasma at alpha 100)" call it what you will there is high voltage and strong light frequency contents here.

Lots of math and physics here but nothing practical until you start thinking in terms of nanoengineered high "K" "disc like" shaped materials mounted on "nano-swing-arms"which are anchored to a superstructure of some kind.

Do you get my drift here?

All of this technology makes sense but it cannot be made with ordinary materials like tin foil, balsam wood, stainless steel and ordinary ceramics or plastics. Such materials are subject to boundary layer conditions.

Technology dealing in this scale has to be nano-engineered for precisions below the effects of boundary layers. That is the only way you can control the light plasma interactions.

This technology will have to be computer-modelled, and vapor deposited on disolvable scafolding structures. The engineering of practical technology is around the corner, and that's for sure.

If it's not being done right now, I'll do it!!!

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com