E/G Communications and Quantum Physics

For a discussion of the science of Townsend Brown, his experiments and his ideas.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: perhaps?

Post by Mikado14 »

twigsnapper wrote:And this is a long read but some of you might find it more than just a little interesting . http://66.218.71.231/language/translati ... =us&fr=sfp

following the links you bounce from Dudley Clark ( Palm Springs) to Gluhareff Helicoters to C.P. Steimetz .... to Tesla.

Promise folks, the leaps are not all that big.
twigsnapper
Forgive the translation:

"a gravitatif field localised used for the production of a force pondéramotrice was created at the laboratory. Material discs 60 cm in diameter, incorporating a kind of electric condenser simple in two blades charged in 50 kilovolts and of a continuous total capacity with 50 Watts, could move at the speed of 5 m/dry along a circular trajectory 6 m in diameter. Discs 90 cm in diameter were carried out thereafter; they moved along a trajectory 15 m in diameter under a load of 150 kilovolts, with so impressive results
that they are held secret. Similar experiments were éxécutées in the vacuum with an output such as it is only possible to qualify them narcotics. Work is in hand in the sight of the realization of a blowpipe flame generator likely to develop a tension being able to reach 15 000 000 of volts."

Guess who is being quoted? Blowpipe flame? This translation program needs a little help.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
grinder
Senior Officer

The Pearl Harbor demonstration?

Post by grinder »

Mikado,

This has got to be the " Pearl Harbor Demonstration" or something really similar. I , of course recognize, it as Browns. The translation from French can make you want to pull your hair out and since Trickfox isn't here directly to translate I guess we will just have to make do. But its Browns stuff alright! I am just a little confused as to the demonstration that they are mentioning , was this after Pearl? I read that he had gone to France so it would make sense that this was a demonstration given five years later? The date of 1955 is mentioned and isn't that the date of the picture of Mr. Twigsnapper and Townsend Brown standing together in Paris?

Damn. Mr. Twigsnapper. when you dump information you don't screw around, do you? grinder
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

so lost

Post by Mark Culpepper »

Right now I am so lost. I agree with you grinder. When Mr. Twigsnapper comes in its alot like a cargo plane with a bunch of kickers working overtime.

But in the meantime, since Mr. Teslas name has come up, I " stumbed on this quote from him

There manifests itself in the fully developed being , Man, a desire mysterious, inscrutable and irresistible: to imitate nature, to create, to work himself the wonders he perceives.... Long ago he recognized that all perceptible matter comes from a primary substance, or tenuity beyond conception, filling all space, the Akasha or luminiferous ether, which is acted upon by the life giving Prana or creative force, calling into existence, in never ending cycles all things and phenomena. The primary substance, thrown into infinitesimal whirls of prodigious velocity, becomes gross matter; the force subsiding, the motion ceases and matter disappears, reverting to the primary substance."

Now that sounds really familiar, doesn't it?

and who is Gluhareff anyway. Hate to say it really, but never heard of him or his development. Was he German, the man asks with his fingers crossed? NO .... STRIKE THAT ...HE WAS BORN IN RUSSIA

http://www.tipjet.com/emg_bio.htm

Because if so I can begin to see the correlations behind the scenes. Sheez. I am embarrassed that I didn't know of him. something rang a bell though in reading about him. The phrase " pulse jet" Anybody else notice that? MarkC
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: so lost

Post by Mikado14 »

Mark Culpepper wrote:There manifests itself in the fully developed being , Man, a desire mysterious, inscrutable and irresistible: to imitate nature, to create, to work himself the wonders he perceives.... Long ago he recognized that all perceptible matter comes from a primary substance, or tenuity beyond conception, filling all space, the Akasha or luminiferous ether, which is acted upon by the life giving Prana or creative force, calling into existence, in never ending cycles all things and phenomena. The primary substance, thrown into infinitesimal whirls of prodigious velocity, becomes gross matter; the force subsiding, the motion ceases and matter disappears, reverting to the primary substance."
You have my undivided attention. Is this a quote from Tesla himself?
Does the name Akasha sound familiar to you Mark? Put "ic" on the end of it. And "prana", well we won't go into it.

Yes....you have my attention.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

Mr. T. I went to the original French website to read that information and I must say, that I'm impressed with the efforts of this French researcher. I'm just wondering how come these French people are not posting in our forum.

I suppose the language barrier is an issue I have a hard time understanding. From my perspective, it is difficult to see why we aren't allready in constant communications with some French people connected to this story.

I've tried my hardest to generate some interest by contacting several French webmasters, and offering a translated subtext to Paul's Vegas speech, however I find plenty of lazyness in the international community. Not many of these French, Swiss, Canadian etc. citizens are tunning into our website, and none of them seem interested in promoting Paul's translated speech.

I Know of a handful people who bothered even reading Paul's book. Pascal is the only person who has posted and even then, there was difficulties due to the fact that he did not read very many of our combined existing posts. Pascal simply tried to begin his own string in our forum.

What I'm saying is that it's just like everything else in this weird world. Everyone has an agenda, and the language barrier makes it that much more difficult for multinational entities to cooperate on these technical matters, so frankly I'm wondering how Dr. Brown did end up in France as he did? There must have been an underlying force to united these people across language barriers and vast oceans.

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Hi All:

Mikado...could it be that the OSS building bridges with Tibetan-Bhuddist officialdom in the 40's was the way to make inroads to obtain this knowledge ? This is ancient knowledge, and there aren't many better ways to keep really important secrets for a long time than to imbed them in monastic institutions.

If anyone hasn't done it yet, you should waste no time in downloading the Brown Foundation's Project Winterhaven proposal at the site shown below. I've read only the first 27 pages and my eyes have been opened.

The flow chart of the organization of the aspects of the project and the institutions that TTB envisioned as participating in it all is very telling. Clearly he knew what he had uncovered and what it would take to develop it all into something very beneficiall for humanity. But I'll bet that as soon as his foundation submitted the proposal, the funding was taken to the dark side, and all that he had hoped for was compartmentalized in secrecy and mostly only militarized.

Consequently, TTB ended his life buzzing from flower to flower and only gained the crumbs that were thrown his way in order to help him and his family to subsist. At least that's the way I see it all. Yes, according to the timing of this proposal, I'm pretty sure that after Pearl Harbor, he was encouraged to do the conceptual work leading to the proposal, and then the whole kaboodle was slipped away from him and taken into the dark.
How sad, and I can empathasize on a first hand basis.

flow....

http://www.americanantigravity.com/arti ... Page1.html
Dancing is better than marching
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

familiar words

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Such interesting discussions.
I am butting in here because I found a phrase that I had seen before and want to make the note that I can credit the words to William Lear. Check this if you would like"

http://chmai.loxinfo.co.th/~ericy/ufo/ufo_a1/lear.htm

I am sorry this is so long but you might find it interesting

"William P. Lear
-In light of some of the controversy surrounding Lear.txt, perhaps it would be helpful to refer to some statements attributed to John Lear's father, the late William P. Lear, pertaining to possible UFO technology. They are excerpted from the 1978 book entitled "The Cosmic Conspiracy". They are presented here merely as interesting anecdotes, which may also be helpful to an understanding of what has influenced John Lear.
-Tom Mickus

Excerpt #1:
"William P. Lear, inventor and chairman of the board of Lear, Inc., one of the nation's largest electronics firms specializing in aviation, for months has been going over new developments and theories relating to gravity with his chief scientists and engineers". "...He is convinced that it will be possible to create artificial electro- gravitational fields 'whose polarity can be controlled to cancel out gravity". "...'All the (mass) materials and human beings within these fields will be part of them. They will be adjustable so as to increase or decrease the weight of any object in its surroundings. They won't be affected by the earth's gravity or that of any celestial body". 'This means that if any person was in an anti-gravitational airplane or space ship that carried along its own gravitational field - no matter how fast you accelerated or changed course - your body wouldn't any more feel it than it now feels the speed of the earth' ". "...Eugene M. Gluhareff, preside nt of Gluhareff Helicopter and Airplane Corp. of Manhattan Beach, Calif., has made several theoretical design studies of round or saucer-shaped 'vehicles' for travel into outer space..."
It might also be of some interest to the reader that this author witnessed the late William P. Lear making another nationwide statement on a daytime, American television program in about 1969-70. This later statement was made in response to a question from the emcee who wanted to know what Mr. Lear envisioned the next twenty years producing in new technology. Mr. Lear told him that a person would be able to, say, walk into a New York "travel" booth - somewhat similar to a telephone box in shape; - deposit his fare; push a button; and walk out the other side of the booth in San Francisco - having been "teleported" across America in seconds! The studio audience automatically laughed at Mr. Lear - much to their uninformed discredit. Mr. Lear just gaped at their performance in utter amazement. How painfully sad and lonely he must have felt at that moment when he realized the great gulf that separated the viewing audience from the realities he had already witnessed in the laboratory... He was a kind and sincere man; and this author, for one, feels a great loss at Mr. Lear's recent death...

Excerpt #2
In his book of 1957, entitled, "The Flying Saucer Conspiracy", Donald Keyhoe also mentioned some rather indicting news on pages 200-201: "On 2nd February, while visiting Bogota, Columbia, William P. Lear manufacturer of aircraft and electronic equipment, told a news conference that the flying saucers are real". "When Lear's story was flashed to the United States by the AP, it was a hard blow for the UFO censors. But this was only the beginning. Within twenty-four hours Lear amplified his first statement: 'I feel the flying saucers are real', he said, 'because of four points'. First, he said, there have been numerous manifestations over long periods of time. Second, many observations have been made simultaneously by reliable observers. Third, there are great possibilities linked with the theory of gravitational fields. Fourth, there are now serious efforts in progress to prove the existence of anti-gravitational forces and to convert atomic energy directly to electricity". "T his new AP story dismayed the Pentagon, for it could easily disclose our top-secret research to duplicate the UFO's propulsion. There had already been one hint despite Pentagon precautions. During a meeting of aviation leaders in New York, on the 25th of January, G.S. Trimble, vice- president of advance design for the Glenn L. Martin Aircraft Company, had made an amazing disclosure... "Unlimited power, freedom form gravitational attraction, and infinitely short travel time are now becoming feasible', he told the press. Then he added that eventually all commercial air transportation would be in vehicles operating on these fantastic principles".

You will see some familiar names in this. I happened to note Gluhareff ... which I agree with you grinder .... I had never seen before .... ah, some more to think about! Elizabeth
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

just like teenagers

Trickfox,

You recently made the comment

" What I'm saying is that it's just like everything else in this weird world. Everyone has an agenda, and the language barrier makes it that much more difficult for multinational entities to cooperate on these technical matters, so frankly I'm wondering how Dr. Brown did end up in France as he did? There must have been an underlying force to united these people across language barriers and vast oceans."

My initial reaction is. There was an underlying force and I think its name was " Caroline" but thats my conclusion and when Paul gets to that part, (He is centered in 1950 right now so it should be soon )... and maybe then you will be able to see why I have gone in that direction.

But as far as the French not having an interest in the story yet...... It could be that they are simply alot like the ordinary teenager. If the story is not about them ..... they are not interested. Lets see what happens after Paul mentions the trips to Paris!

And you know how much we appreciate all the efforts you have put out there trying to get recognition from the French. I am stifling some silly remarks on that score, which would be definitely inappropriate and very biased. (Most of you can make up your own. )I still think that we will hear from those citizens when the story more involves them! Elizabeth
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

luminiferous ether

Mikado.

The statment of Tesla was in fact contributed to him. Check this out. The balance of it is interesting too .... but start here if you want:

"According to Leland Anderson the article was written May 13th,
1907. Anderson also suggested that it was through association with
Swami Vivekananda that Tesla may have come into contact with Sanskrit
terminology and that John Dobson of the San Francisco Sidewalk
Astronomers Association had researched that association. 6"

http://www.uncletaz.com/library/scimath ... ctesl.html

and I thought that you would a;so enjoy this Mikado:

"It was at a party given by Sarah Bernhardt that Nikola Tesla probably
first met Swami Vivekananda. 9 Sarah Bernhardt was playing the part of
'Iziel' in a play of the same name. It was a French version about the
life of Bhudda. The actress upon seeing Swami Vivekananda in the
audience, arranged a meeting which was also attended by Nikola Tesla.
In a letter to a friend, dated February 13th, 1896, Swami Vivekananda
noted the following;

...Mr. Tesla was charmed to hear about the Vedantic Prana
and Akasha and the Kalpas, which according to him are the
only theories modern science can entertain.....Mr Tesla
thinks he can demonstrate that mathematically that force and
matter are reducible to potential energy. I am to go see him
next week to get this mathematical demonstration. 10

Swami Vivekananda was hopeful that Tesla would be able to show that
what we call matter is simply potential energy because that would
reconcile the teachings of the Vedas with modern science. The Swami
realized that "In that case, the Vedantic cosmology [would] be placed
on the surest of foundations". The harmony between Vedantic theories
and and western science was explained by the following diagram;

Page 3

BRAHMAN = THE ABSOLUTE
| |
| |
MAHAT OR ISHVARA = PRIMAL CREATIVE ENERGY
| |
+---------+ +---------+
PRANA and AKASHA = ENERGY and MATTER

Tesla understood the Sanskrit terminology and philosophy and found
that it was a good means to describe the physical mechanisms of the
universe as seen through his eyes. It would behoove those who would
attempt to understand the science behind the inventions of Nikola Tesla
to study Sanskrit and Vedic philosophy."

OK I am done ..... Goodnight everybody. Elizabeth
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: luminiferous ether

Post by Mikado14 »

Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote:
BRAHMAN = THE ABSOLUTE
| |
| |
MAHAT OR ISHVARA = PRIMAL CREATIVE ENERGY
| |
+---------+ +---------+
PRANA and AKASHA = ENERGY and MATTER

Tesla understood the Sanskrit terminology and philosophy and found
that it was a good means to describe the physical mechanisms of the
universe as seen through his eyes. It would behoove those who would
attempt to understand the science behind the inventions of Nikola Tesla
to study Sanskrit and Vedic philosophy."

OK I am done ..... Goodnight everybody. Elizabeth
Perhaps and perhaps not but do you see my crystal ball?

Remember from a long time ago I said. "Energy follows thought".....

Again, perhaps and perhaps not.

Thank you my dear.......thank you for finding that and posting. It means very much to me at this moment.

Mikado
grinder
Senior Officer

welcome back?

Post by grinder »

So nice to see your posts Elizabeth! I am speaking for myself but I was suffering wthdrawal.

And hadn't you already said many times .... that quote from Einstein about the " friendly Universe" and that it is what we will decide it is. Does this go with what you are seeing Mikado. In other words we have the ability to decide what our actual reality becomes. grinder
grinder
Senior Officer

what did he know?

Post by grinder »

Elizabeth comes back with this quote ( which I have seen before many times actually but just now its beginning maybe to make sense. Maybe toward the end of his life William Lear perhaps broke some rules and spoke what he KNEW was the truth . Of course, people laughed. Thanks for finding this again Elizabeth.

http://chmai.loxinfo.co.th/~ericy/ufo/ufo_a1/lear.htm

"It might also be of some interest to the reader that this author witnessed the late William P. Lear making another nationwide statement on a daytime, American television program in about 1969-70. This later statement was made in response to a question from the emcee who wanted to know what Mr. Lear envisioned the next twenty years producing in new technology. Mr. Lear told him that a person would be able to, say, walk into a New York "travel" booth - somewhat similar to a telephone box in shape; - deposit his fare; push a button; and walk out the other side of the booth in San Francisco - having been "teleported" across America in seconds! The studio audience automatically laughed at Mr. Lear - much to their uninformed discredit. Mr. Lear just gaped at their performance in utter amazement. How painfully sad and lonely he must have felt at that moment when he realized the great gulf that separated the viewing audience from the realities he had already witnessed in the laboratory... He was a kind and sincere man; and this author, for one, feels a great loss at Mr. Lear's recent death... "

Thats a real interesting statement boldly made by the writer " How painfully said and lonely he must have felt at that moment when he realized the great gulf that seprated the viewing audience FROM THE REALITIES HE HAD ALREADY WITNESSED IN THE LABORATORY.

Is that one of the biggest pieces of bread ever dropped on this dark trail? The year mentioned was 1969-1970. I hafta ask. Where was Dr. Brown, Where was Morgan? Its almost as if he had seen something so big and so important he just could not help but " announce it" in this veiled way. And people laughed at him. grinder
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: welcome back?

Post by Mikado14 »

grinder wrote:So nice to see your posts Elizabeth! I am speaking for myself but I was suffering wthdrawal.

And hadn't you already said many times .... that quote from Einstein about the " friendly Universe" and that it is what we will decide it is. Does this go with what you are seeing Mikado. In other words we have the ability to decide what our actual reality becomes. grinder
Yes, it is nice to see Elizabeth post again, thought she might have went up in the shuttle but I see that she did not.

grinder,

What I see is what all see perhaps the problem is where to look and how well you can focus. I will say this, a certain Fatherly figure reminds me of an elderly Jimmy Stewart from a profile with a slight difference. Depends on how look at it.

Mikado
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

hold that thought

hold onto this thought Flow

"Consequently, TTB ended his life buzzing from flower to flower and only gained the crumbs that were thrown his way in order to help him and his family to subsist. At least that's the way I see it all. Yes, according to the timing of this proposal, I'm pretty sure that after Pearl Harbor, he was encouraged to do the conceptual work leading to the proposal, and then the whole kaboodle was slipped away from him and taken into the dark. "

Its a well thought out idea of what may have happened. But what actually occurred will interest you I think. As Paul might say ..... stay toned! Elizabeth
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Thanks Elizabeth...Yes I am always "toned" but not bodily. Maybe mentally,...never emotionally. At any rate... what is logically presumed ends up to never be as interesting as the truth.
Tell Paul...write on !

flow.... :)
Dancing is better than marching