Chapter 62 - Meet the Browns of Ka-Lae-Hau

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

quote "
The thing is the DOE demonstrably has a legal mandate to clean these sites up and the sites mentioned in this record are close enough to Area 51 to be in effect one and the same. Interesting to note DU is a substance of concern to the DOE yet the USAF etc deny its any problem at all anywhere. But that's another story.

I just have to add "risk reduction" doesnt guarantee actual harms are zero.
They love talking about risk but never acknowledge actual harms.
Teller. Same old line.[/quote]

Langley
Oh I agree with you that there is demonstrable need for the Government to mitigate past environmental offenses here, but you see each of these sites is a separate issue. The Groom Lake facility is not the same as the Nellis AFB reserve, or the Tonopah range, or The Mercury Test Site, or the Indian Springs Air Force Facility (where remote and pilotless aircraft used over the middle east and elsewhere are remotely controlled), etc.

Even though the U.S. Governmant owns or controls better than 75% of the land in Nevada, that all is organized in a compartmentalized fashion, much like secrecy conventions. So while the Air Force, the Bureau of Land Management, The Dept of Energy, etc. have separate land interests here, when litigation is undertaken the specific government agency must be named in the action. Since EVERYTHING related to the existence of Groom Lake ( area 51 ) and the goings on there is classified, there is no specified legal entity to go after in court.

Joseph Heller would have loved it, HUH ?

flow.... :shock:
Dancing is better than marching
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Langley wrote:
Oh. I see sort of re earthquakes. Sort of a physical analog of the R C circuit where Capacitor dissipation rate is inversely proportional to Resistor value.

Ok Langley, please explain your statement for I will assume when you say "dissipation" you mean discharge. The formula for that is t = R C. That is directly proportional. Please explain what you are talking about so that I may understand. I am not going to assume here but are you talking about Inductive Reactance? That is inversely related to Capacitive Reactance.

Also, you refer to the Earth as a capacitor. What about the magnetic component and how does it interrelate to the capacitor?

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Langley
Senior Officer

Post by Langley »

flowperson wrote:

Since EVERYTHING related to the existence of Groom Lake ( area 51 ) and the goings on there is classified, there is no specified legal entity to go after in court.

Joseph Heller would have loved it, HUH ?

flow.... :shock:
\

Oh that's nuts. Yea, Catch 22
Langley
Senior Officer

Post by Langley »

Mikado14 wrote:
Ok Langley, please explain your statement for I will assume when you say "dissipation" you mean discharge. The formula for that is t = R C. That is directly proportional. Please explain what you are talking about so that I may understand. I am not going to assume here but are you talking about Inductive Reactance? That is inversely related to Capacitive Reactance.

Also, you refer to the Earth as a capacitor. What about the magnetic component and how does it interrelate to the capacitor?

Mikado
I was Trying to understand. Thanks for the additional explanation Mikado.