electrogravitic communication

For a discussion of the science of Townsend Brown, his experiments and his ideas.
wdavidb
Junior Birdman

Post by wdavidb »

Elizabeth

Yes, I have been to Summerland......very rural....not my idea of home sweet home though.

Living on an island is like living in a castle with draw bridge, you can be who you are without having to explain yourself to anyone.

It is fairly quiet, peaceful most of the time and just enough magic to keep one from getting bored............city life is not for me. The isolation of an island allows one to function more from the spirit and actually has a reverse effect in that you end up being more aware of what's going on than those closer to the action.

I came here one day and never left, that was in 1975, so I have spent exactly half my life on this little island.

On any given day I can travel to Victoria on Vancouver Island or to Vancouver on the mainland, either way I'm not too far from everything but far enough to feel a sense of freedom from it all.
Jim
Space Cadet

islands

Post by Jim »

Elizabeth and David,

If you've ever lived on an island for a while you realise that whatever happens in the world can happen on your island too. It's just that in distancing yourself from big cities you end up with more energy on your island. Things still happen but they are greatly magnified because every place, as big as India or as small as Samui and Salt Spring, is subject to this same earth, and when things are good they are good and when things are bad, the news is expanded and means more to a small place. Where anything rarely happens. All the good and bad not only exists in big places like India, China, America, it also happens exponentially down to little places that feel free from bad stuff. They are not living apart. They are simply reacting larger in frame because, outposts are smaller than countries and maybe you think you know everybody. Use to be like that on Koh Samui when I first came. You were given a book at your resort and asked to fill in your personal helping of beer or whatever in the coolers. Sadly, this situation didn't work because there was always someone who got drunk and forgot to make an entry. Arguments would ensue and they realized the tourist couldn't be trusted. The tourist book persisted but it became the responsibility of the staff of the bungalow owner who ultimately presented the bill at the end of stay. Sad, huh? But it says a lot for the people who were prepared for trust. Too bad the people from the outside were not prepared to meet this commitment.

But not to end on a bum note. I am very excited to be a part of your forum and since I joined I've already learned a lot.
And thanks to Elizabeth, to try to be more patient, also pointed out by others.
Jim
ps, so, nobody wants to communicate in real time and make radio programs?
Trickfox
The Magician

Re: islands

Post by Trickfox »

Jim wrote: ps, so, nobody wants to communicate in real time and make radio programs?
I do.... I do. in fact I want to eventually create a 3D meeting room that function on something similar to IMVU but a LOT more detailed and complex to set up from the point of view of a Travatar character. I was thinking of doing something rather exotic (like telepresence) but that will take too much time to explain at the moment.

In short my idea was to create a 3d telepresence meeting room that continues as an active AI program when you exit. It continues it's duty while you go back to the real world. It would become a parallel digital domain.

Just a crazy idea but I have a real life application for it too.

Then there is this project:
http://www.psychopropulseur.com/DRVscreen2.html

In the link above there is a four person chat room that can be expanded to 16 different chat partners by selecting the buttons on the upper right. There is also room for pan/tilt control for interactive cameras. This software is not set up to function just yet but I'm investigationg it's possibilities for future use. I call it the Q-Network!!

This idea along works with the PINS/ISSP NPO website
http://www.psychopropulseur.com/regq2bx4w7c6

I just finished putting together a 150 page business plan complete with a non-profit corporate charter (several years worth of efforts) I'm circulating the BP and charter starting Monday.

Mom (Elizabeth) has her copy allready.

This is my main website http://www.psychopropulsor.com for those who are curious. You are all welcomed to take a peek so long as you have a DSL connection. Warning: the website is heavy on animated graphics and it takes a little while to download. If you are using a 56 K modem don't bother to try it cause it will not work.

PS: most of the artwork was created on my old Mac years ago Jim.

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

things haven't changed

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Mikado ,

When I said that " things haven't changed" I was responding to the continuing NEED for good mechanics. People who understand the solid aspects of actually building and testing things. The rest of us can talk all we want but when it comes down to the nitty gritty. Pieces still have to fit together. That will never really change. That is what I ws referring to.

But as to the population in general ... You are probably right ... people are isolated from others by choice or circumstance and they believe what they see (what is presented) on their TV screens ... and that is enough to scare them into being less generous and thoughtful toward others as they might normally be. Its a world we don't have to "buy into". But I agree with you that many do .... and when they do .... they become a self fulfilling prophecy for that kind of sad, fearful existence. Remember Einsteins answer about deciding what kind of a Universe it was ...... It doesn't have to be that way.

Thanks for your input. Elizabeth, oh, but you ALWAYS MAKE ME SMILE
Last edited by Elizabeth Helen Drake on Fri Dec 15, 2006 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: things haven't changed

Post by Mikado14 »

Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote:Mikado ,

When I said that " things haven't changed" I was responding to the continuing NEED for good mechanics. People who understand the solid aspects of actually building and testing things. The rest of us can talk all we want but when it comes down to the nitty gritty. Pieces still have to fit together. That will never really change. That is what I ws referring to.
Dear Paul's research assistant, commonly known as Elizabeth <g>( I wanted a reaaallll long salutation and this is all I could think of)

When the meeting of science and religion are met, well, we'll just wait. But for the immediate future, your right. Must be getting old, didn't catch what you meant the first time.

Hope I made you smile,

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
wdavidb
Junior Birdman

Post by wdavidb »

I am in complete agreement...........engineers are important people...

I sure would not want to insult anyone or turn them off, perhaps I come on a bit too strong with a bit too much enthusiasm, but I don't mean to knock anyone or give them a hard time.

There are a number of examples of simultaneous communication occurring in nature...........one has to do with nuclear testing by the Russians.

The test was in the north and the receiving station was in Antartica, when the test blast occurred it should have taken .05 seconds for the blast to register on the receiver in Anartica, but there was no delay. The blast was simultaneously recorded in Anartica.......and they were using an atomic clock to measure the delay factor.

This was due, in my opinion, to the blast affecting the underlying dynamics of the earth's field, which are simultaneously linked or connected.

If we consider the speed of gravity, which is commonly considered to be the speed of light, we might discover that gravity does not have a speed at all, which means that gravity is simultaneous.

Gravity does not move...........the gravity itself is not in motion. Gravity is a non-linear dynamic response, so the gravity of a field is different throughout the field in proportion to the underlying energy of the field at any point in the field.

It is due to the acceleration of the underlying force that gravity acceleration occurs and not because gravity itself is accelerating.

So when we talk about the gravity of the earth, the gravity of the moon or the gravity of the sun, we are talking about three different things.

The gravity of the earth is inherent to the field condition of the earth and the gravity of the moon is inherent to the field condition of the moon etc.

From this we might start to get the idea that it is not gravity which holds the planets in orbit around the sun, but a differential in the underlying force remaining relative to each system. So it is a differential in energy and not gravity which determines the orbit of the planets around the sun.

Therefore the solar system is a little more complex than what we might think, as each body of the solar system maintains a relative relationship with the sun and with every other body constituting the solar system while at the same time the sun maintains a relative relatioship with each body of the solar system. That is a lot of relative relationships.

This involves both past and future conditions remaining relative to the earth, as none of the other bodies including the sun share the same time value as the earth in terms of the underlying force remaining relative to each system of reference.

There is simultaneous communication between all bodies in space in respect to the undelrying dynamics of field, so the system of communication is already there, we simply have to find a way to tap into it.

So in effect there is no need to send an electrical signal, as we would do to transmit an em frequency, because we are not sending anything anywhere per se. Our simultaneous communication will travel zero meters during zero seconds. Simultaneous communication is non-linear communication.

No space, no time, no motion involved..........like sending a thought, it is simultaneously everywhere at the same time. It influences every aspect of the field simultaneosly.

So, I don't see how we are going to communicate simultaneously without using a field frequency modulator to get our communication into space or anywhere else for that matter.

A simultaneous communication does not involve send ripples across the pond, yet the ripples appear everywhere simultaneously.

Sort of like background radiation that appears to be evenly distributed, its everywhere at the same time, while there are ripples in the background radiation which appear simultaneously........otherwise they would not be there in the first place.

The question might be; where does this radiation originate from, while some say the big bang...........but there was no big bang nor was one necessary. If it is evenly distributed it oriinates from the field in which it presently exists, which is the field of the earth.

Trickfox sent me a picture of the radiation........that's the reciprocal resistance of the earth's field. It has nothing to do with a big bang.........
ETernalightwithin
Space Cadet

what picture was that?

Post by ETernalightwithin »

Are you referring to the background radiation temperature picture or the picture of what the universe supposedly looked like at 10^-20 seconds?
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

Yes. ETernalightwithin
You see the background radiation as a temperature wall between what is, and what is not.

So do I,.... but that is because I argue that the center of a singularity is the same place as that background radiation pattern (like being inside a giand Klien bottle).

David sees only the visible portion on an "asymptote" therefore the big bang is like a "flying arrow" frozen in it's motion. It's IMPOSSIBLE and it does not exist, there never was a big bang and never will be for there is no entropy and no fifth dimension the only reality is motion.

It is a symetrical view of the big bang theory and argues that the "invisible 0 moment" and "zero Kelvin temperature" is just that: An "empty set."it has no existence in our reality therefore it can be omited from our history.

It is a very Bold, fascinating and elegant theory and I support it to a certain degree providing that he must face the ultimate simple question 1+i=(?)

Remember that
1 is a concept that represents your world and everything within it NOW.
+represents your ability to THINK BEYOND the concept of 1.
i represents the imaginary and is at least as massive as 1 since 1 represents your world and everything within it.

and of course

= represents truth as we both see it from our points of view.

so what is (?)............?

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Trickfox wrote: Remember that
1 is a concept that represents your world and everything within it NOW.
+represents your ability to THINK BEYOND the concept of 1.
i represents the imaginary and is at least as massive as 1 since 1 represents your world and everything within it.

and of course

= represents truth as we both see it from our points of view.

so what is (?)............?

Trickfox
I see the fox has come out of his den........<g>

Hope he doesn't see his shadow ....no, thats a different one.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

visionaries

Post by twigsnapper »

While we are considering visionaries.

Paul, since you are fast approaching 1945 you might look in this direction.

http://www.lsi.usp.br/~rbianchi/clarke/ ... sFull.html

Youl will be interested to note that one of the primary concerns for this system was the proper service to the Television industry. twigsnapper
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: visionaries

Post by Mikado14 »

twigsnapper wrote:While we are considering visionaries.

Paul, since you are fast approaching 1945 you might look in this direction.

http://www.lsi.usp.br/~rbianchi/clarke/ ... sFull.html

Youl will be interested to note that one of the primary concerns for this system was the proper service to the Television industry. twigsnapper
Is the time delay in the uplink and then retransmitting down to stations that imperative to justify the cost?

I can see, and remember from school, that the satellite system even with its high cost, was still far cheaper than a chain of rebroadcast stations, and in certain circles, easier to maintain as long as the satellite is operational.

If you had gravitic communication, don't need the satellite.

hmmmmm,

Mikado

Damn, how patently obvious!
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

I'm confused

Oh, like what else is new.

ButI am confusd again. Spending money and time to go to a satellite system instead of straight to gravitational instantaneous system?

Maybe because the satellite system was the next step, without going too far? Maybe it was needed. Maybe going directly to the Gravitational radio would have been too big a leap? Especially since I believe the use of it incorporates other dimensions?

So does that make sense then that Townsend Brown would turn his attention to satellite systems? I have read NOTHING about satellites and his work. NOTHING. So does that mean he had no involvement and we are on the wrong rabbit hole? Or does that mean that his participation has been so important that it has been so carefully covered up?

And WHEN would he have turned in that direction? Elizabeth
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Me Too

Post by Paul S. »

Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote:I have read NOTHING about satellites and his work. NOTHING. So does that mean he had no involvement and we are on the wrong rabbit hole?
I'm right there with you, Elizabeth, as you well know.

I have heard -- what? Inferences? -- that Townsend Brown was involved in the earliest efforts toward developing surveillance satellites in the mid-late 1950s. There's something in my notes about "tunnel diode" that is perhaps related to the subject. But beyond these VERY veiled references, like Elizabeth: I got NADA.

It mystifies me that this subject would remain so indelibly concealed after nearly 50 years. Does that mean that technologies developed in the 1950s are still in use today and must be kept under wraps? Why else would all this be so hush hush that my "reliable sources" have been even less forthcoming on this subject than they have been on others that seem at least as controversial (time travel, f'rinstance).

But it occurs to me that there might be another consideration: you know, you put a ring of communications devices out in space around the whole planet, and it does become your first line of defense -- or, at least, contact -- with whatever lies beyond...

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: Me Too

Post by Mikado14 »

Paul S. wrote:

I have heard -- what? Inferences? -- that Townsend Brown was involved in the earliest efforts toward developing surveillance satellites in the mid-late 1950s. There's something in my notes about "tunnel diode" that is perhaps related to the subject.

A Tunnel Diode exhibits what is called a negative resistance characteristic. When a diode is forward biased, an increase in forward bias voltage causes an increase in current. In a Tunnel Diode, an increase of forward bias voltage causes a decrease in current. They are primarily used in oscillator applications.......in the microwave range. Instead of operating as a normal diode by raising the valence electron to an excited state and going over the "potential" hill, the electron "tunnels" through.

I think I just went too far. Well, now you know.

Paul S. wrote: It mystifies me that this subject would remain so indelibly concealed after nearly 50 years. Does that mean that technologies developed in the 1950s are still in use today and must be kept under wraps? Why else would all this be so hush hush that my "reliable sources" have been even less forthcoming on this subject than they have been on others that seem at least as controversial (time travel, f'rinstance).

But it occurs to me that there might be another consideration: you know, you put a ring of communications devices out in space around the whole planet, and it does become your first line of defense -- or, at least, contact -- with whatever lies beyond...

--PS
I will be answering the above tonight after work with film at 11 <g>
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

home chain

After reading your last message Paul I had a momentary flash on the " Home Chain" of early radar stations that were set up in England before the threat of Hitler. Yes .... BEFOREHAND ...... and it seems that some of the early names we have had something to say about "Blinker Hall, William Stephenson and others had some sort of an influence in that.

So perhaps you might be right? a GLOBAL "Early Warning System" (for some threat we don't even know about yet???).... well the satellite systems that are out there now belonging to the NRO are totally and completely classified. Most people didn't even know that the National Reconaissance Office existed until a few years ago. And if what you have projected is right, then the "Caroline Group" has had an active hand in their operations somehow all these years. WHY is the best question.

WHY?

Everybody remember the movie "Independence Day" with Will Smith? You know when that movie BEGAN to be unbelievable to me? When the humans started winning. Elizabeth