antigravity forum

For a discussion of the science of Townsend Brown, his experiments and his ideas.

Ah ...Secrets!!

Postby Trickfox » Mon Dec 25, 2006 7:19 pm

what is more satisfying, the knowing or the wanting to know?


Ah... a secret, a secret, my kingdom for a secret.

Yes I like your idea very much. I won't try to solve it, but I will tell you that I have my own little "pet secret".

Only six of the most trusted people on Earth know the "name" of my kitty cat. She's a rather spunky little thing as I understand it, and to tell you the truth, Even though I feel as if I have had a forty five year relationship with her, I haven't even seen my cat yet.

Isn't that the strangest thing?

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Trickfox
The Magician
 
Posts: 1462
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2006 7:06 am
Location: Quebec or Montreal

Ah,, Ha...

Postby Trickfox » Mon Dec 25, 2006 9:56 pm

It starts before ink to paper. It starts with a dream that must be done.


You see Jim..... I said Visionary in my last post. I mean futurist SAVANT and concept communicator. I want to see it expand and bloom. To give you the freedom to do ten times better than "WHAT The Bleep" did. (see whatthebleep.com)

Let's just avoid starting something like a religion or cult movement OK?
Do you know what an MMPI-2 Psychology profile is?

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Trickfox
The Magician
 
Posts: 1462
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2006 7:06 am
Location: Quebec or Montreal

Postby wdavidb » Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:13 am

I have discovered, during my short introduction to this amazing forum, that a good kick in the pants can have a profound effect, as it automatically sets the response process in motion. And as it turned out I was quite surprised by the results, actually quite amazed is closer to the truth.

So Dr. Brown suggested that the universe was simultaneous. My goodness, that is something.

And I am a little surprised that some of the others on this forum have not already jumped on this quietly spoken statement. Sort of like a whisper in the background, psst can you hear me?

Oh yes, I can hear you........like footsteps in the hall.

Whatever do you think this means and why does it feel like the calm before the storm?

I have been told that the energy of the aether field cannot be accelerating and decelerating at the same time and I said nothing to counter that statement. I chose to let it ride in order to see where it might go.

We all want to know what it was that caused Dr. Brown's work to be considered so sensitive and secret, yet it seems he may have already let the cat out of the bag. He said the universe was simultaneous.

In a simultaneous universe you are enclosed within a unified field system remaining relative to the system of reference. And in a unified field system you have an underlying unifying force which is simultaneously accelerating and decelerating in opposition to the non-linear rate of acceleration.

You have symmetrical focus to the center of field and isometric expansion to the outer boundary of field. And at the extreme high and low of this unified field you have non-absolute boundaries linked to both the past and future.

The high end boundary focused to the center of field is the portal to future and the low end boundary expanding outward is the portal to past.

As both past and future exist simultaneously to the present and the present is a non-absolute condition existing between two simultaneous events, which our senses tell us is a non-simultaneous condition, we can see or should see that our human response is a bit slow.

The only thing separating past from future is the rate of non-linear acceleration focused to the center of the aether field in terms of a relative condition remaining relative to the system of reference.

Now, some would say that the accelerative expansion of universe suggests that the universe is growing in size, but this is not the case. They might also suggest that the past was receding away from us at close to the speed of light, but this is not the case either.

All that is happening is that time is accelerating faster and decelerating simultaneously, which allows for the appearance of a non-simultaneous condition in the context of a unified field system remaining relative to the system of reference.

There is no linear counterpart to time or linear component to time, as time has nothing to do with clocks and watches.

The importance of this is not new, as it has always been this way, but the importance of this in the context of Dr. Brown's work is that it changes our perception of the landscape. You see, there are no millions of years or billions of years and no light years. There is however that very small and or short dynamic impulse of the present, but the present too is simultaneous to the past and future just as the past and future are simultaneous to the present.

How very inconvenient for all those who say it is something else, such as the idea of someone peering into the past to see the universe as it was right after the big bang...........the big what?

Still the hunt continues for dark matter, dark energy and a simple unified field theory.

The secret is quite simple, we know what we know but we can't have anyone know what we know because then they would know that we don't know very much at all, except for this Brown and a few others like him. But don't worry we're quite sure he isn't going to make any trouble for us.

And if that is not enough, you must also realize that interstellar space travel as we know it is not a viable option, as you would never arrive at your destination. Time decelerates isometrically, which is quite evident in the case of Pioneer 10 & 11. And as the rate of deceleration is simultaneously linked to a proportional rate of acceleration you can see this is a bit of a problem for those with a linear bent.

If the acceleration of time stopped, the deceleration of time would also stop and you would stop, in fact it would all stop. What you would have would be a simultaneous singularity of all that was and all that will be and no distinction between any of it. You would have a perfect nothing at all, without even a void to fill.

If Dr. Brown said, the universe is simultaneous, he said a mouthful. So where is the simultaneous communications system? Yes, that would be a secret alright. And if anyone thinks there is a registered patent for such a thing, you are only dreaming. Such a secret would justify a lot of time and energy being devoted to a well orchestrated disinformation program, which would remain operational indefinitely.
wdavidb
Junior Birdman
 
Posts: 144
Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2006 9:29 am
Location: Salt Spring Island BC Canada

Kick in the Pants

Postby Trickfox » Sat Dec 30, 2006 3:44 pm

wdavidb wrote: a good kick in the pants can have a profound effect.


I'm sorry David I don't understand. Who kicked who in the pants here?

So Dr. Brown suggested that the universe was simultaneous.

My goodness, that IS something. Can you tell me exactly WHERE he actually said that? I'd look through all the journals to find it but it would be easier for you to just tell us where you saw that statement please.

I have been told that the energy of the aether field cannot be accelerating and decelerating at the same time and I said nothing to counter that statement. I chose to let it ride in order to see where it might go.


Well I can't possibly let it go until you define your "Field Tensors" and your mathematical definition for "displacement". Acceleration is a DUAL integration. Acceleration is a dynamic function, and not a simple action. it is NOT motion.


We all want to know what it was that caused Dr. Brown's work to be considered so sensitive and secret, yet it seems he may have already let the cat out of the bag. He said the universe was simultaneous.


I see.... so that is the big secret then.... The universe is "simultaneous" and this is the nutshell explanation that which you have deduced from his journals?

In a simultaneous universe you are enclosed within a unified field system remaining relative to the system of reference.

And in a unified field system you have an underlying unifying force which is simultaneously accelerating and decelerating in opposition to the non-linear rate of acceleration.


My question here is: WHERE IS THE CENTER OF THE UNIFYING FIELD?????
What is the "System of Reference", and what are the units of measurement for this reference?

Now Newton's laws of gravity is similar to your confusing "non-linear rate of acceleration" because if you measure the displacement of a falling object you will notice that it gains speed as it falls. This means that is does NOT move at a linear speed of displacement, it increases the rate of speed as it falls. You see it's called a derivative of a derivative. (dv/dt) This function has been known since the 1800s by Newton and Liebnitz and is the foundation of the mathematical branch called CALCULUS. -Ever heard of it?

Now according to your above statement "an underlying unifying force which is simultaneously accelerating and decelerating in opposition to the non-linear rate of acceleration."
Let's carefully take this statement appart here. If I can assume that your "non-linear rate of acceleration" (remember now acceleration is allready defined as a dual derivative) -is actually a TRIPPLE derivative that would mean that (dv/dt/?) what are the vectors and tensors of your base dimension???????

Let's assume that you are not trying to confuse us and that your "non-linear acceleration" is really just the standard double derivative: displacement velocity over displacement of time(dv/dt). That would mean that in regular classical physics you are speaking of "Acceleration" (pure and simple) in other words its already non-linear David, so for you to combine the words "Non-linear Acceleration" is to introduce confusion in the standard definition of these words.

Then here is your next sentence:

simultaneously accelerating and decelerating in opposition to the non-linear rate of acceleration


You see my problem here David. Acceleration allready has a precise definition in science and I'm sorry but if you insist on using in in any kind of REAL technology, you cannot just redefine the words AS YOU SEE FIT.

Acceleration is THE RATE OF CHANGE IN SPEED of A MOVING OBJECT. The OBJECT IS MOVING (displacement=d) and the rate at which it is moving is INCREASING (displacement of time=dt)
Your statement above has no mathematical consistency whatsoever until you "EXPLAIN ACCELERATION"

Getting back to your quote here: a simultaneous acceleration and deceleration implies some sort of OSCILLATION. Is this what you are implying?

You have symmetrical focus to the center of field and isometric expansion to the outer boundary of field. And at the extreme high and low of this unified field you have non-absolute boundaries linked to both the past and future


OK...Now here you are onto something really powerful and elegant, but this IS NOT an original concept I think. For one thing "Symmetry" is foundation of several major "Theories Of Everything" (TOEs)

All you have left to do here is define your dimensions..... What is High and low with relation to a reference of some kind. Are we talking about "high" in value.....WHAT VALUE? if it's a field, then define your vectors. Are you in a right handed universe or a left handed universe so please define the "Chirality" dimension of your field....

The high end boundary focused to the center of field is the portal to future and the low end boundary expanding outward is the portal to past.

Ok... here we have another brilliant and elegant concept which I happen to believe is absolutely correct. However it only makes sense when you take all other existing concepts and assign them a foundation which have precise references to them. You cannot just AVOID math and first order logic and proceed without even knowing what the word CHIRALITY means.

There is no linear counterpart to time or linear component to time, as time has nothing to do with clocks and watches.


Fine..... then define TIME itself!!! What is "the interval"? Is it VARIABLE or INVARIABLE? Does Minkowski's definition of TIME/SPACE still apply here?
If you are hinting towards a non-euclidean geometrical basis for time, then please know that there are several others who have tackled this issue, and I hope you have done your homework because the "time continuity theorem" is one of the most interesting and complex issues on earth. I know because I've spent the last ten years trying to understand it.

The secret is quite simple, we know what we know but we can't have anyone know what we know because then they would know that we don't know very much at all,


This may apply to your knowledge but I assure you that it does not necessarilly apply to mine David (with all due respect of course).


If Dr. Brown said, the universe is simultaneous, he said a mouthful.
What's the matter here aren't you sure he said that anymore?

So where is the simultaneous communications system? Yes, that would be a secret alright. And if anyone thinks there is a registered patent for such a thing, you are only dreaming. Such a secret would justify a lot of time and energy being devoted to a well orchestrated disinformation program, which would remain operational indefinitely.


Ah... but I still don't know if you agree with the concept here David.

Do you?

Trickfox
Last edited by Trickfox on Sun Dec 31, 2006 11:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Trickfox
The Magician
 
Posts: 1462
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2006 7:06 am
Location: Quebec or Montreal

Postby Mikado14 » Sat Dec 30, 2006 4:02 pm

wdavidb wrote:So Dr. Brown suggested that the universe was simultaneous. My goodness, that is something.

And I am a little surprised that some of the others on this forum have not already jumped on this quietly spoken statement. Sort of like a whisper in the background, psst can you hear me?.



It has not fallen upon deaf ears nor has it been ignored. However, what is it we should have done? I thought the REAL purpose here was to coalesce the facts of Dr. Brown's life into some sort of Biography. Not the development of his theories, his work, et al. That is another book.


wdavidb wrote:I have been told that the energy of the aether field cannot be accelerating and decelerating at the same time and I said nothing to counter that statement. I chose to let it ride in order to see where it might go..


Did you read any of what I posted?

wdavidb wrote:We all want to know what it was that caused Dr. Brown's work to be considered so sensitive and secret, yet it seems he may have already let the cat out of the bag. He said the universe was simultaneous.

In a simultaneous universe you are enclosed within a unified field system remaining relative ...........................................................................................................................................................................in fact it would all stop. What you would have would be a simultaneous singularity of all that was and all that will be and no distinction between any of it. You would have a perfect nothing at all, without even a void to fill..



I deleted everything in the middle, however, do you realize that you have posted this very same concept numerous times, the words may be a little different, the syntaxt may be different but the.....gist is the same.

I still want a Glossary of Terms, I am weary of reading Chapter One of this book over and over. Can we get to Chapter 2 where there are some explanations of terms or at least tell me what page the Glossary is on. I concure with Trickfox as to the elegance....no, let me rephrase that, ....the beauty of how this can fit in with certain spiritual aspects into the blending of both science and the spiritual side of existence.

As I said, off of my soapbox,,,, again. I am going back to looking into some law and bankruptcies.

Keep on going David, maybe I will get that Glossary yet? When I finish with my current research perhaps? By Tax day?

Best,

Mikado

PS: This is an edit, after I posted I see that Trickfox posted. I believe he is referring to electrogravitic communications.
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy
 
Posts: 2343
Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:49 pm
Location: Somewhere in Pennsy

so very impressed

Postby Elizabeth Helen Drake » Sat Dec 30, 2006 4:50 pm

Everyone here,

I just wanted to express my appreciation for the time and mental energy you all are putting into this discussion. Paul, did you ever imagine that this forum would generate this sort of discussion?

I have to say, it was my hope .... but actually seeing it happen in so many different directions .... is just a great joy to watch! I also appreciate the fact that you are expressing yourselves in a manner that I expect Townsend Brown would have appreciated ..... using Pauls words .... he called Townsend Brown " gracious and resolute" and those are the qualities I see demonstrated here. Toward each other and toward the discussion itself.

And you are right of course. This discussion goes way beyond the scope of this biography but the book that Paul is writing is just a single flame ...... Your discussion will lead to a bonfire eventually. Heat and light ..... not entirely a bad thing in the right hands. Elizabeth
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.
 
Posts: 1740
Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2005 6:11 am

Postby wdavidb » Sun Dec 31, 2006 10:21 am

One of the ladies on the forum made the statement that Dr. Brown mentioned the universe was simultaneous, not sure where exactly though.

Mikado wants a glossary..........okay I can work on that.

To some degree I am a little overwhelmed here, but yes I think Mikado did a fine job of kicking my pants, but that was not a bad thing, in fact it got all the dirt out of the carburetor, sort like engine cleaner.

Remember guys I do have a sense of humor and try not to take myself too seriously, no matter how serious things might otherwise get. Humor is the first thing out of my toolbox and the last thing to be put away, so its right there, easy to get at.

I would think that simultaneous communication would require a simultaneous condition in order to function. Do I think that's the secret? Yes I do, because it is the one thing that makes perfect sense. Do I think this is what Dr. Brown was working on? Yes I do.

Do I think it's possible? Of course I do, its not only possible its essential.

Trickfox, you are talking way over my head........

There are only two possible upper and lower values and that is 1 & 0, but both the upper and lower have a 1 & 0 value, one is negative and one is positive.

Now you know and I know that there is no such thing as an absolute value regardless of the terms employed, so we are talking about non-absolute values which remain dynamic, always. No statics allowed.

So we are into non-linear dynamics, which means the dynamics are not linear. But linear has its place and its purpose, but this are not that.

Every system exists as a unified field system, so the earth's center of field is at the center of the earth's core and the center of the hydrogen atoms field is at the center of the hydrogen nucleus.

When you have the ratio of energy per unit of mass increasing with a decrease in mass you have a reverse order of proportional values.

Don't want to be difficult, but if you really want to understand what Dr. Brown was all about you have to get out of this linear box and see it from a completely different perspective. A simultaneous universe changes the landscape big time.

Now I don't know what is new or what is old and I have never really been too concerned one way or the other.

You guys talk about soap boxes, I don't get it......I am not playing games here or trying to impress anyone, to hell with that stuff. I'm not at all interested in the ego game or the macho game, its ........!

If we are to understand Dr. Brown's life we have to look at the man himself and his work, which is the product of his mind. It was his thinking that made him a special kind of prisoner, in the sense that he required very extreme security measures to be in place at all times.

Very few get that kind of treatment, but he did, so there has to be a reason why and I think the reason why is because his thinking was so far outside the box that it scared the hell out of his administrators.

I said, that if Dr. Brown said the universe was simultaneous, that was quite a mouthful................meaning it is the tip of the iceberg, in that he could have said a whole lot more, but stopped with that absolutely profound piece of information. Good grief, the world just moved and the room is spinning...........that was not a casual statement, like someone saying I think it's going to rain today.

Of course he is right, but what I want to know is how he knew that?

We will probably never know for sure, but the simple fact that he knew this is not nothing, its the whole ten yards........touch down!

If you know that one simple fact you should be able to work the rest of it out yourself, its a big clue, more than a clue, its the bottom line.

So, Dr. Brown = simultaneous universe. What a legacy.

Mikado asked, what would I expect you guys to do with that?

Is it not the key to the whole story, is this not the punch line, because it sure is the bottom line, in my opinion.

Yes, I can see why he had a body guard who was supposed to do him in rather than have him fall into enemy hands. And it demonstrates how insane the world really is and Dr. Brown lived in that insave world and maintained his sanity despite it all. I think you could at least cheer, clap, whistle, stomp your feet or all of the above.

Dr. Brown, here's to you........
wdavidb
Junior Birdman
 
Posts: 144
Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2006 9:29 am
Location: Salt Spring Island BC Canada

another look

Postby twigsnapper » Sun Dec 31, 2006 2:36 pm

DavidB,

Just a running commentary on a few of your words.

“If we are to understand Dr. Brown's life we have to look at the man himself and his work, which is the product of his mindâ€
twigsnapper
Revered Elder
 
Posts: 839
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2006 5:25 pm
Location: mobile

a soap box?

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Dec 31, 2006 3:35 pm

wdavidb wrote:One of the ladies on the forum made the statement that Dr. Brown mentioned the universe was simultaneous, not sure where exactly though.


I have read quite a bit of the forums, hell, they have turned into a book unto themselves but what I have run across was that, ladygrady being one, talking about electrogravitic communication being simultaneous irregardless of distance. There was also an analogy to it being "the nervous system of the universe".

wdavidb wrote:Mikado wants a glossary..........okay I can work on that.

To some degree I am a little overwhelmed here, but yes I think Mikado did a fine job of kicking my pants, but that was not a bad thing, in fact it got all the dirt out of the carburetor, sort like engine cleaner.




Remember, no leg was ever raised in what I said<g> but... respect was still there.



wdavidb wrote:Remember guys I do have a sense of humor and try not to take myself too seriously, no matter how serious things might otherwise get. Humor is the first thing out of my toolbox and the last thing to be put away, so its right there, easy to get at.


You guys talk about soap boxes, I don't get it......I am not playing games here or trying to impress anyone, to hell with that stuff. I'm not at all interested in the ego game or the macho game, its ........!


Uh,,,, David, the term soap box is humor. Apparently you are unfamiliar with the term. I could explain it but then where would your quest for knowledge be? However, let me say something else. I have no ego or ego oriented games in being in this forum. I have no agenda, other than a game of chess with Mr. Twigsnapper, or I could say that my agenda is to see Dr. Brown's achievements in the light of day for no reason other than to change society, and it will. I am not out for any vindications, personal or otherwise, my personal identity is known only to Paul and that is for certain research reasons. Trickfox knows more about me than Paul and that is also for personal reasons, well not really, its just because he looks like Jean Luc Picard and I want a ride on the Enterprise. If I were to build anything again, in any capacity, I still would destroy it after I proved my theory only because man is not ready for that change in landscape. People can play with all the lifters they want but it will not go any where into commercialism for it is a dead end alley, but it does prove certain things but those doing it have no eyes or creativity to go the next step....oh cripe, I'll get off my soap box now. Understand the term?

wdavidb wrote: I think you could at least cheer, clap, whistle, stomp your feet or all of the above.

Dr. Brown, here's to you........


Just words David, "words are cheap but action is gold". I believe that everyone here who is diligently spending their own time, not to mention funds, to delve into the research for Paul to compile this.....book, is tribute to the man and what he did and stood for.

But you are right, I raise my goblet, here's to you, Dr. Brown, may you look down upon us and guide our path.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy
 
Posts: 2343
Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:49 pm
Location: Somewhere in Pennsy

and also

Postby twigsnapper » Sun Dec 31, 2006 10:12 pm

Mikado,

I raise my glass to Townsend and Josephine and the others in this story with the additional thought ..... "and may the path we are all on rise to meet our feet!" twigsnapper
twigsnapper
Revered Elder
 
Posts: 839
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2006 5:25 pm
Location: mobile

Postby wdavidb » Mon Jan 01, 2007 8:09 am

Mikado.......the kick in the pants is a figure of speech, not meant to be taken seriously, but its true a bit of a wake up is a good thing. A little like your soapbox and yes I get it.

Did not mean to overstep my bounds on Dr. Brown, but it does get a little confusing considering at least some of his work is still considered a secret.

I don't doubt for a second that he had a free run of things, but it would seem his work is not as free as he appears to have been.

You say the world is not ready for a change in the landscape, I'm not sure I would or could agree with that, because this world is in one heck of a fine mess.

You make it almost sound like you might know what the next step is, in that you are sure it will not go anywhere or is it that it will not be allowed to go anywhere, which explains the dead end scenario?

Twigsnapper, I understand what you are saying about Dr. Brown not having to answer to anyone, I'm familiar with that arrangement. But even so there are reports submitted to someone and that someone is certainly paying attention to what might be coming across their desk, so I would not expect that it was Dr. Brown deciding what was to remain classified and what was not or am I mistaken about this.

I am not trying to be a wise guy, but it strikes me that although this is an extremely interesting story and Paul is doing a remarkable job of it, there is something not being said that needs to be said. That was my point and the point I've been trying to make all along.

How could Dr. Brown's work obscure who he was? Or am I missing the point completely?

Mikado, you say words are cheap, actions are golden.......I agree completely with that statement, but I fail to see how this applies or am I so out to lunch that I'm just not getting it? I realize people are putting their time and energy into this. You also mention it costs them in terms of financial considerations. Of course it does, I know that and respect the fact. Anyone who commits themselves to a project with no defined end date goes in fully aware of that fact, that's called commitment.

I know this is a less than personal way to communicate, but I do have a very real respect for this man (Dr. Brown). And when I hear those kinds of words being spoken about the universe I sit up real straight and take notice. I am struck with a sense of awe at this point, as this book and this forum just took on a whole new meaning in my mind.

So I'll just spit it out............there is something going on here that I do not fully understand, which is an understatement if there ever was one. But this is no coincidence, not a chance in hell of that. This little meeting place here with all of us sitting at our keyboards has a very significant tone to it.

At the start I thought perhaps it was just me, that I might be imagining things or making more out of it than I should. But I'm quite sure at this point that my instinct was correct, there is something going on here that is beyond what I would refer to as normal. This is definitely not a normal event happening here.

Now you can take that anyway you want, but it is meant to convey a sense of sincere meaning.

With that said I wish you all a very happy new year and may 2007 be the very best of times for each and everyone of you.
wdavidb
Junior Birdman
 
Posts: 144
Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2006 9:29 am
Location: Salt Spring Island BC Canada

hey, it's the new year

Postby Jim » Mon Jan 01, 2007 12:33 pm

Hi All

You guys sometimes remind me of two countries divided by a common language.

Mikado, if you've built it before and would build it again only to destroy it for the benefit of mankind, I believe you'd build it one more time and just give it to the people. David would. I would, of course I who have nothing can just toot my horn and it means nothing but as we hover on this precipice, feel good. Aye Matey, you're the scrutineer.

Great to be in touch by email with Trickfox who's joined our antigravity forum and kicking up a small typhoon to be larger storm.

To Andrew much success
To Paul the same but a thought, before it becomes Tolkien in size you could cut to volume two. Personally I'm cheering for all in one.

Elizabeth, thank you for being there.

And to all, a good year and a good night.
Jim
Jim
Space Cadet
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Thu Dec 07, 2006 3:58 pm
Location: uncharted island

The sleeper awakens (DUNE)

Postby Trickfox » Mon Jan 01, 2007 2:33 pm

wdavidb wrote: there is something going on here that I do not fully understand, which is an understatement if there ever was one. But this is no coincidence, not a chance in hell of that. This little meeting place here with all of us sitting at our keyboards has a very significant tone to it.

At the start I thought perhaps it was just me, that I might be imagining things or making more out of it than I should. But I'm quite sure at this point that my instinct was correct, there is something going on here that is beyond what I would refer to as normal. This is definitely not a normal event happening here.


Well congratulations David.... you are definately starting to understand here. Don't you worry we have all felt exactly like you in many ways. There is a common goal here and that is to help usher in some important information about the past and to set the record straight about Dr. Brown, his familly, his work, and his devotion.

Perhaps also your participation with us will help you develop your own book into a bigger and better project with more scientific details which are accepted by others who respect you and your quest. In a way we are here to help each other see the objective truth, and experience the exact same fulfillement as the people who did work with Dr. Brown in the past. What ultimately comes out of it may surprize everyone, who knows?


Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Trickfox
The Magician
 
Posts: 1462
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2006 7:06 am
Location: Quebec or Montreal

understand..

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Jan 01, 2007 3:26 pm

wdavidb wrote:You make it almost sound like you might know what the next step is, in that you are sure it will not go anywhere or is it that it will not be allowed to go anywhere, which explains the dead end scenario?


I need to break your sentence apart in order to answer:

green - I was talking in terms of the lifter...phenomenon? yes they work, yes they lift, you have thousands of individuals building these in their basements, garages etc. You find websites devoted to this, it has been going on for a long time. Why hasn't anything large been built? This is dead end. When I was 11 I saved up my allowance to purchase a used Heathkit Oscilloscope. When I was 12, I took my first TV chassis, an RCA CTC9 and did some really neat things(in the dangerous mind of a 12 year old) with the Horizontal output circuit driven by a beam power pentode(6JE6) at about 25kV. The only thing different now is that the lifter people are using flybacks out of monitors. Nothing new. Read Paul's first book for an analogy where there were quite a few devices that could produce an image but the system that worked efficiently was built by Philo Farnsworth. Now I will probably draw some wrath for this from the lifter community but if they want to have a pissing contest, I take no prisoners for I have a very large bladder.

dark red - Not "the" next step but several possibilities.......and don't ask.

red - Yes, I said that your postulations were beautiful, they are, for they are a link to explain what I know and what is here. Do you think that science and spirituality are seperate? Or do you think that one will explain the other? I need the math, formulae et al to see it happen, Do you have it yet? When you do, and when it is proven, a new dawn will happen, but until then, read my story about Jack.

wdavidb wrote:Mikado, you say words are cheap, actions are golden.......I agree completely with that statement, but I fail to see how this applies or am I so out to lunch that I'm just not getting it? .


I used to know this individual, a really intelligent soul. We would sit for hours on end and do nothing but talk about possiblities. As time went by, I took my words and built them into something tangible while Jack was still sitting in his chair, at the kitchen table, drinking coffee and talking. Just a little story about nothing.

wdavidb wrote: I realize people are putting their time and energy into this. You also mention it costs them in terms of financial considerations. Of course it does, I know that and respect the fact. Anyone who commits themselves to a project with no defined end date goes in fully aware of that fact, that's called commitment.


Is that what you call it? Looking back to thirty years ago I would now call it obsession. Looking at what is happening in this forum, at least for me, is the illumination of the masses.


wdavidb wrote:So I'll just spit it out............there is something going on here that I do not fully understand, which is an understatement if there ever was one. But this is no coincidence, not a chance in hell of that. This little meeting place here with all of us sitting at our keyboards has a very significant tone to it.

At the start I thought perhaps it was just me, that I might be imagining things or making more out of it than I should. But I'm quite sure at this point that my instinct was correct, there is something going on here that is beyond what I would refer to as normal. This is definitely not a normal event happening here.


You do have vision, it just isn't clear for the fog is in your way, but it looks like it is clearing and I sincerely hope you keep going in a forward direction with what you are doing. ......but don't get complacent, I will still want some math <g>

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy
 
Posts: 2343
Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:49 pm
Location: Somewhere in Pennsy

Re: hey, it's the new year

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Jan 01, 2007 4:16 pm

Jim wrote:
Mikado, if you've built it before and would build it again only to destroy it for the benefit of mankind, I believe you'd build it one more time and just give it to the people. David would. I would, of course I who have nothing can just toot my horn and it means nothing but as we hover on this precipice, feel good. Aye Matey, you're the scrutineer.


I wrote a long response about why I would destroy it, I deleted it. However, suffice it to say that you believe you know me but you don't. But then on the other hand you fail to say when I would give it. Let's just say that with technology comes responsibility to mankind.

Until mankind respects others and that diverging points of view are merely an expression of freedom of being a citizen of the universe then I will not, would not, want to see any of this technology in the hands of man.

There are those here who merely want the technology, don't care how it works or the ramifications of same, they just want it. I would rather have given my daughters a loaded gun to play with at the age of 4. There are those who want the technology for themselves, why? What would they do with it? Satisfy some primodial emotion? Hell, I don't know but what I do know is that I do not want the negative kharma for that and besides, there are rules.

Now I have a question you mentioned:

"I believe you'd build it one more time and just give it to the people. David would"

You have, as well as David, mentioned that you don't have the ability to build it yourself.

My question is , What would you build?

Mikado

PS: I never said I destroyed it for the "benefit" of mankind, I did it for myself. Mankind was not ready then and is only barely approaching a new dawn. That was my opinion then, I built what I built and therefore it was my decision then and would still be now. I had archived all notes and prints for my daughters to do with upon my death , however, after the Gulf War of the early 90's I destroyed it all. I don't expect you to understand it but that is the way it was. Man's basic instinct seems to be perversion of all he creates.

Hey David, I'm getting off the soap box <g> :wink:
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy
 
Posts: 2343
Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:49 pm
Location: Somewhere in Pennsy

PreviousNext

Return to The Science of Townsend Brown

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron