Chapter 68: A New Age of Speed and Power

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Chapter 68: A New Age of Speed and Power

Post by Paul S. »

is now ready for prime time:

https://www.ttbrown.com/defying_gravity/68_NewAge.html

I'm surprised this one took as long as it did. There was a lot more time spent thinking than actually writing...

"Sometimes li'dat," as we used to say in Hawaii...

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Paul...This chapter shows just how brilliant Thomas Townsend Brown really was, and also demonstrates his status as a hero to all humankind. The humility, and the ability to suffer and to pull his family through it all. The constant striving for excellence through his network, all the while portraying the wounded prarie chicken persona.

Excellent work...and just how soon after the Winterhaven proposal did all of this go into the black ? Hope that's covered. Looking back to the Puscheck and Spirito FBI report about his Foundation's LA activities, how many people in the FBI do you really think knew what was really going on ?

And the kissing fish in the Embassy Laundry...perfect.

flow.... :?:
Dancing is better than marching
Trickfox
The Magician

Nice one Paul

Post by Trickfox »

Bravo, another moment of history is logically explained. You know those federal agencies have a habit of creating completely biased files on an individual based on a few observations, and some prejudicial viewpoints.

Easy to see how other writers may have missed those details
Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

on one hand

Post by Victoria Steele »

Its GREAT Paul!

On one hand you have his rather dogged steps with the FBI saying things that I think that all of us have heard but we were never on the inside. A ste by step rendition of what was happening. Not very personal but you sure understand what he is doing here.

Cook and others included have taken all of their information directly from those outside sources but nobody has a letter to home ...... so poignant ..... just getting by .... on a REAL shoestring ..... and then just 75.00 shows up somehow and he is happy now because he has change in his pocket and a wife who must have smiled when he said .... what was it ? "Remember .... You have me?" That HAS to be an inside joke.

And children always reflect the stresses in a situation like that. Linda obviously felt blocked out by her parents ( and I can see why they would not want their daughter to be included at that house. This Cornellion sounds like a wonderful and very brave man but such men collect enemies by the busheload. Townsend and Josephine didn't want Linda included. But you know, they were so close even then that she must have felt really bad. Hence the attempt to walk to them.)

I shudder to think. But then there was the black cadillac and the man who walked her up the stairs to he police station.

I frankly think that Dr. Brown had security on his family wherever it was. Can you imagine this guy sitting there and seeing her walk off and away from the house. " What the F..k?" Was his probably exclaimation. So he probably just followed along and thats why he was right there when she probably started to look lost and scared. And maybe he knew that she was not that far from the police station and it was time to interact with her.

It could have been just a good citizen going home after work and doing the right thing. But I think someone must have contacted the Browns and remember Linda didn't know where they were or what their phone number was. No .......... I think that the black car was one of Sarbachers crew most likely.

And I had the strangest thought. Where was Mr. Twigsnapper at this exact moment? Remember he and Dr. Sarbacher worked together in Germany in 1945 after Dr. Brown was sent home. Was he still working for him?

I think he was, I think he was!!!!! and do you know how I know? Take a look at what Mr. Twigsnapper told Griffin regarding his meeting with Dr. Brown on Catalina. I won't spoil it. Look for yourselves!!!! Its a reference to his relationship with Linda Brown.

HE was the man in the black Cadillac. Bet a million dollars that I don't have!

Am I right Mr. Twigsnapper? Am I right? Victoria
grinder
Senior Officer

I think you are right!

Post by grinder »

Of course nothing counts until Mr. Twigsnapper confirms this but . I think that you are absolutely right.

Paul? Did Mr. Twigsnapper know what you were writing about that incident? Look what he "happened" to say to Griffin

viewtopic.php?p=9090#9090

"And of course, as you have figured by now, Where that Lady goes, I pretty much follow. Best Regards twigsnapper "

Even when she was eight years old, methinks! grinder
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

another A, of course.

Post by Mark Culpepper »

I was a little puzzled by all the twists and turns in the first section because its hard to get a handle on things that are transcribed with big black holes in them. A little hard to keep up with who is doing what to whom and a couple of times your quotes sort of lost me.

But when you started talking about him running a laundry. That was special. And who gave you the quote about him folding clothes? Was that Morgan? or someone else? I will have to read it again. Of course all of this happened before Morgans understanding of it personally, but they must have shared conversations about what was going on and what Dr. Brown was having to do.

As I see it he was pretty well convinced that he had Soviet agents watching his every move and he had to make it look like he was too broke to do anything worthwhile. The Russians sure understood that of this country. If you have no money you are a failure. If you are a failure no one looks at you.

Which is what he wanted.

But look at the group that has closed ranks around him! These are men of action .... not just words ... so while this " program" was being circulated around in front of the noses of the military what ELSE were they up to. A distint French flavor to the operation I should think. Damn.

And I do believe that it was Mr. Twigsnapper in Georgetown in that black Cadillac. Can you tell us Sir? MarkC
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

another witness

Post by Victoria Steele »

I just realized that Linda Brown is the main witness here in the Sarbacher/ Townsend Brown connection ......... someone that can stand up and say that she saw her Dad and Dr. Sarbacher together. Sarbacher remember being credited for the ( probably intentional leak ) in 1950 to the Canadian Smith that " There is a project more secret than the hydrogen bomb...." huh.

It must be wigging some of those people who tried to talk with him etc regarding that situation that they entirely missed someone who met him as a child. Not that she knew all that much about what was going on of course. But here is someone who can sure help put the hidden pieces together. Amazing. And I can't wait for Mr. Twigsnappers answer. You will answer? Please? However if its dead silence I will understand.

Just points out. Mr. Twigsnapper or someone else, the family had protection probably twentyfour hours for how many years?

I'll bet their protectors were living better than they were. Now thats a really sad commentary and observation! Victoria
Bulwark
Space Cadet

Post by Bulwark »

Well, let's see. I'm up here in the North and I believe that no one else is in my area.

I must say that my feeling of this chapter is one of, "Where does it fit?" I have more questions than answers and the only purpose that I believe is going on with this installment is the establishing of the "wounded prairie chicken" scenario. I have to ask this, if Dr. Brown was so broke, where did he find the capital to start a business? If he did not have the capital then who bank rolled him? (Probably someone who wanted him to work at something that was none science?)

Questions that will probably never get answered.

Bulwark
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

actually

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

That is ONE if the questions that IS answered and by the FBI which was watching Townsend Brown like a hawk at the time . ( even hiring a person in his circle to report back to them what he was writing to others.)

In one of those FBI files it is written that he opened a laundry WITH HIS INLAWS which of course would mean Mr. and Mrs Beale. So I am assuming that the FBI believed that they were the ones who put up the money for this venture.

Would that the other questions be answered as easily~

How nice to hear from you! Getting nasty up there yet? (Speaking of the weaher Bulwark, not your acivities! <g> ) Elizabeth
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Paul S,
Thank you for pointing out Mr Brush, I always associate that name with another brush, a foxs one, sorry Elizabeth , a short clip of Basil Brush , a fox I always could understand, and my son has many in his house.
I always listened to the fox.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBPx4wtsnk0
The writings of Brush are brilliant, straight lines in every direction, with each formed mass creating shadows along the lines affecting all other mass, spot on.
Longitudinal waves permeating all matter.
I can follow those shadows of invisable consequence.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Chris Knight
Keeper of the Flame

Post by Chris Knight »

If you are interested in more information regarding Charles Brush's work, I have a number of papers and references at: http://www.qualight.com/stress/index.htm in the Library / Stress in Dielectrics / Relevant Articles Section.

Best,
Andrew
Qualight Environmental
(http://www.qualight.com, http://www.qualightenv.com, http://www.qualightscp.com)

"If you think the situation is under control, then you don't truly understand the situation."
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Chris Knight ,
I for one will be very interested, notice he wrote to sir Oliver Lodge, he was determined to come back from the grave to prove his theories of universe, I look forward to meeting him, he is one of my heroes.
Heres a link for you too,
http://www.nexusmagazine.com/articles/Oldfield.html
The dowser can do what this man is doing, he is a dowser as well.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Langley
Senior Officer

Post by Langley »

Vela Uniform popped into my head re "detection of atomic detonations"

Salmon, Dribble, heaps of others.

http://stinet.dtic.mil/oai/oai?&verb=ge ... =AD0619716
Accession Number : AD0619716

Title : VESIAC MONTHLY BULLETIN OF VELA UNIFORM RESEARCH PUBLICATIONS.

Corporate Author : MICHIGAN UNIV ANN ARBOR INST OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY

Report Date : 15 JUL 1965

Pagination or Media Count : 11

Abstract : The bulltin consists mainly of a listing of Vela Uniform reports that have issued as the result of investigations by the Air Force Cambridge Research Lab., Air Force Office of Scientific Research, Air Force Technical Applications Center, Advanced Research Projects Agency, Office of Naval Research, and U. S. Coast and Geodetic Survey. There are also listings of Vela Uniform documents published in journals and of the translations sponsored by Vesiac.

Descriptors : (*SEISMOLOGY, PERIODICALS), (*SEISMIC WAVES, PERIODICALS), NUCLEAR EXPLOSIONS, UNDERGROUND EXPLOSIONS, EARTHQUAKES, IDENTIFICATION SYSTEMS

Distribution Statement : APPROVED FOR PUBLIC RELEASE

Na, Teller wouldnt be interested at all in a method of detecting Soviet bomb tests. Nope, not all at. NOT. BTW DARPA had a big interest in this.
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

all the threads coming together

Post by twigsnapper »

It does seem Paul that many of your loose threads are coming together, with the help of all of your forum friends here. Each one knows truths that will light your way. Remember that you have a great gift in their contributions.

Victoria.

Only by the strangest quirk of fate. I had just " happened" to drive past the house where Josephine had lived earlier (while she was still a "divorced" woman. Then it was much more active place, I had heard about it but I had never seen it. It was the " Washington station" for some that I knew. The Third floor and the basement had been turned to a dorms and various workers and military office types were keeping the same bed warm. ( meaning that they were sleeping in shifts, put other thoughts away!) Mrs. Beale kept her kitchen running nearly 24 hours then so there was always warm food to eat. Her chocolate cake was famous.

Josephine had her young son then and needed him to be cared for while she was doing what she needed to do for her position so it was only because of that connection that I happened to slowly drive by that afternoon. Sort of checking on things. Suddenly this determined little girl came booming out of the side door, down the walkway onto the sidewalk. And yes, when I realized that she was not dawdling I think that my expression was close to what you mentioned. So, yes, dear. It was me. You were right. But I never got the opportunity at this point to renew my friendship with Dr. Brown or even, regretfully even meet Mrs. Brown.

I'll give Paul the rest. I just thought that you deserved that. twigsnapper
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Mr. Twigsnapper...You are definitely what we call a "straight up guy". Thanks for that.

flow.... :wink:
Dancing is better than marching