Chapter 66: Hot Town, Summer in the City

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Post by greggvizza »

flowperson wrote:I've also noticed that even old VCR players will dial up a seven digit number when a tape is initiated. If you get real close to your speakers you can hear it sometimes.
What's being dialed, and who wants to know what's being watched, and for what reason ?
Flowperson,

This is going to be more information than one would have wished for, but....The tones on the VCR tape are from the automated manufacturing process. In mass production, the program video and audio are not recorded onto tape in a VHS shell, they are recorded onto very large open reels that hold many multiple copies of the program back to back. The continuous loop master, that is used to record the back to back material onto the reels, has a series of tones at the end of the program (or beginning; it’s really the same point since the master is an endless loop, with the beginning of the tape spliced to the end). These tones are used by the loaders that load the empty VHS shells with the pre-recorded tape. The tones tell the loader where the end is, so that it stops loading the shell, cuts the tape, splices the end to the clear leader in the shell, and then pulls in the next empty shell and starts loading it, and on and on it goes. Stamping out CD’s and DVD’s is much simpler.

On the other hand though, I totally agree with you on the eavesdropping. I just automatically assume that all email and all phone conversations are monitored. Not necessarily by humans but by the Eschelon / Carnivore computers. I wonder if this forum rates high enough to be actually monitored by humans?

GV
grinder
Senior Officer

interesting

Post by grinder »

What you guys come up with is always so interesting.

I have sort of an outside question though ...... its right about the same time line on the ( if Townsend Browns thread is A and Morgans is B) "A" storyline, where the Browns move to Washington DC in 1955? We haven't quite gotten there yet because the story switched to 1966 ( which I really like actually) but there is important stuff happening in 1955-57 too. Most of my information on that I have gleaned from my copy of " The Hunt for Zero Point" by Nick Cook.

It is amazing to me how Mr. Cook talks about the same people that Paul has mentioned ( William Lear especially ) and he endlessly speculates about what Dr. Brown was doing but he just never seems to see what was happening there. I have been wondering what he thinks now of the information that you have put out there Paul and if its clicked some new ideas in head? ideas that he obviously only felt a slight hint of while he was writing his book.

I noticed something funny. Cook makes a big point of saying that in 1957 it was like a big black curtain fell over the subject of " antigravity" which had been openly spoken about in earlier years.

And this is my favorite question for you Paul. ( which I am sure you will answer when the thread comes back to this side ....) what was Dr. Brown doing in the years 1955-1957 ?....

I have noticed from the other discussions that you can't go to his lab notebooks because apparently Dr. Brown stopped writing in 1958 and didn't start writing again until 1967. Odd, right? it seems to me that this is where the two threads cross dont they? Sometime during those nine years the Linda and Morgan thread and the Townsend Brown thread of this story cross paths!

This is going to be pretty darned interesting because we are closing on that moment. We have to ....... Thread A is in 1953 right now? Only a couple of years to go until he suddenly stops writing.)

I am worse than Victoria but I really hope that we can look forward to another chapter maybe this Thursday? Its like I have all of these puzzle pieces out on the table and I want to start really putting them together.

And am like you Gregg. You HAVE to assume that every form of communication is monitored in this country. To think otherwise is to be living in a fantasy land. But that is an interesting question. Do you think that this forum has gotten enough attention to warrant the "personal" touch? Huh ..... theres a thought to ponder.

grinder
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Gregg...Thanks for your answer. It helps puts to sleep a question I'd dwelled upon for many years.

But of course anything these days that's plugged into the grid can be monitored in real time, or digitally recorded for playback, and this can also be done through wireless pickups through quantum/non-linear devices.

Yeah...Echelon and Carnivore. They tore down the old Stardust here and are building a new luxury complex on the site. And...Elizabeth...you'll be intrigued to know that the CONCRETE from the old Stardust is being pulverized on-site, used, and recycled to build the new project which is to be called...Echelon Place, with a price tag of about $4.5 billion I hear. You know me and the name thingy.

Locals hereabouts know that the Stardust was THE favorite hangout in the 50's and 60's for contractors, military, and intelligence types who were occupied with the doings at Nellis AFB, the Nevada Nuclear Test Range, and that place out at Groom Dry Lake that doesen't exist, even when it was being built and brought on line in the late 50's and early 60's.

And you can bet your bippy that much of what we're doing on this forum is being monitored since the public, especially the curious public such as we, are the enemy these days. Yeah Gregg...fer sure...one giant "continuous loop master" indeed.

flow.... 8)
Dancing is better than marching
Trickfox
The Magician

More scary than UFO and ET

Post by Trickfox »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fBPwnrfcAI

Speaking of "drawing in fire" do ya think Kurzweil's institute would have someone in that circle of Elders?

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

I am driven to find what moves the rods in my hands.

That leads me onto many different paths, but they all are leading to an answer.
Whatever Dr Brown was working on, I sense the same, it may appear as remote and a so called astray , but I think not.
The self same answer I sense lies at the end of the different pathways.
All roads lead to Rome.
The perfection of the speaker was as much to do with anti gravity as anything He will ever have done, because mastery of the universal creative force was within its design .
That mastery will have been constantly utilised into other multiple projects , but without attracting any visable glare, after all , it was just a loud speaker, it sure was that.

The feather I talked of is utilised by a creature that defies gravity, therefore built into the crystaline formulation of the feather will be the means to manipulate what forms gravity.imho.
Mankind that is stuck with his/hers basic senses will only see the lift, the bird will know about the cause of gravity, and how to divert its dual flows, thus defying gravity, with the apparent nature simply been lift.
The bird still operates in the area between the planets surface and the edge of the ionosphere, it just makes use of all available forces.

Dr Brown could then operate in full sight, as the bird that hovers above, because the observer was blind to the method of that which creates all.

We are all in space, even underwater or underground, nobody can hide from it, as its everywhere, and thus it is invisable, until you recognise it, then it obvious.
kevin
fibonacci is king
Langley
Senior Officer

Re: no sent and recieved

Post by Langley »

Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote:You said
"Like, I mean, no "sent"
and "recieved" signal. Just a monitoring of a field and the disturbance within it and the orientation of one to it. Instantly."

And that is a hallmark conversation with Dr. Brown whenever he explained his " electrogravitic comunications system"

Paul hasn't gotten to this scene yet in 1955 where Dr. Brown explained this system to his daughter using the salt and pepper shakers on a table ..... so I should not get ahead of him .... but the message was the same ....... exactly.

Elizabeth
Oh good grief. No wonder its deep Black.

It would not only "sense" the physical, but also other planes?

So it would present a challenge to established orders with the metaphysical implications ?

Is this how other beings were contacted? If they were.

The speaker /microphone having characteristics as described for the Ark of the Covenant in the Bible? It let humans speak to God and let humans hear God. It had to be carried in a specified way when transported. People died when it was touched in an incorrect manner.
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

Dairy Queen

Post by twigsnapper »

Langley.

I believe that Paul owes you a gold star and a cone at his local Dairy Queen. twigsnapper
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

again I say

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Kevin,

Again I say Kevin, I hope tht you are keeping a journal because someday there will be a point where your writing and others peoples understanding will reach a crossover point.

" We are all in space, even underwater or underground, nobody can hide from it, as its everywhere, and thus it is invisable, until you recognise it, then it obvious.
kevin

All the really wonderful earthshaking discoveries are not seen, then ridiculed, ignored until they become known and then of course .... they become " obvious"

Fare Forward Voyager. Elizabeth
Griffin
Senior Officer

Post by Griffin »

Twigsnapper-

I appreciate your concise briefing, which I’ve been mulling over. Who would still represent a potential obstruction and even a threat after all these years and outward changes? The Soviet Union has fallen apart and the KGB is no longer the powerful agency it was. However, the Russians are still heavily involved with oil and also nuclear energy. Former KGB agents are now free-lancing for new cartels, including the Russian Mafia. Whatever remains of the official government KGB would reflect the preoccupation of the government, and particularly some high officials, with oil revenues. A new multi-multi-billion oil processing and distribution facility is being built in Siberia. Yes, these folks would definitely not be pro UFO visitors and anti-gravity technology. Even the fundamentalist Islamic terrorists have a vested interest in the oil revenues which help fund them. In addition to their oil bias, they would undoubtedly put ET visitors in the demonic category since they haven’t arrived with an aggressive agenda to convert the world by force to the terrorists’ version of Islam. Closer to home, we have our own preoccupations with big oil and nuclear energy, with an occasional dose of fundamentalism thrown in, which perhaps some compartmentalized agency is dedicated to protecting. Have you seen the film Syriana? With all due respect, I’ll make a small addition to Townsend Brown’s insightful quoted remark: “It’s all about oilâ€
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

standing in the mud

Post by twigsnapper »

In todays world sometimes I am reminded of the period at the end of WWII in Germany. Once the actual official shooting stopped the "unofficial shooting" started up but it was still as deadly. You just didn't know what direction it would be coming from and the agendas were all so wildly differernt.

I have been shot at by the best. From a Russian sniper who thought that I was German to a farmer who was purely pissed that I was a military person standing in his field and he had flat had enough of that.

As for the players in this world, take your pick. All can be dangerous so in a direct answer to your question Griffin. THIS MOMENT, right now. is perhaps the most dangerous that we have faced.

No matter what President Bush or others might cockily declare.

And as invisible as it SEEMS to be the Group Paul has dubbed " The Caroline" is as active and as threatened itself as ever.

Remember one of the first things that Morgan learned at the end of a rolled up magazine? Never underestimate your opponent. Morgan would remind you of that and as much as he loves the people of Russia he would warn you again never to take your eye off a sleeping bear. They hibernate for only long enough for the food supply to grow strong enough to be enticing. twigsnapper
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

greggvizza wrote:
flowperson wrote:I've also noticed that even old VCR players will dial up a seven digit number when a tape is initiated. If you get real close to your speakers you can hear it sometimes.
What's being dialed, and who wants to know what's being watched, and for what reason ?
Flowperson,

This is going to be more information than one would have wished for, but....The tones on the VCR tape are from the automated manufacturing process. In mass production, the program video and audio are not recorded onto tape in a VHS shell, they are recorded onto very large open reels that hold many multiple copies of the program back to back. The continuous loop master, that is used to record the back to back material onto the reels, has a series of tones at the end of the program (or beginning; it’s really the same point since the master is an endless loop, with the beginning of the tape spliced to the end). These tones are used by the loaders that load the empty VHS shells with the pre-recorded tape. The tones tell the loader where the end is, so that it stops loading the shell, cuts the tape, splices the end to the clear leader in the shell, and then pulls in the next empty shell and starts loading it, and on and on it goes. Stamping out CD’s and DVD’s is much simpler.
Sounds to me that you know what the "master" is called in that process. Ever hear of "High Speed Video Inc" or of Peter Lambert? They are really quite amazing machines but could also be quite wearisome to maintain.

Just throwing in my nickel, spend it or lose it.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: no sent and recieved

Post by Mikado14 »

Langley wrote:
Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote:You said
"Like, I mean, no "sent"
and "recieved" signal. Just a monitoring of a field and the disturbance within it and the orientation of one to it. Instantly."

And that is a hallmark conversation with Dr. Brown whenever he explained his " electrogravitic comunications system"

Paul hasn't gotten to this scene yet in 1955 where Dr. Brown explained this system to his daughter using the salt and pepper shakers on a table ..... so I should not get ahead of him .... but the message was the same ....... exactly.

Elizabeth
Oh good grief. No wonder its deep Black.

It would not only "sense" the physical, but also other planes?

So it would present a challenge to established orders with the metaphysical implications ?

Is this how other beings were contacted? If they were.

The speaker /microphone having characteristics as described for the Ark of the Covenant in the Bible? It let humans speak to God and let humans hear God. It had to be carried in a specified way when transported. People died when it was touched in an incorrect manner.
I have waited for this to be put forth. I'll help Paul with the gold star or I'll pay for the banana split.

You do Impress me at times there mate!

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

gold star pupils

Post by twigsnapper »

Its not as if you haven't earned your share of gold stars there Mikado. And Trickfox. I vote for Vanilla Icecream. An ice cream party. Just the ticket/ twigsnapper
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Post by greggvizza »

Mikado14 wrote:Sounds to me that you know what the "master" is called in that process. Ever hear of "High Speed Video Inc" or of Peter Lambert? They are really quite amazing machines but could also be quite wearisome to maintain.

Just throwing in my nickel, spend it or lose it.

Mikado
The official name for it was binloop master. I did not have any dealings with the folks that you mentioned, but being in the recording studio business in the 80’s and 90’s I had to deal with others that provided the same services. Yes that equipment, with electromechanical and pneumatic actuators, was always malfunctioning. They were the last vestiges of the old smoky greasy industrial 20th century. The 21st century has no moving parts.

GV
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Hi Langley:

Done a bit of research on the Ark thingy and technically the word "Ark" means "box".

When you look behind the legends it does appear that it was/is some sort of transciever that perhaps utilized the quantum atomic characteristics of insulated layers of hammered gold to collect, store and discharge energies (as would a capacitor), to "hear" verbal requests made by either the high priest or King of Israel, and to "answer" such questions through light emanations. The dimensions and instructions recorded for its construction were very precise and specific. That gives us several clues to its nature and functionality.

The Ark's light emanations were then "read" by exposing the jeweled Hebrew letters on the High Priest's breast plate (ephod) to them, and by also using two hand held devices, the "urim" and "thummim" in combination. The "ephod" had ten or twelve letters of the 22 letter hebrew alphabet scribed upon its stones, and the balance of the letters were split between the "urim" and "thummim", which were somehow manipulated by hand. My uneducated guess is that one device was gold, and the other was silver, both with inlaid and scribed stones also.

As an interesting sidelight, Joseph Smith, the founder of Mormonism, is said to have used "urim and thummim" to translate the golden plates he was directed by the angel Moroni to dig up and transcribe . The plates were said to have been accompanied in the discovery site by "silver bows".

The "hearing" aspect is vague however. I never found direct references to the fact that questions had to be posed verbally, and indeed most inferences were that questions were also "asked" through light manipulations. If it were in fact a large and powerful capacitance device, that would explain the care one should take in it's vicinity lest people be inadvertantly "fried".

Actually, the communication of High Priests and Royalty with the Deity in the holiest portion of Temples is something that also goes pretty far back in Mesopotamian History. And don't forget that the Hebrews spent several generations in bondage in Babylon during the diaspora around 600 bc. However, first use of the Ark was likely around 1,200 bce at Shiloh in the desert when the first functioning "tent" tabernacle was erected and utilized for worship and communication with the Hebrew Diety.

Ark devices are not specifically mentioned in recovered cuneiform writings to my knowledge, but that's the sort of archaeological data that might not see the light of day. However there were references to the effects that communication with the "Deities" had upon the High Priests
and Mespopotamian Royalty. They were said to develop "qeren" or horns of light at each side of their head that lasted for sometime after such sessions, and this was a sign of their special status and their connection with the Divinities. Moses is also said to have had "qeren" after his sessions in the holy presence, and in fact is sometimes artistically depicted in that manner. To me this all indicates some sort of ancient direct device to brain communication capabilities.

flow.... 8)
Dancing is better than marching