Chapter 69: How Fast A Fat Pony

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
Griffin
Senior Officer

Post by Griffin »

Kevin-

It was fortunate that when I began to be drawn into the Visitants' experience I was studying with a British psychiatrist-parapsychologist who had a deep connection with India. His wife was a natural psychic sensitive who had trained to enhance her natural gift. They had met during a project on healing and psychic diagnosis, at which she was superb. This "other" perspective helped so much in understanding the interdimensional component of this phenomenon. From what I know, Adamski did have the gift. I see you're having a look at the chi gong/qigong connections. I believe that what you and I are dealing with is essentially the same energy, and Townsend too. Chinese geomancy is quite deep and profound. This energy can certainly be sensed and it can be intoxicating in the best sense when deeply experienced. It's intelligent too, in that it knows how to put things right to optimize life, health and wholeness. Why not use it to power a craft as well?

As ever,

Griffin
Langley
Senior Officer

Re: not a fair question

Post by Langley »

Trickfox wrote:
Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote:Trickfox,

And do you want to help us out here a little with the laymans term for what you are talking about.

Elizabeth

frequencies come in SHAPES,, like Pyramid, or waves, or boxes..

Trickfox
Ha Ha Trickfox probably owns one of these just cause he knows what the code name means.

http://lowendmac.com/ppc/g4saw.shtml

What's the highest frequency for gamma? What's the name given to those frequencies? Surely there's something above gamma.

Still havent found what Im looking for. In search of the lost chord.
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

things never seen?

Post by Mark Culpepper »

So .... if frequencies can be seen as shapes ...... and there are some frequencies well beyond the speed of light ... ( which is our limit in the ability to see things) then there are SHAPES based on frequencies that are well beyond our ability to see them? Did I just get that right?

You know I have been snooping around other forums, some big some little, some downright silly. The one thing that they seem to have in common is that .... though they get some pretty interesting comments going occasionally there is really no discussion that GOES anywhere.

Individuals there in other forums generally throw out their ideas, but they never have to stand behind what they say. They don't have a real purpose besides the discussion. They don't have to stand up against a Trickfox or a Mikado who demands more from them.... most of them are not really invested in what they are saying .... investments of time and effort like Andrew and LindaB ( Bolland ... not Brown).... And They don't really have anybody like Elizabeth, who is REALLY listening to all that is said and who seems to want to keep people all going happily and who honestly regards each post as a treasure. Paul gets distracted with his other lines of thought but I know that this group is a grand council of " elders" for him, even though age has nothing really to do with it. Flow and Gewis and all of you ... forgive me if I have not mentioned your name. Just look next to the names here on the forum. There is a number that corresponds to the percentage of that 10,000 post discussion. Some of you have only sent a message or two but I have a feeling that in the long run ALL of those messages count in this grand effort. I am at a measley 300 and something.... my contribution to the whole.... but those messages to me meant everything ... a window into my fathers past, thanks to Mr. Twigsnapper .... the story of a mysterious knife .... all family history that would have been lost. A treasure beyond measure for me in those 300 some messages. Anyone notice how many messages Mr. twigsnapper has sent? Anybody just read them by themselves? Talk about a treasure!

For me There is just this wierd sense of connectivity which has developed here which I don't see elsewhere. Anybody else see what I am talking about? MarkC
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Trickfox,
I am looking to find the words.
I like Dr Browns OPC, omni plasma continuum, add in a little Schauberger , MCM, multiple centripetal movement, and a little Walter russell spiral vortexs, and you have a sort of cake mixture.
If you ask fibonacci to mix the cake, then you will get a decent result.
Basically I simply expand what I detect outwards and inwards.

A lattice sort of scaffolding of longitudinal waves, with no ends top or bottom, they create the framework that plasma travels upon, it does so in all directions at once, pulled about by the fields created by what it created.

A sort of orchestra of fluxing harmonic frequencies , with the resistance of other blobs of mass interefering with the density of flows relative to other blobs of mass, with a cycle of circulations within all of the geometry , always subject to alpha and omega ( anode and cathode)

The blobs of mass will continuously expand, unless experiencing a vast flow of one side of the dual flows, then the surface could be dissolved off to a depth relative to the flow strength.
At other times the mass is subject to constant implosion of plasma.

This is why I percieve the sun as life supporting, not this nuclear business.
What we are observing utilising our frequency devices is fooling us, yes an electrical storm countless thousands of miles off its surface, because of the resistance huge mass will impart on the flow along the lines, it will be taking from this planet as much as it gives, everything here is a mere consequence of this balance between the two, with all other blobs of mass inputting and restricting flows dependant upon where they are relative to where this planet is and all other blobs of mass.
I think our ancestors knew this precisely, maybe studied this for countless milleniums, here and on other planets.
A fabulous system, but at any second , well the message I got was,
"In the blink of an eye , nothing"

It depends what nothing is though?
I was very concerned to begin with, not for me, but my children and grand children, but I now sense nothing is where we come from, its not nothing at all.
kevin
fibonacci is king
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

simultaneous

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Kevin. Note our last message times. What is shown above is so much more below. Elizabeth
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Elizabeth Helen Drake,
Co-incidence, non.
I am thinking and attracting the same thoughts as you are at times, I notice it happen when certain people are really interested and ingrossed, it makes sense to me in a matrix sort of way.
What I detect provides the most stunning interconnected pathways, time will not exist, WdavidB was talking of this over on ,
http://gravitycontrol.org/index.html
He was linking it to memory, how can the speed of light exist , if you can remember things instantly from fifty years ago, it should take fifty years for the memory to surface, if the speed of light actually was involved.
I consider the so called speed of light is relative to where you are in universe and to what degree of resistance the incoming flow is travelling relative to the outgoing flow.
It will almost dissappear out in space, the devices they send up are still part of this planet and react as such, they cannot measure the speed of light because it doesn't silly well exist, neither does gravity, they are both consequences of the relative difference in space continuum flow dictated by the resistance of mass.
Blooming hummers, I am morphing into David?
Where is He?
I will go pester him again, to get back on here, I think of him as one of my heroes.
kevin
fibonacci is king
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

kevin.b wrote: A sort of orchestra of fluxing harmonic frequencies , with the resistance of other blobs of mass interefering with the density of flows relative to other blobs of mass, with a cycle of circulations within all of the geometry , always subject to alpha and omega ( anode and cathode)
kevin,

This is where you create confusion. "fluxing harmonic frequencies". You are trying very hard to describe "something" using words that in a colloquial sense mean something different. Therefore, when one reads what you write, confusion becomes the order of the day.

"the resistance of other blobs of mass interefering with the density of flows relative to other blobs of mass, with a cycle of circulations within all of the geometry"
. This actually makes sense, at least to me, for I find it extremely easy to see it in my mind.

"subject to alpha and omega ( anode and cathode)" Now this here absolutely makes no sense. Alpha and omega is usually meant to express a beginning to an end with everything in between which I am going to "assume" is what you meant. Anode and Cathode are two absolutes.

Just trying to grab ahold of the tail of the......dragon <g>.....and hold on.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

always trying

You know kevin I will always try but I have to admit having a very hard time translating what David proposes into something I can see in my head.

this, for example just completely loses me, as much as I want to hang on to it. What we need are more Polygon visuals!

"He was linking it to memory, how can the speed of light exist , if you can remember things instantly from fifty years ago, it should take fifty years for the memory to surface, if the speed of light actually was involved.
I consider the so called speed of light is relative to where you are in universe and to what degree of resistance the incoming flow is travelling relative to the outgoing flow.
It will almost dissappear out in space, the devices they send up are still part of this planet and react as such, they cannot measure the speed of light because it doesn't silly well exist, neither does gravity, they are both consequences of the relative difference in space continuum flow dictated by the resistance of mass.
Blooming hummers, I am morphing into David?
Where is He? "

Kevin,
Why does the flash of memory have to be tied to the speed of light? Hasn't it already been proven in our odd ways that light is affected by other factors and can in fact be " bent" by gravity of other things?.... so what new are we saying here?... you lose me here entirely. about the speed of light not actually existing. Why doesn't it? I don't understand.

Its almost as if you are saying that things don't exist because they are actually something else ... Why does it have to be one or the other? Why not both?. if we accept that they in fact do.....they do .... what is UNDER them or causing them? .... That might not be understood currently ....

Thats alright. I am just a Polygon .... with Jimmy Buffett. It must be five oclock somewhere! Elizabeth
Griffin
Senior Officer

2 at once

Post by Griffin »

Some thoughts from Eastern sources, allowing for the inherent inexactness of language:

“The ten thousand thingsâ€
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

Yes, right

Griffin,

Yes ... right .... what you said. <g> Elizabeth
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

For anyone who wishes to further explore the intricacies of eastern religious philosophies, the threads in this section of comparative-religion.com should be very informative:

http://www.comparative-religion.com/for ... ought.html

There are some major crossover points betweeen the western and eastern philosophies however. And many scholars of religion have noted the several similarities between Bhuddist and Christian theologies. Most notably the presence and influence of Nestorian Christians in Western China about 7oo ad, and Orthodox Christians in the Kerala province of Southern India.

http://members.aol.com/didymus5/thomas.html

The Christian community in Kerala was the result of the missions there by the Apostle Thomas Didymus in the 1st century ad, traditionally believed to be the twin-twin brother of Jesus. I've included links for anyone interested in any of this.

flow.... :wink:
Dancing is better than marching
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: 2 at once

Post by Mikado14 »

[quote="Elizabeth Helen Drake"][quote="Griffin"]Some thoughts from Eastern sources, allowing for the inherent inexactness of language:

“The ten thousand thingsâ€
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

my response

Mikado,

You misunderstood my response. My ... "Right .... what he said" ..... could more properly be translated ....... HUH?

Sorry Griffin but you sorta lost me too. Elizabeth
Griffin
Senior Officer

Post by Griffin »

Sorry, folks.

I thought it might provide another perspective on the both/and and "twain meeting" issue that seemed to arise from Kevin's post and Elizabeth's response. But I only compounded it. Although Eastern thought can give some useful perspectives, as Capra and others have seen, I understand the problem and I'll try to stay away from Zen-like subjects.

Griffin
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

what do you all think

I appreciate the pass on that Griffin, thanks.

How about this?

What do you all think the reasoning is behind this new broadcasting of information about " black triangles"? I find it odd when the picture they keep flashing to the news cameras is the shot taken in Belgium in 1989! Why so important suddenly to talk about it again now?

Anybody up to speed on this conference going on that is being mention? A new drive toward " disclosure"? I barely caught reference to it on last nights news. Elizabeth