Part II Begins Here

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

fibonacci is king
ladygrady
Junior Birdman

oh! the excitement

Post by ladygrady »

I don't even know what you guys are talking about yet I can register the excitement through the words!

Sometimes though you don't need to exactly know what is being said before you sense that something is being communicated. I notice odd things sometimes, maybe thats just part of what I do. Search things for oddities.

Anybody figure how strange it is that this " frog/toad" subject started with a frog sounding like a cat. Now everytime the subject of " frog/toad" comes up it is generally linked to a new little tidbit of interesting information. I remember what Dr. Brown used to say to his family when he was getting ready to transmit information that he wanted them to pay particular attention to. Didn't Paul say that the key phrase was " I have been thinking"

Here its almost as if you say ( or more properly THINK frog or toad) and information heads in your direction under that caption. Most fascinating , really.

I think that it has been working with racoons too and maybe Barb horses, but I am not sure about that one yet. Would not suprise me though if in the next several days there comes word of a major sighting or something strange happening in Morocco. This is almost like watching coded messages flash past you and not having any thing other than the intuition that such a thing is happening. Are we getting wiser? Is the Universe still patiently waiting for us. Lord I hope so.

I see crossover words to Dr/ Brown all of the time. Push not Pull is one phrase. Returning, returning, returning is the other. And I hope " All will be well." is the third. grady
AM

Post by AM »

Mr. (Kevin) B., thank you for the book on the saucer and the psychedelic toads! I'll definitely take a look. Psychedelic toads, mmmHmmm!

Ms. Ladgrady, just today I wrote in 4 to 5 hours about 20 pages of A4-format on what was said here. Now, I'm NOT writting a book.

It is just that I have to bring it out, otherwise I'll burst.

I jotted whole 6 pages on Barb-horses. But I'd like to hear Mr. Twigsnapper's comments on my thoughts here first (Mr. Twigsnapper, my grandmother sent you some cookies - I hope you got them).

The second reason is that I quote extensively and I don't want to clogg up the forum too much and after all Mr. Mikado stated correctly that memory costs money!

We cannot imagine how brilliant Dr. Brown was. Such men should be immortal or at least live 500 year so that they can evolve their genial spirit further. Death is against nature and NOT God's work! Man was created in the image of God and he is supposed to be immortal like his maker is, including his material body.

Ms. Brown, your father was a Titan of a man! A true Titan!

AM.
Last edited by AM on Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Am,

Please don't take me the wrong way and I don't believe that you have.

Have you heard the story of the two bulls? I'll change it to horses for Mr. Twigsnapper.

Two stallions were standing on a hill, one young and one old. The young one said "Look at all those young fillies and Mares down at the bottom of the hill! What do you say we run down and get us each one." The old and wiser stallion said , "Why don't we walk down and have them all."

See?

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

AM wrote: I jotted whole 6 pages on Barb-horses. But I'd like to hear Mr. Twigsnapper's comments on my thoughts here first (Mr. Twigsnapper, my grandmother sent you some cookies - I hope you got them).

AM.
Mr. Twigsnapper!!!

Grandmom sent you SOME cookies??!!!??!!??

Hmmm.. Mr. Twigsnapper, you do get around.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

cookies

Post by twigsnapper »

Ah, and I do love cookies.

My favorites made in at Thomas Townsend Pastries and Bread. Nassau, Bahamas. The scones with the fresh mango in them. ah ... special memories

And as I just said and I see that Mikado wisely echoed .... Walk son.... walk.

twigsnapper
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: cookies

Post by Mikado14 »

twigsnapper wrote: My favorites made in at Thomas Townsend Pastries and Bread. Nassau, Bahamas. The scones with the fresh mango in them. ah ... special memories
You have got to be pulling my leg? Thomas Townsend Pastries and Bread? Is this where Morgan retired to and he is making bread and .....oh get this....."Time to get up and make the donuts!"......<g>

Mikado
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

cookies?

Post by Victoria Steele »

You might be right actually Mikado! <g>

Maybe one of the reasons Morgan called Linda " Desdemona"?

another Jimmy Buffett lyric!

"Desdemona's Building A Rocket Ship
Desdemona's Going Away
Desdemona's Building A Rocket Ship
Blasting Off Today
She Got A Passion For Cookies
A Crew Full Of Rookies
It's Going To Be A Hell Of A Blow
Desdemona's Building A Rocket Ship
Guess I've Got To Go

Me too, me too. Victoria
AM

Post by AM »

Mr. Mikado, Mr. Twigsnapper, Ms. Steele and other friends,

you are of course perfectly right. The excitement at seeing new connections should not obscure my vision.

In Silence great things can be revealed - and what is better than a long walk through a still forrest? What is more, the road is long and like with the marathon one should not exhaust oneself in the first few miles.

Mr. Mikado, don't worry. I haven't taken it the wrong way. On the contrary, such reminders as yours are most valuable and I am very grateful. The great danger is, when people due to their enthusiasm think they have figured it all out, because they see some connection.

AM
Last edited by AM on Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

being persistant and resolute

Post by Victoria Steele »

AM,

I agree with Mikado. I caution you to take your time and not to miss anything. And that will be noticed and respected by all of those involved and interested in your work.

One of those mares might have made the remark ..... "Brace yourselves girls ..... they are walking!" <g>

And meanwhile, as all of this is going on, wanna bet our favorite writing fella is floating around in some warm water somewhere, counting the fish? When he comes home just look at the work ahead of him just to get even with the conversations. I just love it.

Victoria
Langley
Senior Officer

Post by Langley »

AM wrote:Please forgive me everyone. I cannot stop it. I must say something more.

CONNECT what I wrote above with the following seminal articles (you can find them at the Qualight-site):

"T. Townsend Brown Studies Sidereal Radiation"

"On the Possibilities of Optical-frequency Gravitational Radiation"

It's all there, but you must read very carefully. DR. BROWN WAS BEYOND GENIUS! A TRUE TITAN OF A MAN!

AM
Crow call rating on that previous post is v High AM.

on that and the above, this link is interesting. A guy with a gieger detector and a computer program measures sidereal variation in background. Now, there as issues. http://www.fourmilab.ch/documents/cosmic/

The guy with the g tube sez "If there is a diurnal effect, why should it peak around 07:00 local time? Beats me. Nor if the apparent (though I believe illusory*****, due simply to the database only covering a few months) correlation with sidereal time is genuine, why that should have a peak at 12 hours and a trough 8 hours later at 20 hours local sidereal time?

****booo.

And he discounts stimulated secondary emission being the thing detected whilst the primary wave remains unrecorded. Or a detected harmonic component of a non detected primary wave.

I mean how many people cooked before Bremsstrahlung X ray was figured out and shielding modified to suite? I can just imagine some poor guy saying na, Im not cooking, the source is there and the concrete is that thick and thats energy level. We know it all, Im perfectly safe there cant possibly be anything else, so Im just gettin the flu. Oops Bremsstrahlung. drops dead.

He might be right about the magentosphere day side reconnection, but if so, why isnt the sidereal variation of cosmic rays in the text books? Or is that something I dont know about ? Anyone he reckons the shape doesnt fit the timing of the geomagnetic flux.

Capacitor.

Foot to the floor we've been here before.
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Langley,
Get yourself some dowsing rods, you will note the same variations at the same times , twice a day.
Don't forget the moon, no matter where you think it is.
I reckon Dr Brown will have thisw all logged in his underground labs?

Twice a day, at the same times as those charts show, I note a standstill then a reversal in the direction of my rods, it's when I am thinking of the plasma ( stuff )
The aborigonals followed this along winding pathways, from the hill top down to the billabong and back up again.
Once a month the menstruating females would be sent into the billabongs to offer blood to the serpant, all in tune with the moon.

The winding pathway is easy to follow, and if you analize the pathway in detail it is simply a series of circulations around points, each circulation spins in the opposite direction to its neighbour.
It is then simply a case of following the strongest flow along these pathways from respective points of least resistance, and always remembering what chases what, positive /negative wise.
In the UK, these pathways are called dragon lines, easy to see why, as you can't see them, but they leave a trail of winding detectable pathways, and seem to float just above the surface, detectable to the hunter, as the aborigonals, native Americans etc etc are.
These peo[ple are in touch with the past,now and future.
Wonder why they are almost exterminated?
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Trickfox
The Magician

Re: oh! the excitement

Post by Trickfox »

ladygrady wrote:I don't even know what you guys are talking about yet I can register the excitement through the words!

grady
That's better than me.

I"m just lost completely

WHAT ARE you all talking about?
Langley
Senior Officer

Re: oh! the excitement

Post by Langley »

Trickfox wrote:
ladygrady wrote:I don't even know what you guys are talking about yet I can register the excitement through the words!

grady
That's better than me.

I"m just lost completely

WHAT ARE you all talking about?
ing revealed about the true nature of the cosmos by high speed particles under the influence of an oscillating magnetic field generated by high voltage?

Lawrence and his cyclotron became subsumed by the Manhattan Project.

The German guy in charge of Nazi Germany's uranium was a big wheel in the physics. AM provides that link. And then theres advanced German tech that includes the story of the Nazi.

So though when you track back, you find a division pre war in European and US emphasis, but Lawrence had European input before the was. Go back further an you have the early version of the Einstien paper which gravity related to Electromagnetism. Work forward from that and you have Brown applying it to his observations. And you have the Quantum Europeans working theoretically. With the cross over evidenced by the Lawrence contact with the European school of thought ( on the Rad Lab site) the two schools converge in the 30s. But soon diverge again. An X in the history.

And TT Brown was often in the company of people it seems to me, who have good strong European names. Throughout most of the story.

Now, if Hutchinson can make things flew around his room in Canada by means of all that oscillating EM RF High Voltage stuff, what was seen in the early 40s in Lawrence's cyclotron UC Berkeley? Anything? Nothing?

In 1941, the year before the Manhattan Engineer District was formed, "Secret Limited" classification was applied to the work at Lawrence's Lab when Seaborg et al first made plutonium. And from then on, the clamp came down, theres a big fuss made about the suppression of early nuclear medicine, and after the war the clamp is lifted in the 1950s on that aspect.
But what else remains clamped? Anything? Nothing?

A persist thread in the Brown story is the regular bumping of Brown against persons involved in the nuclear program. Starting with Gunn. continuing with Teller. And in the final moments of the story his mate Bradford Shank, an anti weapons guy ( I figure) appears again. Now why would Bradford be described as a machinist on moment when the next he's helping making anti nuke war films, writing to Pauling and getting listed as a member of the premier association of scientists? Very Caroline if you ask me.
And there is a personal aspect to the Shank bit which Linda would relate to.
The official history of TT Brown is full of hidden bits. So apparently is Shank's.

And then it stops. The "Fans" no more and RAND apparently gave the word.
Like Groves gave to Lawrence.

Fermi knew Belluzzo? (Railways) The Caroline group Fermi out of Italy by way organising his escape via Sweden?

["Electromagnetic Mass"] "Correzione di una Grave Discrepanza**** tra la Teoria delle Masse Elettromagnetiche e la Teoria della Relatività Inerzia e Peso dell'Elettricità," Enrico Fermi, reprinted from Nuovo Cimento, vol. 25
http://ead.lib.uchicago.edu/view.xqy?id ... 20Research

Winterhaven involved Fermi?

X marks the spot?

*****He saw it first as a Discrepancy .....It relativistic...something about the theory Something to do with Mass EM and its a discrepancy compared to theory. I dont do Italian. What does Grave mean in Italian?

A Grave discrepancy which kills the theory?

He worked with Hiesenberg before crossing over.

to see it youd any such discrepancy need something to generate the Discrepancy which is Relativistic? A cyclotron?
Im not making this up. I gotta be wrong.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electromagnetic_mass
The electromagnetic mass of an electrically charged object, such as an electron, is the apparent increase in its mass due to its interaction with the electromagnetic field that surrounds it. This interaction is called the field reaction[1].

The concept first appeared in classical electromagnetic theory, in the work of Heaviside and Lorentz, but also exists in quantum theory.

That takes me back to Oleg Jefmeniko in Virginia.
http://www.as.wvu.edu/coll03/phys/www/OJ/jefimenk.html
Because the Prof says on his Uni site that "I base such an expansion, or generalization, on the existence of the second gravitational force field, the "cogravitational, or Heaviside's, field" (except for a numerical factor, the cogravitational field is the same as the ****"gravimagnetic" ****field of the general relativity theory). This field was first predicted by Oliver Heaviside in his 1893 article "A Gravitational and Electromagnetic Analogy" (click HEAVISIDE to see this remarkable but, regrettably, long-neglected article). " from there: From Oleg D. Jefimenko, Causality, Electromagnetic Induction, and Gravitation: A Different Approach to the Theory of Electromagnetic and Gravitational Fields, 2nd ed.,
(Electret Scientific, Star City, 2000)

Of course that might not mean what in my ignorance I relate it to. And that is the possibility of gravity modification by means of magnetic or electromagnetic interaction. And seeing as magnetism and electricity are related then high voltage might do. Clear as mud sorry. So was Groves doing gravity experiments in 1942 at Crocker Labs with Lawrence?

Fermi at Los Alamos shot the breeze with Bradford Shank. And talked about
Lorenz?

http://www.historyofscience.nl/search/d ... startrow=1
And the thing that fits there is the neutrino. Something more penetrating than X rays as surmised by Lorenz and which might, just might, on interactions with radioisotopes, induce emissions additional to that of internal decay? And cause that guy's gieger tube [earlier post re sidereal variation] to vary in sidereal time? Singing rocks in harmony within an incoming flux?
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: being persistant and resolute

Post by Mikado14 »

Victoria Steele wrote:
And meanwhile, as all of this is going on, wanna bet our favorite writing fella is floating around in some warm water somewhere, counting the fish? When he comes home just look at the work ahead of him just to get even with the conversations. I just love it.

Victoria
And maybe....just maybe.....he is sitting on the beach talking with an older red headed kid.

Nah,....I'm the agnostic and cynic....never happen...<g>

Mikado