Chapter 71: Missing Daddy

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
Langley
Senior Officer

Post by Langley »

kevin.b wrote:Would it not make more sense if they were trying to find a method of revealing any craft that were not showing up on radar?
Given the timeframe involved, both East and West will have been desperate to stay ahead of the other.
If an artificial shield was been tested, then any puncture of that shield would show up on a different detecting device other than radar......
kevin
Kevin I know very little. Definately there was an attempt to place a missile shield in the ionosphere. Teller was doing that with high altitude bombs. And there were early attempts to have radar bounce off the ionosphere and so go over the horizon and back. Unlike shortwave radio appropriate frequencies, I figure the HF of radar needed some assistance to bounce rather than pass through. So they were using Cesium. Natural cesium 133 is stable. Its not radioactive. I think they used radioactive cesium in Florida to produce an ionised field (which would occur naturally in the ion osphere with even non radioactive cesium) to test close in the response of radar to it before continuing with the high altitude stage. I figure. Ionising radiation is just a crude way of obtaining ions. Which is why its called what it is.

There are better ways of modifying the ionosphere for a variety of effects in use today.
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

crude ways

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

I think what you said here rings quite true Langley

"I think they used radioactive cesium in Florida to produce an ionised field (which would occur naturally in the ion osphere with even non radioactive cesium) to test close in the response of radar to it before continuing with the high altitude stage. I figure. Ionising radiation is just a crude way of obtaining ions. Which is why its called what it is."

It seems that Townsend Brown was always put face to face with " crude ways", generally the militarys, and he always was upset with them. Regarding rocket propulsion he was quoted as saying that it was " brute force and awkwardness" but of course, that was the sign of the times.... slightly better, still is. Elizabeth
Griffin
Senior Officer

Bahamas

Post by Griffin »

Langley, you wrote:

“Whoever did this picked Cs knowing it would be hidden in the noise created by world wide fallout, in which Cs137 and Sr90 are two consistent long term tracer substances. So I am looking for Cs to Sr readings that are out of balance toward Cs over Sr. Disproportionate Cs. Found it in Florida. Cant find it in Bahamas. Probably done off shore from a barge. Cant find any mention of operation to release Cesium from Bimini. So far.â€
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

textbook

This message is for you Kevin. You asked

In the chapter it says that Dr Brown sent some presents, one a book on ancient history.
Is there any record of what that book was about?, obviously ancient history, but general or anywhere in particuler?

The book was titled " The Heritage of the Past from the Earliest Times to 1500". It was a text book apparently. (probably from the sound of it, high school level maybe even college.) You will smile. She still has it. Elizabeth
Langley
Senior Officer

Re: Bahamas

Post by Langley »

Griffin wrote:
It occurred to me that the cesium dosing may have been either deliberate or an unintended result of more localized testing in the Bahamas by the British, so I looked for that connection. There were indeed Biological Weapons tests in the Bahamas into the mid-fifties. Some were joint American-British-Canadian. But by the fifties, due to the nuclear leaks to the Soviets from the British side, the cesium incident might have been a solo British operation, still highly classified. All speculation, but there is definitely a possible trail. After the development of their nuclear weapons program, Britain decided that their Biological Weapons program should focus mainly on the study of long range offensive possibilities.

The following are some relevant websites, with some inclusions from the first two cited.
As ever,

Griffin
Thanks Griffin, that's a very important post.

Nerve gas at Maralinga atomic tests:

http://pandora.nla.gov.au/pan/20910/200 ... index.html

(scroll to the bottom of the page at this National Library of Australia archive site. Links are : Part 1 , Part 2)

The role of the Japanese Unit 731 bio chem program in the Western and Soviet post war NBC programs (and theres a reason they are lumped together - syneristic effects) had its mainland Japanese site here:

http://www.arch-hiroshima.net/arch-hiro ... ima_e.html

Totally untouched by bombing, its about 50 kms from Hiroshima city in Hiroshima Prefecture. (Re Nagasaki - was a secondary target . The primary target, clouded over on the day, was the main place of assembly of the chemical munitions.) 16,000 tons of which was disposed of by the Australian component of the Occupation Force under US guidance. The records from the Okunojima, which included human experimentation, were caputred intact. The Soviets got to the Japanese bio chem facilities in China first.

Today Okunojima Poison Gas Factory is a memorial museum, and many Japanese people visit it. It is associated with Hiroshima Day as a symbol of the militarism which brought such untold suffering to the world.
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

"You did what?"

I think that might have been Dr. Browns reaction once that he was told that the military had perhaps exploded a device in the atmosphere to test one of his " OTH" developments. One thing to know about somethings viability in the lab or on paper ( and Dr. Brown was always invested with the ability to sort of know things would work even before they were tested.) So maybe when he mentioned it ... he didn't realize that they would be interested so much in extra testing? I don't know for sure and probably never will but I think thats a distinct possibility. It feels like to me that someone jumped the gun maybe or perhaps " jumped the explosion". Apparently Dr. Brown was very agitated over the fact that the " cloud" drifted toward Floridas population and no one could be told about it or warned.

If you look at the Bahnson tapes carefully I think that you will see the saucer design on the blackboard in the background. So he haad other reasons to be interested in " Cesium clouds" besides bouncing communications off of them, and worrying about someone making a mistake.

But why leave florida for North Carolina? What forces combined to cause that shift?

Echoing Victoria. Hello Paul? Thursday, Maybe? Elizabeth
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

I have been reading through lots of sources about the tests on these islands, amazing, and all male dominated, especially the language, the names of all the tests etc, male arrogance .
http://www.helis.com/stories/eniwetok.php
some chilling video clips at the end of this link,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eniwetok

The bit that really got me was, " We could see our bones "
The hydrogen bomb test blew a hole two miles deep, where did it all go?
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Griffin
Senior Officer

nuclear warning

Post by Griffin »

Even though the following is a subject I’ve mentioned before, I think it bears repeating here as it is particularly relevant to this discussion.

Even a cursory reflection on how we have destroyed and poisoned through nuclear weapons testing alone demonstrates why the ET entities I refer to as Visitants made this issue a primary message. This was a warning we needed to hear and still do today. I believe that this is exactly the message that we would expect from beings who are much more highly evolved both technologically and spiritually. We might regard them as technologically equipped guardian angels. There is good evidence that their presence and message has been conceded at certain official levels. That their concerned warning would mostly fall on deaf ears, and would be only occasionally and partially heeded even after pointed goading over the course of more than half a century, must have been factored into their plan. It has become apparent that their plan – like the Caroline Group’s – is multi-generational of necessity. Knowing the mindset of the U.S. government on the nuclear issue over the years, why indeed would these Visitants “land on the White House lawn.â€
Griffin
Senior Officer

sweet orgone

Post by Griffin »

A positive thought amidst the nuclear grimness...

It's good to know that there is something than is touted to work to dampen down the toxic emissions of radioactive substances -- our old friend orgone. By any other name -- and there are many -- its work would be as sweet.

As ever,

Griffin
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

my thought too

What a wonderful thing that would be. To learn just two things. How not to use nuclear power foolishly .... and to be able to safely dispose of the residue once it is used well ...... the nearly perfect world.

In all that grimness. There is that hope? Elizabeth
Griffin
Senior Officer

even better

Post by Griffin »

Yes. And even better would be no nuclear (or other) WMDs and a clean, no-side-effects energy source in the tradition of Townsend Brown.

Griffin
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Elizabeth helen Drake,
Thank you for finding the book that Dr Brown bought for linda.
Instead of the book, I went after the auther, Easton, president of the anthrophy society.
I wonder if any of these numerous schools that Linda attended were Waldorf ?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Higher_Self
Mr Twigsnapper asked me an odd thing about rosy cross, I have not forgotten.
http://www.alchemywebsite.com/rosi_grp.html
anthrophy
theosophy
Rosicrucian.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Langley
Senior Officer

Post by Langley »

kevin.b wrote: The hydrogen bomb test blew a hole two miles deep, where did it all go?
Kevin
Vaporised, Up the stem, and into the fireball. On cooling, the earth based material (dirt, salt etc from sea water) form the base around which the fission products (H bombs are at least 2 stage - fission causes fusion) (3 stage fission fusion fission weapons have also been used) condense. As aerosol sized particles, the tons and tons of debris sucked into the fireball enable the wide dispersion of the fallout as minute Hot particles. Each minute particle being highly radioactive per unit volume. H bomb clouds reach the stratosphere. only a minority of the fallout from an H bomb falls out rapidly. Most it takes months and years to return to earth, circulating the globe several times. The use of H bombs is a rarely talked about cause of ozone depletion. (Or was during the time of the tests).

Fallout = mass of bomb fission fuel (uranium or plutonium) (a few kilos at most) PLUS ground base material which makes into the fireball, PLUS bomb casing. Nastiest bomb casing = Normal non radioactive cobalt, which became the radioactive Cobalt 90 after detonation. Nasty beast. Weight of total bomb casing and internals of the Hiroshima bomb was about 4 tons. The average ground burst British bomb in Australia produced 50,000 tons of fallout. (dirt plus the other stuff. )

So good question there Kevin. Without the introduction of ground based material, there is less mass to fallout as radioactive material.

As soon as you see a stem from ground to fireball, you know ground based material is being sucked into the fireball, making for more fallout.
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

rosy cross?

Post by Victoria Steele »

kevin, you said " Mr Twigsnapper asked me an odd thing about rosy cross, I have not forgotten"

I must have missed that entirely or maybe it was a PM ... but could you share that " odd " comment with us? If I ever saw it, I have forgotten it.

Read that link and am astounded that there were and are so many " groups". I noticed HINA mentioned too. These are factions that nobody really talks about and this person has done an admirable job of research.

I just get the oddest feeling that the way to ruin a situation is to organize it too strongly. Especially this kind of wierd communication that I really do feel that we are all responding to. It should not be put into a channel .... in any way. If we were ever to try that ... I think that it would just .... go away.... am I the only one who feels that way? Victoria
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Victoria Steele,
Howdo?
Mr Twigsnapper asked me that in a post upon here, i will try and find it precisely.
In this last chapter I merely zoomed in on a present, a book on ancient history, it seemed odd, the black stallion book yes, but ancient history?

I would not have bought my daughter such a book at nine years old, not unless I expected to be hit on the head with it.
She still has it, is important, imo, imagine what passes through your hands as possesions through out your life, what have you kept?
I have kept a book, its called Old Yellow, broke my heart when he had to shoot his dog, I never really actually read it, because it had big pictures I knew what the book was about.

I was going to try and look through the book, then suddenly just went and looked about who wrote it, I had to look up what theosophy meant.

I don't fully read anything, I scan , fast, and rely on my senses to stop on what I should look at, that led to the link, I may be wrong, I may be right.
its only fear of been wrong that stops most people saying anything.
There is nothing to fear, except fear.

I consider that linda needs to look back in time, and was left that message back in time, by a very clever and caring father.

I can find no connection of Dr Brown to any religion as such, but he seems to be in tune with creation, therefore he is a truer form of real person than any bible basher, though they may be correct, don't know.

To look back, you might as well look as far back as possible,( title of book ) in other words where we came from, that to me points towards Iran, and that makes me wonder.
What goes around, comes back around again.
kevin
fibonacci is king