E/G Communications and Quantum Physics

For a discussion of the science of Townsend Brown, his experiments and his ideas.
skyfish
Senior Officer

Re: E/G Communications and Quantum Physics

Post by skyfish »

Trickfox...is was in another thread.
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

But hey...you folks want to take issue with everything....some can dish it out but can't take it...crybabies.
You boys have fun patting each other on the back side.
Gone for good...with my marbles...
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

Will someone please tell me "who is on first". I am all confused....... :oops:

NEVER MIND

Just tell me when the ga-damned war is over with..

This shit is just getting me more and more upset :x
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

Trickfox,

Who's on first,
What's on second,
AM is gone
And apparently skyfish too!
But I hope not.

I'm just as confused as you are... What happened here?

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

Post by Mark Culpepper »

What the hell has been going on with this Forum. Someone spreading a contagious case of "touchy feelings" or what.

First Mikado gets bent out of shape over a remark I don't think Linda Brown meant at all in a disrespectful way. Its just not her style but if all of the rest of you think that he should have taken her seriously then speak up and let your feelings known.

"And Ms Brown, if you believe that my asking what his source of an opinion is and then being lambasted with disrespect as normal, then truly the forum has changed.
Now I'm a troll. I'll go under the bridge now."

WHAT?

Guys, Guys. Lighten up! What Linda says is probably right. There are going to be those out there who are going to call all of us far worse names than trolls. ( and it seems after reading Mr. Twigsnappers recent post that trolls with green hair seem to have a special spot of respect with both Linda and himself) So what is the big deal over being called a " troll" Throw some meat under the bridge now and then and I will volunteer for the job!

Whats wrong with the forum I think is that we don't have any fresh information to chew on and I guess some of us are just getting stir crazy. Mikado, you can't possibly be serious about quiting the forum, not really..... are you? I mean .... I respect whatever you decide but damn .... this all just seems so basically silly. MarkC
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

If ever I had achance to reverse the clock for two or three days I would pick the last few days as the perfect time to do so.
Everything has suddenly turned sour for some reason. I have experiecend utter failure in several aspects of my projects.
SOME of My prototypes are not functioning after the last assembly is done. I've lost a client over some technical dificulties with the equipment I was installing. I was too indecisive and tried to broker peace in a situation and ended up alienating one of the most trusted friends I've ever met. Now I believe our friedship was being tested to see if we would stick together under stress. I failed miserably and I am sorry to say that I have been a fool.

I think maybe I'm putting the cart in front of the horse by inviting new members in from the outside. Perhaps I should avoid doing that. I think maybe this forum is suppose to "attract" it's own "very special members", and my quest to find others to join us is simply a bad idea.

I'm deeply sorry for having wanted to see the world go exactly how I had imagined in my mind.

Let me try and pick up the peices of this dissatrous week to see what the significance in the timing is.

Perhaps there is an outside influence in all this.

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Post by FM No Static At All »

I just read an article on the dangers of heavy drinking.
Scared the crap out of me.
So that's it!
After today, no more reading.

Full moon? It seems to me that the more negative energy we put out, the more that comes back.

My father-in-law is visiting from New Jersey. I had to work on the coast the last two days, so I thought that I was going to miss seeing him except for a few hours. Today, we finished the job a day early, and when I arrived home, not only did I get to see him, but he took my wife out for lunch, and they came back with a TV set. He noticed that our entertainment center lacked one, and when it was explained by my wife that she pulled it down and broke her wrist last year, he bought her a new one. Dad-in-law is 87 years old, and we were planning on being able to visit him sometime this fall. He decided he could wait (it's been 12 years) any longer, so he flew to the west coast to see his daughter.

Now I know that none of this has anything to do with Dr. Brown or anything that we have been discussing here lately. But I wanted to share some joy with all of you and spread some love.

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All
'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

http://fixamerica-fredmars.blogspot.com/
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

Post by Victoria Steele »

FRED. excellent!

Trickfox and you said something wonderful too!

I think maybe I'm putting the cart in front of the horse by inviting new members in from the outside. Perhaps I should avoid doing that. I think maybe this forum is suppose to "attract" it's own "very special members", and my quest to find others to join us is simply a bad idea.

Remember that we are supposed to be windchimes here. Not snare drums. Bringing ( no, sometimes almost dragging, outsiders in to this forum is bound for disaster unless THEY feel the need to be here. If thats the case then they have been INVITED by the wind and will make music. Otherwise they will just make noise.

Sitting back here learning alot. Victoria
Hector
Space Cadet

Post by Hector »

Look I know I'm the relative outsider even though I'm not because I've been around this forum for far longer than most of you know. None the less, I'm going to post a new question that might help things between the members involved in this thread.

Hector
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

Hector,

No need to apologize. We welcome your input here. In the Notepad for Random Ideas, Langley posted a link of Stan Deyos coil. It appeared to be a hybrid of the Smith (caduceus) coil and the Rodin coil. The Rodin coil is supposedly able to open up a "black hole" and allow for ET communications. I saw this on J.L. Naudin's site about a transceiver.

http://jnaudin.free.fr/html/crlarxtx.htm

There is a circuit diagram posted on his site and says 'not fully tested' but that was in 1997! So we should have data now. Even though the transistors are European, someone here in the states should be able to recreate this circuit.

I know Mikado was/is building (something) but this may be a good circuit to practice on...

MagicBill
P.S. Thanks for the words of wisdom, Victoria. That was beautiful. I wondered where you and Elizabeth have been lately as we haven't heard much from you two...
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Post by FM No Static At All »

MS. Vickie, I agree with you there. It is the "Law of Attraction" that brings people here when they are ready for it. Although I have been an admirer of Dr. Brown and his work for decades, as you can see from the time I joined, which was after reading a little more than half of the online book of Paul's, I had to be ready. I don't believe in accidents and don't feel that coaxing others to join us works either. Free will is the way we operate best.

Thanks Mr Langley that is an excellent post. I noticed something else about the drawings that nobody seemed to mention. The square "core" looks like the British Gravitor (gravitator) patent of Dr. Brown's also. Another synchronicity perhaps?

Lately I have noticed that people have been stuck on being right, at the expense of others. I really love you guys and feel that the many contributions made of Dr. Brown's work, and the various physicists associated with him have been remarkable. I know that we are not all experts, and many have quite extensive education and experience in these things. And many of us has "feelings" and perhaps information that is communicated via that aether or universal infrastructure, that because of our lack of training it is sometimes a challenge to convey what we "know" to others.

Please everyone, take a few deep breaths, and calm down. By lashing out at one another and creating all this negative energy, we are playing into the same paradigm that has been holding back humanity from growth. It was the great atmosphere of openness and friendship that attracted me, and now it seems that some are being driven away by the changes. To change the world, we MUST change how we look at the world. I trust that what has been accomplished here thus far is only the beginnings of many wonderful changes to come. We even seemed to be guided by those "unknown" forces which permeate the cosmos and support all that is. The good news is that it will support us, and the bad news is it will support us even when what we are about is negative. Allow that energy to guide you, and trust your intuition.

May the force be with you young (and old Master(s)) Jedis,

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All
'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

http://fixamerica-fredmars.blogspot.com/
Hector
Space Cadet

Post by Hector »

If I'm not wrong the NASA BPP project funded some research on a very similar if not the same coil concept and the results were presented at the annual Joint Propulsion Conference.

I'll take a look at my archives and see if I can findthat paper.

Hector
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

I don't know if you folks have seen this, but it makes me chuckle.

pave the way for transcontinental transmission of secret messages encoded using the mysterious quantum
property of entanglement.

Theory says entangled should be unlimited in range

http://www.sciam.com/article.cfm?id=spa ... could-beam

Dr. Brown was interacting with the quantum vacuum. Here you have a communication methodology that
utilizes the quantum vacuum, to provide secret ftl communication. SOUND FAMILIAR?????

skyfish
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

skyfish wrote: Dr. Brown was interacting with the quantum vacuum. Here you have a communication methodology that
utilizes the quantum vacuum, to provide secret ftl communication. SOUND FAMILIAR?????

skyfish
Since you made a definitive statement in your above post, how can you be so sure that IF Dr. Brown was using the EG Spectrum that it is interacting with the quantum vacuum. BUT if you say it is because of the aether then I remind you that the same may be said for the EM Spectrum.

I am really beginning to feel pretty friggin' stupid with the way generalities are thrown about as specifics, must be me.

Forget it, ignorance can be bliss...

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Hi Mikado,
If we accept that Dr. Brown's eg comm device sent and received messages instantaneously,
then we know that it is not an EM signal. EM is stuck in the relativistc universe,
not so for gravity. EM can cause fluctuations in the aether,
but em is manifest from the aether as is gravity.
skyfish