antigravity forum

For a discussion of the science of Townsend Brown, his experiments and his ideas.
Jim
Space Cadet

antigravity forum

Post by Jim »

We've been forced by renewed spammers to close the registration again.

For those wishing to join please send a private message and I'll give you my email address. We can still register manually.
Jim
grinder
Senior Officer

suspicious by nature

Post by grinder »

Jim,

People tell me that sometimes I am doggedly susicious by nature so forgive me ahead of time for going " say what? You want me to E mail me so that you can manually enter me in the forum . OK. when I do that how many agencies will be glomming onto my name and the number of teeth I have in my head? I like you alot Jim, from what I have seen you are a smart fella and my concerns are probably not founded at all. It just FEELS wrong.

Maybe my concerns are all just conversation anyway. All of us probably had our eyeteeth counted when we typed up "Townsend Brown "to start with. Somebody tell me I am being suspicious without reason here. Please.

grinder
Trickfox
The Magician

Oh my!!

Post by Trickfox »

*************************Beginning of post************

david
Global Moderator

Tom Brown
« on: November 22, 2006, 12:45:56 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have just been reading some history on TT Brown and he states very clearly that electrogravitic processes work very well in a vacuum, in fact he says they work even better in a vacuum.

On a couple of earlier posts I have reported that lifters do not work in a vacuum, which is the latest word buzzing about the internet.

Brown achieved a lot in his life even though his ultimate dream of space travel was not fulfilled.

After reading much concerning his work with electrogravitics and his involvement with Project Rainbow I am of the opinion that Brown missed one important point, which is understandable considering his educational background and the times in which he lived.

He did not stop to consider that the highly resistant charges applied in his experiments were not the source of the energy he sought to harness, as the basic control agent of all physical manifestation is the underlying force of energy focused to the center of field, which we now refer to as non-linear time field frequency acceleration, (ntffa).

It might seem like a simple idea, but the isolation of internal and external dynamics is of great importance in coming to terms with gravity control. Unfortunately electrogravitics does not take this into account and attempts to work from the outside of a system rather than from the inside.

The internal dynamics cannot be independently modulated from the outside, certainly they can be affected by the application of a charge, but to gain full control of both the internal and external dynamics of any system requires internal operation.

Brown refers to a black-out effect where tools, equipment and supplies would simply vanish during the welding of ships hulls during WWII, as the application of such a huge electrical charge distorted the condition of field. No one seemed quite sure where the tools and equipment vanished, but it would appear that such a huge increase in resistance removed them from the here and now present moment and deposited them within the simultaneous condition of universe which lies just beyond the non-simultaneous condition of the present. And if this material was shifted by means of a space warp distorting the condition of field, they would be removed to the past tense, a condition of field from which they would not return.

It is of some importance that we work from a basic understanding of field, as without this we will not achieve our dream of joining the interstellar community.

Worth reading......... http://www.luminet.net/~wenonah/history/brown.htm

« Last Edit: November 22, 2006, 12:47:33 AM by david »
********************end of post***************
Gee.... I wonder why SCICOP hasen't picked up on this

Could that be because it's not true?
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

Tom Brown

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Oh, now there is an interesting post.

"After reading much concerning his work with electrogravitics and his involvement with project Rainbow"

OK STOP. Suddenly I sense Gerry Vassilatos' input here . Am I right?

Mr. Vassilatos! We are talking about you again!

Before I start slamming you around for not knowing what you were talking about (or knowing and being a disinformation agent) I invite you to join this forum and speak up for yourself!

Do you, in fact even exist? Or has someone else penned your words? If you were AT ALL INTERESTED IN THE FIRST PLACE about speaking the TRUTH about Townsend Brown NOW is your chance to join a dedicated writer and Townsend Browns family, friends and associates in properly presenting his story. If that wasn't your first agenda then I would certainly appreciate learning what it was that you were trying to accomplish. Elizabeth
Trickfox
The Magician

yooo--hooo David

Post by Trickfox »

How about it Mr. Barclay?

We kinda like your idea here of just Flying away to join the interstellar community
It is of some importance that we work from a basic understanding of field
I guess I could not agree more with you on this point.

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Chris Knight
Keeper of the Flame

Post by Chris Knight »

Elizabeth and Trickfox,

Yes, I sense the presence of Mr. Gerry Vassilatos as well being that I've never heard Townsend Brown ever referred to as Tom Brown anywhere else.

I'd like to find the reference for the peices of equipment disappearing. That has not shown up in the Brown family documents to date unless Paul or Elizabeth are privy to it, but Linda Brown has never mentioned it.

Andrew
Qualight, L.L.C.
wdavidb
Junior Birdman

Post by wdavidb »

Who is Gerry Vassilatos? And why does Elizabeth think he's me?

Whether Dr. Brown was associated with a Project Rainbow or if there ever was a Project Rainbow or if there were ever any missing tools and equipment, is not the point. I may have been stung on that one, but I don't know.

The intention was; to show Dr. Brown as a pathfinder and to suggest how his work might be taken to the next step. Without the Dr. Browns of the world we would still be riding horses and many of us would have died before we ever reached the age of 10.

Things do disappear, including people, and sometimes they come back and sometimes they don't.

An interesting point to this is that the past never can catch up to the present simply because the present is accelerating faster than the past.

If you can make a light pulse vanish into thin air you can make anything vanish. And for those who like references you can find the frozen light experiment in Scientific American, plus it has been reprinted in one of their special editions. And the scientists name is Lene Vestergaard Hau.

In reference to the frozen light experiment she sent the light pulse into our future, but time travel is not mentioned, for one milisecond and brought it back. She says this experiment has applications in the field of non-linear optics, and I wouuld certainly have to agree with her on that point.

Its a little strange how we view things like time travel, as we usually picture someone going somewhere, but that somewhere is not very far away. The past and future are as close to us as we can get to anything or anybody. You can't get any closer to the past or future than you are without being in the past or future.

The idea of developing gravity control or anti-gravity is inherently associated with time travel, as a devise capable of controlling gravity must exist as a unified field system unto itself, which means it exists ahead of us or behind us in terms of past and future. There is going to be a time gap.

For example: suppose you have such a devise and you want to go up and resupply the space station, you increase the internal energy of the craft and up it goes. But if the you increase the internal energy beyond a certain point the craft simply blinks out and vanishes from sight. And if you decrease the power the craft reappears, which looks a lot like magic.

So having things vanish could be a bit of a problem if you do not know why they are vanishing or where they go when they vanish.

If a system of focus is involved, its not an overly complicated process.

But one of the really interesting things about all this has to do with the internal and external dynamics being inversely proportional, as the inside of the craft is going to be a great deal more spacious than it might appear from the outside, which feels a bit like........What?

Nonetheless this is an amazing adventure and I think it is a mistake to take any of it too seriously.........because its just too darn serious for anyone to lose their sense of humor over. Humor is like lifeboat equipment, it should be kept in good working order at all times.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Just let me know when the Langoliers show up.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Chris Knight
Keeper of the Flame

Post by Chris Knight »

David,

Mr. Gerry Vassilatos was the author of "Lost Science," which contained a somewhat fictional interpretation of reality concerning Townsend Brown. One of the exercises we have enjoyed on the forums is to follow some piece of information back through time to its original source in order to determine the validity of that piece of information. Paul has become somewhat of an expert at that. For example, following the Philadelphia Experiment back to Mr. William Moore and his sources (Mr. Moore is one of Victoria's specialties :).

In your post, you had named Townsend Brown as "Tom Brown." Elizabeth pointed out that the only time he is mentioned by Tom Brown is 1) by Mr. Vassilatos, or 2) people who have read / been told of Townsend Brown through Mr. Vassilatos' work. So in this case, it was clear that your reference to Brown stemmed originally from Vassilatos' work rather than, say, Mr. Moore's, "The Philadelphia Experiment."

Andrew
Qualight, L.L.C.
Andrew
Qualight Environmental
(http://www.qualight.com, http://www.qualightenv.com, http://www.qualightscp.com)

"If you think the situation is under control, then you don't truly understand the situation."
Trickfox
The Magician

The field and Resistance.

Post by Trickfox »

It's the field David......
Please....
Define "the field" to Mikado and I. Use something "Quantitative" to explain your visions!

Trickfox
wdavidb
Junior Birdman

Post by wdavidb »

Trickfox & Makado

This is my third time writing this and each time it all disappears off the page........maybe someone doesn't like the field.

The field.........the base line, the foundation, the underlying non-linear energy sustaining and perpetuating the structure of universe.

The underlying field of the earth extends from the non-absolute outer boundary of universe to the non-absolute center of the earth's core.

In terms of a quantum relationship we could denote the upper limit of the field as F+ and the lower limit as F- or any other set of characters we might choose. As any point between the high and low represents a differential in dynamic potential corresponding to the dynamic condition of energy and the dynamic condition of resistance existing at the point or any other point in the field.

In relation to the earth itself there are both internal and external dynamics determined on the basis of the underlying force of field focused to the center of the earth's core and the internal and external dynamics are inversely proportional to one another whereby allowing for a balanced field structure.

As the field of the earth affects a relative condition of field remaining relative to the earth, the time, space and motion of the non-simultaneous condition of universe is determined by the rate of field frequency acceleration remaining relative to the earth, in terms of differentials in dynamic potential extending isometrically from the surface curve of the earth to the outer boundary of universe.

The condition of field is determined on the basis of an underlying force, non-linear time field frequency acceleration. This underlying force is both dynamic and continuous in relation to affecting the dynamic condition of field.

If this were not the case the field would fold on itself, as it is the continuous acceleration of the underlying force which sustains and perpetuates the dynamics of the fields structure.

Therefore the apparent accelerative expansion of universe is a simultaneous response to the symmetrical acceleration of field frequency focused to the center of the earth's core.

If we were to make the same observations from the surface of the moon we would find that the apparent acceleration of expansion was greater than that observed from the earth, as the underlying force affecting the field of the moon is accelerating at a higher rate of acceleration than that of the earth, which further extends the non-absolute boundary of universe remaining relative to the moon.

This is where we run into trouble, because it is commonly thought that the associated energy of any system must be proportional to the mass of that system, but this is not the case at all.

The underlying energy of field is a non-resistant force of energy where an increase in acceleration corresponds to an increase in energy and a decrease in resistance to a further increase in energy.

Therefore a decrease in acceleration corresponds to a decrease in energy and an increase in resistance to a further increase in energy.

And as the underlying force of field is non-linear in character, the physical aspects of universe are in fact non-learly structured.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

log?

Post by Mikado14 »

wdavidb wrote:
The underlying energy of field is a non-resistant force of energy where an increase in acceleration corresponds to an increase in energy and a decrease in resistance to a further increase in energy.

Therefore a decrease in acceleration corresponds to a decrease in energy and an increase in resistance to a further increase in energy.

And as the underlying force of field is non-linear in character, the physical aspects of universe are in fact non-learly structured.
Trickfox,

Here yooooouuuuuu go! I see a formula developing here but and this is a big but, owing to the fact that there is constant acceleration and it is non-linear, I see the need for a Constant and/or the use of logs.

Now, It has always been accepted that since there is a relationship between EMF (Electromotive Force, in other words, Electricity) and Magnetism, I would assume, and not wrongly I hope, that just as in Ohm's law and Maxwell and/or Weber, Gauss etc, a simple ratio formula would be the first choice but the underlying factor is the constant acceleration meaning that any calculation would be a brief instant, therefore there would have to be something to take into consideration due to the acceleration.

In the words of Dr. Brown (of movie fame) ....damn............damn damn....

I hate forums, so very difficult to communicate.

Mikado

PS: This summer I will probably work, what did you have in mind? You get that ship built or was it a TARDIS? If you did, I can be available for an......excursion? expedition?
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

A question

Post by Mikado14 »

wdavidb wrote: Therefore a decrease in acceleration corresponds to a decrease in energy and an increase in resistance to a further increase in energy.
David,

Resistance is defined as the opposition to the flow of Current.

Reluctance is defined as the opposition to Magnetic lines of Force.

How would you define or better yet, what would you call the resistance you are describing? Resistance is already taken as above.

Mikado

PS: I believe you have a dichotomy going on in the above quote, I have assumed you typed it in wrong. You can't have energy going up and then down at the sametime, that is, if we are talking about the same energy.
Trickfox
The Magician

Phase angles?????

Post by Trickfox »

Mikado, David

Yessss I think I see what you mean Mikado. It was starting to make some sense however the singularity point at the center of the earth is affected by the singularity point at the center of the sun which is itself affected by the singularity at the center of the milky way galaxy.

The use of the word FREQUENCY is also very precarious also because we back to the definition of displacement, therefore distance, therefore primary references, therefore the definition of "w" as a non-Minkowski interval.

How do we integrate these issues into David's picture of things.

As for resistance, well David assumes that resistance is a static component and the reality is that there are dynamic components at play here. Inductive reactance, and capacitive reactance will have to be defined for every physical object in the field. The term resistance may have to be re-evaluated here.

Oh, and.... no.... the ship is not finished yet but I've allready planned to launch it (so to say) in the Okanogan valley and I'm wondering if you will be checking it out this comming summer.

Trickfox
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: Phase angles?????

Post by Mikado14 »

Trickfox wrote:Mikado, David

Yessss I think I see what you mean Mikado. It was starting to make some sense however the singularity point at the center of the earth is affected by the singularity point at the center of the sun which is itself affected by the singularity at the center of the milky way galaxy.

The use of the word FREQUENCY is also very precarious also because we back to the definition of displacement, therefore distance, therefore primary references, therefore the definition of "w" as a non-Minkowski interval.

How do we integrate these issues into David's picture of things.

As for resistance, well David assumes that resistance is a static component and the reality is that there are dynamic components at play here. Inductive reactance, and capacitive reactance will have to be defined for every physical object in the field. The term resistance may have to be re-evaluated here.

Trickfox
You know Trickfox, I didn't take it that far for I didn't look at the frequency component. Now we are into reactive resistance or impedance.

Therefore, we will have to look at an inductor (influencing magnetism) and the capacitor (influencing gravitism) as influencing any formula?

Hmmmm, guess that means Pi comes into it due to frequency.

But, I am just throwing this out there, look at the "resistance" as a single product comprised of all the components you mentioned. This would be just as Z (impedance) being derived from both resistance and reactance.

Just an idea thrown on the table, now it's your turn to throw down, <g>

Mikado