Downloads

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Griffin
Senior Officer

Re: Downloads

Post by Griffin »

AM2-

Unfortunately, the white supremacist neo-Nazis are still quite active. They like the numbers 14 and 88 and the ones described, in the partial story below, planned to kill according to these numbers:
Assassination plot targeting Obama disrupted

By LARA JAKES JORDAN, Associated Press Writer Lara Jakes Jordan, Associated Press Writer 4 mins ago
(retrieved 10-27-08)

Yahoo! News - AP
WASHINGTON – Two white supremacists allegedly plotted to go on a national killing spree, shooting and decapitating black people and ultimately targeting Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama, federal authorities said Monday.
In all, the two men whom officials describe as neo-Nazi skinheads planned to kill 88 people — 14 by beheading, according to documents unsealed in U.S. District Court in Jackson, Tenn. The numbers 88 and 14 are symbolic in the white supremacist community.
AM2
Senior Cadet

Post by AM2 »

DELETED
Last edited by AM2 on Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

AM
Your posts gave me reason to return...yours and junglelords. Nice to see the fresh input.

Thanks Griffin,
Water and sky are wonderful!
I've been "lurking" to quote someone else....Just had to respond...I've lived down a rabbit hole my whole life! lol

skyfish
Griffin
Senior Officer

Post by Griffin »

Skyfish-

So the water, sky, and underground are all wonderful then.

Griffin
Griffin
Senior Officer

Post by Griffin »

AM2-

I encountered the Sathya/Satya Yuga information in various places, such as my teacher in India and also Sri Yukteshwar, Yogananda's teacher. I believe it will happen. Let’s say about 2025 to be well established. But an exponential shift could occur before then.

I can't predict when my book will be finished, but I intend it to be as soon as possible. I have been working on it for many years off and on, as TTB may have indicated way back in 1980. I say "may" (sorry, Paul) as I am only inferring this, looking back.

Griffin
Griffin
Senior Officer

Post by Griffin »

AM2-

I'm personally convinced that TTB knew a major cyclic change was coming.

Griffin
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Hi Griffin,
Water, sky and underground just are....but I perceive them as wonderful! Especially the night sky! I live in the country and spend hours watching the stars. With Cosmo and Yogi....my dogs.
It was nice to see the download thread. That phenomenon is central to this. imho
And hopefullly, in this thread I can thow some things out that do not require an offical source or a cut and paste. But then again...downloads may just be "the source". The gnostics were interested in a direct mystical experience of the devine...true gnosis...I belive that is also samadhi from the upanishads. Very good descriptions of brahman(aether) in the upanishads....kind of a "how to" book on attaining samadhi. As a culture, we have been cut off from this...and it is a great loss and we are suffering from it. Some of us think we are just our thoughts or our intellect...so limiting. Krishnamurti said our ability to experience is infinite.

Kevin,
The spirals and helices...do you think they might be caused by the dimensions of space...matter... moving through the aether?
Maybe the aether is the dimension of time....the alpha and omega...beginning and end...that from which all else springs. As the dimensions of space(all matter) move through the aether, swirling and rotating ernergy patterns are created...yes...like fractals...everywhere at once...sacred geometries..the patterns we see all around us in nature that drive all life and the energies of the universe? Like a Calabi-Yau manifold? The swastika is considererd sacred geometry by some and may represent one such energy pattern.

Another thing on my mind...in the vedas it talks about brahman(aether) going through periods of NON-MANIFESTATION....a period of non-creation of the material....2012???
skyfish
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Skyfish,
If you are to consider that all of the spiral inputs/outputs are signal based, essentially sound based?
Then if you are subjected to a loud roar along a specific pathway, you may only hear that noise?

Everything I turn my gaze to has a base in duality, we have a dual torrous field with seven detectable points sited vertically central, essentially like magnets.
Unseen to the eyes, because it permeates everywhere is a duality, two flows that travel about on a geometric railway type system, and they jump about the tracks drawn to sort of plug holes, just as water is drawn down a plughole, but it occurs both ways, in/out.
The dominant input is anti clockwise in detectable spin( male, g-d)
The rarer clockwise output ( female, mother earth)

This results in the dominant push downward, but the patterns are created on standing waves, like sheets of glass, so there is push in all directions, hence we have form of creation, everything would be a pancake if it were all inwards.

Imagine a movement in the flows of space, where a spring tide is experienced, that will be the roar, a sudden flow of only one side of the duality, everything will morph, and come under extreme stress, I am noting this now with people with such as alzhiemers and MS, which are accelerating in numbers, their fields are collapsing, it's like watching someone age rapidly.

This is why I have such a huge interest in the megalithic world, I consider they had to deal with such a period, and to maintain local areas and keep fertility going, they constructed accumulators, here in england on a huge scale, where the rare positive was not allowed to simply dissperse, but was contained and coaxed in pathways ( cursus )
and the local area was subjected to balance, thus the crops and animals as well as the people could maintain and flourish.
This knowledge has been perverted into a business called religions.
All are based in truths, but they are all corrupted.
Everything is ONE, but it has to have it's opposite, behind every great man, is an equally great woman, and it is the rare female that is the more refined half of creation.

All of this will be known by some, haarp may be trying to control the outer circulations in an effort to overcome any sudden flows, if so, they should inform everyone, people could prepare locally, it will be easier with the materials at our command now, the people who are now dust, only had rocks and their bare hands.
kevin
fibonacci is king
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Kevin,
I am aware of you interest in fractals so this seems syncronistic...there was a program on PBS NOVA about fractals lastnight. It was wonderful...especially so in widescreen hd.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/fractals/

All biological systems employ fractals, even the human heartbeat is fractal in nature.

Here are the dragons!

http://www.think-aboutit.com/News/TheCo ... wledge.htm

skyfish
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

Post by Mark Culpepper »

Skyfish.

You are not going to believe this but this forum has already seen your second link there. I recognized it when I saw the words " Its Just Theory". But you know, I think its been at least a year. Anybody else remember this fellows report about the natives and their shamen? I think when I read it the first time it reached me because I was taken by the statment that the tribe takes its children " to work" with them. Everyone participates and the phrase he said that was unknown to them was " Leave him alone, Daddys working"

And the same information comes around again and knocks on our door AGAIN. Are we closer to " Getting it" this time? I hope that I am. Was it you Elizabeth who introduced it the first time? Or you grinder? I'll be really embarrassed if it was me! MarkC
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

Welcome back skyfish

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Hi Mark,
My name is Mark also. I believe it, but it was unintentional and I appologize for rehasing old stuff. I have read much of the forum but must have missed that link. I hope the older residences here will be patient with the newer folks. There is a tendancy to want to unleash a "verbal firehose" initially. When Paul's book gets published, there will be more visiting the rabbit hole with a whole bunch of fresh input and I hope there is tolerance. There will be a bunch of pepper to pick through and hopefully some real gems.

The article reminded me of Kevin's dragons. I do think that link is a good signpost on the way to realizing omega...there must be a link in the physical and dna seems the likely place especially considering the geometry and structure of the double helix.

Here is a good link....shades of Schauberger...

http://blog.wired.com/wiredscience/2008 ... tex-i.html
skyfish
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Skyfish,
Like tuning into a radio station, hmmm, 1.618, .618.
Two dragons that smile at you, if you see them, they appreciate been recognised.
light upon light, g-d guides whom he will to his light, quoran.
In other words, DNA spirals inwards, meets DNA spiralling outwards and photons release, in the beginning let there be light.
The sun is responsible, but only in so much as it's wave fronts meet the earths wave fronts , and both the sun and earth are alive.
The light occurs locally to the field generator in connection with it's opposite field generator.
Thats why Tesla KNEW he could turn off light, and turn on light at night.
He got his sums wrong and created Tunguska from wardenclyffe.
The generals were meeting in Russia, planning something, nothing changes?
kevin
fibonacci is king
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Kevin,
Ouspensky, in his talks with Gurdjieff, wrote about the planets and stars exchanging energy and there has been some discussion the the world of science lately about the magnetic lines and plasma that transverse space...also from the sun to the earth and the other planets.
Your description of the energy exchanges remind me of that.

"Ouspensky treats time as a fourth dimension only indirectly in a novel he wrote titled Strange Life of Ivan Osokin where he also explores the theory of eternal recurrence"

Two dragons that smile at you, if you see them, they appreciate been recognised.

I do get a sense of that...the universe is pleased to be acknowledged...is striving for that...gnosis...all is connected.

skyfish