E/G Communications and Quantum Physics

For a discussion of the science of Townsend Brown, his experiments and his ideas.
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

what would the world have been like

Post by twigsnapper »

Indeed Andrew and Paul. There is a question to consider. What WOULD THE WORLD HAVE BEEN LIKE if we could call your power agency Southern California Tesla? I imagine your entire life would be different. Ah, paths not taken.

Its a good discussion though. What WOULD the world have been like if we had not seen Edison take over? Twigsnapper
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Re: what would the world have been like

Post by Paul S. »

twigsnapper wrote:What WOULD THE WORLD HAVE BEEN LIKE if we could call your power agency Southern California Tesla? I imagine your entire life would be different. Ah, paths not taken.
Well, Tesla's greatest industrial achievements were accomplished in alliance with George Westinghouse ... but even that name has now vanished from the firmament.

It is interesting though, when you run into somebody who's never heard of Tesla (and their numbers are, sadly, legion...) and try to explain to them that the entire modern electrical world is based on HIS discoveries.

Occasionally somebody will say "so that's where the heavy-metal band 'Tesla' got it's name..." <*sigh*>
Its a good discussion though. What WOULD the world have been like if we had not seen Edison take over?
It wasn't just Edison. It was whoever financed him... JP Morgan? Who else? How do those influences intersect with, say, Eldridge Johnson?

Now, there's an assignment somebody oughta take on...

Also: you speak about the paths not taken... and I wonder, again: are we now living in the unintended "alternate time line" like "Biff's World" in "Back to the Future II" ? Sure seems that way some times, doesn't it?

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

rock bands

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Paul,

Did you realize that today is "take your dog to work day?" Seriously.
Some 6000 companies are promoting that idea! So, is Zoe watching you pond the keys today?

And the other thing .... Did you know that there was a rock band out of Zanesville called the "Townsend Brown".

Hey guys! ...........I think that you have probably disbanded (sorry, can't help myself, it was too easy) by now but if any of you happen to read this why don't you log on and tell us how and why you picked that name? Was it because Dr. Brown was a native son of Zanesville? Please respond!

Elizabeth
Radomir
Senior Cadet

Tesla

Post by Radomir »

I'm very late coming to this thread, but I'll attempt a partial answer to Mr. Twigsnapper's question:
Indeed Andrew and Paul. There is a question to consider. What WOULD THE WORLD HAVE BEEN LIKE if we could call your power agency Southern California Tesla? I imagine your entire life would be different. Ah, paths not taken.

Its a good discussion though. What WOULD the world have been like if we had not seen Edison take over? Twigsnapper
We would likely have, at the least, wireless reception of usable electrical power as a regional if not global system. Assuming some sort of commercial arrangement to support that future was found, because it's hard to put a "meter" on broadcast power. I could further extrapolate less air pollution because we might be driving all electric vehicles that received their motivating power wirelessly. But I'll stop there.

To learn more I highly recommend you please read a recent and extremely thorough biography of Tesla entitled _Wizard_. Based on 10 years of painstaking research, it is a very readable psychological portrait of Tesla and his times, with less emphasis on the technical side. Come to think of it, it has more than a few parallels to another such biography currently in progress, including elements of interpersonal passion.

Wizard: The Life and Times of Nikola Tesla : Biography of a Genius (Citadel Press Book) (Paperback)
by Marc Seifer

This topic touches a realm I've spent much of the last two years exploring and personally validating in every moment I can that doesn't involve work & family, which is attributes and behavior of magnets, electricity and batteries that falls outside conventionally accepted EM theory.

But back to the question of Tesla: in the most brief terms (and this is not my analysis alone but a conglomeration of others) it appears that while Tesla was a truly brilliant and visionary inventor, he was not as successful an innovator as Edison. Innovator here being defined as someone who can bring a "new way" to general public acceptance and everyday use.

So while Tesla seemed to come out with yet another revolutionary idea several times each year, Edison seemed to be good at taking advancements and bringing them to market. Tesla seemed far less interested than Edison in doing the work of bringing his inventions to their full market potential--he was always on to the next inevitable embodiment implied by his previous discovery, expecting that the obvious advantages of whatever he had invented would somehow by sheer power of their idea come into acceptance. He didn't count on the inertia inherent in the status quo, as a barrier to such acceptance.

For instance, after the wars between Tesla and Edison over DC versus alternating current, Tesla essentially won the contest. AC began to be accepted and institutionalized by many established business interests. This was a huge sea change, and took retooling, retraining and rewiring of almost all the existing infrastructure. Tesla had won, but Edison and others put their names on anything they possibly could of the new system. In his time, Tesla was a household name, but in terms of legacy he was systematically deemphasized by those who sought commercial and reputational gain often built on the foundation of Tesla's work.

Yet after winning the DC/AC battle, Tesla went on to explore further groundbreaking effects and inventions. What he found was yet another, in his opinion, far superior way to generate, distribute and use power than the previous market-shattering innovation of AC current. The wireless transmission of power.

Imagine if you were an industry baron who owned interests in concerns such as power distribution infrastructure, copper mines, etc. and had just set everything up so that power was being generated, distributed and utilized in an ever growing set of profit centers. Tearing all that down again to do yet another innovation? When everything's just now getting working and is great in every respect (including making money)? No question, no contest.

If you look at the photos of Tesla as an old man, he does not appear a defeated individual. I hope I don't read too much into his expression but it seems like a "I know something that you don't know" gleam in his eye.

The study of Tesla's Colorado Journals and his patents alongside those of TT Brown at the very least paint a picture that we don't currently make use of a majority of what these two men were on about.

R.
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

detours

Sometimes I believe that men like Tesla and Townsend Brown understood that there were REASONS that developments went a certain way. Paul says that he thinks sometimes that we seem to be living in an alternate reality .... not the present that was MEANT to be .... a present where the ideas of Tesla could be fully understood and used. We would be all driving electric vehicles, communication of power would be wireless, Townsend Browns electric spacecraft would have been developed fifty or more years ago. There would be no struggle over oil or oil production, or problems with the environment. Just consider all of that for a moment.

BUT perhaps there are things that we could not see which might have happened also. Economic structures would have broken down, As you said the money interests who mined the copper ... developed the need for oil .... were so widespread. There is much that we were not ready for economically.

People say that Townsend Brown and Tesla were men who were AHEAD OF THEIR TIME. I submit that they were of the time ... we have all been held back in this other time frame. It would be interesting to see .... why ... though like that Pandoras box ... thats an answer I don't want to learn all at once. Elizabeth
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

I can remember my grandmother selling two staffordshire dogs, to the rag and bone man.
She did this to get me some balloons, i was about six at the time, 50 years ago.
I can remember jumping up and down, saying" but what if they will be worth loads in years to come" or some such phrase, her reply was
" IF followed a dustcart , thinking it was a wedding"
I kept asking why if had followed the dust cart, she kept smiling at me, then said" we are going to have trouble with this one" me, but i kept on asking , until she explained that IF , does not exist.
It took a long while before it sank in.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Trickfox
The Magician

Like northern lights everywhere on earth

Post by Trickfox »

If Edison has not taken over, we would probably see naturally occuring northern lights in a dim fashion some day. Now we can only hope to do like the cellphone industry, and shut down the grid some day when renewable local sources of energy are developed, perhaps then we will decide to throw out conserved frequency use.
Listening to the ocean wave helps to understand what we should "feel" and use to manipulate energy.
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Trickfox,
Timing of the grid upgrade may be relevant?
http://www.firethegrid.com/
kevin
fibonacci is king
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

all will be well

You know that I am relatively technically challenged. UTube even escapes me BUT that leaves me more open to noticing other forms of interaction. I don't know why kevin decided that NOW was the time that he needed to send this information regarding " Firing the Grid". But the first thing I noticed while doing a courtesy quick read was that the person talking about actually drowning and then " hearing voices" was the phrase that was used and that she repeated ... over and over ...." all will be well." So of course I pay attention to such things. Such " coincidences" because that is a phrase I had chosen to mention when retstating a favorite poem of Morgans. And this rabbit hole we have found has no coincidences ........

And lets face it. Many of us here on this forum have been talking about all of the ways that we could move forward to make the world a better place and here this person is just asking for an hour of our time at a particular moment. To sit down quietly and think of our appreciation for all the really wonderful positive things that we have experienced in our lives. Will that do what she is being told that it will do. I don't know. Does it really matter? Why not take the time? I intend to. With all my heart.

Perhaps this is a "systems check". Perhaps we CAN make a difference.

Elizabeth
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Elizabeth...Here's something I culled from the NYTimes site today concerning non-coincidences.

My intuition tells me that these sorts of entanglements, which seem to be popping up more and more in all of our lives as we move ahead in a linear manner as a species, are an indication that non-linear events, such as chronicled in Chapt. 37 concerning TTB's finger, are becoming more and more prevalent as the world in general speeds up. Personal electronic interconnectivity and computers are likely acting as feedback mechanisms in the process, IMHO.

Curiouser and curiouser down here in the ole' rabbit hole, eh ? Perhaps uncertainty does rule in the great beyond, and that is the REAL issue here. How do intelligent beings create order in an inherently disordered environment ?

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/07/09/busin ... 9link.html

flow...
Dancing is better than marching
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

kids will be kids

Post by Victoria Steele »

Flowperson, you said:

Curiouser and curiouser down here in the ole' rabbit hole, eh ? Perhaps uncertainty does rule in the great beyond, and that is the REAL issue here. How do intelligent beings create order in an inherently disordered environment ?

Thats one of the best questionsI have ever seen here on this forum. How do intelligent beings create order in an inherently disordered environment.

I think that visiting a local kindergarten. Much truth to the statement on whichever level you choose. ANSWER: IT AIN'T EASY AND IT TAKES ALOT OF PATIENCE.

But it can't be a completely " disordered universe" or the "peacekeepers", the " mentors" the " centurions" wouldn't even be there as part of the equation.. All things are connected we keep saying.

I keep going back to seeing the relationship between those kids at one age and what they are ... hopefully , as responsible adults. shown the world carefully can they learn to be mentors themselves? Victoria
Trickfox
The Magician

tesla fan

Post by Trickfox »

http://www.tesla-museum.org/meni_en/nt. ... i&opc=sub3

I saw a stunning presentation of a very powerful demonstration of Shauberger's principles of air vortex flow in a charged electric field.

It's an original design called a Tesla Fan.

there is a JAVA movie animation which demonstrates this principle, and I suspect it's a good hint about other possible effects in the quantum domain.

These are likely to be areas of study taken by Dr. Brown and Beau Kitselman. (still waiting for the book so that I can confirm).

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Radomir
Senior Cadet

curious

Post by Radomir »

Do let us know what you learn or confirm with that book. Any potential intersection between Schauberger and Tesla would be something I'd be very interested in learning more about, especially if you feel it is something that might have been studied by TTB & co.

R.
H. Short
Space Cadet

Bear With Me 01

Post by H. Short »

[I think there are some important concepts to be considered in relationship with this topic; however, my grasp of the subject matter is limited and not overly cohesive. That's what the 'bear with me' title of this is about. I don't especially care for the 'tone' of my presentation here but its the way it came out so I'll just leave it that way. It will take me a few posts to get all the concepts laid out as I have to try and put them in some sensible logical order. I won't touch quantum physics because I have no use for it, or relativity, as they don't offer anything but mis-direction. The answer lies in the aether and gaining some sort of grasp of its nature; this information is available to an extent, its just been suppressed. Thank DARPA for the internet...]

Paul wants to know what Electro-Gravitic Communications would be. I don't know, but I can throw a few thoughts out. Supposedly the greatest scientific minds couldn't come up with a definitive explanation of what gravity is; but could only explain some of its effects. Tesla said he knew, referring to his dynamic theory of gravity; however, he never published it - that guy...

It is often referred to as being scalar... That's an interesting word, look up the definition if you want a headache. Actually though all it seems to mean its that its an existing field of potential energy. In gravity's case the perception is that it seems (note the qualifier) to radiate out more or less from a point source, and the further away you get the higher the potential. It doesn't keep creating and recreating itself - well, if it does its pretty damn quick about it. For example take a mountain stream. The water at the head has a high energy potential and as it flows downward the potential energy is transformed into kinetic energy, until at the outflow the water molecules give up their energy to friction and lay dormant in the Sargasso Sea. Now the thing to think about is not the water but rather what happened to this energy potential that covers the length of the stream bed. Has the flowing water diminished it? No, at least it doesn't seem to, but that's yet to be really determined. The potential still exists and affects everything within its field. It isn't used up, it isn't so much a thing as a potential brought about by certain conditions in the environment. Its these certain conditions that are the interesting part but we'll get to them later on.

This scalar quality would seem to be a fact if the claims of some are true, in that the gravity attraction between the sun and the earth can be measured and although light from the sun always seems to be that eight minutes or so behind actual time, the gravity effects are not delayed. It would be scary if this wasn't true, as it would be like biking downhill but going right through that jump platform and not going up in the air until eight minutes later - ouch!

So how to use an existing potential to create instantaneous galactic communication systems? Heck if I know. I'm more interested in those certain conditions in the environment. One of the big problems facing us when we try to understand new concepts is our personal and cultural preconceptions. In our everyday practical world electricity is that stuff we use when we turn the timer on the dryer or flip the light switch. If pushed most of us would say its those electrons running around in the electrical wires and stuff. That's good enough for government work maybe but not very accurate. In fact trying to define electricity is surprisingly about as difficult as defining gravity. Give it a shot and see what you come up with. If you want to get really confused go visit Bill Bailey's site (http://amasci.com/), he likes to play with people's minds and goes full out on his pages on electricity. At the end of the day about all you can say is that it is an effect that is due to certain conditions that exist in the environment...

But we have electric radios and electromagnetic radio waves and know all about them you say. Sure, right. And we have near fields and far fields and Garfields. And the latter is easier to explain than the two former. It all comes down to certain conditions in the environment. That means we have to get a handle on just what is this natural environment (yes, that's used as a Tesla term - I am an admitted Tesla admirer).

How to explain the natural environment of the aether? Good question. One way to start is by talking about those sail boats Paul and twigsnapper like so much. I love this example as it has water and air and sunlight and just about everything, including a big hefty cooler that I know Paul has stuffed full of lots of good things... But getting back to the example. Ask Paul to explain if his sail boat or any sail boat for that matter can sail into the wind at a faster speed than the wind is blowing? Then ask him to explain that. If he says 'no' then I am in trouble as I am not a sailor and I have to point a finger at Mr. Evert (http://www.evert.de/) for deceiving me, as this is his example. If he says 'yes' then I won't have to slink away like a dog and can continue this as its gotten a little lengthy as it is. But trust me, I am on the trail of the elusive galactic communicator... well, maybe I am or maybe I'm delusional.
Trickfox
The Magician

that was scarry

Post by Trickfox »

Mr. H.Short

THAT WAS SCARRY BEAUTIFUL OF A POST.

I understand everything you are saying, but I have something to add.

Someone (let's call him a "head hunter") once asked me to answer the following question as breifly and comprehensively as I could.

He said: "If you had to build a whole new "Communication system" that nobody in the world understood how to duplicate or intercept, how would you do it"

I immediatly replied: First, I would find out how EVERY TYPE of communication system operates right down to the nitty gritty, (including first order logic) then, I would build something completely different than everything I've looked at.

Because of that response I am able to post here and participate in this forum today. In fact, immediatly after answering this question in front of a few "executives" I was introduced to the man who told me about Dr. Brown.

Isn't that a coincidence?

Trickfox