Time Travel Evidence

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
kevin.b
The Navigator

Re: Time Travel Evidence

Post by kevin.b »

Hopefully AM may be able to investigate any reference to time travel in the sanskrit writings of Maharashi bharadwaja
http://www.sacred-texts.com/ufo/vs/vs04.htm
kevin
fibonacci is king
AM2
Senior Cadet

Post by AM2 »

DELETED
Last edited by AM2 on Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

AM2,
You are most welcome , and I am ever so relieved and encouraged at your return.
I have noted in the past week a great tension , this may I feel increase, by tension I mean a kind of pressure build up,
We may need to learn to cope with such if the aether we are encountering is denser, then everything will follow suit and intensify?
Kevin
fibonacci is king
AM2
Senior Cadet

Post by AM2 »

DELETED
Last edited by AM2 on Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Griffin
Senior Officer

welcome back

Post by Griffin »

AM2-

Welcome back!

Griffin
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Yes, welcome back AM. Your energy has been missed. Elizabeth
htmagic
Senior Officer

Re: Time Travel Evidence - Crystal Skull

Post by htmagic »

Yes AM,

Welcome back.
You have been missed.
We hope we can focus as a group.

I just saw the Indiana Jones Crystal Skull movie and my previous posts seem pertinent to the movie. Maybe they were reading my thoughts or me them?

Anyway, the Crystal Skull found in Belize is perfectly formed without any evidence of machine marks.
Some theorize that maybe it was from an alien race...
Maybe it is evidence of time travel.

If you haven't seen the movie yet, go and see it. You'll enjoy it. There are some things they threw in from some of the other Indiana Jones movies. If you enjoyed any of those, you'll enjoy this one. I also saw similarities to the National Treasure 2 movie.

Peace,

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
AM2
Senior Cadet

Post by AM2 »

DELETED
Last edited by AM2 on Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

AM,

Welcome back.

As for the dowsing, I am reading more about it and am fascinated by it.
Although I'm not finished with the book, I have come to a conclusion:
IT IS THE SAME HIGHER CONSCIOUS FORCE THAT DR. BROWN EXPERIENCED.

So Dr. Brown may have been able to detect it using a shortwave receiver, but Kevin and your grandfather may be able to "dowse" for the same answer. One uses electronic equipment, the others use their body and extensions of their body to detect the conscious force (field). The more experienced a dowser is, then they don't need the equipment and can use their own body to detect these fields.

The book I'm reading, "The Art of Dowsing", says we have all had the experience of someone staring at us and have turned around to see who is staring at us. That is an example of body dowsing.

I read that looking at an object (such as a person), one actually projects their vision on an object. When someone stares at someone else in the back of the head, this vision bounces off the back of their head and maybe this is what they feel.

I need to finish the rest of the book but it's midnite here and time for me to go to bed...
Happy Memorial Day folks!

MagicBill
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Looking back in time, I noticed this,
http://www.taichi4all.com/info.php
it is interpreted as been eight sets of lines in threes, I see something else.
I see four sets of parallel lines in sixs.
If you draw this, ignoring the yin yang bits and the circles, and add three more parallel lines with the centre line of those new ones centred on a point central to where the circle centre is now, extend those lines as far as your paper will allow, you will have four sets of nine parallel lines, in threes with a larger gap between each set of threes, then start adding in additional sets of nine lines at alternative angles around 360 degrees, as many as you want, but always at the same distances apart as the origonal ones, watch the circles appear, watch the points of frequent crossing begin to create additional circles( actually polygons )
To do this easily I utilse a straight edge with one side 20 mm, the other side 30 mm, then just flip that to create the parallel lines.
Remember this is the parallel universe of TT Brown.
Then contemplate each line been a line of force, with magnetic spirals travelling along them.
This is how I find parallel lines now, I wonder if the ancient chinese sage back in time found the same, looks like it me.
Nine sons of the dragon
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Griffin
Senior Officer

3 dragon frolic

Post by Griffin »

Kevin-

Your Chinese link is apt for the Flow Forum since Townsend Brown, Beau Kitselman, and Jacques Bergier looked to ancient traditions for applicable insights for the present. But the last sentence presents the type of problem which Townsend Brown mentioned during our discussion, and which has been mentioned in other connections here:

QUOTE:
“It is certainly an important heritage of Chinese science and culture, though at times it was used for divination and other superstitious activities.”

TTB stated that some colleagues had a problem with information received from the Visitants that seemed too astrologically predictive and therefore “superstitious” in their conditioned and ingrained thinking. He looked upon it differently, as something that could be valid and proven out as other information from this source had been. Wilbert Smith experienced this situation too, including his own initial conditionings and bias. But he too, like TTB, was open minded and was willing to follow where the “new physics” led.

This is not to say that there are not mistaken beliefs which can be termed superstitious, but just because we don’t understand how something works does not mean we should automatically reject it completely.

Attempts have been made to dismiss or suppress ancient arts, which might be termed natural sciences on the basis of experiential testing and validation. This has been done by certain religions and also modern science. A strong belief in modern science is that it has rescued the world from ignorance and superstition. While there is truth there, there has also been some ignorance and arrogance as well IMO. Now is the time to harvest what we can from the wisdom of the past as we proceed into a challenging but promising future. Some of the ancient arts have dealt with the same “stuff” we're interested in and have insights to offer.

As ever, frolicking with the three dragons,

Griffin
htmagic
Senior Officer

Re: Time Travel Evidence - The I Ching

Post by htmagic »

Kevin,

Thank you for the link on the Tai Chi. This almost reminds me of the I Ching. What started me looking into the I Ching was a comment Tommy Chong (Yes, Cheech & Chong fame) made in his book about the I Ching. He could throw a set of coins and count the heads and tails and lay out his "advice" for a particular problem. Sort of like "dowsing" with coins.

Now if there is a controlling intelligent force and it will make a pendulum sway one way or another, why not reason that it could flip coins one way or another? Not too far fetched. And while some may scoff and swear at it, some swear by it!

Now I tried to envision your four sets of six lines, Kevin, and I think I understand, but a sketch or drawing would be better.
So it would be the N, S, E, and West positions but six lines instead of three? If so, then there would be a series of squares, not other sided polygons. That is the problem of trying to envision this "stuff" as a picture is worth 1000 words!

Griffin, I agree with you. Let's keep digging. Who knows, a crystal skull might "download" some information in your head. I just hope it doesn't explode or turn us crazy! :wink:

Hope everyone is enjoying the holiday!

MagicBill
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Htmagic,
I can barely turn this stupid machine on, never mind draw lines with it, sorry.
The basic is squares, think masonic floor plan, checkerboard.
But there are far more sets of lines all crossing, nine lines not six, nine lines.
Nine parallel lines in three groups of three.
the centre line crosses the centre line of other sets of the same, do that at least thirteen times, thats thirteen sets of nine lines all crossing each other.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

Arrgh! THAT's why we need a conference! You could sketch it on a piece of paper. :?

You could sketch it on paper and scan it in. Or take a picture with a digital camera and email it. :!:

Peace,

MagicBill
Rose
Senior Cadet

Post by Rose »

As i was browsing around today, i came upon this post from May 8 of this year. I'm stashing it here, with a link back to the site so you "technerds" <g> can follow up if it interests you.

rose

Closed Timelike Curve (CTC) Construct
Scale Model prototype
by Thomas G Skeggs
The main aim of this CTC Construct, scale model prototype is to test a hypothetical design (I discovered by accident), for a device or construct to generate closed timelike curves. The CTC Construct is a scale model prototype for a full-sized manned prototype, known as the Flight Test Article (FTA): Defiance. The FTA: Defiance is an 12ft by 12ft by 6ft, prototype Vertical Take-Off and Landing (VTOL) aerosplace vehicle, which has taken nearly six years to design. The design for the CTC Construct and FTA Defiance, was largely inspired by the work carried by Thomas Townsend Brown and Nikola Tesla. I have combined their work with quantum theory and the principles of electrostatics and tribo-electrification, to product a vehicle, unlike any other.

http://www.time-travel.com/
Strange travel suggestions are dancing lessons from god.